It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

[5]14
[5]41
that brings us to
Nov 2, 2017 2:44:21 No. 147647154
Look to twitter.
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.......
God bless.

I'm taking a closer look at this. 17 is re-occuring [5+4+1+7]. In the No. we have 76.
1776- Declaration of Independence

13 words above God bless. 13 American colonies. Since 7 is important [7 dots] July 4th.
Jennifer Gates=13.
13+13=26.

2:44:21 added together [2+4+4+2+1=13]

Looking at this in terms of months, that would be February- Valentines day- heart issues.
Timestamp-
Trying a different approach combining the Timestamp and the No.

I'm not sure this works but [4+2+2+2=10]
The first 3 #'s following adds to 12 ...#1012
The last 3 #'s adds to 10...#1010.
17 is in the middle.

The last 3 #'s 451=10 and the first 3 #'s =12> #1012

Following the logic here-
#1313 May 4, 2018 4:02:22 No. 1298146
/patriotsfight/

Okay 13 letters. This post 13 so13 +13=26.
May 4, 2018.
May has 3 letters [3+4+6=13]

With so many 13's this must be taking us to #2626

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
From the WTF is going ON ? or twisted version of NCSWIC department

Makes me Wonder if they already tried an experiment last year ... wildfires and the particulates ... anyway ....

Geoengineering Test Quietly Launches Salt Crystals into Atmosphere

A solar geoengineering experiment in San Francisco could lead to brighter clouds that reflect sunlight. The risks are numerous

The nation's first outdoor test to limit global warming by increasing cloud cover launched Tuesday from the deck of a decommissioned aircraft carrier in the San Francisco Bay.

The experiment, which organizers didn't widely announce to avoid public backlash, marks the acceleration of a contentious field of research known as solar radiation modification. The concept involves shooting substances such as aerosols into the sky to reflect sunlight away from the Earth

TGIF

Crazy Days

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

#2626 Dec 19, 2018 6:11:25 No. 4381127
The clock is ticking.
When will the first alarm ring?
If the senate was the primary target....
53-47 active when?
EO [designated_target (s)) active when?
Ongoing investigations.....
"There are a lot of sealed indictments"- SC
"It's all going to come out, U1, Dossier, CF, etc....SH
"I have pretty good sources..."_SH
There is a reason why SH, SC, and JS are on stage.

Looking at the Timestamp 6+11= 17 so that leaves 25- the planned release.
No. [4+3+8+1+1=17] that leaves 27 [2+7=9] Bill Gates.

The first sentence has 17 letters.
The first 2 sentences with dots 4+5=9.
9= September/ Bill Gates.
Adding all the dots together [4+5+4+3+3=19] 2019 launch.

The second line has 25 letters.

The first 3 lines has 19 words, add the 4 dots brings us to 23.
Line 3 there are 9 words then add 4 dots=13.
Line 4...53-47=6, Phoebe.

Line 5...5 words...Bill Gates, Melinda, Jennifer, Rory, Phoebe.
Line 6... 2 words 5 dots= '25.
Line 7... 7 words.
Line 8...10 words plus 4 dots= 14 ...Phoebe's BD.
Line 9...5 words adding to 22 letters add the 3 dots= '25.
Line 10...12 words. December, the month that China unleashed Covid-19 on the world. Line 10= X. Disease X.

Looking at the post # 2626...6-2=4 /6-2=4 Obama was the 44th President.

He signed 5 EO's on December 19th
106- #13 594
107-#13 595
108-#13596
197-#13 685
198-#13686.

#13685 is interesting. "Blocking property of Certain Persons and Prohibiting Transactions With Respect to the Crimea Region of Ukraine."
Obam EO's Wiki

Hopefully this has made sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Comingback2024

Yes exactly. Achieving balance is in constant flux because it requires continuous recalibration.

It appears to me that a Utopian existence is an aspiration not a true destination

I agree, I think the idea of Utopia isn't so much a physical destination as it is a state of mind or a state of being...an essence to strive for. I don't know what a perfect world would look like... I can't imagine a world without darkness or pain. Is that really what we want, anyway? There's meaning in pain...

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Speaking truth

It may appear as if the world got the best of you, Sabre but...as we all know, appearances are deceiving.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Yes exactly. Achieving balance is in constant flux because it requires continuous recalibration.

It appears to me that a Utopian existence is an aspiration not a true destination

I agree, I think the idea of Utopia isn't so much a physical destination as it is a state of mind or a state of being...an essence to strive for. I don't know what a perfect world would look like... I can't imagine a world without darkness or pain. Is that really what we want, anyway? There's meaning in pain...

