It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomTrain
You're losing me... What did I predict now?

I said the fourth wall is crumbling, leading to an awakening from folie à deux.

Saying you are not "happy or like what comes next" implies you can see into the future and that is a prediction.

Also, posting what you think "comes next" isn't revealing yourself.

edit on 1-4-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Saying you are not "happy or like what comes next" implies you can see into the future and that is a prediction.

Good lord...

If someone writes on a piece of paper, "I will do these things in the future, in this order, at this time," and it falls on the floor when they get up to leave, and I happen to notice, affording me the ability to "see into the future" - you wouldn't exactly call that a prediction, would you? (rhetorical)

You and your preconceived notions.

Stop trying to predict what I can or cannot do.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Thanks for the correction. It did give me that impression.
I have some more odd details about CERN.

Everything we need to know
Aside from it being 17 miles in length we seem to be getting a lot of #3 comms.

"Once run 3 concludes in 2024, CERN scientists will shut it down for another planned overhaul..."
Just in time for 2025-2026 fun and games.

Then they are going to rename it High Luminosity Large Hadron Collider [33] when it reopens in 2028. So another 3 year closing.

#33 Nov 1, 2017 2:5[1:4]9 No [14] 7455196
I'm hopeful my time spent here was not wasted.
Note few if any shills inside this thread. Reason for that. It's be-
ing monitored and don't want the clut-
ter.
Take care. God bless.

The No. has some odd vibes. 1+4+7+4=26 5519> 1955 The year Bill Gates was born. 1+9+6=26.
3 children, this post has 4 lines- Leila the grandchild in a new additional who will be 3 in 2026.

There are 32 words in the post mirror 23. Bill Gates favorite number.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Stop trying to predict what I can or cannot do.

Pointless example because neither of you know if that "person" will be able to complete the goals they wrote down.

You're saying you are not predicting anything and I'm saying you can't predict the future, I don't see why you are having a problem with that.

Either way, you don't actually know what could happen, so why say you are not happy about it or dislike it?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Pointless example because neither of you know if that "person" will be able to complete the goals they wrote down.

What good is a plan if not executed faithfully and to its completion?
Are you unaware of Agenda 30 and the 17 SDGs, for example?

You're saying you are not predicting anything and I'm saying you can't predict the future, I don't see why you are having a problem with that.

No problem, because they aren't predictions.

You are arguing over information you refuse to take.

Either way, you don't actually know what could happen, so why say you are not happy about it or like it?

A false premise, and therefore moot.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What good is a plan if not executed faithfully and to its completion?
Are you unaware of Agenda 30 and the 17 SDGs, for example?

You seem to be mixing things up, the "awakening" is, at least around here, Q's plan to stop the plans you mention.

Your original post implied the awakening was happening which would imply these other plans will fail, why would you not be happy or like that?

No problem, because they aren't predictions.

You are arguing over information you refuse to take.

What information? "What happens next" isn't information. I asked for the actual info but you want to act like you can't just say it because it is risky.

A false premise, and therefore moot.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Now that we understand how Bill Gates communicates- using coding we should review the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation=26.

B & M Gates Foundation wiki

June 15, 2006 Billy announced that he was transitioning out of Microsoft. 2006>26. This was effective July 31, 2008. 25 months later.
He has overplayed his hand.
June 15, 2006> 6+ 1+5+2+6=20, July 31, 2008 =21.

Event 201- January 2020.
2016 was a hugely critical year and now this new factoid Billy gave GAVI $1.553 [23] billion from 2016-2020.

Well it was the best investment he ever made.

He's tripping over himself in eagerness for the next one- funding $125 billion for the Covid p[l]andemic.

Billy seems to have a very unhealthy interest in our public education. Interesting, he started funding in October 2017 to the tune of $1.7 billion just 3 years before lock-down.

THE FIRST ARREST WILL SHOCK THE WORLD. I would vote for him.

#3717 Dec 17, 2019 5:03:45 No. 7538263
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
FIRST ARREST will verify action and confirm future.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].

23 words. 24th marker [9]= Bill Gates. 17= Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
-----
As for Warren Buffet his BF-
June 25, 2006 10 days after Billy's transition announcement he donated 10 million shares of Berkshire Hathaway Class B shares valued at $3,071 [11].
But wait there's more-
He announced his resignation as trustee June [23], 2021. Has a nice ring to it. He has helped finance this entire operation and biggly. No one walks away from this.
----
Bill Gates Tweet December 10, 2019 Asian fact checkers. Lol. Timestamp 11:10 a.m. #1011.

