It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Happy 4th to everyone!!! I am very sorry I havjne been MIA. My father started in home hospice on 21 March, 2 days after my birthday & passed on 18 April. I had not seen him since May 2019. Then having to deal with all the campground issues cz I was late with upkeep & all the BS.
I hv not forgotten my assignments re Toxic Mold & just to add as a reminder Toxic Mold has bn used as a bio chemical weapon at least since 60s or 70s...

Sorry there is So Much going on with Gov, Bill G & WEF controlling everything in the world it's scary.
I need to buy land with a good barn, cz I can no longer buy a house unless it was green built & new.
So best thing for me to survive is mRV or Motor home. & trading every 4 to 5 yrs cz thats when things start breaking
down....
So sorry I'm behind & not back yet too many issues going on & also having to deal with A$$es that are immediate
neighbors (literally surrounding me) &
that adds so much unneeded stress & czing my anxiety to scream!!! They are using my disability against me cz they want
my space. ...TMI & I do not want to destract or be off topic & get in trouble here...

I wish the 3rd World Countries would wake the hell up to all of the Gates abuse of using them as used as guinnea pigs for his
experimental jabs which are not just killing people but also young women...pop control?

Much Love, Prayers & Happy 4 July 2024!!!

Cheers
Ektar

Hopefully back soon. ..been reading here & there to try & Keep up however impossible cz too much happening ATM.
edit on 472024 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I bet that refers to a Clinton meeting with Garland about forcing out Biden and replacing him with a Clinton pick?

This hasn't happened yet, but I heard a nasty rumor about a Secret Service Agent from Bills team having a meeting near the AGs office about something. This shapes my guess.

Just to be clear this is just a rumor at this point, but the next two weeks we will see what happens if anything.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
B0nus Round

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
B0nus Round

I wouldn't put it past certain groups to try a fake bomb situation again. I wonder if Vill will be the only one targeted with a real one again?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

A++ for target recognition.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I've been seeing quite a few connections recently pointing to 911, something we really don't need.
I don't really know much about UK politics but I came across this article.

Obama and new UK prime Minister connection

Obama has infiltrated via David Lammy- a right hand man of Starmer. Obama playing both sides with talking points on how to handle a Trump Presidency.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Brownstone- UK edition: It was Biodefense, not public health

Once again we have Bill Gates involved.
"It's significant to note that in March 2020, Operation Warp Speed- which encompassed different types of vaccines, not just mRNA- based products- had not officially launched yet. There is no way to know whether mRNA or any vaccine could be successfully tested, approved, and manufactured in time to impact the course of Covid.
Yet "Bill Gates and that kind of network" were already saying conventional wisdom would be smashed by them."

It has always been about the money with some eugenics sprinkled in.
"[bthe actual expected return on this is so high that even if it does turn out to be all wasted billions, it is still a good gamble in the end."

As Cranky would say- humans as currency.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Pope Francis has excommunicated Archbishop Vigano on July 4th while we were all distracted and we are only hearing about it today.

Archbishop vigano Excommunicated by Pope Francis

This was done without the Archbishop's attendance. Their attempt to silence him is going to fail because by doing this it is placing a spotlight on what he has been stating.

Maybe this links to #4542 Jun 29, 2020 6:32:10 No 9791782
From the timestamp 6+1=...7 July
3+2=5

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Messing around with Bill Gates dates and possible links to ku posts. His birth year is 1955.

#1955 Aug [28], 2018 5:11:00 No 2[77]06[74]
The day is the 28th.

From the timestamp 5:11:00- that may be the month and day.

WH fact sheet- end of the public health emergency May 11, 2023.

March 11th was when the plandemic was announced by the WHO.

11 lines in the post.
I've been wondering if we should be counting the letters in the various actors names involved in this plandemic.
Pope Francis=11.
George Soros=11.
Barack Obama=11.
Bill & Melinda=11.
Klaus Schwab=11.
Bill Clinton=11.
Phoebe Gates=11.
I can't leave out Mandy K Cohen who changed her twitter handle to include the K=11.

All card carrying members for the NWO agenda. Maybe there are 11 members of this 11 club.

