It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'd take it a step further. Kutcher could be directly involved in trafficking. We did digs on his charity and his dealings with the Clinton Global Initiative in these threads in 2019 2020? I'll see if I can find some of those posts.

ETA we dug on Ron Burkle too...his connections to Bill Clinton & his jet, Air F*** One

edit on 3-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

mandy

BREAKING REPORT:  Rep. Lauren Boebert Diagnosed with Rare LIFE THREATENING DISORDER, Undergoes Emergency Surgery.. DEVELOPING........

x.com

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

x.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.972mag.com...

Israeli army has developed an artificial intelligence-based program known as “Lavender,” unveiled here for the first time. According to six Israeli intelligence officers, who have all served in the army during the current war on the Gaza Strip and had first-hand involvement with the use of AI to generate targets for assassination, Lavender has played a central role in the unprecedented bombing of Palestinians, especially during the early stages of the war. In fact, according to the sources, its influence on the military’s operations was such that they essentially treated the outputs of the AI machine “as if it were a human decision.”

During the early stages of the war, the army gave sweeping approval for officers to adopt Lavender’s kill lists, with no requirement to thoroughly check why the machine made those choices or to examine the raw intelligence data on which they were based. One source stated that human personnel often served only as a “rubber stamp” for the machine’s decisions, adding that, normally, they would personally devote only about “20 seconds” to each target before authorizing a bombing — just to make sure the Lavender-marked target is male. This was despite knowing that the system makes what are regarded as “errors” in approximately 10 percent of cases, and is known to occasionally mark individuals who have merely a loose connection to militant groups, or no connection at all.

Moreover, the Israeli army systematically attacked the targeted individuals while they were in their homes — usually at night while their whole families were present — rather than during the course of military activity. According to the sources, this was because, from what they regarded as an intelligence standpoint, it was easier to locate the individuals in their private houses. Additional automated systems, including one called “Where’s Daddy?” also revealed here for the first time, were used specifically to track the targeted individuals and carry out bombings when they had entered their family’s residences.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

x.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crazierfox

x.com...fixed link sorta
What a day

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
nypost.com...

edit on 4-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

I found something very strange wrt Obama's EO's.

Obama's Executive Orders

I decided to have a closer look at what he was implementing.
#25, 26 and 27 October 1, October 5, and October 14 [20], then #28 is November 2 but # 29 reverts back to October. The messaging wouldn't have worked if that was included. I didn't see this happening any other time.

We already know about the 2025- 2027 agenda.
#27... #13515 Increasing participation of Asian Americans + Pacific Islanders in Federal programs. Opportunity of infiltration me thinks.

Then we have October 14, 2009 twice- Bill Gates BD October 28th.

Assuming that they are messaging because for some strange karma reason #19 [2019] #13507 Establishment of the WH Office of Health Reform. It seems to fit.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

More Avian Flu- Texas Style

White House Guest List State

Well, well who do we have here? Rory Gates! He is now a Congressional staffer. I guess Billy wants a better handle on things and who better to use than very, very low profile Rory.

And this speaks volumes.
Open Secrets- B & M Gates Foundation

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

If you look at Obama's last EO #276... Jan 17, 2017, Jan 23, 2017 and 3 days before President Trump was sworn in.
Assuming the 3 represent years- 2017+3=2020.

It's crystal clear that there was a plan.

There has been a 6,300% increase in Chinese Nationals crossing the border since FY'21

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I've always wondered if Kutcher wasn't abused as a child then became an abuser. That entire little group of entertainers seem off to me.
Kunis lied about her age to get the role of Jackie. She was only 14 and somehow finagled the opportunity and then got the role. She is also a Ukrainian immigrant..........

people.com... 33

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4 by RookQueen2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

#55 - Dan Scavino

#55 Nov 2, 2017 2:44:21 No. 147647154
Look to twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.......
God bless.

Dan Scavino tweet- Storm

Just a guess here but Green Bay- green for go?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Mr. Pool profile pic update is now the solar eclipse.

