It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I defer to the Liberal Goofball who posted it to try and denigrate Trump supporters in general.

I heard the event was lit, and lots of people there. I guess the burden is to prove otherwise.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

In 2016, Trump held a rally at a local amphitheatre, and the turnout was absolutely incredible. I've never seen so many people at that venue.

When I got there, there was a line that ran through the entire parking lot, and what could have been a quarter mile down the road. I have never seen anything like it.

Fortunately, I was there to help assist my friend's handicap mother, who was already inside, so the call had to be made to bypass the line.

edit on 29-5-2024 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As you are still in contact with Cranky (thankfully somebody is!) I wonder if you could ask him if he's in a position to elucidate a little more on Romania please?
Many thanks.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I made it into 3/4 Trump rallies, inc April 2016, and this one last year...

edit on 777Vpm29America/ChicagoWed, 29 May 2024 13:05:39 -0500 by 777Vader because: Unleash The Kraken !

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

edit on 777Vpm29America/ChicagoWed, 29 May 2024 14:58:13 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Rel...

A little brain cuddle from the old cranky one.

Please thank him from me YTT...

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Best Is Yet To Come

Standing By ....

NEVER QUIT

Where is YOUr Resolve ?

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
Are we watching a movie?

Idiot Joe Biden Falls Asleep During Memorial Day Event

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Rel I may have finally found the original Billy's link to 17. His first best friend- Kent Evans died from a mountain climbing accident when he was 17 years old. I suspect that trauma on someone not completely mentally stable would have become the central number moving forward in his life.

Billy's friend was 17 when he died in mountain climbing accident

As for #44 I can't help to notice we are on #44 currently.

Peter McCullough-

"The Pfizer genetic code, at least the center 444 base pair amplicon; is taken up into the human genome within about an hour."

edit on 30-5-2024 by Thoughtful3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Eric Schmidt is taking a page from Billy and has sold his estate.

Eric Schmidt sells Silicon Valley estate for $24.5 million.

They have so many properties scattered around but it does seem strange so closely after Gates has sold his property.

"After 17 years, Eric Schmidt stepped down in January 2018 as executive chairman of Goog's parent, Alphabet."
MIT initiative on the digital economy

A=1
G=7

#444 Dec 23, 2017 12:11:07 No 156837

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

3 Liberal Supreme court Justices Recuse Themselves in Lawsuit over 2020 Election Case

I was curious when did the Supreme Court adopt this judicial disqualification mandates in the US Code and the Code of conduct.
November 17, 2023

Parsing through some details here but since everything is corrupted I wonder if this has an impact on the Supreme Court decision making. I found this -
"The disqualification of a justice can leave the court evenly divided and unable to create binding precedent for future litigants. "Recusal is effectively the same as casting a vote against the petitioner."

That leaves just 6 Supreme Court Justices to tackle the Brunson case.

Rambo Tweet

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Covid Select Subcommittee- Fauci's turn

His right hand man Morens is going to take him down.
"The Select Subcommittee posses communications from Morens in which he suggests he sent you official congressional correspondance related to Covid-19 to your personal e-mail account and that he had a secret back channel to you."

I'm not sure how he is going to talk his way out of this. An imaginary failing memory can only go so far.

It just keeps getting worse.
Israeli Health Officials did not look into hundreds and thousands of reports of vaccine injured

353,000 injuries and they lost 82%?

From a doctors perspective-
Mary Bowden tweet

Pinned "I submitted VAERS report for a 57 year old man disabled from the Moderna shot on 4/26/23. We received the first request for records from the CDC yesterday."

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
US Nears Deal to Fund Moderna mRNA Bird Flu Vaccines

They have made billions and now we have to pay for the clinical trial? Then we will have to pay for the jabs. Pfizer has a deal headed their way as well. The level of greed...

Soo now we have 67 infected cows in 9 states. "Trust Us" Cohen is unusually quiet.