Hillary Clinton= 7/7.
I'm going to have to make a new chart.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Speaking of Clinton- this is weird...
Shadow of Ezra tweet

Perhaps heading to Gitmo?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Ektar,

May your father rest in heavenly peace.

You have my sincere sympathy for your loss.

--Cav

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Blessings to you from prayer for the loss of your father. Mine passed away a few weeks after a flu shot right before Christmas 2022.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This is all very sad. I've lost family members after the jabs from turbo cancer and heart attacks and the others continue to take more jabs. Some are on #8. We do have some strangeness around the autopsies where in some cases they are not revealing what the family member died of- they simply didn't wake up.

Gain of Fauci tweet

Dr. David Martin is calling out Vivek Ramaswamy and his connection to the jabs.
I had been following the patent lawsuit between Arbutus and Moderna and this all now makes more sense. Vivek just happens to be the chairman of the board of Arbutus. Imagine if he had become the presidential candidate and won- would he have mandated jabs because he would profit from them?

This lipid nanoparticle tech has been in the works for some time- this article is from 2017-
Gritstone taps Arbutus

Looking at his wiki I find it more than disturbing that he has operations in China- Sinovant and Cytovant.
Wiki

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

John Campbell is bringing hope our way.
John Campbell youtube

Here is the link for people to sign-
The Hope Accord

We must unite to stop these jabs.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Wallstreet Apes has more info about the water restrictions and the farmers in Idaho.

Watch the water

I did some hunting about what Meta/Facebook has been up to.
Meta to build first data center in Idaho

It is very curious why Meta would feel the need to use a shell company Brisbie LLC to acquire the land that they plan to build on. Even stranger why in an area that is arid which requires them to access the water via wells. Just 11 inches of rain a year.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The same playbook from #3647.
Killary and Chelsea call on Hollywood-

Time to indoctrinate young children about the climate crisis. We have quite the cast of characters around this- once again the Rockefeller Foundation. Of course Scott Z Burns had all kinds of lessons learned in the 17 years between productions.
..."can help inspire action on the climate crisis and its unique impact on young children."

I personally believe the young children have had enough scare mongering- invisible germs and now they will be afraid of the weather. I was going through the children's section of the bookstore and there are already some disturbing books and themes. In fact I had a salesperson look at one and give it a read- she told me she couldn't believe that they were carrying it and it was not suitable.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Follow up:

Chris Wick News
@ChrisWickNews
A Startling Accusation

In a shocking turn of events, Russian President Vladimir Putin has issued a grave warning to the world. He claims that the United States, under the control of Deep State operatives, is preparing to launch a second pandemic aimed at disrupting the 2024 election. This startling information was revealed during a military press cornference in Russia, where officials outlined a supposed plot involving the release of an avian bioweapons.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Jeff Bezos selling more stock

25 million shares gives me the feelz of plandemic 2.0 start date. That is going to leave him with 8.8% of Amazon outstanding stock.
88 again. Maui fire August 8 and then we have the climate fraud post-
#3647 Dec 3, 2019 [1:43]:47 No [88]
[36] [47]...911.

The burning question, no pun intended, is why- what is he going to do with so much $. If they are successful with their depopulation plan there won't be much demand for Amazon products. Cashing out early? Something feels off with this and I have trust issues.

We can file his foundation under what could possibly go wrong. Is his cut going to be 30% of the planet under the guise of 2030?
Jeff Bezos Earth Fund

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Follow up: Chris Wick News
@ChrisWickNews
A Startling Accusation

In a shocking turn of events, Russian President Vladimir Putin has issued a grave warning to the world. He claims that the United States, under the control of Deep State operatives, is preparing to launch a second pandemic aimed at disrupting the 2024 election. This startling information was revealed during a military press cornference in Russia, where officials outlined a supposed plot involving the release of an avian bioweapons.

We also have this being reported:

U.S. Will Pay Moderna $176 Million to Develop mRNA Bird Flu Vaccine

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will pay Moderna $176 million for a vaccine containing the same mRNA technology as the company’s COVID-19 vaccine.

Bird flu, or H5N1, has been reported in dairy cows and has infected three people in the United States.

edit on 6-7-2024 by IndieA because: Reformatted

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join