#3728 Dec 19, 2019 1:09:05 No. 7557137
This must have been selected because of the word "shot".

The enormity of what is coming will shock the world.
Pray

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
Then they are going to rename it High Luminosity Large Hadron Collider [33] when it reopens in 2028. So another 3 year closing.

Add this to your "23" Bill Gates scrutiny (my bold near end)...

In two decades, Geneva may be encircled by the biggest scientific instrument ever built, albeit several dozen metres below the surface. Plans advanced a couple of weeks ago at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, for an enormous particle accelerator that would help physicists delve further into the workings of the universe.

Researchers are looking to build a new collider 100 km in circumference, dubbed the Future Circular Collider (FCC), that is considerably larger than the 27 km Large Hadron Collider (LHC), currently the world’s largest and most powerful particle-smashing machine. If built, the deep-underground tunnel housing the FCC would be nearly twice as long as the 57-km-long Gotthard Base Tunnel in the Swiss Alps. Don’t expect joy rides, though – unless you are an electron or a proton.

“My wish, even though I will be retired by then,” Janot laughs, “is that the building of the tunnel will start in 2030

Plans move ahead for even larger particle collider at CERN

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You seem to be mixing things up, the "awakening" is, at least around here, Q's plan to stop the plans you mention.

Oh yeah? You assert that as fact. How convenient.

Your original post implied the awakening was happening which would imply these other plans will fail, why would you not be happy or like that?

I think you're mixing up your "awakenings" by attributing what I said about the breaking down of the fourth wall leading to an awakening to whatever you think Q is selling. The conundrum is as follows...

Would you rather be comfortably asleep in a trap you would need to suffer in while awake in order to escape? Some don't like that idea and pacify themselves back to sleep - ignoring the uncomfortable truth.

What information? "What happens next" isn't information. I asked for the actual info but you want to act like you can't just say it because it is risky.

Don't be coy. I demand privacy and encryption. Save the address and probably humble yourself. No one is being denied. The ball's in your court.

Welcome to the neo-Internet.

edit on 1-4-2024 by FreedomTrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Oh yeah? You assert that as fact. How convenient.

It isn't a fact that it will happen, it is a fact that some people here believe that.

I think you're mixing up your "awakenings" by attributing what I said about the breaking down of the fourth wall leading to an awakening to whatever you think Q is selling. The conundrum is as follows...

Would you rather be comfortably asleep in a trap you would need to suffer in while awake in order to escape? Some don't like that idea and pacify themselves back to sleep - ignoring the uncomfortable truth.

I see you are new here, I have never believed what Q was selling.

The ball's in your court.

I'm not even playing.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Although, one would certainly, want to show their powers for all to see when possibly nefarious ones may use that info necariously
Not 4 nutting, in the runup to the selection process here in the colonies there is statue of heyZeus in the courtyard of the circe. Asking in prayer as to who the next president would be. The entire time trying to visualize Bad Orange Man all that came into my mind was popcorn. One of my worst not the worst but close.
Did not share that one
How could
Why would
Couldn't or didn't want to believe it.
Not clairvoyant things speak to me.

While on the topic I would like to give a shout-out to all my overworked guardian 😇s
Laughter is good for the soul

edit on 2024/1/4 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

If you think that I have won.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
You almost get it.

You don't.

What I was talking about has nothing to do with keeping the plan as dark and impenetrable as night, it had to do with someone's claim about what happens if, and that is a big if, the awakening happens.

You know, you could have just traced the posts back to figure that out.

You wish I didn't. You just cant out do the facts as much as you try.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Yes T3, POOL did post crocus flowers.

It was picked up pretty quickly by anons when the crocus hall event happened.

Which leads me to a draft theory I've been mulling over...

Have the cabal been trying to get good people to sin, whilst avoiding technically sinning themselves?

Examples:
a) Challenger shuttle... Did they really die... see pics oft circling of them still alive,
b) Sandy Hook... Same thing...
c) That mexican school where the police held back whilst kids were evacuated thru tunnels,
d) Crocus Hall... I've seen no footage of victims or action inside the hall... They could have just sounded off guns and set roof on fire? Rumour has it Trump knows the billionnaire owner of crocus hall.

e) Transgenders... We see famous women who are actually men (e.g. Kamala, Levine, etc)... but if they're spouses are men who are actually women then they're a straight couple just dressing up???

