It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
they even throw in with glee that there is an international airport in Goma.

Your link doesn't mention airports in Goma so they didn't "throw in with glee that there is an international airport in Goma". That is something you made up. Even if you read it somewhere else I'm sure the glee part was just your bias.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Chevron Doctrine ruling unplugs the Deep State

Right on Que

edit on 777Vpm28America/ChicagoFri, 28 Jun 2024 18:25:41 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

One word

YIKES!

Damn, we need some divine justice to carry the evil out of power. We are incapable of doing it. They have it all sewed up with some Stockholm syndrome types visiting here parroting the lies we already debunked 4 years ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Crazierfox
Drones

Drones that can see through steel? Because I'm sure he didn't open the containers with a drone.

Bill is scum

Even if he is, what was claimed isn't treason. Pulling the treason card has gotten as pathetic as pulling the race card.

No problem with steel slowing them down much. That would be easy for the Techies with the right choice of equipment. Lead requires a wire going inside the place they wish to recon.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox
a reply to: daskakik
Funding, implementing, coercing the citizens of the world to inject themselves with biological weapon is treason against humanity.
From 5 years ago wifi drone = x ray
Oops

YUP!

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

It does draw attention to the issue, and makes it into a Streisand Effect situation, where people might research the materials again.

thepiratebay.org...

Virus protection went red line on that link.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
No problem with steel slowing them down much. That would be easy for the Techies with the right choice of equipment. Lead requires a wire going inside the place they wish to recon.

Drones was Crazierfox guessing.

There is no flying movement in the video just the guy making a claim and zooming in/out and panning.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Drones was Crazierfox guessing.

There is no flying movement in the video just the guy making a claim and zooming in/out and panning.

Well, I am not inspecting that equipment. I am just pointing out it is very possible to see thru walls. Lead painted walls, you may recall we banned them here for probably the right reason, would stop penetrating energy or a Faraday cage.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It does draw attention to the issue, and makes it into a Streisand Effect situation, where people might research the materials again.

thepiratebay.org...

Virus protection went red line on that link.

Not McAfee or Kaspersky ? That's a joke. It's running fine here.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I am just pointing out it is very possible to see thru walls.

The video shows steel shipping containers and a couple of police cars.

The guy claims the containers have military equipment and that the police are guarding it. There are no images of any techie guy showing what is inside, just a guy with a camera making claims.

Yes, the usual home walls can be penetrated even by wifi. From what I looked up x-rays can penetrate 250 micron steel. The usual thickness of shipping container walls are around 1900 microns.

Like I said, it is just a guy with a camera making claims and he doesn't show anything to back them up.

edit on 28-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I am just pointing out it is very possible to see thru walls.

The video shows steel shipping containers and a couple of police cars.

The guy claims the containers have military equipment and that the police are guarding it. There are no images of any techie guy showing what is inside, just a guy with a camera making claims.

Yes, the usual home walls can be penetrated even by wifi. From what I looked up x-rays can penetrate 250 micron steel. The usual thickness of shipping container walls are around 1900 microns.

Like I said, it is just a guy with a camera making claims and he doesn't show anything to back them up.

Look, not disagreeing if it is that, so my bad for making you think that. I am saying it is possible and Xrays are limited. Other frequencies are being used in detection methods than most might think are being used.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Look, not disagreeing if it is that, so my bad for making you think that. I am saying it is possible and Xrays are limited. Other frequencies are being used in detection methods than most might think are being used.

And I'm not saying it isn't possible, but the video doesn't show or mention anything regarding what was used by the guy making the claim of what is inside. He doesn't even show that the cops are keeping people away from the containers, just that they happen to be there.

Then Crazierfox posted an article about drones using wifi on bricks without mortar, like that was proof that drones with wifi can see inside steel shipping containers.

I mean, if that is the type of digging going on, you can put a fork in the Q movement. Other than T3's daily story time, which is stuff we all figured anyway, seems like memeing and praying is all that is left, although neither is gonna change things.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Have you seen the reports that Assange is being freed?...............If true I think it's about to get good! Praying they don't Arkancide or Epstein him.

