It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
UN, WHO, and WEF Have Just Been Declared Terrorist Organizations By a Republican County Assembly in Florida

The Lee County Republican Assembly, which is a grassroots conservative Republican organization, passed a resolution introduced by Joseph Sansone, declaring the UN, WHO, and WEF, terrorist organizations.

The resolution additionally brands cooperation with these organizations as an act of treason against the United States and the State of Florida. Unfortunately, the Executive Board of the Lee County Republican Party refused to allow the declaration to come up for a vote by the full Executive Committee, which would have likely passed the resolution as well.

The full text of the resolution follows:

Whereas the United Nations, the World Health Organizations, and the World Economic Forum are terrorist organizations seeking to depopulate humanity, and to usurp the sovereignty of the United States and the State of Florida; and

Whereas the World Health Organization, World Economic Forum, and the United Nations are actively involved in a global coup; and

Whereas this coup is attempting utilize the Federal government and State Governments to implement United Nations, World Health Organization, and World Economic Forum policies; and

Whereas legitimate international treaties have no jurisdiction over domestic policies;

Be it Resolved:

The Lee County Republican Assembly calls upon Governor DeSantis and the Florida legislature to pass legislation declaring cooperation with the United Nations, World Health Organization, and World Economic Forum, an act of treason against the United States, and the State of Florida.

We also call for legislation specifically stating:

“No rule, regulation, fee, tax, policy, or mandate of any kind of the World Health Organization, United Nations, and the World Economic Forum shall be enforced or implemented by the state of Florida or any agency, department, board, commission, political subdivision, governmental entity of the state, parish, municipality, or any other political entity.”

You can read more here.

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

"I don't recall"
"I don't recall"
"I don't recall."

Funny how that works

a reply to: Thoughtful3
Tell us how you really feel marj
She is not pulling any punches

edit on 2024/3/6 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Now this reply to l2 is heartbreaking
Clamp of what?
What caused the "deaths" of those 'infected?"
How many vaxs were given?
A CT would would walk away from that one

Data from 8 years ago?

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel... cranky recalled something re Romania:

I remembered, there is something in the thread about Epstein really being from the Romanian hills IIRC. Lightbringer Twit maybe, did quite a bit on it. He pointed out the odd layered chicklet teeth that JE has is the sign, but I don't remember much else about the people themselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
Fauci and his sidekick Christine Grady "netted $2 million during the Covid pandemic, records show- and now worth $11 million."
Fauci Struggling

Security ain't cheap. They need it.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you Rel and please pass on my thanks to Cranky. I'm pretty sure he mentioned Romania in his last post and told us to keep an eye over there for some big revelation, bigger than all the Biden et all conection in Ukraine and that Ukraine was just a distraction.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel... cranky recalled something re Romania:

I remembered, there is something in the thread about Epstein really being from the Romanian hills IIRC. Lightbringer Twit maybe, did quite a bit on it. He pointed out the odd layered chicklet teeth that JE has is the sign, but I don't remember much else about the people themselves.

I thought the smaller teeth had something to do with family history of avoiding the plague during the Great Mortality of the 14th century?

Those families and bloodlines that were affected have the larger and less numbers of teeth that is most common today. While families that were never affected have smaller and a greater number of teeth.

It would be funny if Epstein was from a family that ran away from society due to the plague and hid away in the hills of Europe (which would mean a few generations were inbred due to this hiding behavior)?

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A jewish women was elected president of Mexico, wtf?
She is both the first women and the first Jewish president in a country with one of the largest Catholic populations in the world.
are we really suppose to believe this?
Take a look at whats happening in Scotland.
this is happening all over Europe

Something sinister is happening on a global scale and Biden is doing the same thing here in America. Our culture our biology our way of life has been hijacked. This is happening while Trump, the leading presidential candidate and former president has been convicted of 34 felonies that are unfounded and as we learn Fauci has no idea where the 6ft covid distance rule originated and soon realised it wasn't neccessary but since it was a CDC guideline he did not want to publicly correct them.
WTF is going on in our world??
edit on 4-6-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Fauci and MTG clash

I wouldn't call him a Dr. either. In fact anyone involved in this whole plandemic should be stripped of their license to practice.

Fauci's agency racked in $670 million from pharma during Covid
Ht- Warriors Mom

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It is wild that we the taxpayers are still paying for his round the clock security. I've circled back to Albert Bourla's political donations because the amounts are just so weird.
Open the Books

$208 and $416 are the most common. What if this is referring to area codes?
Area code 208

Bingo we have #44 again- "Top 44 counties in area code 2018".

Area code 416
Toronto, Canada. The one thing that stands out to me is "Pizza, Pizza obtained a Canadian registered trademark on its 416 telephone number."

2+8=10
4+1+6=11
#1011.

