It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Next chapter is Zika up to bat.

If I remember correctly, Zika was caused by genetically engineered mosquitoes from Brazil.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox
Yes, it has!!!!! I admit I am excited about what they will find in Antarctica and scared all at the same time!

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

That is what we thought in 2020! I still have hopium that we were correct!

I'm rethinking sending JB and BG there to be put down like the ankle-biting dogs they are and instead give them a steady diet of fake meat and plastic........... or just send them to Kristie Noem!

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: Justoneman

I was wondering what Bezos has been up to. He like Bill Gates uses his foundation to make investments.
Bezos Earth Fund investing in sustainable protein

In other words fake meat again. I find the location of North Carolina more than strange. We have Ralph Baric from Chapel Hill along with "Trust Us" Cohen and now this.
N=14
C=3...17.
Could it be as simple as that?

I am confused as to that reference of the alphabet numeric position in that post?

But fake meat as in veggie meat is bad mojo. The fake meat that is replicated actually is sounding gross to most all of us could be the way we eat food in space on long missions. As a Chemist who majored in Biology too before jumping to Env Chem, I see this as being nutritious and healthy. If we can get past how it was produced and just eat raw protein as if it was grown on the bone of a Bovine, we are going to like it I am sure. The real danger is in how to store the building blocks for the proteins and safely produce the product without bacteria. We do have some neat ways to do that if we put our minds to it. The trick is no one, including myself wants to buy that in the grocery store and take it home.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: RookQueen2

This is going to sound weird but what if the Gates Foundation telephone number links to a ku post?
The telephone # is 206-709-3400.
7+9=16 +7=23

#2623 Dec 12, 2018 7:16:27 No [428][18] 37

Is Gitmo going to be used for US citizens? (cabal)
(3) detention centers being prepped.
Monitor funding.

I have wondered why there have not been any Gates Foundation whistleblowers. If they have had knowledge about the plan and said nothing those centers are going to be busy, very busy.

Gates Foundation Contact Info

You just sent Rel a study project thru ATS, didn't you?

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2

That is what we thought in 2020! I still have hopium that we were correct!

I'm rethinking sending JB and BG there to be put down like the ankle-biting dogs they are and instead give them a steady diet of fake meat and plastic........... or just send them to Kristie Noem!

I vote Kristie!! JK

She would seem to be thought to skin the one she shoots. They could use a skinning if karma is a byatch.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

#ty meme since those two are not the only ones around Biden.

But a better question might be, why do we need rulers?

I say this because in all the time i have been on ATS when the question of a one world government comes up there are many members who ask who will "president".

That just seems like some people want to be ruled.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I agree. A skinning would be good!......for us anyway, not so much for them. Since you are saying that the fake meat might be tasty, I will retract that and we will feed them poop meat and plastic with a dash of arsenic, just for flavor ya know, before the skinning! (by dash I mean a heaping tablespoon)

Unless you know of something else..........I'm open to opinions......I just want them to be treated in the manner that they will, have, and are treating us........A$$HEADS!!! and scum with money!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I don't think people want to be ruled but they want to be represented.....like what I think was intended by our founding fathers. Our government has forgotten what we put them there to do, and they need to pull their heads out of their azzes.

It seems to me that all of our elected officials should go through a course to understand that we the people are their freaking bosses and what we expect of them. And no official should be allowed to participate in money-making schemes while in office. I think the laws are already there but we need to find a way as their bosses, to enforce the laws.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
i believe that you are correct. I have just finished "Zika and Other Surprises" Page [33]0.

Something did change with Zika because prior to this outbreak according to Flip Flop "Zika infections are mild, 80% asymptomatic, 20% with symptoms" really mild such as rashes, low grade fever. Also no serious consequences after it is resolved.

Suddenly there was microcephaly [small head impacting babies brains].
Here is where things do not make sense or does depending on POV. This was a low impact disease, really off the radar so why was John Mascola [Director of VRC] already working on a Zika vaccine using DNA before this outbreak?

Rather fortunate wasn't it? Of course it was never deployed because Zika fizzled out.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Following Flip Flop crumbs...
This was all part of the plan to teach the population to fear diseases. The CDC proved to be especially helpful. First they gave guidelines that pregnant women or those planning to get pregnant should not travel to countries like Brazil that had active Zika but it was a delayed recommendation which now meant that people were returning infected but asymptomatic.

Then cases began to appear in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Texas. Since this is in a specific order-
F=6
A=1...7
M=13
T=20...33.
and just happens to be on page 333.

Even he concedes that the CDC had made a mess with poor communications. What to do now- tell women to remain in their homes- first test of quarantining the population.

Does anyone know if DEET is safe for pregnant women? Struggling with trust issues when they say read my lips- safe and effective in insect repellent.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This presented Fauci with the perfect opportunity to demand more $. $1.9 billion to be exact. Hmmm amazing that Covid started in '19.
That of course set off a political battlefield with Republicans not only refusing but also were trying to cut the NIH and other health agencies budgets.

