It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
You failed to comprehend my statement or missed it about being on the fence all the way on this. Is that not pretty straight?

I do not want to prejudge and unfinished product that I was never sure it was trustworthy. I have stated in the past this is because Sun Tzu demands a smart warrior to keep me clueless or that smart warrior is not and gets killed. If you want to win a war you give me a thousand problems for me to be prepared for and only use a few of the possibilities. I cannot possibly prepare for all.

edit on 29000000113020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
You do swing and miss a TON.

It might look that way if you have hopium goggles on.

Cute!

Nothing wrong with being correct. Might in this case is a big word. I have read a whole lot of ATS board of responses over the years that suggest It matters if they are on or not the results are the same.
ETA If we were to have a cup of coffee one day, we would have to be where we could wifi each others "truths". I have to do that with some of my friends or we will not be happy till the facts are on the table.
edit on 29000000553020246America/Chicago06pm6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
You don't want to prejudge but you are quick to assume that there are warriors behind Q and that they are following Sun Tzu's advice based on what a faceless entity posted on the web.

Early on I was told over and over that it would not happen overnight. It has been 6.5 years and things have not gotten better. With the whole covid situation things actually got worse.

That is what the hopium goggles thing was about, because you can't be on the fence based on solid results especially when you are expecting to be lied to. There has to be some hope involved.

edit on 29-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

Look, not disagreeing if it is that, so my bad for making you think that. I am saying it is possible and Xrays are limited. Other frequencies are being used in detection methods than most might think are being used.

And I'm not saying it isn't possible, but the video doesn't show or mention anything regarding what was used by the guy making the claim of what is inside. He doesn't even show that the cops are keeping people away from the containers, just that they happen to be there.

Then Crazierfox posted an article about drones using wifi on bricks without mortar, like that was proof that drones with wifi can see inside steel shipping containers.

I mean, if that is the type of digging going on, you can put a fork in the Q movement. Other than T3's daily story time, which is stuff we all figured anyway, seems like memeing and praying is all that is left, although neither is gonna change things.

Bolding mine.

You're being disrespectful to a major contributor in this thread. You can't knock somebody for seeking and researching the truth.

Please answer this..... Do you want the world to be a better place? If so is that just for you or everybody? I want it for everybody. All I see is you doing your best to debunk everything and missing the truth.

I have always loved the cornacopia of ideas, theories and patterns presented here. Admittedly I cannot follow all of them, some I don't understand and some would require more hours than the day provides. I enjoy this thread more than any other because we all appreciate the contributions we all make, big or small. I remember when the password fiasco happened not long ago, it felt like a prison break...people coming to this thread and schitting on everything. I did not like that and while I miss those who have moved on I am glad to see order restored. Respecting everyone's view point and respectfully disagreeing is what makes this thread so awesome. I can say in the years I've been here we have all been enlightened, learned so much. Many pieces to "the puzzle" have been found here. For those of us who have hung around we know we are quietly thinking, "what's going to happen in the coming months?"
So many unanswered questions still remain, will they be answered? I am paying attention, it aint over yet, not by a long shot. Eyes wide open and head on a swivel. I am so glad I have developed an open mind, what a wonderful thing it is to have.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

Look, not disagreeing if it is that, so my bad for making you think that. I am saying it is possible and Xrays are limited. Other frequencies are being used in detection methods than most might think are being used.

And I'm not saying it isn't possible, but the video doesn't show or mention anything regarding what was used by the guy making the claim of what is inside. He doesn't even show that the cops are keeping people away from the containers, just that they happen to be there.

Then Crazierfox posted an article about drones using wifi on bricks without mortar, like that was proof that drones with wifi can see inside steel shipping containers.

I mean, if that is the type of digging going on, you can put a fork in the Q movement. Other than T3's daily story time, which is stuff we all figured anyway, seems like memeing and praying is all that is left, although neither is gonna change things.

Bolding mine.

You're being disrespectful to a major contributor in this thread. You can't knock somebody for seeking and researching the truth.

Please answer this..... Do you want the world to be a better place? If so is that just for you or everybody? I want it for everybody. All I see is you doing your best to debunk everything and missing the truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Are you trying to tell me that many of T3's posts are not about what they are reading and also what they are reading into it?

There is no debate. The swamp has not been drained, a bunch of people that Q said would be arrested are not, there are still drug and pedophile rings doing business. What is there to debate?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
chriswicknews.com...
chriswicknews.com/putin-issues-urgent-warning-us-preparing-bird-flu-false-flag-to-sabotage-election/

The Alleged Plot: Avian Bioweapon False Flag
According to the Kremlin, the US plans to release a bird flu bioweapon before the November election. This act would allow the Biden administration to declare a state of emergency, implement lockdowns, and roll out Bill Gates’ new bird flu vaccine. Non-compliant citizens, they claim, would be sent to newly constructed secret detention facilities across all 50 states.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

These predictions always seem plausible for the first few lines. Then the predictor makes their prediction less believable by babbling on. The "detention centers being built in all 50 states", statement took the entire prediction down the toilet.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
This avian flu thing seems to have been tracked since autumn of 2023.

That article is BS. Russia even reported that they have had cases of it earlier this year, around january or february, so how is Putin going to warn anyone that the "DS" is going to launch something that is already out there?

