It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Chevy Corvette - Biden has one...a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That was simply amazing. Twitter has all the louder tweets on full throttle today. I'm assuming this is because of President Trump's guilty verdict. No doubt he will appeal and he should since it is obvious that that was a shame trial.

The #44 seems to be very important.
Albert Bourla 44 second clip

Just some musings but if we assume that it is referring to a time period.
44 weeks from May 31, 2024

Just look April 4,2025. 10.13 months.
----
From my post about the Covid jabs being tested in China I meant to identify who was the Secretary of HHS who greenlit that brilliant decision.
Alex Azar Secretary of HHS 2018-2021

Another card carrying member - born June 17, 1967.
I have been wondering for awhile now if people were placed in specific positions because of some connection to 17 because some of this seems much too coincidental.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Could we be wrong about Joe Biden being on Coke? I'm wondering if he might be hooked on GH-3.
Gerovital or GH-3

Gerovital H3 (or procaine hydrochloride and products known as GH3 and other variants which may or may not be identical to Gerovital H3) is a preparation developed during the 1950s and promoted by its advocates as an effective anti-aging treatment. In the United States, the FDA bans Gerovital H3 from interstate commerce as an unapproved drug and, since 1982, has prohibited its importation.

Just some food for thought.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I'm going to have to do a work around today. I've never seen Twitter throttled to this extent before. Must be TDS.
Rep Elise Stefanick Tweet

Pinned-"Biden donor Acting Judge Justice Merchan has been assigned to THREE cases related to President Trump, his company, and his allies. I filed a misconduct complaint with the New York Unified Court System demanding an investigation into whether the proper random selection process was followed."

Amuse tweet- landslide

Senator J.D. Vance calls on the DOJ to investigate Judge Merchan

"Members of Manhatten District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office have also been 'plausible co-conspirators'.
"After all, they have repeatedly urged Merchan to deprive President Trump of his first amendment rights in court filings and oral advocacy.
One can only wonder what sort of ex parte communications might have led Merchan to so enthusiastically embrace a prior restraint on speech that would be repugnant to the constitution.

Now this...very, very strange timing and the FBI suddenly so cooperative.
FOIA FILES- Trump Hush Money Payment Revealed in Bank Records

I.am.suspicious.com

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

We have another case of human acquired Avian Influenza with a twist.
3rd Case of Avian flu In the U.S.

This time the person has a respiratory symptom than just pink eye. Michigan has 2 cases and has the most intensive program to try and detect cases. The majority are asymptomatic but if they keep trying to find cases they no doubt will find some and then can ramp on the next plandemic efforts.

Vigilant Fox News- Peter McCullough

Champagne Joshi tweet

War on chickens continues- now a chicken farm mysteriously caught fire outside of Chicago last night.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That drug might not be the real deal.

Amuse Substack- Lawfare: Will There Be Any Republican Lawyers Left to Ensure Election Integrity in November?

Reading this it is not looking good.
"The Soros-backed 65 project has filed disbarmant proceedings against more than 100 lawyers, which prevent many of these lawyers from working until the proceedings are concluded."

Sidney Powell had tweeted about this issue quite awhile ago but this looks like they are ramping up the law warfare.
At this point there shouldn't be any lawyers left because Pfizer needs them all.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Could we be wrong about Joe Biden being on Coke? I'm wondering if he might be hooked on GH-3.
Gerovital or GH-3

Gerovital H3 (or procaine hydrochloride and products known as GH3 and other variants which may or may not be identical to Gerovital H3) is a preparation developed during the 1950s and promoted by its advocates as an effective anti-aging treatment. In the United States, the FDA bans Gerovital H3 from interstate commerce as an unapproved drug and, since 1982, has prohibited its importation.

Just some food for thought.

It’s certainly not working if he is hooked on that heh.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Guy we might have something here.
Big Ben clock stopped- April 24, 2024

It stopped at 9 a.m. and that by 10 it still had not restarted.
However this is where it gets interesting.
The clock started up again at 10.10
Ku post #4730 has a Mickey Mouse watch with the hands at 10:10!

#4730 Sep [16],2020 4:51:34 No [106]72384

Suzieq tweet- Mr. Pool Back Swan

Of course there is #1010 as well.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

BillGatesisa Psycho tweet

Peter Hotez- the vaccine shill- how can he be so certain that there will be a plandemic and that it will be due to climate change and musky toes. He should check in with Bill Gates and his special farms.

