It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Maybe I should be a DJ

lol

Stupid
I'm Just mE

New grand jury transcripts in Epstein case show prosecutors knew accusations

The newly released documents from 18 years ago unveiled by Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Luis Delgado revealed that prosecutors knew about detailed accusations against Epstein — years before the financier was given a sweetheart deal.

edit on 2-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: NOt SHY

edit on 2-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: ...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The republic has been bastardized since inception and has morphed into what it is now. Get on track and get with it.

This is where's it at now and always has been. We are what we are.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Thoughtful3

4[$] Clarification

ABOVE THE LAW

CLOWN WORLD

We need billboards and Blimps dragging signs with this meme! Big time. I am too poor to do more than one but I would be willing to try if someone know how to get an airplane version made I bet I could rally some folks to help me get it up in the air here around me.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The republic has been bastardized since inception

a reply to: quintessentone
Can you elaborate. I always saw the "inception" of the republic by our founding fathers as a way to escape an over oppresive monarchy, the American founding era encompassed a vast spectrum of religious beliefs but the single thread that was shared was christianity and the freedom to worship.
I'm not saying you don't have a point to make but I am asking you to clarify.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

2 things I can think of.

1 Political party's by their very nature are divisive and counter productive.
2 Privately owned banking systems.

There should have been protections within the constitution from these things. If there were, we would not be in the place we are now.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
quintessentone would be proud.
www.stlouisfed.org...

edit on 3-7-2024 by Comingback2024 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2024 by Comingback2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Comingback2024
quintessentone would be proud.
www.stlouisfed.org...

The whole Hamilton thing was his funding was from England and ultimately the Rothchilds controlled him.

Hamilton's bank proposal faced widespread resistance from opponents of increased federal power. Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson and James Madison led the opposition, which claimed that the bank was unconstitutional, and that it benefited merchants and investors at the expense of the majority of the population.

Well a national bank does benefit the wrong people in practice unless you think rich folks should be getting richer at the expense of the little man.
edit on 3000000453120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good one.

Open the Books- Big Pharma Paid $690 Million to Fauci's Agency through Secret Third Party Royalties During Pandemic Years

It just keeps getting worse. John Mascole- the NIH vaccine maker was getting royalty payments from Moderna since 2018. I'm sure that couldn't have possibly influenced his decision when he was a team member of Operation Warp Speed. The burning question is how much?
Meet and greet

Wiki

Another rat fleeing the ship- resigned at the end of March 2022. Hopefully he is at home at Club Gitmo.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

House of Fauci- Christine Grady

Can you imagine we are paying $1 million [including benefits] yearly for this dynamic duo.
I sometimes wonder if they set the salary to coincide with some type of messaging. She earns $243,749 a year. 2+4+3=9.
Followed with 7+4=11...911. then in reverse 9 [7+4=11] giving us 911 again. They are not beneath doing something so weird.

She flip flops as well as Fauci. One really has to question why the NIH allowed Fauci's partner in crime oversee the ethics of the plandemic, especially in light of Fauci's leadership role.
"A troubling acknowledgement- even with mandated safety monitoring after EUA distribution, it would be difficult or impossible to ascertain vaccine- induced adverse events."
----
I just went back to the book "Warp Speed" by Paul Mango to fact check as to who was on the Operation Warp Speed team.
Page 29 has an organizational chart and John Mascole does not appear. I suppose they can't list everyone but he did have a crucial role in vaccine selection and development.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Steve Kirsh- about those clinical trials...

The tide is turning. They retracted his paper but now it is headed for publication and if it isn't we have the goods. Kind of a cool go around to get the facts. There is a lot to parse through here but I'll try and pull out the critical factoids about the Pfizer and Moderna clinical trials.

First problem was that only healthy clinical trial subjects aged 18- 55 years old were recruited. That leaves out children, pregnant women, elderly and the immunocompromised. But...but they are safe and effective for everyone.

