It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I've got an interesting situation I'd like to share...... A couple of weeks ago my sister asked me if my grand niece (her granddaughter) could stay with me for a while. Here is the quick back story......

Elaina my niece was 12 when her father, David died of cancer. I was 6 years older than David and he was truly more like a little brother......I loved him dearly. He had custody of his daughter in the state of Louisiana and signed over guardianship of Elaina to my sister before he passed.

Elaina was bullied at school when her father died.....which is insane upon itself, the child lost her world and was sad but somehow the adults didn't see the bullying (which is BS). She has emotional problems and is bi-sexual. I believe she needed love and it didn't matter who loved her. I wish he had given her to me, not because her grandparents didn't love her but they were to old to raise her. They gave her so much Benadryl as a child to make her sleep that she has severe allergies and is basically immune from it......I would have taken her to a doctor for melatonin. As I said, they were too old to raise her.
Elaina was also groomed by her stepfather and molested, after her father died, when she had visitation with her mother. Her grandparents didn't see it......

She had a friend living with her and her husband when she and the husband broke up. Daz is her name and she has been terribly abused and was homeless. I have also let her move in because I have to try to help her.

Her biological mother joined some religious cult that abused this child and then got hooked on heroin. Daz was 12 when her mother started selling her to men for drug money. She was also trafficked. She was eventually removed from the home and put into foster care where she and others were abused. She told me today about the abuse and the trying to escape from the facility she was in, even if it killed her. She was going to jump from the second floor fire escape but another child had followed her and she wouldn't have attempted her jump in front of the other child but when she tried to climb back in from the fire escape it broke and she fell backward and broke her back. They told her she would ever walk again and operated on her back putting a metal plate in. I can physically see that she has been abused. Her back is in horrible condition and she is 22 years old but she is walking.

This is the place she tried to escape. Her incident is described as a suicide attempt.

tinyurl.com...

A lot of us followed Q for the safety of the children. What are the chances that one of us would end up in the position I am now in? Don't get me wrong, I chose to be in this position and I'm not complaining. These young ladies need help and any prayers or good vibes sent their way. HEADS UP TO JUSTONEMAN.......I know you will pray.

My heart is broken and while I don't understand the LGBT community, I do understand the need to be loved. I do understand the horrible feeling of being orphaned and I say that in ref. to how it felt when my parents were both gone and I was single but had an 18 yr old son to raise with no job because I had been taking care of my mother who fought colon cancer for 3 years. It's a horrible feeling and it's scary so I have to look past their gender identity this time. I guess I am trying to say that I believe in male and female relationships because I am not physically drawn to women (and the male and female bodies seem to be intentionally designed for union) but had I endured the sexual abuse that they lived through at such young ages...I have no idea how I would feel. I would think it would make a girl scared of men, but that's just a guess.

On a side note.....for those who remember me falling, I had routine lab work done 3 weeks ago and have come back with liver numbers that have always been perfect, but are now off the chart. My PCP asked if I had hurt myself because the numbers should have gradually risen if it were sclerosis. I told him yes! When I fell I believe the entire right side of my body hit the metal tongue of that trailer except for my head. From my ankles to my shoulder on the right side was bruised all to hell. I told the ER the exact same thing.....they never looked for injuries. He has ordered an ultrasound to look at my liver. Hopefully, it was just deeply bruised and will heal but please keep me in prayers and positive vibes.

Dashen, if your around......what the hell do you need to do to hire a lawyer? I've spoken with 2 firms and they have both declined basically saying there isn't enough money in it if they didn't kill me or operate and stitch me up leaving medical devices in my body......

Sorry for the text wall! Peace out brothers and sisters!

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago6 by RookQueen2 because: Added

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
Wray did not answer the question. Kennedy should have pressed him... "Simple yes or no, DOES THE FBI HAVE THOSE TAPES?"
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

But he didn't did he.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I am so, so sorry to hear about your grand niece. May I suggest Rosewood EO to help her.

but had I endured the sexual abuse that they lived through at such young ages...I have no idea how I would feel.

I am old enough to remember (back in the '70's) when most women who turned to other women rather than men, was very often because they had been victims of some sort of abuse from a male. Not so much these days.
As to your damaged Liver. You are clearly aware the Liver can regenerate itself. Perhaps you could look into taking Milk Thistle to help?
Big hugs from across the Pond lady.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
*cracks knuckles*

edit on 777Vam07America/ChicagoFri, 07 Jun 2024 09:23:03 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I was hoping to hear from you with any suggestions!!! I will get her some Rosewood EO and I will start the milk thistle after the ultrasound. I was scared when I was first told Tuesday.......I've mentioned this before, one of my bff's died in March of 2022 of liver failure. He had been a heavy drinker so his diagnosis wasn't really a surprise, but that was where my thoughts went initially. Yesterday was much better. I do know the liver can regenerate and while I am concerned, I am not panicking over it......

