It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Have you seen the reports that Assange is being freed?...............If true I think it's about to get good! Praying they don't Arkancide or Epstein him.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Question everything.
No room on phone for files right now sorry.
Seems suspect.
a reply to: Thoughtful3

hmmm

MRNA sent as a warning system to other cells by a cell exposed to a poison for example. The expression is altered in the exposed cell and the genetic fix is sent to other cells basically saying, “I’m being attacked, and I’m responding to it with this line of code.”

fpp

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

You got me buddy....I'm sick of the gaslighting!

The OSHA article is too much!......they've been out of control for many years. I surely hope they get reconstructed along with the 3 letter agencies!

Not good for blood pressure
diabolical
Symbaalogy ... downfall
......diabolical indeed! It is sickening and extreme overreach. How are people so stupid that they cannot see this? They'd better leave the children alone! People are sincerely pissed off form the posts I read on other forums.

I had a meme for you but it wouldn't save as a jpeg so ats would not load it but here is what it said.

AT THIS POINT PEOPLE'S BLOOD IS EITHER BOILING OR CLOTTING

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago6 by RookQueen2 because: Added

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
How convenient
No coincidences
Movie much

oh my

edit on 2024/24/6 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Bonus Round:

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ethicsalarms.com... rs/
ethicsalarms.com/2024/06/23/why-is-snopes-choosing-now-to-factcheck-a-2017-big-lie

Wait—Why Is Snopes Choosing Now to Factcheck a 2017 Axis Big Lie That Has Been Used Against Donald Trump for 7 Years?
JUNE 23, 2024 / JACK MARSHALL

Timing is everything.

www.snopes.com...
snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/

Claim:
On Aug. 15, 2017, then-President Donald Trump called neo-Nazis and white supremacists who attended the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, "very fine people."
Rating: False

edit on 777Vpm24America/ChicagoMon, 24 Jun 2024 22:18:38 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Did you know that Fauci attended that infamous George H.W. Bush funeral? I went on the hunt to see if he is listed anywhere.

Bush Funeral

If Karl Rove is mentioned one would expect Fauci would be but he isn't.
He claims that he attended at the invitation of the Bush family. From the chapter "A President, a Gentleman, and a Friend" page 128.
I wonder if he received a special letter discretely? If anyone deserves one it should be him.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Obama's half sister Auma tear gassed- Kenya

Obama may try to claim Kenyan citizenship but things do not appear very stable or safe. This comes on the heels of his private meeting with the President, William Ruto. What if Ruto is forced to resign? Any deal that was made would be void leaving Obama no escape.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Praying Medic may have come across a ku post that lines up with Julian Assange.
When will we find out about Seth Rich and las Vegas??

SR connect to DNC
MS_13.
JA
Why did the D's push legal rep on family?
June eta.

Praying Medic Tweet

Someone mentioned that he does not have a gag order so who knows where this is going to go.
Julian Assange released- details

We have some numbers again - he has to appear in court at 23:00 GMT where he will be sentenced to 62 months of time served. 62 the mirror of 26 and Billy's favorite # 23.

What if this is connected to #2362? That ends in BOOM WEEK.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Fauci's Security Detail to Wind Down

That is some very curious timing, especially since he is back in the spotlight flogging his book and right after his testimony with the Covid Select subcommittee.

I read another chapter "La Famiglia" where he describes his family life. All I can say is that he is the most unbalanced person I have ever heard of. He claims he left for work before 7 a.m., wouldn't return home until 8 p.m. and then would go out for a run. He like to run marathons apparently. And he did that 7 days a week until Christine insisted on Sundays off.

I'm glad that someone else feels the weirdness of things.
Champagne Joshi Tweet

"It's definitely not weird that Moderna who was funded by DARPA has now invested $1 billion in China to develop "mRNA technologies."
It's weirder than that because Fosun had made a deal with BioNTech early in the Covid plandemic, they built the manufacturing facility but then never deployed those jabs. So what changed?

They claim that it will not be exported but I have trust issues, especially since China provides so much of the raw ingredients that are used in medications and we certainly cannot trust the FDA to ensure safety.

Now we have Pfizer and Moderna and Bill Gates all huddled together under the secrecy veil of China. What could they possibly be up to?

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm gonna need a new hobby.

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Interesting

1/3 Probably one that will go down in History!
link
RJG is not that guy right?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Yeah. But what will be the consequences ?

As The Donald might say, "All Very Sad".

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Follow the Science?: Oversight of the Biden Covid-19 Administrative State Response

edit on 777Vam26America/ChicagoWed, 26 Jun 2024 09:24:04 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It's happening. Now 5 states are suing Pfizer-
Texas, Utah, Kansas, Mississippi and Iowa.

Kansas statement
HT Chief Nerd

Pfizer's lawyers are going to have their work cut out for them. I do wonder about the lawyers though because they, I assume, would know about the injuries and deaths that those jabs have caused. It is always about the $.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Kenya president faces tough choices after day of bloodshed

This is not looking good. It appears that Mr. Ruto is part of the green energy climate cult, so now we can see why he was treated to that State Dinner hosted by Biden.

Malik Obama tweet

He tweeted yesterday that he thought the tax increases were a joke but not so much now. Following Hussein, he had a very strange tweet.
Unraveling

I'm suspicious that this is comms disguised under a book title. I'm quite certain that things are unraveling - big time. Can't wait for the presidential debates and what they plan to do with Biden.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Wikileaks

This is strange- this is from CBS. Since when do they report the news?
I had read somewhere that the DOJ insisted that the DNC e-mail archive was to be deleted from Wikileaks. This is rather useless since so many people have read them and archived them elsewhere. Basically shutting the barn door after the horses have taken off. Desperate people do desperate things and to do this right before the debates.

General Mcnews tweet

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Response

"THank God and Greyhound she's gone"! that was super stupid to allow that hater of the US to be on any war related committee as that one is.

originally posted by: 777Vader
Bonus Round:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
JUST IN: Rep Anna Paulina Luna Lowers The Boom on Merrick Garland — Warns He Has Until Friday Morning To Turn Over Tapes Or Be Taken Into Custody

Earlier today, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) announced that she would be holding a press conference to address the statement she made last week about holding Merrick Garland accountable after he was found in contempt of Congress.

“We will hold Merrick Garland in inherent contempt of Congress. No one is above the law. Tune in!” she wrote on her X account: Press conference about to start. We will hold Merrick Garland in inherent contempt of Congress. No one is above the law. Tune in! pic.twitter.com/xZvdIvfXBN — Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (@RepLuna) June 26, 2024

edit on 26-6-2024 by IndieA because: Formating

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join