Something for us to consider since he is looking into the data- "Our World in Data across all reliably reporting entities seem to show the 'pandemic" occured after, not before, the rollout of the injectables." That confirms what Dr. David Martin has said.

These PCR tests are problematic as we all now know, but that was used in the clinical trials to confirm whether a subject had contracted Covid, which seems rather helpful to the cause, to distort the clinical trial results. False positives, false negatives- who cares.

There is so much here.
From the Cleveland Clinic Health System- "...the risk of breakthrough infection was significantly higher among those who received the earlier injection, and a higher frequency of modmRNA innoculations resulted in a greater risk of Covid-19. Those who were not up to date had a 23% lower incidence of Covid-19 than those up to date."

Imagine Pfizer's confidential report has 1.6 million adverse events- I suspect that is the tip of the iceberg.

"Pfizer's clinical trials exhibited a 36% increased risk of serious adverse events in the treated group vs the control group."

Pfizer engaged "in a consistent pattern of reporting delays of the date of death in case report forms across the entire trials. Of the 14 subjects experiencing cardiac serious adverse events, 11 were individuals who received the BNT 162b2." Just push them out beyond the EUA investigation time period.

As for the autopsy's- "74% of the autopsy findings death was the result of the Covid modmRNA product."

"The waning effect becomes more pronounced with successive boosters."

"Somewhat ironically, the power of the Covid-19 modmRNA to perpetuate the emergence of new variants tends to perpetuate the perception among the general public that a new round of boosters is necessary. This sets up the endless vaccine- escape variant cycle and feedback loop."

He tackles the CDC lie that the jabs will prevent severe illness and death- "The probability of death and severe illness did not differentiate between the treatment group and the control group."

Just to top this off- "The FDA only inspected 9 out of 153 study sites." That leads me to September and Phoebe Gates but I digress. Since 153-9=1 [44]- Obama.

Christine Grady has done a miserable job- where are the ethical concerns about retracting high quality, detailed papers.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
We need to circle back to the book "Warp Speed" and have a closer look from a different perspective.

Page 125-128
This deals with the EUA of Pfizer's jab.

On September 13 Bourla went on CDB Face the Nation and said "We have a good chance that we will know if the product works by the end of October."
Then the FDA did something most strange.

The original June 2020 guidance on the topic of development and licensure of vaccines to Prevent Covid-19 there was the requirement to follow up after the second dose any adverse events over 45 days.

October 6 the FDA revised this and added an additional 18 days bringing the total time of follow-up to 60 days.

Pfizer reported the data on November 9- has the feelz of 911 again.

Nothing to see here "The Biden team had information on Pfizer's data on November 8, the evening before President Trump or Secretary Azar had access to it..."
-----
Now for page 104-105 something that I have been concerned about- giving different flavors of mRNA jabs. Pfizer's and Moderna's are not identical so who knows if this comingling has caused problems.

Operation Warp Speed was also concerned about this- specifically because people from the Northeast and Northcentral
would get their first dose at home but then would head to Florida and they wanted to ensure that they would get the same for the second dose.
They worked on a data base called Tiberias to keep track of which dose and the number while trying to protect patient privacy. Oddly the least cooperative states were the states in the north with the highest rate of Covid deaths.

"Five of the 10 states with the highest death rates are in the northeast, making it the region most likely to benefit from the protected data-sharing we requested."
I have suspicions. Why wouldn't they want to ensure that people received the same mRNA jab? I wonder if anyone has looked into this?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It's crazy when people try to say Epstein is a Trump affiliate when you look how he went from a total prosecutory immunity deal to where he and G are now.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A JOYOUS INDEPENDENCE DAY to U.S.A. anons... and possibly to UK anons too...

A search of INDEPENDENCE on the post map turns up these two: Q3682 + 3786

To me these indicate that the INDEPENDENCE DAY UK ELECTIONS, today, will get an unexpected party winning.

