It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So I swapped my prominent US flag around out front to display inverted. I hope the wife doesn't notice.

She previously ripped down my Trump flags with gusto. Maybe this time she'll get it. Knowing my family history, she wades into areas where I... outrank her, for lack of a better term.

edit on 777Vpm02America/ChicagoSun, 02 Jun 2024 15:20:00 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thetallcool1

That's pure gold, TallCollOne! You are SO much better at expressing my sentiments than I am!

I get a chuckle out of the 'JFK is alive and well' comments; it brightens my day. In the end, it doesn't bother me how many people believe it., anymore than those who think the Queen was a lizzard.

I enjoy the mind jumps, the what ifs, the creative thinking of aliens living in middle earth in a flat earth. And sometimes you actually get some valuable information that helps sort things out.

If people have hope that Q is real and will save the day, what gives someone the right to take that away? That's like taking Santa or the Toothfairy from a 3 year old, or taking love out of a union by two people; it's just a hormanal, physical/emotional/mental response, after all.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Just wanted to clarify for you daskakik, the MIC is not the military. The MIC -military industrial complex- is a loosely used term which refers to the profiteers, suppliers and manufacturers of military equipment and munitions.
The military is not the MIC.

MIC is actually the military and their suppliers.

Besides the OG CT crowd warned of the military as well as the MIC. When before Q did you hear marshall law or the military acting on US soil being a good thing?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Besides the OG CT crowd warned of the military as well as the MIC. When before Q did you hear marshall law or the military acting on US soil being a good thing?

a reply to: daskakik
Bisides, that's the kind of word someone uses when they are admitting their previous statement was wrong or irrelevant. You are conflating, the MIC is bad and our military is honorable but sometimes lead by bad people.
Sometimes you must parse, MIC is not the equivalent to the US Military no matter how many times you say it.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Bisides, that's the kind of word someone uses when they are admitting their previous statement was wrong or irrelevant. You are conflating, the MIC is bad and our military is honorable but sometimes lead by bad people.
Sometimes you must parse, MIC is not the equivalent to the US Military no matter how many times you say it.

No, military-industrial complex is the relationship of a country's military and their suppliers, the military is part of that relationship.

The post you replied to also mentioned martial law, so it wasn't just pointing out the mistrust of the MIC but also military action, which Q supported because they knew their target audience.
edit on 2-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

So damn infuriating! If I try to speak of this right now, I would be too belligerent.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No, military-industrial complex is the relationship of a country's military and their suppliers, the military is part of that relationship.

The post you replied to also mentioned martial law, so it wasn't just pointing out the mistrust of the MIC but also military action, which Q supported because they knew their target audience.

The expression military–industrial complex (MIC) describes the relationship between a country's military and the defense industry that supplies it

you got that straight from wikpedia
Wow, what a hack you are! A real keyboard warrior.
By the way, not accurate. Stick with wikpedia, it's more your level.
edit on 2-6-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
Did you check the sources they cited?

Like Marriam-Webster: "an informal alliance of the military and related government departments with defense industries that is held to influence government policy"

Seems to be saying the same thing.

I also see you didn't address the mention of martial law in the original post.

Any way you slice it, Q said "military is the only way" because they knew their audience.

Sorry but your poo flinging didn't actually hit anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Like Marriam-Webster: "an informal alliance of the military and related government departments with defense industries that is held to influence government policy"

a reply to: daskakik
No you didn't. Did you really go from wikpedia to marriam-webster? Wow, do you always refer to wikpedia and marriam-webster? Is that your research tool?

One of the most famous critiques of the defense industry to emerge during the interwar period, Merchants of Death by H. C. Engelbrecht and F. C. Hanighen, disputed the idea that arms manufacturers bore responsibility for starting the war. “The arms industry did not create the war system,” they wrote. “On the contrary, the war system created the arms industry.” They traced the origins of war to “the prevailing temper of peoples toward nationalism, militarism, and war” and “the civilization which forms this temper.”

here is a starting point
Stay away from wikpedia and the dictionary for crying out loud. Start digging and get some real pespective and history of the war and the profiteers behind them. Frankly, I am embarrassed for you. There are many ways to look at the issues that the MIC present. It is way more complicated than looking to wikpedia or a dictionary.
edit on 2-6-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
From your starting point

President Donald Trump’s recent warning about the influence of the defense industry has sparked comparisons to Dwight Eisenhower’s assertion that “we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.” When Eisenhower spoke those words in his 1961 farewell address, he believed that the massive growth of America’s peacetime armed forces had given them and the defense industry enough power that they could “endanger our liberties or democratic processes.”

Doesn't that bolded part mean military?

