It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Do you think that this International Influenza [Avian flu] Summit is another Table Top exercise?
German Multidisciplinary Publishing Center

This was conducted on October 16-17, 2023. I imagine the Gates Foundation would be present in some capacity. At least to me it has the feeling of something being organized and the timing- right before we started having the outbreaks in cows and people. I don't like these coincidences.

And then there is this from Dr Mary Talley Bowden-
MDBreathe tweet

Pinned "Operation Warp Speed lives on as 100 Days Mission" @CEPI vaccines is granting @Methodist Hospital $5 million to use AI to speed up vaccine development for Disease X. [1/2]"

There is too much planning. Dr. David Martin, in one of his speeches mentioned they had over 60 different bioweapons ready to be unleashed, so I have been wondering if they are deploying different ones in different countries. We have dengue in Brazil, mpox in the Congo and now this bird flu that I suspect they want to be more wide spread.
Just speculation of course.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
Luna is still fighting, I give her some credit here. These ghouls hate losing or spending money.

Anna Paulina Luna calls for $10,000 per day fine on Garland for Biden-Hur audio tape

hit in the wallet

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

I think he was protected.....and yes I think he ties in here somewhere too. He does closely remember Uncle John!

I have healed up pretty well, thank you for asking. I still have pain but it isn't overwhelming. I'm not sure I will ever have full range in my right arm but I can deal with that.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

As if there aren't enough illegals crossing the border the Biden administration apparently needs more. This is the first I have heard of this- Safe Mobility Offices that we are paying for to help illegals to come here. After all the usual method of entry is too risky.

Wallstreet Apes tweet

They must be seriously terrified that no U.S. citizen will vote for them so I guess they hope to replace us all.
Here's the response...they are stupid if they think that any of us are going to believe this.

Rep Underwood Youtube

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

After 16 years the Epstein Grand Jury records have been released but it appears not everything.

Florida Judge releases Epstein Grand Jury Documents

"The actual audio recordings of the day proceedings were not released to the public." "The transcripts also see to be missing key elements that would normally be part of a Grand Jury proceeding."
It would be great to know what the Grand Jury concluded.

An interesting tidbit- Ghislaine Maxwell is appealing her case. Does that mean this is going back to court?
Shadow of Ezra tweet- footage from inside Epstein's house

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
We have some Mr. Pool posts lining up.

Red Collie tweet

03:6 < that's the Supreme Court ruling about Presidential immunity. The date posted was 1:46 p.m. 2/7/21.

U.S. Marshalls rescue 200 missing children

123 children were in seriously dangerous situations. Mr. Pool posted 1 2 3 a while back. Maybe this connects to #123.

#123 Nov 6, 2017 5:07:57 No 148289594
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

It looks like the quarantine issue has reared its' ugly head again in New York.
NY State Senator Mark Walczk statement

"The idea that the State Health Department will lawfully quarantine a New Yorker against their will sounds Soviet."

Meet the team that ruled on this

Always nice to know who exactly would vote for something like that- and just in time for the Presidential election.

Lots of planning taking place...PaNiC.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Keeping track of Pfizer.
Pfizer adds new board member

Cyrus Taraporevala is an interesting choice since he hails from State Street. Bourla must sense that Pfizer's stock price is going to take a hit from all these lawsuits that have been filed by the states and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Meet & Greet

Now this might be a stretch but we did have a Ku post line up with the Gates Foundation telephone number. Plus we had the fire in Lahaina lining up with August 8 and their area code 808. '
Pfizer's telephone number is 1-212-733-1226. Why bother with the #1?

Gates Foundation telephone number< they don't use it.

#1 Oct 28, 2017 4:44:28 ...Obama was #44. October 28th is Bill Gates birthday. 4:44> August 4th is Obama's birthday.

#1212 & #1226 both deal with Obama and Maggie.

#733 brings up Guantanamo Bay.

Do you believe in coincidences?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Do you think that this International Influenza [Avian flu] Summit is another Table Top exercise?

This was conducted on October 16-17, 2023. I imagine the Gates Foundation would be present in some capacity. At least to me it has the feeling of something being organized and the timing- right before we started having the outbreaks in cows and people. I don't like these coincidences.

