It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Arizona Republicans filed a lawsuit about serious discrepancies in the voter registration rolls

1.3 again.

pinned 'Arizona Republican party has filed a lawsuit against Secretary of State Adrian Fontes after discovering between 500,000- 1.3 million illegal voters on the voter rolls, including dead people and nonresidents."
-----
Voodoo Doughnut Pedophile Child Trafficking Front- RedPill Drifter

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hunter Biden’s Infamous Laptop Enters Court as Evidence for Gun Charges Trial — FBI Agent Confirms its Authenticity

Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop, long dismissed by the liberal media as a product of Russian disinformation, has resurfaced as a key piece of evidence in a high-profile gun charges trial. The laptop, which contains a trove of incriminating emails and images, is now confirmed to be authentic by an FBI agent involved in the case.

Now, what many in the media and deep state once dismissed as "Russian disinformation" is at the forefront of American justice. Hunter Biden's infamous laptop has surfaced as a pivotal piece of evidence in his ongoing gun charges trial.

The FBI and intelligence community knew in November 2019 that Hunter Biden’s laptop was authentic and contained evidence of hundreds of international crimes that included his father, Joe Biden.

At one point, Joe Biden interrupted Welker for his planned response to the Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell scandal. Joe Biden told the audience that 50 intelligence leaders signed a letter saying the laptop was “Russian propaganda.”

BI Special Agent Erika Jensen, who testified in court today, confirmed that the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden and that its contents were genuine.

"When asked how she was able to confirm the laptop’s authenticity, Ms. Jensen said the serial number on the back of the laptop matches the serial number provided in Apple Inc.’s response to a subpoena for records," according to Washington Times.

Awaiting comment from any one of over 50 ex-intelligence leaders on this matter.

edit on 5-6-2024 by IndieA because: Added Link

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Arizona Republicans filed a lawsuit about serious discrepancies in the voter registration rolls

1.3 again.

pinned 'Arizona Republican party has filed a lawsuit against Secretary of State Adrian Fontes after discovering between 500,000- 1.3 million illegal voters on the voter rolls, including dead people and nonresidents."
-----
Voodoo Doughnut Pedophile Child Trafficking Front- RedPill Drifter

This organization is using modern technology to lead voter roll cleanup efforts:

Omega4America.org

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

She looks stoned.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
El Salvador’s President Reveals Shocking Details to Tucker Carlson: MS-13 Gang Involved in Satanic Child Sacrifice Rituals (VIDEO)

In a jaw-dropping interview with Tucker Carlson, the President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele, unveiled horrifying details about the notorious MS-13 gang, exposing their involvement in satanic child sacrifice rituals. This revelation comes after Bukele’s successful campaign to rid his country of the gang’s deadly grip.

For many, this news will be shocking and hard to believe. The mainstream media has often labeled such claims as mere conspiracy theories. But now, with a world leader confirming these horrors, it becomes increasingly difficult to dismiss them as baseless rumors.

During the interview, President Nayib Bukele claimed that the gang, which originated in Los Angeles, has evolved into a Satanic organization involved in horrific rituals, including child sacrifice.

Bukele expressed his belief in a “spiritual war” against such evil forces and emphasized that victory in this spiritual battle would reflect in real-world outcomes. He credited his administration’s success in improving security in El Salvador to winning this spiritual war.

On a side note, I saw 3 reports of missing teens on my Facebook feed in the last day, when normally I might see one every couple of months. All girls. They were missing from South Carolina, Texas, and Florida. One of my friends actually knows the parents of the girl missing from Texas.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Take a look at whats happening in Scotland.

Humza's already gone. Scotland have a new First Minister now. He's not much better.
Rainbows
Jane

You can see the reporter trying to bait the guy to say something "racist". We need an inflection point to turn this trend around, what that looks like is the million $$$ question. he's just being honest

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Albert Bourla Tweet

One would expect that Bourla would have tweeted yesterday that it was Pfizer's 175th anniversary. Making it today June 6 gives us 66 with a Pfizer=6...666.

"At the end of the day the legacy we want to leave behind is that Pfizer was a force for good for the world."

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Finland to offer bird flu jabs

Whelp here we go again but with a twist.
"Researchers cannot run traditional efficacy trials with such products because the virus isn't circulating among people."

We will have to watch this because I am suspicious- what better way to introduce the avian flu more widely in the population by having the disease introduced via the jabs. No proof at this point but just something to watch.

Mexico has first person die from H5N2

This is becoming a bit too obvious. He became ill April 17 and was ill for 7 days before passing.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Champagne Joshi Tweet #1

Fauci alluded to this secretive group during the Covid Select Committee grilling. It is a good question as to why there would be a need to keep the membership secret in this Potential Pandemic Pathogenic Care and Oversight Group.

"If the group approves research that leads to a pandemic, we will never know who made the decisions that led to it."