#416 Dec 21, 2017 8:31:58 No [14] [33] 29
Soros takes orders from P.
You have no idea how sick and evil these people are.
Fight, fight ,fight.
Day of days.
Game over.

What if P= Pfizer?

#208 Nov 23, 2017 12:01:22mNo 1505[62] [33] 37
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Very Important.

Rizvi Team

Wow. I did a search using Pfizer and Rizvi...
Rizvi has 26 years of experience and Giampetroni has 25 years.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Bill Gates is coming out with another book- this time a memoir about when he was young.
Bill Gates memoir February 4, 2025

I'm suspicious about this. Why would he want to reveal such personal details about himself at this point in time when many are very concerned about his actions and motives?
There are 330 days remaining in the year.
Facebook Founded February 4, 2004

He plays weird games.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Take a look at whats happening in Scotland.

Humza's already gone. Scotland have a new First Minister now. He's not much better.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How interdashting, verified it's there, what could it possibly mean...

This is verified too....

How is DeZero doing?

Well look at that.

Ermm...you decide

I had to leave this for Dask, it's all good man it all ends the same way.

Peace Brothers and Sisters.

posted on Jun, 4 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Do you think that this could be the 11.3 marker?

FBI Director Wray request $1.3 billion budget for 2025.

Seems rather specific and coincidences tend not to be coincidences.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I circled back to the Gates Foundation and Saudi Arabia partnership over their plan to eradicate polio. Heavens look at the details...
Gates Foundation Polio erradication partnership with SA

Aside from the usual numbers look at this-
"With this pledge Saudi Arabia will serve as an EARLY ADOPTER COUNTRY FOR THE WHO GLOBAL HEALTH CORPS, CONTRIBUTING TO GLOBAL PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE EFFORTS."

Billy hasn't given up.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

The Last American Vagabond- Bill Gates web of dark money and influence

This is a three part series and although dating back to the early days of Covid there are some very interesting details to add to our picture of Billy.
In 2019 Netflix did a expose on him called "Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates. This was right before the launch. Yesterday I mentioned that he is releasing his autobiography on Feb 4, 2025- again right before the next launch.

Released on Netflix September 20, 2019

We have some things coming together here. Albert Bourla announced that it took only 9 months to make the jab and now we have another 9 marker. 9 months is the time period for a full term pregnancy and Billy is known for his love of eugenics.
September 20 is special

From Part 1 I just want to pull out this- "The Foundation has also invested $10 million towards developing antennas which will accelerate the roll out of controversial 5th generation cellular technology." Well now I feel much safer.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Part 2- has some really good details.
Deborah Birx-"sits on the board of The Global Fund, an organization that was promised $750 million investment by the Gates Foundation in 2012. The Global Fund also features board member Kleran Daly, the Deputy Director of Global Policy and Advocacy for the Gates Foundation."

Tedros "collaborated with the Clinton Foundation and the Gates Foundation to work on vaccines."

"in 2017 Independent Science News released a report detailing how the B&M Gates foundation paid a pr firm Emerging AG $1.6 million to recruit a 'covert coalition of academics to manipulate a UN decision making process over gene drives.'
Emails released by FOIA revealed that the Gates recruitment effort was a part of a plan to fight back against gene drive moratorium proponents.

Gene drives are a controversial genetic extinction tech promoted as a way to eliminate Musky Toes with malaria, agri pests and invasive species."

Fast forward Billy now has the mosquito breeding farms and he has invested in Oxitech who is mass deploying the insects with needle like noses around the world. He has an unhealthy fixation with pointy objects.

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Part 3-
As we have seen Billy has made good use of his foundation, not just with investments but also as a vehicle to place Foundation staff on the boards of various companies, NGO's and even the WHO can't make a move without Gates stamp of approval.

This is very interesting "Gates Foundation invested hundreds of millions of dollars into tech companies like Goog who may end up building the contact tracing infrastructure."

Since this was written in the early days this may also be health related. Goog has been expanding into the health field, along with Amazon. Billy may have a real interest and need for health data to track how the plan is going and what further efforts must be made. There is one key group that I imagine they are most keen on and that would be the subgroup who did not become ill, or were asymptomatic to Covid. IMHO of course. What makes that group different?

Some other details of interest-
GAVI- Pharma companies are on their board of directors.

Just like in our health agencies - the Gates Foundation operates a revolving door with Big Pharma.

Moderna- Gates invested $100 million. We have a lot of connections to 100. 100 days to prevent the next plandemic, 100 years since the Spanish flu pandemic. President Trump claimed that the jabs saved 100 million people. I suspect he was trying to signal to pay attention to #100.

DARPA invested $25 million in Moderna.
CEPI also invested in Moderna. Moderna worked with the NIH to develop a Covid jab and the project was 100% funded by CEPI, "which in turn was founded and funded by...B&M Gates Foundation."

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join