It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I just finished reading the next thrilling chapter 'He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not".
The lengths that Fauci went to, to undermine President Trump and fan the flames of Covid stretch far beyond my wildest imagination.
At this point having all this in writing almost has the feelz of evidence. Fauci knew exactly what he was doing. He was told directly that if he had a contradictory opinion from President Trump that he needed to discuss it before going to the media but instead he continued to use the media to spread the message of what he wanted to get out.

The mindset "...he could remove me from the White House, but I could not be fired as NIAID Director without proving serious cause, a whole separate procedure which he had no control."

One of the first things President Trump must do when he retakes the presidency is to remove this protective shield.

The White House communications team Kayleigh McEnany shut down Fauci's access to the TV interviews but he was able to do an end run by doing fireside chats which CNN and other enemdeia channels rebroadcasted.

This is a more complex chapter so i am going to break this down.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Page 401 The Great Barrington Declaration is brought up and Fauci dismisses it because apparently there were some signatures that were forged. How many exactly?
That declaration presented the point that lockdowns and other interventions were not necessary for everyone.
Fauci was never going to go along with this regardless of how many signed it. Scott Atlas who was advising President Trump held the same position as the Declaration.

"Conceptually, there was no feasible way to 'protect' all vulnerable people with underlying conditions form such a significant proportion of the population that they could not all be sequestered."

This may sound strange but just what if that vulnerable population was inflated on purpose. Corrupt the food supply which results in more obesity and less nutrients causing people to be generally less healthy.

Backgroun d of Obesity

Then unleash the plandemic on a weakened population.

Now for the issue of Apeel, I covered much earlier that scientists had determined that the fruit and vegetable nutrients can deteriorate by as much as 25% because the shelf life has been artificially extended for a much too long period of time. Anything funded by Bill Gates should be approached with great caution. Frankly it is weird that this product is on organic produce and furthermore it cannot be washed off so who would want to ingest this?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I did, and I will do it again when needed.
The point being no one was ordained and these want to be's act like they were God's gift to mankind with their "know-it-all" better than you and me attitude. They don't know it all, but they do know some things that we believe will ruin their plans for world domination. The ruler of course is an age old theme here in the USA when we want to slam a POTUS for acting like a king.

It wasn't needed because the point had nothing to do with god.

originally posted by: Justoneman
A member of the Cabal.

But still not the Biden admin.

You seem to have a hard time keeping your eye on the point.

edit on 23-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Page 403 President Trump and Melania contracted Covid-19 on October 2nd. The president was flown to Walter Reed hospital where he was given monoclonal antibodies which helped him recover.
Something is up- Fauci mentions that he treated Nixon at Walter Reed when he had pneumonia but he did not tend to President Trump...Trump must have had trust issues. No doubt Fauci would not have given him a therapeutic that would work.

"A few hours after receiving the Regnron monoclonal antibody, he felt better than he had felt in years. Bottom line: he wanted me to get Regenron monoclonal antibody emergency use authorization."

Well there are no royalty payments for Fauci and friends from that. Very early on Trump was pushing Fauci to address the issue of therapeutics and alternate treatments aside from the vaccines.

How to get around this-

"I explained that the monoclonal antibody therapy was still in clinical trials. He [Trump] said the most important clinical trial had been done- that is, on him, which is all that we needed to know."

"This is an FDA regulatory issue, and so there is nothing I can do about it."

We all know how these clinical trials can be manipulated and extended on and on with all kinds of hurdles.
The Hydroxychloroquine case is weird. It was initially approved for use and then it was withdrawn. Could be that they didn't expect it to be as effective as it was.

Stephan Hahn was the FDA Commissioner who proved to be most useful. Approving hydroxychloroquine then withdrawing it, exaggerating the data for the efficacy of convalescent serum and then there is the infamous approval of the Covid jab after the election.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Two days before the election-
"...what the F*** are you doing? You really need to be positive. You constantly drop bombs on me."

Snake Fauci had conducted another interview with the Washington Post reporters and I can not believe that he said this, or maybe I can...
"In the interview I said, We're in for a whole lot of hurt. It's not a good situation. All the stars are aligned in the wrong place as you go into the fall and winter season, with people congregating at home indoors. You could not be positioned more poorly."

He didn't stop there. He can try to spin this but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it's a duck.

"I said the Biden campaign is taking it seriously from a public health perspective, while Trump as president is looking at this from a different perspective...the economy and reopening the country."

"I realized that my words would likely be taken in a political context and that it sounded as if I were publicly favoring one candidate over the other.

Meanwhile President Trump's crowds were chanting "Fire Fauci, fire Fauci." We are waay past firing.
Since #'s are important to this crowd- 9 million Americans by this point had caught Covid and 230,000 had died. Page 406.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

On the surface this chapter looks like it is just about the conflict between Fauci and President Trump and who held the real power, with the people caught in the middle. It is more complex so I'm trying to sort this out.

Page 351. Fauci's first thought when he met his staff on the 7th floor and they knew before he stated the obvious "We are going to need a vaccine for whatever this virus is going to be."
Not one directive given to come up with therapeutics to treat the ill.

Circling back to Albert Bourla's thriller "Moonshot" he sent Mikael Dolsten to the first meeting with the White House to determine a strategy to tackle Covid. Other Big Pharma reps and public health scientists were in attendance. The group were leaning much more towards therapeutics.

However "Mikael called me later to report the meeting. He told me that most of the discussion was about treatments, not prevention. Tony seemed to be getting excited when I said we will go for a vaccine as well."

page 23 "...the speed of development and ability to boost frequently were very high priorities to me."
"It was important to have a vaccine that we could boost as often as we needed." "I also knew that a virus with these characteristics would mutate sooner."