I have never heard of this have you?
Bill Gates has a McDonalds gold card

As if he really needs free food.
Since the WHO stumbled over trying to impose the plandemic Treaty we have something new on the radar and when Tedros is thrilled there must be something afoot.
77th World Health Assembly

"Member states committed to take a set of actions including integrating donation and transplantation activities into the health care systems so that the deceased donation is routinely considered as an option at the end of life, and living donors are protected from exploitation..."

First thing that popped into my mind was the assisted suicides that are being promoted in Canada and slow rolled out here.
Somehow I don't see how they will not be exploited. The timing is sus as well -2026.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
April 24, '24 was when Big Ben stopped for 1 hour and 10 minutes.

What is special about April 24th?

LET's GO BRANDON.

Jeremy Farrar tweeted a picture of Big Ben showing the time of 11 o'clock a while back.

Adding April [4] plus 24+24=52 mirror 25.
We need to circle back to the Avian flu. The first case was reported April [1]st in Texas. [A]pril 1st is April Fools day.

These people are sick.

The second case was May [23]...322.
The third case was May 30- rounding off to a nice #33.

Now looking over H5N1...
H=8
N=14...22.
January 1 to April 1st is 62 days- mirror 26. 2 months 2 days.

[8] [5] [14] [1]...Bookends 8+1=9 September
14...Phoebe Gates birthdate September 14.
Rory's birthday is May 23 and what are the chances that was the same date of the second avian flu case. I imagine they didn't want to leave poor Rory out of the action.

Adding all the numbers together =28, Bill Gates birthday is on the 28th.

2 months 2 days-
#22 Nov 1,2017 12:57:15 No [14] [74] [45][68] 1
Who controls the NG?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I might need some hand holding about now. By any chance did you hear about Paul Alexander- the man that had lived his life in an iron lung because he caught polio?
He died on March 11, 2024

March 11th was when the WHO declared the plandemic. P=16 A=1. Would they really stoop to this level?

March 11th is the 70th day of the year. 11.3?
History of Polio

Just look at the dates.
First Polio epidemic- June 17, 1894.
NY City Polio epidemic- June 17, 1916.
Polio strikes FDR= 88- Mr. Pool
Vaccine trials begin April 25, 1954.

This does not look random.

Paul Alexander caught it when he was 6 years old- #459
Operational_ window [5-6] _F Delta C25-26

Well the NHS doesn't seem to like my inquiry- but I caught a brief glimpse. Apparently people who have contracted polio develop white spots in the brain.

We really need to keep an eye on Polio along with the Avian flu.
A=1
P=16.
Billy is partnering up with Saudi Arabia to launch a full scale deployment of the oral polio vaccine and that is where the majority of cases are derived from. The wild not nearly as much.

What do you think?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Jane,

I have not been able to find Plai. I had a place order some in for me but when I called last week it was on back order so I told them to cancel it. Is there anything that could be substituted for Plai?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I did not catch that. I'll try to do a little digging this weekend.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It cracks me up too! I'm very glad black voters are seeing the truth.

I'm jelly that you've been to 3 rallies! I would love to go to one but my RL friends wouldn't go with me,,,,,unless I can find a way to trick them.

I remember you posting pics of one in 2020 (I think that was the year). Are you in any of those pics?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I noticed some 34s...34 million raised, Trump spoke for 34 minutes at the conference, he posted a 34 second video this morning.

..not gonna dig any further lol

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, here's your reply from cranky:

I'm not surprised nothing from the "verdict." It was so embedded in us, most anons just shrugged vibrationally speaking. There was a wave of release, mrclf noticed it, from the verdict but I don't think anons see it as important, more the Rubicon of energy markers. As for Romania, not much in my experience I'm afraid.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Thanks... Links archived... Interesting.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

Thanks McT2!

So that maybe gives us symbolism of White Hats replacing Biden: As in green corvette changed to white corvette?

To save space...

Not sure if anyone else noticed but the three female dem Justices have recused themselves from the Brunson election fraud case!

This opens the door for a 6-0 judgement rather than 9-0.

There is at least one POOL post of a 69; as I recall, it was two sellotape dispensers.

Since Justice Alito, and Chief Justice Roberts have just reconfirmed that recusal is a decision taken by each justice for themselves, there is no logical reason for the 3 to do this at this time on a case that could unseat their democratic president.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Noice catch!

Re Big Ben stoppage and the Mickey Mouse clock post.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

yes, you're so thoughtful.
edit on 777Vpm31America/ChicagoFri, 31 May 2024 20:12:26 -0500 by 777Vader because:

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join