It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun... Iran begins attack on Israel, launches tons of drones towards the country

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You are, of course, correct in your assessment. This is why it does not serve anyone to support these artificial sides. From countries at war, to political ‘sides’ and even down to sports teams, bands, brands etc etc. it’s all to divide and create narratives within society that fracture us. So much easier to control divided people.

With regard to this board, there has certainly been a decline in critical thinking and a surge in unnecessary side taking. Polarisation before destruction.

My hope is that Israel and Iran will leave it here. Iran has gestured. Israel is largely unscathed. No need for more. a reply to: 19Bones79

edit on 14-4-2024 by ARM19688 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

War is just another way of population control, in the old days it was just the young stroppy males who could go and be a hero , and indulge in a bit of legal killing to vent frustrations and anger, and loot for a bit more money. The young tend to think they are immortal and can get away with it by taking the risk. Now because of the female equality the women will be conscripted as well.It is done on purpose by the ruling class to get some unity back and re establish control, I wonder if they work it all out in advance, Napoleaon got retired, The Kaiser got retired.. Hirohito kept his position. a bit strange considering they could have stopped the death of millions but chose not to. The economics of fiat money require a war for the reset of the value of gold and silver,as the interest rates and debt get out of hand, then during the reconstruction period afterwards there are plenty of well paid jobs untill it starts all over again.
The best way to survive it is to opt out someplace where you are far enough out of the way to take it or leave it.With a small enough population per square mile, where you are a contributing member of the community,the hours required to be self sufficient are a lot less than having to work and buy the neccesary goods.The skills aquired are life enhancing plus you can swap stuff at markets or with neighbours. This system gives choices if you want to take them. Generally speaking you have to leave the herd and think for yourself. If you get conscripted and don't want to go tell them your psycho and a drug addict.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

My hope is that Israel and Iran will leave it here.

I wish I still had your hope but escalation has been the plan all along.

TPTB know that if you can get people arguing over insane ideas and absurdities it disempowers them.

That makes the majority of the people on earth to not be a threat to them.

Religion. Politics. Tribalism over moralism.

The majority of people on earth have been mentally enslaved a long time ago.

This is the nightmare world now.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688

My hope is that Israel and Iran will leave it here.

You think Iran is going to stop sponsoring terrorist states and will start honouring treaties?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I don't think there's anywhere on earth where they will leave you alone to "do your own thing" anymore.

If you get conscripted and don't want to go tell them your psycho and a drug addict.

Look at the majors wars in the past. It was fueled by psychopaths commanding over drug addicts.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Iran seized a commercial ship passing through the Strait of Hormuz before the drone attack yesterday , the MSC Aries is a Portuguese-flagged ship with links to Israeli billionaire Eyal Ofer.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's worth pointing out that there's Iran and then there's the Revolutionary Guard. There are times when the two are not necessarily connected. The RG is led by fanatical morons whose links to reality can be tenuous at times. The Iranian Army is led by people who are saner.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Something doesn't seem right about this whole thing. Not saying it is and not saying it isn't, but it almost seems staged. Just looking at how this whole thing is unfolding, how it is being executed seems really poor. Even the messages being sent through the UN. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't think the "Death to Israel/Death to America" democrats in Michigan are going to be very happy with last night's outcome.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Israel now has 'Carte-Blanche' to finish off Hamas in Gaza.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

some folks here give the impression that they wish for a third world war. the disappointment is certainly great now.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

War is business, somone makes money and usa is the biggest merchant of death.

you can bet your ass they have their fingers in every move of the middle eastern conflicts.

Why else are some already salivating over the retaliation? They are talking about sacrificing their fellow citizens life, but all they see is profit.

you either make profit or are indoctrinated by stupid ideologies to look forward to war... It says alot about them.

I'm not sure how much political ideologies define the decisions taken by the economic power players in the war business?

War generates money... Who profits?

I'd be very surprised if the majority of leaderboards of the big war businesses are comprised of democrats, but I love to be surprised

But honestly those that operate on a global scale scuff and laugh at those that are still thinking in national terms. To them those political alliances are just means to the goal, more profit.
Why do you think trump had such a big push back from within his own party? I think it's because he was de escalating on every turn...

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86
some folks here give the impression that they wish for a third world war. the disappointment is certainly great now.

Honestly, I don't think that Iran is liked by the other Middle Eastern/Persian countries. They want stability and instead Iran is constantly poking the bear. I'd bet a box of donuts that the 'muslim' leadership of Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia etc would love to see the 'palestinians' in Gaza GONE .. and Iran smacked down. I doubt they'd join Iran in a war against israel/USA.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The Saudis have been glaring at Iran for some time now, especially as Iran has been supporting the Shia minorities in many countries like Bahrain. The Shia/Sunni issue is a fundamental - no pun intended - divide in Islam and Saudi's own dip into intolerant Wahhabism isn't really helping. The damage they've done to priceless archaeological sites is terrifying.
Iran has one of the largest populations in the region, with a huge proportion of young people, many of whom don't give a stuff about the Revolution. At some point the country is going to come to a boil as the Revolutionary Guard realises that they don't speak for the population. What happens then - well your guess is as good as mine.
I think it was the BBC foreign correspondent John Simpson who pointed out that before the Revolution Iranians would pray in secret and drink in public and that nowadays they pray in public and drink in secret.
edit on 14-4-2024 by AngryCymraeg2 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
BBC reporting that Iran told the US about the attack beforehand.

Let's hope cool heads prevail now.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
BBC reporting that Iran told the US about the attack beforehand.

Let's hope cool heads prevail now.

Imagine what could happen if Turkey and Egypt alongside Jordan and Syria join hands to assist Iran. Will the US respond or try diplomacy? The other possibility is a wider conflict or WW3. Will the US sacrify Israel to avoid WW3?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli
Imagine what could happen if Turkey and Egypt alongside Jordan and Syria join hands to assist Iran?

Won't happen. Like I said, most of the Islamic countries over there really do hate Iran. They want stability. Iran constantly pokes the bear. That nutbag Erdogan of Turkey might go along with it. He's radical Islam and wants a caliphate and he hates Jews. But the others ... nah.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

Jordan is a staunch US ally.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well the sides do exist and for me quite clearly.

The Good verses Evil war is now in motion. I hope we enjoy the ending like Q kept promising.

a reply to: 19Bones79

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join