Then we have the Bill Gates connection to Ugur Sahin documented in the book "the Vaccine" and how he brought BioNTech and Pfizer together.

A common thread between Fauci and Bourla is that they did not take orders from President Trump. Bourla was sent an urgent message on March 2nd to attend the meeting but he was "busy" and sent #2.

Fauci- he is more than defiant. This is breath taking-
Trump "do we really need to wear these masks on? It sends the wrong signal.
"Mr. President it would be an error to take them off. The press would kill us."
Trump- "Who gives a s*** about the press. They will kill us no matter what we do."

Mr. President I WILL NOT REMOVE MY MASK.

This is just one example.

Now for this juicy detail. File under rules for thee but not for me. When Fauci caught Covid he still went to the office and calls that a modified quarantine. He did not take any time off. In the audit world when employees do not take time off it means they do not want any prying eyes to discover something nefarious such as those interesting emails.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Tomorrow "Illegitimi Non Carborundum" Page 408.

This should be good- we get to delve into the cruel beagle puppies testing battleground. Paging Christine Grady, Christine Grady.
Republican Madison Cawthorn - some fighting words -calling him a demon doctor.
"why in the hell Americans are funding the torture of puppies in Africa."

Donald Trump Jr- selling T-shirts with "Fauci Kills Puppies."
I can't imagine how he is going to talk/ walk his way out of this.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just Passing Thru

H/T RP

WE HAVE IT ALL

Carry ON

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I concede. I really wasn't paying attention to that meme. I do feel like the current admin. thinks of themselves as rulers but that isn't pertinent to your comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Yeah, I know. It's just nice to vent sometimes. I wouldn't be for actually skinning anyone but they still anger me!
I'm with ya on the child rapists hurting the innocent!

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

PMd you few days back... NO need for reply.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
When did Trump first say "we caught them all", there's your timeline just sayin.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Illegitimi Non Carborundum translation- Don't let the bastards wear you down.

When President Trump used the monoclonal antibodies to recover from Covid Fauci told him that it could not be approved because aside from clinical trials anecdotal evidence was not acceptable.

We have him.
Page 439
While he is busy being critical of the CDC "Critical on-the-ground information was not readily available to the federal government. Federal authorities were often late in receiving important data and...anecdotal evidence that would inform important policy decisions.

Flip Flopping at its finest.

As for the cruel beagle puppies experiments Fauci takes first prize for victimhood- not one word about the poor pups.

As for masks when he met a couple of people he especially admired at his alma mater he shoved the mask in his pocket- and the irony he caught Covid shortly after.

As for the performance of the CDC he was the one who highly recommended Rochelle Walensky to lead the merry band.
In a positive development "Our overall uptake of vaccines was less than other developed countries and even less than some low-and-middle-income countries because we were especially good at mis and disinformation.
Page 441.

He is sticking to the story that those jabs were the best thing that has ever happened to us.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

He may try to run from the responsibility for the Covid response but Biden has ensured that Fuci will be the star of the hour.
Not only was Flip Flop the head of the NIAID but Biden made him his Chief Medical Advisor with no paperwork or official position with personnel, which gave him an ID so that he could be at the White House.

Clearly a victim here, the gain-of-function was a smear campaign.

"One of the most appalling example of this is when the allegation without a shred of evidence, that a NAID grant to the EcoHealth Alliance with a subgrant to Wuhan Institute of Virology in China funded research that caused the Covid pandemic."

Claiming he oversees a huge budget and can't possibly know about this or the beagle puppies cruel experiments absolves him of any responsibility.

"Trump learned about this grant in the spring of 2020 and he ordered it to be cancelled."-Whistleblower?

Tsunami of FOIA's for Fauci and his sidekick Christine Grady.
It is apparent that he is not safe to walk the streets- and may have second thoughts about being a media star because wherever he goes people know him.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The last few details-

Now to deal with South Africa and the Omnicron variant emergence. This is weird.
Why would Stephane Bancel, the CEO of Moderna be the one to notify Fauci of the emergence there?

This is where we can tie in the dystopian book by Bill Gates "How to Prevent the Next Pandemic" with his "Germ dream team".

The labs that discovered this variant were funded by non other than the Gates Foundation, make of that what you will but I am suspicious. What if this was a real life test?
South African health officials fully cooperated providing data and details about the new variant and the reward for doing so was Biden, with support from Fauci, shut down all travel to and from the country.

This is the fly in the ointment of Billy's plan- South Africa was then facing a severe economic penalty for having cooperated.
Group huddle- quick call back- oops this Omicron was not that bad after all and travel was resumed.

Billy's plan will not work for this very reason.
----
We now have a better understanding as to why Stephen Colbert was such a Fauci fan boy. His father had worked for awhile at the NIAID and even graduated from the same school- Holy Cross.
----
Very early on "It was becoming clear to me and my colleagues that immunity wanes after only a few months and I was convinced that we would need booster shots."

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Tomorrow I will cover "A President, a Gentleman, and a Friend" Page 118
We know a lot about his involvement in HIV/AIDS but there may be some new factoids of interest for us.

Wide Awake Media Tweet

We should file this one under they are stupid.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby
I know he said it 17 times....lol

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
From another thread on ATS by gortex.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder if this is a watch the water event?????

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2
How is it a win if the guv gets the $$gaslight

This is too much
ets
Not good for blood pressure

diabolical
Symbaalogy ... downfall

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I guess he's pro-Biden now...

edit on 777Vpm24America/ChicagoMon, 24 Jun 2024 18:42:46 -0500 by 777Vader because: timing is everything

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join