Recall that in Trump's first term the current REFORM party leader, Nigel Farage, came to U.S. to meet DJT... Strategic planning perhaps?

Watching UK TV coverage over the last few days, I can report the following:

a) MSM is positioning that LABOUR will win with a MEGA majority; whilst the CONSERVATIVES are posturing that we must stop a labour mega majority. I recall the idiom that such propaganda coerces the public into wanting to vote for the expected winner... so this is manipulation,

b) The supposed third party, the LIBERAL DEMOCRATS, are putting out really daft photo shoots designed to make them look ridiculous; leader doing ZUMBA classes, bungee jumping (taking a dive) and knocking over dominoes,

c) Meanwhile the REFORM party has been deliberately squeezed out of the news cycle... EXCEPT for two of their candidates switching to conservative over the last 48hrs and calling REFORM candidates racist and mysoginistic... I believe these were deep state plants put in place a while ago and triggered on cue.

These MSM tactics are so blatant as to be absurd... Which makes me think REFORM will follow the success of nationalist parties across europe, such as LE PEN in France.

It's going to be an interesting 48 hours waiting for the result.

edit on 4-7-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

You may have missed it but cranky made his self declared last post on the thread a while back and is concentrating his efforts in other fora at the mo such as discord XRP riddllers, gab etc. I've not seen any evidence of monetizing.

He asks me to forward posts here from time to time... such as his Ukraine Joe article or Q proofs.

A good foster parent knows when to let grown carees go and move on to others needing support.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Clown world: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Y 'ju tel high?

Even a king isn't above the law:

From wiki:

Charles III - Wikipedia
Charles III (Charles Philip Arthur George; born 14 November 1948) is King of the United Kingdom and the 14 other Commonwealth realms..

Looks like a great fit for the 11.4 marker to me!

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Unleash The Kracken

Full Speech:
edit on 777Vam04America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jul 2024 11:05:25 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel we may have an important link to #44. Microsoft was founded April 4th.
#44 Nov2, 2017 [3:06]:[41] No [14] [75] [9] [2019]

The last 4 numbers looks like the year 2019. So what was the Gates Foundation up to in September 2019?
BioNTech announces new collaboration to develop HIV and TB programs

Gates Foundation investment announced September 4, 2019 with the funding to close the following week which might be the 12th. This investment has [5X5] and the 100...leading to the 100 days agenda.

What is especially odd is that Ugur Sahin, CEO of BioNTech never mentioned this in his book "The Vaccine." He does mention meeting privately with Billy and that he was told to consider a plug and play for a pandemic. Pages 25 & 26.

A bit more oddness with #44- Musk paid $44 billion for Twitter, Shaun Diddy Combs gave Musk $10 million so in a way is part owner and this Tweet mentions Twitter.
Diddy helped Musk buy Twitter

Then of course we have the connection to Phoebe Gates 9/14.

vdarknessfalls tweet

I wasn't aware of this "child trafficking Bronfman family with ties to Israel's MOSAD was cutting P. Diddy's check and P. Diddy wanted to invest and have a "seat at the table" to co-own twitter with Elon."

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The Troubled History of Tedros- wethefree substack

This is a really good breakdown of Tedros past terrorist activities. The genocidal campaign against the Amhara people is appalling. We definately have Bill Gates fingerprints all over this. Same playbook- jabs making women infertile.

In another article he brings up the role of John Holdren, Obama's Director of Science and Technology, another eugenics cult member who was a key member to recommend lifting the ban on gain-of-function.

John Holdren wiki

"In a 1969 article, Holdren and co-author Paul R. Ehrlich argued "if population control measures are not initiated immediately and effectively, all the technology man can bring to bear will not fend off the misery to come."

With people like this in power who needs enemies.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Talking of important numbers...

Today, INDEPENDENCE DAY, July 4th, is...

69 days before...

911, Sept 11th!

Mr Pool had a 69 post... "When the tarmac hits the road"?:

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join