He has to be tied in to this somehow, which leads me to a question for anyone......was he being held or being protected?

If I was a popcorn eater (I prefer bacon) I'd get it now.

T3 I think this is the drop you were referring to a couple of pages back.

Hey Rook, I hope you have recovered from your injuries. I'll stand with you.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Our good friend 0311warrior talked about NXIVM a lot. Shout out to you warrior.

I went on her Insta, it's there. I must admit I had to wear a hazmat suit while looking.

How deep does it really go...

There's a flood coming.

It really does come down to this, Israel for last.

Have a great weekend folks.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   

And I'm not saying it isn't possible, but the video doesn't show or mention anything regarding what was used by the guy making the claim of what is inside. He doesn't even show that the cops are keeping people away from the containers, just that they happen to be there.

Then Crazierfox posted an article about drones using wifi on bricks without mortar, like that was proof that drones with wifi can see inside steel shipping containers.

I mean, if that is the type of digging going on, you can put a fork in the Q movement. Other than T3's daily story time, which is stuff we all figured anyway, seems like memeing and praying is all that is left, although neither is gonna change things.

Bolding mine.

You're being disrespectful to a major contributor in this thread. You can't knock somebody for seeking and researching the truth.

Please answer this..... Do you want the world to be a better place? If so is that just for you or everybody? I want it for everybody. All I see is you doing your best to debunk everything and missing the truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Now I don't get why you need to keep caring about the Q thing? Leave those alone who want to swim in it. I am on the fence until further notice myself to be as fair as I can be to what I perceive to be the actual facts. I just care about results. I am seeing some movement in the right direction. Yet, still the child trafficking lords and especially the pervert Johns are going FREE as a bird.

So, far it is fair to say we both have made a couple things apparent on how biased we are. I have done this with substantiating evidence we present being a tossup for you with it always landing tails. BUT that said, at least it makes the smarter ones dig and get the data they can provide here so people like me are able to discern for ourselves. Plus it inspired us to find the things I can corroborate at least with my peers. I have to like that. Your negative ninny attitude is positive in that sense. One day, I do think you will be one of those who ends up seeing it my way if you are fair to the whole truth. That seems to be how it works in my world because I dig for it and I find the evidence to support it.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
Please answer this..... Do you want the world to be a better place? If so is that just for you or everybody? I want it for everybody.

I'd like the world to be better for everyone but that isn't going to happen and that is the truth

All I see is you doing your best to debunk everything and missing the truth.

If something can be debunked then it isn't the truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
Please answer this..... Do you want the world to be a better place? If so is that just for you or everybody? I want it for everybody.

I'd like the world to be better for everyone but that isn't going to happen and that is the truth

All I see is you doing your best to debunk everything and missing the truth.

If something can be debunked then it isn't the truth.

You do swing and miss a TON.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Now I don't get why you need to keep caring about the Q thing? Leave those alone who want to swim in it. I am on the fence until further notice myself to be as fair as I can be to what I perceive to be the actual facts. I just care about results. I am seeing some movement in the right direction. Yet, still the child trafficking lords and especially the pervert Johns are going FREE as a bird.

If you want results then why do you keep caring about something that isn't producing the results you want?

So, far it is fair to say we both have made a couple things apparent on how biased we are. I have done this with substantiating evidence we present being a tossup for you with it always landing tails. BUT that said, at least it makes the smarter ones dig and get the data they can provide here so people like me are able to discern for ourselves. Plus it inspired us to find the things I can corroborate at least with my peers. I have to like that. Your negative ninny attitude is positive in that sense. One day, I do think you will be one of those who ends up seeing it my way if you are fair to the whole truth. That seems to be how it works in my world because I dig for it and I find the evidence to support it.

Finding evidence of crimes doesn't give the average person the power to dole out justice. That was what this Q thing was supposed to be about. We do the digging and Q was the inside team to bring it to fruition.

Now we just have the same thing as always, conspiracy theories, some connecting dots with bubble gum and gematria.

That is part of the whole truth. I mean, maybe some of you need to come to grips with that.

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You do swing and miss a TON.

It might look that way if you have hopium goggles on.

edit on 29-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join