Fojack Tweet

This shows that he joined October 2023 [17]. Bill Gates BD is in October. Maybe just a coincidence. 28-17=11.
With all this focus on April 8 I just wonder.
Jennifer Gates=13. 13+8=21. She was 25 in '21.

18.4 K Follow [1+8+4=13]

Grassley- DOJ- Whistleblowers
This will help Brook Jackson if the DOJ bothers to respond. She is obviously being targeted because she is taking on Pfizer and their clinical trials.

#2274 Sept 23, 2018 7:43:32 No. 294
Trust Grassley.

I would have expected Grassley to tackle Gates on why he is purchasing so much farmland.

Farm subsidies

"A Congress committed to fiscal restraint should not extend the farm payments to distant relatives or make billionaires like Charles Schwab, Warren Buffet, and Bill Gates eligible for farm payments."

Can you imagine we are subsidizing Billy.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Pfizer's low was $25.61 and at 3 p.m. today it is trading at $26.41.

They are back to change people's lives again.

Pfizer 3 year initiative - Cancer Screening

Purpose 2.0- Changing a billion lives by 2027

To be specific 1.3 billion. This was published May 5, 2023 @ 2:30. Ha...can't make up any of this. Surely we must be close to round up time. Just a bit of Bayer humor.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You know how I feel about this man!
I went down a rabbit hole looking at the land that Gates owns in Arkanssas. Nothing I can find here that he owns is farmable. He owns a whole lotta land here coming in as #3 biggest landowner's in the state behind #2 Deltic TImber #1 Greenbay Packaging.
Most of the land he owns, wont produce anything but timber so I cant figure out why hes wants so much of it here. The living area on his places are hunting lodges.

I'll post picks if I can.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4 by RookQueen2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
x.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Hudson Yards Is the Hotel California of New Yorkwww.newyorker.com...

shawarma-shaped stairway to nowhere, and to wander the seven-story, seven-hundred-and-twenty-thousand-square-foot mall
Bad clip

I Have a Feeling We’re Not in New York Anymore
sorry

Hudson Yards is a billionaire’s fantasy city and you never have to leave — provided you can pay for it.

Interesting

the whole 28-acre shebang will be bigger than the United Nations, the World Trade Center, or Rockefeller Center and physically vaster, more populous, and more expensive than any private development in the country. Besides being big, Hudson Yards represents something fundamentally new to New York.

Something something be downfall
Was this blatant enuf wowza was 4 me
This dig was brought to u by ...

edit on 2024/4/4 by Crazierfox because:
. ::

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

I remember doing a few lengthy posts about him & his charity, I'm searching ATS but nothing's coming up. There is definitely something off about him. He's fake... I mean, they all know how to "act normal" but when it comes down to it, they're psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists or maybe the Dark Triad. They normalize abuse and dysfunction, that's how the cycle continues.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
viconsortium.com...

"The lawsuit alleges that during his time in the U.S. Virgin Islands and other locations, Jones was witness to, and victim of, actions by Combs and his associates that included providing alcohol laced with ecstasy to minors and sex workers. Employees of the yacht are said to have witnessed instructions given by Defendant Kristina Khorram, Chief of Staff to Sean Combs, to spike champagne bottles with ecstasy, further implicating Combs and his staff in illicit activities."

"The lawsuit not only accuses Combs of personal misconduct but also implicates several entities and individuals connected to the music mogul, including Justin Dior Combs, Ethiopia Habtemariam, Lucian Charles Grainge, Kristina Khorram, and others associated with Combs Global Enterprises, Motown Records, Universal Music Group, and Love Records. These parties are alleged to have played various roles in supporting or facilitating the activities described"

www.google.com...=amp

"In Lil Rod's complaint, he claimed Diddy allegedly groomed him to "pass him off" to his friends, one of which was the Jerry Maguire actor.

He further claimed that he was introduced to Cuba while they were all vacationing in the Virgin Islands on Diddy's yacht in January of last year, and that he had to forcibly reject several sexual advances from Cuba."

www.standardhotels.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

x.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join