Yes, yes.
There is no such thing as a good day without a bad day.
There is no love without hate and as we see it today we are in a blitzkreig against evil, grotesque and wicked as can be. If we are to truly believe this, as I do, than we need an imperfect warrior willing to lose it all. I believe most of us are aware, from a political standpoint, Nikki Haley, Chris Christie or Tim Scott just weren't anywhere near what this country needs, what is required to conquer this evil is a ruthless champion...someone who can Balance the scale in favor of good. We all know who that is. All the research here has underlined the evil, what we are waiting for is to finally see the counterweight. The time has come.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: WeMustCare

Maybe that was stopped because too many people were killed (crushed) by the pallets?

I hardly think so......
Rainbows
Jane

You're probably right. The few killed by falling aid pallets: www.newsweek.com... , were not enough to cause that initiative to be cancelled.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That was an excellent post that explains how we are mostly slaves..making the few at the top ever wealthier, in return for the peanuts they pay us. Thank-you for not mincing words in explaining our (worker ants) role in this society.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I find mself wondering who is taking down the pedophile/se trafficing rings the elite are rumored to enjoy so much? They've gone on for decades with all gov. agencies having the info on them.

Has Obama's DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc. been compromised by people with an actual conscious? That doesn't make sense since top leadership hasn't changed. Why would the elite players allow them to be exposed and disbanded?

Maybe they have new players in line that don't have the rumors and stains like P.Diddy and Epsteine. Getting rid of the old guard makes it lppk like they've done their job and the Dems can take credit via Biden's directive?

Something about this whole thing isn't adding up, and I'm getting more suspicious with each new accusation and famous person being thrown under the bus. Maybe as an example of what will happen to you iof you don't fulfill your 'contract' as ordered?

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The concept involves shooting substances such as aerosols into the sky to reflect sunlight away from the Earth

Bolded part mine.
Weren't we all told to stop using aerosols a few decades back because they were making the hole in the ozone bigger?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It's been a long road, longer for some than others, harder for some than others. We walk it together all of us.

I get asked often why I'm so passionate about everyone, my answer is always the same....because it is about everyone. WWG1WGA

I just want to wish my Father a happy 76th Birthday, he passed 16 years ago. I think he's smiling with us now.

PEACE

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

edit on 2024/6/4 by Crazierfox because: Double

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

276, seriously, how dictatorial.
Gotta watch blood pressure so not gonna read them now, skimming was bad enuf.

Was reading a thread about baby farms and was motivated to dig into Homunculus. Homunculus.

artificially made dwarf, supposedly produced in a flask by an alchemist

thread
edit on 2024/6/4 by Crazierfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3 gaslight below

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

#2626 Dec 19, 2018 6:11:25 No. 4381127
The clock is ticking.
When will the first alarm ring?
If the senate was the primary target....
53-47 active when?
EO [designated_target (s)) active when?
Ongoing investigations.....
"There are a lot of sealed indictments"- SC
"It's all going to come out, U1, Dossier, CF, etc....SH
"I have pretty good sources..."_SH
There is a reason why SH, SC, and JS are on stage.

Looking at the Timestamp 6+11= 17 so that leaves 25- the planned release.
No. [4+3+8+1+1=17] that leaves 27 [2+7=9] Bill Gates.

The first sentence has 17 letters.
The first 2 sentences with dots 4+5=9.
9= September/ Bill Gates.
Adding all the dots together [4+5+4+3+3=19] 2019 launch.

The second line has 25 letters.

The first 3 lines has 19 words, add the 4 dots brings us to 23.
Line 3 there are 9 words then add 4 dots=13.
Line 4...53-47=6, Phoebe.

Line 5...5 words...Bill Gates, Melinda, Jennifer, Rory, Phoebe.
Line 6... 2 words 5 dots= '25.
Line 7... 7 words.
Line 8...10 words plus 4 dots= 14 ...Phoebe's BD.
Line 9...5 words adding to 22 letters add the 3 dots= '25.
Line 10...12 words. December, the month that China unleashed Covid-19 on the world. Line 10= X. Disease X.

Looking at the post # 2626...6-2=4 /6-2=4 Obama was the 44th President.

He signed 5 EO's on December 19th
106- #13 594
107-#13 595
108-#13596
197-#13 685
198-#13686.

#13685 is interesting. "Blocking property of Certain Persons and Prohibiting Transactions With Respect to the Crimea Region of Ukraine."
Obam EO's Wiki

Hopefully this has made sense.

