It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Reminds me of how tough the Iraqi army was perceived to be.
Not very effective.

I keep thinking about this too.

If you go back and watch Gulf War coverage from 1991, the anti-American media and their "experts" really made the Iraqi military sound like they were formidable and made ours sound like we were sh*t.

I specifically remember Walter Cronkite talking up Iraq's military and speaking flowery about Saddam and how smart and cunning he was and our initial successes were probably some kind of trap.

Same kind of # in 2003.

People ought to remember that every time they talk about how war with Iran or North Korea would be a disaster.

North Korea does have nukes, but could they realistically even hit South Korea or us with one if a hot war started? I have my doubts. There isn't any way in hell one of their antiquated bombers would make it through. Would one of their missiles, or would it get shot down and they'd wind up nuking themselves?
edit on 13-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The drones were the first wave to use up the iron dome, next comes the balistic missiles, then apparently the response to the embassy attack is over. But it won"t be of course. Because now Israel will retaliate . They are after Iran we know it Russia knows it , Because they want a nice democratic government installed. But I think that strategy of foriegn policy is now passe.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I would advise every American to be on high alert for at least the next week.

This is definitely good advice, especially given how many invaders Biden has allowed across our border. There are undoubtedly jihadis here.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Remember when we were told to stock up on enough food for two weeks for the Eclipse? Maybe they knew something and it wasn't about the Eclipse. And maybe they knew something was going to pop off, but not exactly when?

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Interesting how at the end of that video, they were showing missiles flying over the Dome of the Rock.

If that is destroyed, we have prophecies coming to fruition.

By nefarious means…

edit on 13-4-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27
Remember when we were told to stock up on enough food for two weeks for the Eclipse? Maybe they knew something and it wasn't about the Eclipse. And maybe they knew something was going to pop off, but not exactly when?

They always recommend people have up to 2 weeks of food and water on hand. That's pretty much a standing recommendation. They know most people can't afford that, but it's there so when a disaster like Katrina strikes and the government doesn't come to save you like everyone thinks they will, they just wash their hands of the whole thing and tell you they told ya so.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

The drones were the first wave to use up the iron dome, next comes the balistic missiles, then apparently the response to the embassy attack is over. But it won"t be of course. Because now Israel will retaliate . They are after Iran we know it Russia knows it , Because they want a nice democratic government installed. But I think that strategy of foriegn policy is now passe.

I can't see any reason for Israel to respond with an attack on Iran homeland. Instead, they'll probably take out a few more IRG leaders when they're in Syria or Lebanon.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

TextThis is definitely good advice, especially given how many invaders Biden has allowed across our border. There are undoubtedly jihadis here.

They hurt any of my people it will be something like this.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The drones were the first wave to use up the iron dome

Well if that was their plan, they didn't think it through, because the drones weren't intercepted by Iron Dome. Most of them were intercepted by other means, long before they got within range of the Iron Dome.
edit on 13-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The one on the left looks like a insane mongrel. The one on the right looks like dopey the dwarf. A comedian in charge of a war with a psychopath, a fat little brat with nukes in North Korea.

This has to be a simulation.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I can't see any reason for Israel to respond with an attack on Iran homeland. Instead, they'll probably take out a few more IRG leaders when they're in Syria or Lebanon.

It’s a good time for Israel to hit Iran’s nuclear facilities.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Apparently Biden addressing The Nation tomorrow not tonight roflol they have to get the stories straight, and "prepare" Biden.

Would love to roflol if this wasn't so serious.

IMO one of the nightmare scenarios was one needing immediate and decisive action from Biden in face of a significant outbreak between Israel and Iran. Well here we are. A weak "Don't" is not action.

Good news is someone didn't have to wake the president at 3AM. Bad news is getting an answer tomorrow night isn't any better. Hope things haven't really spiraled by then.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

a reply to: YourFaceAgain

A couple of sources have said that Netanyahu has left Israel. Which means he is probably in a USA controlled facility , for his own protection. Which means the USA is balls deep in this and will have to bear the consequences.His job is done and the path for the bombing of Iran is open.

Since it has been confirmed Russian tanks are on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights, this could get hot fast. Definatly fill up your gas tanks as not much commercial shipping will be going through the straits of Hormuz.

I would imagine that the Western countries will be declaring Martial law in a few days. Which seemed to be the plan all along. Because if they attack Iran and the Russian's confirm them as allies then we will be on the brink of a hot war.But lets look on the bright side and listen to Canadian Prepper.

Take a deep breath and relax. Nobody is going to risk their soldiers and equipment to defend Iran.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
They always recommend people have up to 2 weeks of food and water on hand. That's pretty much a standing recommendation.

Well, they didn't do that for the last total Eclipse in 2017, and that was what I was pointing out. A LOT of people were pointing it out as well because it was something that had never happened before. Was there really anything so different about this particular Eclipse we had on Monday that was different than ALL the others? If so, I can't imagine what it could have been.

So, why the warning to stock up on food for a simple Eclipse?
edit on 13-4-2024 by Station27 because: Fixed a typo.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

They always recommend people have up to 2 weeks of food and water on hand. That's pretty much a standing recommendation.

Well, they didn't do that for the last total Eclipse in 2017, and that was what I was pointing out. A LOT of people were pointing it out as well because it was something that had never happened before. Was there really anything so different about this particular Eclipse we had on Monday that was different that ALL the others? If so, I can't imagine what it could have been.

So, why the warning to stock up on food for a simple Eclipse?

This was answered in like 4 other threads. You just didn't like the answer because it was so mundane. Don't try to derail the thread with it.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I can't see any reason for Israel to respond with an attack on Iran homeland.

I can see a very good one. This completely changes the status quo in the region. Iran hasn't really directly attacked Israel before. If Israel doesn't respond, it sets the precedent that Iran can launch direct attacks against Israel and Israel won't hit back.

That is not a good precedent for Israel to allow.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

This was answered in like 4 other threads. You just didn't like the answer because it was so mundane. Don't try to derail the thread with it.

If anyone is derailing anything, it would be you falsely trying to derail this thread by accusing me of something I was not doing. I haven't read it anywhere else, much less four other threads. Could you provide links to these "four other threads?"

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I hope for minimal bloodshed from all this but am afraid that won’t be the case.

the only good thing to come out of this is my small Northrop Grumman position I initiated last week (3 shares at like $460 each). Wish I had bought Raytheon, Lockheed and a litany of other defense contractor but hindsight is always 2020

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You warmonger! lol just kidding

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join