MDBreathe tweet

Pinned "Operation Warp Speed lives on as 100 Days Mission" @CEPI vaccines is granting @Methodist Hospital $5 million to use AI to speed up vaccine development for Disease X. [1/2]"

There is too much planning. Dr. David Martin, in one of his speeches mentioned they had over 60 different bioweapons ready to be unleashed, so I have been wondering if they are deploying different ones in different countries. We have dengue in Brazil, mpox in the Congo and now this bird flu that I suspect they want to be more wide spread.

I find it mind numbing actually to think these people are this diabolically sick. They have emptied their bodily vessels freely and allowed a perverse sickness to take them over. It seem likely it is just to have this time of power in their narcistic drive. Now in the end, they are mere tools for a higher order of evil. Many of us see it like we put on that special set of Sunglasses that reveal evil. I hope their collective 15 mins of sunshine will be the unraveling of this centuries old plot to enslave us all.

edit on 2000000483120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

After 16 years the Epstein Grand Jury records have been released but it appears not everything.

Florida Judge releases Epstein Grand Jury Documents

"The actual audio recordings of the day proceedings were not released to the public." "The transcripts also see to be missing key elements that would normally be part of a Grand Jury proceeding."
It would be great to know what the Grand Jury concluded.

An interesting tidbit- Ghislaine Maxwell is appealing her case. Does that mean this is going back to court?
Shadow of Ezra tweet- footage from inside Epstein's house

I think Ghislaine's appeal will tie those documents up to where we are delayed again in getting to the bottom of who the Johns were raping children?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

MDBreathe tweet

I find it mind numbing actually to think these people are this diabolically sick. They have emptied their bodily vessels freely and allowed a perverse sickness to take them over. It seem likely it is just to have this time of power in their narcistic drive. Now in the end, they are mere tools for a higher order of evil. Many of us see it like we put on that special set of Sunglasses that reveal evil. I hope their collective 15 mins of sunshine will be the unraveling of this centuries old plot to enslave us all.

Yeah I agree with you.

Another thing, when is the last time Dashen or Cranky posted? One last logged in in April and one in May. Are they monetizing or something? I'm only asking what others are thinking.

I only look for truth baby.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

MDBreathe tweet

Yeah I agree with you.

Another thing, when is the last time Dashen or Cranky posted? One last logged in in April and one in May. Are they monetizing or something? I'm only asking what others are thinking.

Cranky was sending smoke signals in this thread with Rel! Links to a blog that showed he was still cranky.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

MDBreathe tweet

Yeah I agree with you.

Cranky was sending smoke signals in this thread with Rel! Links to a blog that showed he was still cranky.

I think you answered it. thank you.

I should get back on track, said the tram driver.

We've all come a long way, 7 years, many like me and maybe yourself much longer. There was a movement way before Q or Trump, they were the vehicle or tools as some would say.

I just want to share a very quick story, it's relevant.

Over the years, the Missus has asked me how I remember everything, my answer until last week has always been " I don't know". I always knew. They're not my memories but my Ancestors. Think about it, how does DNA know how to replicate or reproduce? Memories baby.

I'll leave it there Fren.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

MDBreathe tweet

Yeah I agree with you.

I think you answered it. thank you.

I should get back on track, said the tram driver.

We've all come a long way, 7 years, many like me and maybe yourself much longer. There was a movement way before Q or Trump, they were the vehicle or tools as some would say.

I just want to share a very quick story, it's relevant.

Over the years, the Missus has asked me how I remember everything, my answer until last week has always been " I don't know". I always knew. They're not my memories but my Ancestors. Think about it, how does DNA know how to replicate or reproduce? Memories baby.

I'll leave it there Fren.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
No words needed.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

4[$] Clarification

ABOVE THE LAW

CLOWN WORLD

edit on 2-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Everybody appeals....if they have the cash, or equivalent.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Downvotes will destroy the Democrat "party"

edit on 777Vpm02America/ChicagoTue, 02 Jul 2024 23:22:50 -0500 by 777Vader because: please pick Kamela

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Maybe I should do comedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join