As for the young ladies, I should also mention the liberal education is also apparent......we have to wake up a fix the issues. Too much useless information swirling around in their heads.......

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Bason Journe

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

The Last American Vagabond- Pfizer cashes- in on Gaza Catastrophe

Jeanne Marrazzo, Fauci's replacement tweeted about candida fungal infections a while back and low and behold we have the makings of a fungal event. Positively clairvoyant.

December 26, 2023- No need to panic- 1 Israeli soldier has died

Pfizer acquires Amplyx Pharma April 28, 2021
Amplyx is developing "therapies for debilitating and life- threatening diseases that affect people with compromised immune systems."
Pfizer was specifically targeting Fosmanogepix which is used to treat candida fungal infection.

Pfizer also acquired Seagen which they plan to make some serious $ to treat cancer.

DrJeanneM tweet- Dengue surpasses last years high

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting how "Knowingly" is entering the news cycle for public consumption

Hunter Biden Suffers Jury Blow

They wrote that both sides have already agreed on a definition for "knowingly" which reads: "A person acts 'knowingly' if that person acts voluntarily and intentionally and not because of mistake or accident or other innocent reason."

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The Bitten Files: Little Shop of Horrors- Accident at a Bioweapons Lab
How can any of these supposed scientists believe that is safe to send deadly tinkered with viruses through the mail?
There appears to be a complete lack of common sense.

Mistakes? "Other mistakes put the public at risk of exposure to 2 deadly pathogens- the yellow fever virus and the plague bacterium. Yet none of these accidents were reported to the public."

Ethical Skeptic Tweet

Interesting graph.

Pinned "2 weeks remain in the Spring Mortality Lull. Then we begin cancer dynamics under a diminishing pull forward effect.
Excess mortality- 6.8%
Novel CAGR- 2.4%
There will be no hiding cancer excess mortality soon."

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Prayers for you and yours. May God bless your every move.

That child needs some love and happiness of her own. Find a way to do that, and I think, you can't do much more than that. This Q thing, true stuff or not at all, has inspired a vigilance that we have sorely lacked the last 50 years. Pray for all who are involved, even the bad actors.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

But he didn't did he.
Rainbows
Jane

Both of his AG's would not do it. Perhaps the whole exercise showed us the DOJ was corrupt and how far the DS control of the world leaders and justice systems is to completely controlling every person like in China.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The illegal kidnapping of Reiner Fullmich

He was the lawyer that was trying to establish a Nuremberg 2.0 Covid Crimes against humanity legal case.

"while the court froze Fuellmich's accounts, they failed to freeze the 1.58 million euros in Marcel Templin's account. which is presumably still there, and appears to be the payoff for this internal coup."

SGAnon Tweet- US Debt Clock- Zero

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Are WE There YET ?

TGIF

Say IT isn't So

edit on 7-6-2024 by MetalThunder because: Here all Night

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: angelchemuel

But he didn't did he.
Rainbows
Jane

Both of his AG's would not do it. Perhaps the whole exercise showed us the DOJ was corrupt and how far the DS control of the world leaders and justice systems is to completely controlling every person like in China.

This is how I see it. It had to be shown so the whole world can see and not just in the US for the Americonned peoples. This is a global issue. Hearsay won’t do, seeing is believing as they say.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

AMEN

Sometimes PAIN is the only way

Never Question Yourself .... YOU Are YOUr OWN KEY

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
For Future Ref... To Be Fair ....

Skip this and keep your Head in the Sand - Your Choice ... lol

TIME Judges ALL

Out Beyond Their Skis

Whack A Mole - MSM Style Wrap and Smear

A new account rekindles allegations that Trump disrespected Black people on ‘The Apprentice’

Truth Will Set You Free

Flashback 1999

User Clip: 1999: JESSE JACKSON PRAISES TRUMP’S COMMITMENT TO MINORITIES, ‘UNDER-SERVED COMMUNITIES’ VIDEO

edit on 7-6-2024 by MetalThunder because: NOt SHY

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Thank you my friend!........I did pray for the bad actors.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: Justoneman
Thank you my friend!........I did pray for the bad actors.

I am sure when we do that kind of praying it heals us the best. Praying for the ones who need to change is good for all of us in Karma alone.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join