It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I've just finished listening to Dr Dave Martin interview with Alex Jones. It is at the bottom of this article.
Wall Street to List America's Protected Lands.

Martin and Jones discuss towards the end of the show what the psychopaths will do next. This may possibly be the next part of the plan because by listing the land on the New York Stock Exchange that will mean the assets will be transferred to Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street eventually.

"The plan is to list all of America's protected lands, including parks and wildlife refuges, on the NYSE under a new classification called Natural Asset Companies."

Hope-

Wall Street Apes Tweet

I wonder if Biden has checked in with Intrinsic Exchange Group [IEG] who might not be that keen on having illegals on that land, especially because they don't want any agriculture, mining, fossil fuel development or timber harvesting. The illegals may start cutting trees down and growing food.

Members initiate probe into SEC's rule change permitting foreign agents and radical activists to control America's National Parks and Lands- Jan 11, 2024

Another letter-

Well look at that- the SEC tried to walk it back January 17th but IEG isn't stopping.
"Douglas Eger, Chair and CEO of IEG, said the company is moving ahead and will look at different options on how to bring NAC to market, even if that means using private capital before introducing NAC's as a public company on a different stock exchange."

It is really weird that the New York Stock Exchange has partial ownership in the company and has a member on the board.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Brook Jackson- Pfizer Whistleblower Case

They are terrified- now we have the DOJ intervening and trying to argue to dismiss the case against Pfizer brought by Brook Jackson.
It is a bit lengthy transcript. James Gillingham and Erin Collerum have some really lame arguments.
How can they possibly claim that continuing on with this case will be too much of a burden on the DOJ.

Or that the FDA just came to a different conclusion that the jabs were safe and effective.

"We're seeking to terminate our involvement to avoid the burden of discovery and the potential for privileged documents to be disclosed as part of that."< More likely the case.

One would expect that the government might be interested in recovering the $ that has been spent on these jabs.
"The mere fact that the government could recover something down the road even if it's projected to be billions of dollars does not outride- does not outweigh the governments analysis of whether or not to proceed."
L.A.M.E.

Judge points out "If I grant the government's motion, then all of your motions to dismiss will be moot."- Basically letting Pfizer off the hook.

Just to pull out this- "There is nothing from the FDA saying we have evaluated Brook Jackson's allegations and we have concluded they're true but we don't care. Or we've evaluated Brook Jackson's allegations and we've concluded factually they didn't happen."

There appears that there were many people listening to every word being spoken.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

It does draw attention to the issue, and makes it into a Streisand Effect situation, where people might research the materials again.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I expect to someday see photos of Ilhan in the Somali bush, cradling an AK and ululating in honor of the Big Walla Walla.

Cheers
edit on 27-6-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
JUST IN: Rep Anna Paulina Luna Lowers The Boom on Merrick Garland — Warns He Has Until Friday Morning To Turn Over Tapes Or Be Taken Into Custody

Earlier today, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) announced that she would be holding a press conference to address the statement she made last week about holding Merrick Garland accountable after he was found in contempt of Congress.

“We will hold Merrick Garland in inherent contempt of Congress. No one is above the law. Tune in!” she wrote on her X account: Press conference about to start. We will hold Merrick Garland in inherent contempt of Congress. No one is above the law. Tune in! pic.twitter.com/xZvdIvfXBN — Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (@RepLuna) June 26, 2024

So long as this threat doesn't include a strongly worded letter. If this means that either we get the audio tapes or Merrit Garland is arrested tomorrow than great! If neither happen then what?
I like Rep. Anna Paulina Luna and her political positions but we have heard these types of ultimatums before. I won't be holding my breathe but if she does come through with this threat than she will become a star!

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

I've just finished listening to Dr Dave Martin interview with Alex Jones. It is at the bottom of this article.
Wall Street to List America's Protected Lands.

Martin and Jones discuss towards the end of the show what the psychopaths will do next. This may possibly be the next part of the plan because by listing the land on the New York Stock Exchange that will mean the assets will be transferred to Blackrock, Vanguard and State Street eventually.

"The plan is to list all of America's protected lands, including parks and wildlife refuges, on the NYSE under a new classification called Natural Asset Companies."

Hope-

Wall Street Apes Tweet

I wonder if Biden has checked in with Intrinsic Exchange Group [IEG] who might not be that keen on having illegals on that land, especially because they don't want any agriculture, mining, fossil fuel development or timber harvesting. The illegals may start cutting trees down and growing food.

Members initiate probe into SEC's rule change permitting foreign agents and radical activists to control America's National Parks and Lands- Jan 11, 2024

Another letter-

Well look at that- the SEC tried to walk it back January 17th but IEG isn't stopping.
"Douglas Eger, Chair and CEO of IEG, said the company is moving ahead and will look at different options on how to bring NAC to market, even if that means using private capital before introducing NAC's as a public company on a different stock exchange."

It is really weird that the New York Stock Exchange has partial ownership in the company and has a member on the board.