The point is, is there strategy to get us to sin through moving morality down, so WE don't go to heaven... Whilst technically not sinning themselves?

Just a wacky theory

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you're mixing up your "awakenings" by attributing what I said about the breaking down of the fourth wall leading to an awakening to whatever you think Q is selling.

In the post linked above the person I originally responded to clearly states that they were not talking about Q's plan.

I really don't understand why you are having such a hard time grasping that simple idea.

edit on 2-4-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good points. I had been wondering if symbolically the reverse dressing is inversion, dark to light.

We have the Pope coming up on the radar.
Pope exposes confidential details of past conclaves and settles scores with Pope Benedict's Aid

The political inner workings is all out in the open.
Weirdness- He is revising the protocol for Pope funerals. That comes on top of him planning for his burial at the Basilica of St Mary Major- making him #7.

Where Pope's are Buried

#997 April 3, 2018 8:45:50 No. 884799
Future proves past.
Several today.
[ 1 Day]
RR
Military
Boarder
Keep watching the news.
[A]pril
MOAB

[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the light>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.

This news is coming out today- 1 day before this post of April 3. I have suspicions there is something more afoot.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This may sound way, way out there. The behavior of the cardinals is frankly too odd. They claimed they didn't want a foreign Pope but were really anxious to have Pope Francis, hailing from Argentina.

He was controversial even back when he was in Argentina. What if he was selected by Bill and Melinda Gates? She is Catholic and has influence.
Melinda was a big, big proponent of contraception- especially in low income countries. Pope Francis may not have been successful but over time he has been making inroads.

Melinda Gates $560 Million Disagreement with the Pope

Gates Foundation- Landmark Summit Puts Women at Heart of Global Health Agenda

"London Summit on Family Planning to provide 120 million women in the world's poorest countries with access to contraception by ...2020."

Of course donors made certain that the financial committments "to support the plan" came to $2.6 billion.

Second Family Planning summit July 11, 2017

They must have been tracking Billy and Melinda and their anti human agenda.

January 23, 2017 President Trump Signs EO -Global Gag Order- Anti Abortion Policy

#997 No. 884799
997 is a mirror to 799. I suspect this is signaling both Bill and Melinda Gates.

As for the 8's- They needed $8 billion pledge to meet their target by 2020.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Pretty sure he ain't a legit Pope. He -is- an agent. For whom, not sure, but definitely not acting on behalf of the faithful.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Circling back to #26 post has 23 words. I hunted around for some link to the 11.3 marker.

B & M Foundation Backs Digital Initiative in Africa

He always starts with Africa. This was funded to the tune of $11.3 million and "to ensure 320 million more have access to digital financial services." This was June 13, 2019, 7 months before the p[l]andemic.

#4524 June 25, 2020 10:21:59 No. 9749096
Good catch.
Coincidence?
Important people understood for future events.
Assumption or intel based?
All assets [F] [D] deployed.
[D] + China= 11.3

Two Weeks To Flatten the Curve Became 8 Months to Change the Election

"Gretchen Whitmore received $11.3 million from the Cares Act to change election procedures in her state."

The Cares Act was passed by Congress March 25, 2020.

3 months before this post and then we have 25.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

DrJeanneM is back to tweeting. She has had some of the weirdest tweets.

DrJeanneM tweet

Sick cows with Avian flu-
Posted March 25 @ 4.09 [23] p.m. 2 Reposts 7 likes.

I wonder what "Trust Us" Cohen is up to? Still on world tour- now in Kenya.

"Trust Us" Cohen Tweet

1.13 p.m. is eerily similar to 11.3.
6,[26]1 views with only 19 likes.

First Human Case of Avian Flu Detected Ht tip to Brook Jackson.

Conjunctivitis?

Peter Hotez Tweet

His best selling thriller "Preventing the Next Pandemic" 25 words.
May be a coincidence but then I have serious trust issues.

His list has 8 pandemics which made me re-examine "Disease X- The 100 Days Mission to Prevent the Next pandemic." Back cover-
7 pandemics are listed. The second pandemic is H5N1. Hmm, coincidence?

Upon further inspection the last sentence "Backed by G7 and G20, the 100 Days Mission will tackle future [13]
threats before they can wreck the world. But only if we act now." [13]

Can't leave Billy the philanthropist out-
$250 Million More to Tackle Covid-19

Why so much indeed and why that date? Dec. 9, 2020 [12+9+4=25]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join