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
From your starting point

President Donald Trump’s recent warning about the influence of the defense industry has sparked comparisons to Dwight Eisenhower’s assertion that “we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.” When Eisenhower spoke those words in his 1961 farewell address, he believed that the massive growth of America’s peacetime armed forces had given them and the defense industry enough power that they could “endanger our liberties or democratic processes.”

Doesn't that bolded part mean military?

Give me a few minutes, I'm going to check wikpedia then marriam-webster.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why not just admit that what you cited as a starting point says the same thing, military and their suppliers?

I am not judging you, you just had the idea that it meant something else.

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I love Wikipedia, they make it super simple to do my research.

edit on 777Vpm02America/ChicagoSun, 02 Jun 2024 22:43:08 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
It's okay to be white.

2nd

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

David Hundeyin- a voice from Africa

This is the most amazing explanation of what Billy the Gates is up to with his push for Africa leapfrogging over the use of fossil fuels and instead focusing on renewables. I don't want to spoil his message so I hope people take the time to listen to him.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I still proudly fly my Lets Go Brandon flag.
I have friends that are very dem leaning so it is funny to watch them struggle to not make a comment. Lol.

I have been hunting Scott Gottlieb today and look what I found-

Research confirms human to human transmission of Avian flu- Jan 29, 2005

Not that there isn't some kind of plan. "The virus, influenza A [H5N1] infected 44 people last year [killing 32]."

Such high hopes- "perhaps leading to a major flu pandemic to rival the Spanish flu of 1918."

Then there is the 11 year old girl...the WHO called the plandemic March 11th. Let's see this scare event occured in 2005-2006.
CDC monitoring of the Avian Flu

Under the section Current HPAI in Cattle Outbreak..."at least 44 persons have tested for novel influenza A.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I really hope the Covid Select Committee, who is currently grilling Fauci, calls up Scott Gottlieb. He has a lots of explaining to do.
Here he was sitting on the Pfizer board and at the same time was pushing the Pfizer flavored jabs.

Scott Gottlieb Commissioner of the FDA 5/[11]/2017- 4/5/2019

Wow we have hit pay dirt. Circling back to his thriller Uncontrolled Spread...a gift that keeps on giving.
Page 26- Chapter 2 -Confusion and Subterfuge.

Here is the Chinese link to #11.
Wei Guixium caught Covid and "she visited Wuhan's eleventh hospital in search of more care."

"The market was located in the Jianghan District of Wuhan, a city of 11 million." This is crazy right?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

"Symbolism will be their downfall." Gottlieb continued...

Page 25 - America the Vulnerable-
The chapter starts on page 14 and ends on page 25 [25-14=11]

"It was driven largely by a failure to field a test that would
let us screen for it. COVID hurt and humbled us. In the richest...'26 words
healthcare system in the world, with all of our advanced technol-
ogy, our political and public health systems were overwhelmed. We
would soon find that there we were far more vulnerable than we'd ex-
pected... 32 words.

F= 6
D=4
A=1...11.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Continuing on with Scott Gottlieb.
Well this is rather interesting in light of how transparent all these agencies have been during the plandemic.

FDA sparks backlash after deleting former commissioner tweets

Doing this on December 17th with some strategic moves- "deleting responses and comments from Twitter users."
Scrolling to the bottom Scotty's first tweet from his personal account was December 23, 2019 with 82 [11] Reposts 14 Quotes= '25.

Page 23- "On January 23, 5 days after my first texts to Grogan, I wrote an opinion piece for the W [23] ashinton Post in which I spelled out my concerns for the wider public:"

He gets into Zika and musky toes.

Chapter 7 -The CDC Fails- Page 107
"The problems with the CDC's Covid test seems to have started inside the agency's Respiratory Virology Lab in Atlanta."
I dealt with this earlier that the CDC had faulty tests that created delays and false results.

Circling back to the link in an earlier post about the CDC surveillance-
"Public Health laboratory Reporting -
Public health labs using... CDC diagnostic tools... to detect both seasonal influenza viruses and novel influenza A viruses including influenza [H5N1]. These diagnostic tools are used at more than 100 public health labs."

The last page #396...
"In February 2020, just as Covid was spreading to Europe, there was a large outbreak of H5N1 bird flu in chickens located on farms just to the south of Wuhan. The pandemic event we long feared was always expected to be caused by a bird flu. *26
The next pandemic may very well be, perhaps a new variant of H5N1 or a novel form of the even more fearsome H7N9 strain.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Chief Nerd is monitoring the Covid Select Committee questioning of # Flip Flop Fauci and he is facing some serious interference on Twitter. I've caught a few of the tweets.

Tweet #1-

Tweet #2-

Fauci and his sidekick Christine Grady "netted $2 million during the Covid pandemic, records show- and now worth $11 million."
Fauci Struggling

Texas Lindsay- Fauci vs Fauci

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join