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The OSHA article is too much!......they've been out of control for many years. I surely hope they get reconstructed along with the 3 letter agencies!

a reply to: RookQueen2
We must not forget it was a coup

After the stolen election they put up fences around the capitol with armed gaurds. The Jan 6th false narrative was put into hyperdrive. Joe Biden was just a vessel, an empty suit, to allow a shadow government to take over and begin to slowly and methodically destroy our country. Unloading trillions out of our "treasury" the intelligence community working with the msm to develop talking points. Trust in our msm and government is at an all time low. Is Trump for real? I hope he is because Trump is the only hope, we can only pray that Trump is playin' possum and if/when he is elected and sworn in he takes our intelligence agency apart...completely . If there is no accountability, and by accountability I mean hangings and dissolving of agencies, if these people are not publicly held accountable than it will be just a matter of time before the coup perpatrators do this again. They may just do it again in November. This is terrifying, if you watch that video it confirms all the stories that came out early about overseas confiscation of servers and more. We all read it here and watched it by all the actions, we saw the coup happen in real time but somehow so many just can't believe it/see it. That needs to change.

After watching this we can see 100% why they "chose" Biden. Old, feeble and completely owned by the deep state. Biden was allowed to do all these corrupt acts so now he is owned. Biden is the definition of a usefull idiot.
they must be held accountable
edit on 30-6-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think he's quoting Putin, then expanding upon it.
thepeoplesvoice.tv...

edit on 777Vam30America/ChicagoSun, 30 Jun 2024 10:07:31 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

CDC recommends new Covid and Flu vaccine for the fall

Another round of safe and effective.

I do have to question why babies 6 months old need 2 flu shots. Add that to all the other jabs that they are being given and at some point it is simply too much.

I happen to have Robert F Kennedy's book "Vax-Unvax -Let the Science Speak" and chapter 7 covers this topic.
Page 86 "Influenza (Flu) Vaccines.

He has some real concerns about the level of mercury in the form of thimerosal that is being given to infants. The level is in total 25 micrograms and that is just for the flu vaccines. He then goes through a number of studies...

"Vaccinated individuals showed 14.4 times greater odds of a narcolepsy diagnosis any time after vaccination compared to unvaccinated individuals."
He goes on to show some very sobering statistics with Bell's palsy, Paraesthesia, IBD, Guillian-Barre syndrome and more. Interesting there is even a higher rate of influenza - related hospitalizations in the vaccinated children.

I haven't covered this book in thorough detail here since most of us are aware of the concerns about the over use of vaccines and the increase in autism.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have a new book for us.

"Fact- Checking The Fact- Checkers" by Matt Palumbo.
"How the Left Hijacked and Weaponized the Fact- Checking Industry".

Matt Palumbo

I'll try and pull out some of the funnier fact-checking efforts to share. Just skimming through they seem to deploy some very creative techniques and I'm sure Matt had lots of fun exposing them for what they were.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Watch the Water...Watch the Food...
Wallstreet Apes tweet

Of all the places that Saudi Arabis could go to to grow crops why Arizona? It is already short of water and they are using way too much making the situation worse. There must be more behind this and it can't just be about corrupted government officials since they seem to be everywhere happily lining their own pockets.
America for sale.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Have you heard about this Epstein second black book?
Epstein's second black book for sale at secret auction

The burning question is who is going to buy it and will this be disappeared?

Our daily dose of government corruption

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Judiciary Committee issues subpoena to Alejandra Mayorkas over documents of illegal migrants accused of heinous crimes

They want all the documents by July 17th

They should have specified that the documents are not to be redacted. Seriously just look at all the delays and dragging things out and it's not just his department. Same playbook over and over.
And...nothing will happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Have you heard about this Epstein second black book?
Epstein's second black book for sale at secret auction

The burning question is who is going to buy it and will this be disappeared?

Our daily dose of government corruption

In a real democracy we'd have seen the list and arrests and trials would be public. I wonder if PDiddy's "list" of video evidence will ever be exposed. It all just seems to convenient for the FBI to give up the names of the rich and famous when they can just extort them, control the like DeNiro and others. The FBI owns the people on the Epstein list and the PDiddy videos, why would they give that leverage up? For justice, lol, I don't think so. Democracy my azss.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Alleged video of Dominion's CEO being served.

I don't know the details of this suit, but Tina Peter's was mentioned in the post where this was found.

If I'm not mistaken, Tina's criminal trail for exposing evidence of election tampering is scheduled to start July 31st.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here's a little more about the CEO of Dominion being served:

Breaking: Dominion CEO Is Served in Manhattan in Tina Peter’s Lawsuit | The Gateway Pundit

Dominion CEO John Poulos is served by Yehuda Miller as he enters an office building in Manhattan.

Dominion CEO John Poulos was served on Thursday morning in Manhattan.

Conservative investigative journalist Yehuda Miller served Poulos as he entered work for Gold Star Mother Tina Peters.

I'm not finding any documentation regarding the case, but this seems to be about whether or not Dominion software connects to the internet, and what John Poulos testified to under oath.

“It Was A LIE!” BOMBSHELL RECORDING Captures MI Prosecutor Saying Dominion Voting Machines President John Poulos Perjured Himself Under Oath When Asked About Dominion Machine Access To Internet

MI Senator Pete Lucido (R) began his questioning of Mr. Poulos by asking if Dominion has any way to access any of the equipment on their machines remotely. The Dominion president responded by saying, “No.”

Then-MI Senator Pete Lucido (R) asked Mr. Poulos, “How do I know, as a voter, Mr. Poulos, that I didn’t have any irregularity of the software being manipulated? How can I be sure of that?” The Dominion CEO responded by saying a “hand count audit and recount” would resolve any questions about the integrity of the machines.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Following up on the "safe and effective" jabs-
Cartland David tweet

I don't know how these so called scientists possibly justify the use of any of these ingredients in the jabs. Aborted fetal cells, "fetal bovine [cow] fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter, DNA from pigs and the SV40. The list goes on and on.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join