Fauci testified that this group made the decisions and that he just rubber stamped approval because there were far too many grants for him to personally review. I would expect though that gain-of-function should be more than just rubber stamped.

Tweet #2

Gain-of-function research with Avian flu. Gates Foundation funded Yoshihiro Kawaska with a $9.5 million 5 year grant to study avian influenza.

Wisconson Madison Grant Announcement by the Gates Foundation

Alison Young Tweet- Delay in reporting accident

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Ammended International Health Regulations- Brownstone

"The hastily approved IHR consolidates virtually unchecked authority and power of the Director-General [Tedros] to declare public health emergencies and pandemics as he/she may choose to define them and thereby to trigger and guide the allocation of global resources as well as a wide range of public health actions and guidances."

Tedros is still on his mission for the Plandemic Treaty but this appears to be a go-around. They need to have something in place for the roll out of the Avian flu.

Bill Gates 7 predictions for the next plandemic

I have trust issues- #7- "The next plandemic won't be nearly as bad."
Published November 23, 2020.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I was just reviewing President Trump's EO Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serios Human Rights Abuse.
That was issued December 21, 2017.

We have a mirror- 12/21.
12=L
21=U
Then if we use Q as a keystone there are 5 letters from L to Q and 4 letters from Q to U.

Bill=4
Gates =5.

He should have been locked up ages ago but he has so many researchers and scientists completely dependent upon his resources they would never believe that he is guilty of some serious wrong doings. They would probably fight to save him.

Harry Rothschild estate at Kailu Hawaii goes up for sale

We have some strange #'s. It last changed hands in 2006...'26 and the beach footage of 255 feet is close enough.

Shadow of Ezra tweet

Executive Order 12/21, 2017

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

WHO’s Tedros Declares ‘It’s Time to be More Aggressive in Pushing Back on Anti-Vaxxers’ – In Same Week that Media Reports Connection to Excess Deaths and the Jab

During a talk titled “Celebrating 50 Years of Immunization Progress,” the Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, made it clear that no debate is allowed when it comes to vaccines.

Ghebreyesus told the audience, “You know the serious challenge that’s posed by anti-vaxxers, and I think we need to strategize to really push back.”

He continued, “I think it’s time to be more aggressive in pushing back on anti-vaxxers. I think they used COVID as an opportunity, and you know all the havoc they are creating.”

Don’t forget that Dr. Tedros has a long history of openly lying to the global community.

Study: COVID Shots Possibly Fueled Millions of Deaths in 47 Countries Since Beginning of the Pandemic Due to “Adverse Events”

As GB News reported on Tuesday, scientists from the Netherlands’ Vrije Universiteit discovered despite the rollout of 13.5 billion COVID vaccines across the globe, excess mortality remained shockingly high. These findings were published in BMJ Public Health.

The scientists wrote that this “new” information raised “serious concerns.” They then elaborated on adverse events that have been reported following the introduction of the Fauci ouchie, including severe injuries and deaths. “Although COVID-19 vaccines were provided to guard civilians from suffering morbidity and mortality by the COVID-19 virus, suspected adverse events have been documented as well,” the authors wrote.

“Both medical professionals and citizens have reported serious injuries and deaths following vaccination to various official databases in the Western World.”

“During the pandemic, it was emphasized by politicians and the media on a daily basis that every Covid-19 death mattered and every life deserved protection through containment measures and Covid-19 vaccines,” they continued. “In the aftermath of the pandemic, the same moral should apply.”

The scientists went on to cite numerous studies which revealed that COVID-19 vaccination may induce myocarditis, pericarditis, and autoimmune diseases.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Keeping track of resignations-
George Soros's Open society foundation Names New President

President Mark Malloch- Brown stepped down June 2024 and was replaced by Binaifer Nowrojee June 2, 2024.
Meet and Greet B Nowrojee

Another link to Kenya...

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
For Dask.
all about the money

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox
Gotta love it, says the containers have military equipment but also that you can't get near them, so how does he know what is in them?

For all we know the cops might not even be guarding those containers

The vaccines were an absolute money grab, but this call for Gates to be arrested for treason is retarded. So he hyped the product when he had stock in it and then talked bad about it after dumping the stock. You do know that isn't a crime, let alone treason.

edit on 6-6-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: John Kennedy Asks FBI's Wray Point Blank About Jeffrey Epstein Island Tapes

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Kennedy texted me about this today....lol. I contributed to Win red once so the Republicans send a minimum of 5 texts a day. I never answer the texts nor do I click the link to give an opinion but I admit I kinda like knowing who's concerned with what.....

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I knew when I read Crazier Fox's tag for you that you'd enjoy the convo.
You said.....

retarded
.....it cracks me up. I get called out for using the word to which my response is "don't be retarded".....lol. My next handle may be RQ retard!

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I've been waiting all damn day to ask you if you watched the D-day event this morning on Fox. I will look for the video but around the 7:15 am time there is a clock with the hands in the same position as the Disney clock...... It flashed by so quick I barely caught it.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join