Well well well, didn’t I just see something about Blackrock wanting to start a new stock exchange in Texas?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Drones
Bill is scum

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2
Interesting

Secretary General of Guatemala gives interview claiming Joe Biden Admin is actively trying to “BLOCK an investigation into a pedophile ring involving many high level politicians and businessmen”

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Drones

Drones that can see through steel? Because I'm sure he didn't open the containers with a drone.

Bill is scum

Even if he is, what was claimed isn't treason. Pulling the treason card has gotten as pathetic as pulling the race card.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Funding, implementing, coercing the citizens of the world to inject themselves with biological weapon is treason against humanity.
From 5 years ago wifi drone = x ray
Oops

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

From 5 years ago wifi drone = x ray*

Nice try but x-rays won't go through the steel those containers are made of.

ETA: That article you linked isn't even about actual x-rays but wifi, even worse for your claim.

Funding, implementing, coercing the citizens of the world to inject themselves with biological weapon is treason against humanity.

Nobody has proven that the jabs were a biological weapon. That is just your opinion and nobody is going to be tried based on your opinion.

edit on 27-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Guess wifi has now surpassed x rays in seeing they walls. You said they would need x rays I said drones which here in freedom land is pretty much built in wifi. No need for x rays stopped by steel when ai wifi can. It's not 1945 anymore. This war has progressed into new warfare new weapons etc. 2024 and per capital more Americans worth when compared to inflation is lower than the depression (which like the WW is still ongoing now.
uploader broke

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
a reply to: Thoughtful3

It does draw attention to the issue, and makes it into a Streisand Effect situation, where people might research the materials again.

thepiratebay.org...
edit on 777Vpm27America/ChicagoThu, 27 Jun 2024 23:58:20 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Guess wifi has now surpassed x rays in seeing they walls. You said they would need x rays I said drones which here in freedom land is pretty much built in wifi.

I never said they would need x-rays. I pointed out x-rays would only go through thin sheets of steel, which these containers are not made of.

Wifi has even less penetrating capability so no, it hasn't surpassed x rays, the difference is that they were using bricks and without mortar.

That video was BS and yes this "new warfare" seems to have a lot of that.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It's over.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

There is some monkey business going on in the Congo. Compliments of Dr Jeanne Marrazzo-
new mpox strain outbreak in the Congo

Crimes Against Humanity edition. These people are seriously disturbed, this strain is killing children. As you read through this it appears like the same set up as Covid and they even throw in with glee that there is an international airport in Goma.

Of course they have jabs ready. All the same players GAVI, WHO and Big Pharma.
Checking in with Tedros- he is not tweeting about this so basically flying under the radar.

GAVI-5 High Impact countries

I don't like this- to be completed by 2025 and the population in these 5 countries is about 26% of the world's population.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Since I am paranoid over Bill Gates and the clan-
Jennifer Gates announces pregnancy

I reworked my Gates chart to see how this fits in with their numbers. This was announced June 26th, which is 16 months
from when her first, Leila was born.= P.
I haven't been able to find out when she is due but maybe 2025, which would fit the narrative.
Circling back to Leila- she was born March 5th, 20[23]. 31 days - 5= [26].
Jennifer announced her pregnancy on Thanksgiving November 23, 2022.

June has 30 days and it is 3 months from March to June. [33].

window [5-6]

Looking at Jennifer Gates her birthday is in April- 30 days and Phoebe is September which is 30 days again.
I thought the announcement of this on the same day as the presidential debate most suspicious.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Warren Buffet-What he will do with his money when he dies

Announcing this on June 28th when everyone is distracted has a distinctly suspicious vibe.
Looks like the Gates Foundation is going to be cut off, finally after his death but in the meantime he continues to give.

I have been wondering why the year 2025 was selected.
W=23
B=2...'25.

Now he started giving to the Gates Foundation in 2006- using same logic that would give us '26.
#26 Nov 1, 2017 1:[41]:[54] No [14] [74] [49624]

Buffet's birthday is August 30 =11 and he is 93.
1930=13.
More details

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Wow the implications for Biden and his team. They must have given marching orders to the FDA-
Texas Lindsay tweet

Pinned "Congressman Massie just revealed that 3 of the top FDA vaccine experts were fired after requesting more time to study side effects of the Covid-19 shots in children and young adults, so that the Biden administration could push the shots through faster and mandate them."

They knew that the jabs caused heart issues among other adverse events. We need to have a closer look at the head of the FDA that allowed this to happen.

Robert Califf- Commissioner of the FDA

Welp he was sworn in February 17,
2022. What is more disturbing is his link to Alphabet and Goog Health in 2019- right as the plandemic was launched. Another chess piece on the board.
Just messing with some numbers but his first time he was FDA Commissioner February 24, 2016 and this time it was February 17th
24-17=7.

And not to leave out Scott Gottlieb who left as Commissioner of the FDA in 2019 to go on the Pfizer board.
Scott Gottlieb wiki

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join