The time has come where years, nearly a decade, of research right here uncovering machinations obfuscated, coded by our political class, msm and entertainment industry...it is finally culminating into.....what exactly? That is the Question. We have all been anticipating the storms arrival, so many ambiguous messages and interpetations. So many people have come and gone throughout this experience but alas we are finally at the precipice. Can we all agree the following days leading to November 5th should be regarded as the the end line? The end of the current rotted evil power structure or the end of our dream of vindication and balance on the scale of justice.

"Riding down the escalator" provides us with the imagery of having to go below, where the dregs of society straggle. Trump has dominated the "system" for decades he was the ultimate insider. His "friends" on the "inside" have become his enemies. Why?
Something in all of us yearns for a reckoning. There is an innevitable cycle of life, cleansing and balance and we are at the door steps to that period of time. Thank you thoughtful3 and so many other contributors who have come and gone, how beautiful would it be if the storm arrives as we have forseen and an unholy war yeilds a tomorrow that we all prayed for. 11.5.2024 and then 1.20.2025 those are the coordinates. See you there.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't know what's going to happen this election cycle. Maybe we'll get disclosure, maybe we'll see some form of governmental justice ? Whatever happens within this system, ultimately, the conclusion people need to reach is that nothing here is going to save us. It's all part of the game...the grand illusion. Every human fraction will meet their own precipice...a fork in the road. A choice between this path or that path. A balanced system won't be built through legislation. A balanced system is a resonance...a vibe. Each individual human will have to do the "heavy lifting" of recalibrating their own system ---- mind/body--- until it syncs with the frequency of the desired state. There is no savior that can do that on our behalf. No leader, no machine, no medicine, no magic spell. It's a solitary choice based on one's intention and free will. I think that's what scares most people... having no one to rely on for answers but yourself. It's a threshold you cross alone, like birth and death. That's Ascension to the balanced system...the new world

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

We have some serious weirdness-

Solar Eclipse- Hospitals on Alert

Preparing for more than a year? Something is not right.
Truth would put 99% of people in the HOSPITAL. 8 words

The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a HOSPITAL. 13 words.

Okay this is lining up exactly how I expected. Rel yesterday highlighted 22:22.
13+8=22.
We have way too many coincidences.
BTW I didn't mean to raise your blood pressure. I have wonderful blood pressure so I can tackle this.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: Crazierfox

We have some serious weirdness-

Solar Eclipse- Hospitals on Alert

Preparing for more than a year? Something is not right.
Truth would put 99% of people in the HOSPITAL. 8 words

The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a HOSPITAL. 13 words.

Okay this is lining up exactly how I expected. Rel yesterday highlighted 22:22.
13+8=22.
We have way too many coincidences.
BTW I didn't mean to raise your blood pressure. I have wonderful blood pressure so I can tackle this.

There was a commercial for March Madness I saw last week that depicted a power/grid outage where they were bringing attention to having your phones and laptops charged if you want to stay connected and watch the Final Four Championship Monday night. It wasn't a public service announcement it was more for the cable/internet provider but I am not certain which company. I tried looking it up but could not find it. I thought it was a bit of a strange premise for a commercial, the solar eclipse knocking out the grid and making sure your phone and laptop are charged so you can still watch the game. We'll see soon enough.
Just found it..
commercial solar eclipse power outage
edit on 6-4-2024 by Comingback2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm not certain we have to wait until November.

#2222 adds up to 8. The total solar eclipse is on April 8th.

#2222 Sep 19,2018 8:25:34 No. 3094236

Are we alone?
Roswell? [17 letters]

No. 3093831
No.
Highest classification. [23 letters]
Consider the vastness of space.[26 letters]

5 sentences- May- May the 4th be with you. First part has 2 sentences, the second 3= 23. The first 2 sentences 4 words- April. Using the alphabet- D.
AR= 1+18='19.

The second set 3=C...DC.
Speaking of Storms- NHC- National Hurricane Center.

Date-Sep can also represent 7, 7+1+9=17. 18+2='20.
Timestamp: 8:25:34 Speaks for itself.

No. 3094236... 9 Sep, Phoebe BD. 3 combinations of 9 which leads us to Rory B year 1999. Then we have the 23 connection. Rory BD May 23, 4= April, Jennifer BD.
[3+9+4=17] that would leave 2+3+6=11. Phoebe Gates.

I play evil level Sudoku for fun and I'm finding some interesting connections.

I'm wondering if the sky event will be visible April 8th?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join