CDC warning about bird flu

Well I like how they slipped that in- that it has been found in the beef tissue. This is starting to have the feelz of a Billy- the - Gates plan to force the fake meat on us.

December 14, 2023- 2.6 million chickens killed in Ohio

4.2 million chickens to be killed in Iowa

I was wondering when Jeanne M was going to get involved. They just can't wait- human to human transmission.
Dr Jeanne M tweet March 25

1026 views.

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Judicial Watch-FBI- Gain of Function

"These smoking gun documents showed the FBI quickly understood that Fauci's agency funded the gain-of-function research..."

Scrolling to the bottom Covid-19 vaccine studies used by HHS were conducted in Shanghei, China.

This is making sense now. In the book "The Vaccine" Ugur Sahin [CEO of BioNTech] reveals that he signed a licensing agreement with Chinese pharmaceutical giant Fosun in the Canary Islands . The manufacturing plant was built but then curiously China never deployed the mRNA jabs there.
Now if they were conducting clinical trials on behalf of HHS they would know the "true" results and the level of harm and associated death.
Who knows if they provided HHS with accurate clinical trial results.

Who in their right mind would send the clinical trials to China- the very place where Covid was manufactured?

Page 78-79..."BioNTech's board was already concerned about whether clinical trials- which to provide useful results, need to take place in an area where some participants are likely to get infected- could be carried out where the virus was most prevalent. We thought 'Well, we're going to have to have a partner in China."

"The pair sketched out the outlines of a plan for clinical trials in China- the epicenter..." "Days later a confidential agreement was signed between the two companies enabling an initial exchange of data."

There is some serious oddness around this. Fosun approached BioNTech in January 2020- How did they happen to know about this small biotech company. Bill Gates makes an entry on page 25 & 26 where he encourages Ugur to work on a plug and play strategy in case of a plandemic.
Gates happens to be President Xi's BF. When does a bird sing?

Bill Gates was also instrumental at bringing Pfizer and BioNTech together and made a solid investment returning $550 million- the best return on investment he has ever made.

Now to tie in Brook Jackson, the Pfizer whistleblower. She reported that the clinical trials in the U.S. were highly compromised and that the data was not to be trusted.

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
777Vader
Might be kinda cool if blacks went on a George Floyd rampage tonight......They are really the ones who can and not sh*t will happen to them!.....Ref. the 34 guilty counts!

Trumps donation site has crashed!

x.com...

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5 by RookQueen2 because: Added

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5 by RookQueen2 because: Added

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Just wanted to point out. 17 X 2 = 34.

QQ if you will. Maybe there should be a dig into this a bit more.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Nobody Shows Up to Biden Rally As He Panders To Black Voters

edit on 777Vam31America/ChicagoFri, 31 May 2024 00:27:24 -0500 by 777Vader because: a reply to: 777Vader

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

T3, my read of Alex Soros' tweet - probably wrong though:

1) The text:

a) DECADE YOU WERE 11 =

Instructions for cabal (11) during Ten Days blackout (DECADE)

b) war crimes tribunals, ...microplastics or improvised explosive devices

Why the full "improvised explosive devices"? To hide that IED also = IMPLANTED explosive devices? Hence inclusion of microplastic(explosive)?

Read as "Those captured and implanted with kill switch explosives (19 from Q posts?) are about to die... Rest will suffer war crimes tribunals... So follow these instructions"?

2) The picture:

a) Transmission tower in the middle of a mesh volcano = Use HAARP to trigger (super?) volcanoes

b) The car... Needs to have model identified. Notice the radiator grill looks like teeth. I think this points to White Hats (white car) have teeth to act now. This is reinforced by 4 discrete red elements on the car = RED4 (Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.) from Q4414.

c) The grey building is the rear view of a GRANDSTAND and its pointed at the Mesh volcano...

"Show the undecided our power"?

d) I can't make out the car model insignia but the flash next to it may point to space force or black satellites?

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'll DM him your message angelchemuel!

Will be in a few hours though as have to go visit the matriarch.

posted on May, 31 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

Will do matey.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join