T.R.E.A.T.
Well Fauci wasn't going to stand by and let this happen.
"On the afternoon of March 2 [32], 2016 I went to the House side of the Capital and met in room H-107

with the House Republican majority leader Keven McCarthy of California, on the Zika budget proposal."

Keven would only agree if the request was cut waaay back.

Just my impression but these political theatrics would also contribute to the public panic and fear.
Since this is what happens all of the time, in this case for Fauci to get more $ the Republicans tacked onto the bill to defund Planned Parenthood, and take $ from the Affordable Care Act.
----
We have a discrepancy. In the thriller "Moonshot" by Albert Bourla, he claimed that Pfizer developed a vaccine in the shortest amount of time- as in ever- 9 months.
How does Flip Flop plan on explaining this?
"By common standards of vaccine development the initial phase 1 trial in September 2016 was considered lightening speed- less than 4 months, the fastest on record."
----
To get around the funding shortfall Secretary Burwell transferred 1% of a couple of HHS agencies to the tune of $34 million to the NIAID so that they could continue clinical trials.

The final total of Zika cases in the U.S. was 5300 with 230 locally transmitted.

Yesterday I brought up Obama's speech, oddly here it is from MSM today-
Obama speech/Fauci

Tomorrow- Passing the Baton and Part 5 "A Disease Like None Other"- Covid-19.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Tom Renz has given us some new information.
Interview with Tom Renz

The Guidance for Industry for Gene Therapy Clinical Trials from 2006 makes it clear that there needed to be long term follow-up with subjects for delayed adverse reactions.

FDA- Guidance for Industry: Gene Therapy Clinical Trials Observing Subjects for Delayed Adverse Event; Availability

Bottom of page 2 and top of page 3-
"Integration of genetic material from a viral vector into the host cell genomic DNA raises the risk of malignant transformation.
Prolonged expression of the transgene may also be associated with long-term risks resulting from unregulated cell growth and malignant transformation, autoimmune- like reaction to self antigens, and unpredictable adverse events..."

In other words they knew that cancer was very likely a result from gene therapy. Now we have Japan on the verge of manufacturing self amplifying mRNA jabs.

The big question is Pfizer and Moderna monitoring clinical trial participants?

Biden Administration seeks to delay data on Covid-19 Vaccine Reactions

Possibly Pfizer and Moderna are reporting to this "back-end" data base. I wonder why the delay of 18 months, why not 75 years?

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I've been seeing this pretty consistently with first letters adding up to key #'s like 17.

We have a lot going on today.
HT- General McNews
Inspector General Review of DOD funds for research activities for the enhancement of Pandemic Potential

Everything is broken by design.
"The DOD did not track funding in sufficient detail for Congress to determine the full scope."

"Therefore , the full extent of DOD funds provided to Chinese research labs or other foreign countries for research related to the enhancement of pathogens of pandemic potential is unknown."

Looks like the subgrants are a mess as well. The question that should be asked is why are we sending funds to China period for this type of research???
As Tom Renz points out- the hard questions are not asked.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano vs Pope Francis

This is going to be more than controversial to excommunicate him, in fact it could tear the church apart.

"I consider the accusations against me an honor".
He is to appear at 3.30 p.m.- symbolism will be their downfall.

Shadow of Ezra tweet

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

They could always check in with Christine Grady, Fauci's sidekick who seems to have no ethical concern on experiments or what was done during the plandemic. I consider them to be the Bonnie and Clyde of the NIH. A swift execution is too humane considering what she allowed and he funded- like the beagle experiments with sand fleas eating their brains while their vocal chords were cut. I can't imagine what possible good would come from this.

Wall Street Apes- War on Idaho Farmers

Watch the water. We should have a quick peek at Governor Brad Little who could stop this insanity.
Gov Brad Little- Idaho

Well look at this - another player put in place in 2019 and he just happens to be the 33rd
Governor.
The fine is $300 per acre which would bankrupt most of the farmers. This has to be more than a coincidence.

This dovetails right into the Food Game exercise- another tool to create food shortages and higher costs.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Bonnie and Clyde of the NIH

I think you are giving them too much street cred. Bonnie and Clyde were bad ass criminals. These are weasels who would tremble in their shoes if they were even approached by one of us in this thread to ask a question. Wussies with power!!!......they must go!

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Then why use a quote about rulers for the meme?

Also, the POTUS was not originally meant to represent the people.

From a Fixed, Limited Presidency to a Living, Flexible, Boundless Presidency

Andrew Jackson was the first president to claim that he represented the people of the United States. Recognizing that this spin would add to the luster and power of the presidency, Whigs like Daniel Webster and Henry Clay denounced the claim. The people did not vote for a president, but for electors, they pointed out. Besides, if the president was representative of the entire people of the United States, he would be the only such person in government and would soon become its master, if not master of the people themselves. Jackson’s vision prevailed, for observers routinely say that the president uniquely represents the entire people of the United States.

Just some food for thought.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Smiles.
Ummm gonna come back to the links description seems to be frightening enough.
ggg is my impression.
If theory rings true it's the most villainous group in existence.
It is also the same noise a telemarketer scam made B4 hanging up on me.

edit on 2024/21/6 by Crazierfox because: not this but wow interesting stumble

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join