It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you Rel! I'm thanful to the frens in this thread whose health tips have hepled a damn site better than the hydro!

Looking at those deltas I seen nothing on the 8th which is the date of the eclipse. I'm wondering if there are clues from the 7th or 9th as to whatkind of BS they may try to pull bad blame it on the event? I'll got take a look but I've had a terrible time using qpub for around a year so if anyone else wants to look as well that'd be good too.

This has to be Satanic ritual stuff IMO. Has to be. The whole path thru cites named Ninevah was a bit strange for me to read, but so be it. The part where the path crosses make this a real possibility that the Satanist have something nasty to do that day.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Thank you nerbot!

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Sun Tzu means nothing to you apparently. Nothing.

Apparently finding out what was actually being talked about means nothing to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I was just checking up Scott Gottlieb and there is something coming up on the radar.

Scott Gottlieb Tweet- Avian Flu 2.3.4.4b

His link to USAD doesn't work, so I went a hunting.

White Coat Waste Project

Avian Gain-of-Function- Wuhan 2.0

Start date April1,2021 and the end date is 2026. It's becoming a bit too obvious at this point. I wonder if Ivermectin would be effective at treating this?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Quit giving them authority. Make them force their authority so we can stop pretending its *freedom*.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

#1007 April 3, 2018 10:17:28 No. [88]6[26]519

Bunker
Forest
Blue
t tt ttt
APRIL SHOWERS.

Mark Zuckerberg's Maui Bunker

4 sentences- Maui=4.

The fire on Maui was August 8, 2023 [88]. Could the 6 t's represent crosses for graves? Or possibly representing Zuckerberg, Gates and Bezos? Rumours being that they have bunkers on the island as well, but much more discreet.

The area code for all of Hawaii is 808.
Area Code 808

There is a Fire Research Institute Report that is to be completed by the end of March so it could well be that their report will come out in April.
Preliminar y Action Report-2023 Maui Wildfire

His land purchases looks like it ties in.
Mark Zuckerberg Land Purchases in Maui

$100 million for the initial land purchase and then another $17 million to buy 110 acres. That adds to 860 acres- the No has 86.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Brook Jackson has provided the details about the Supreme Court case 23-235- Mifepristone the abortion drug.

Case 23-235

Constantly seeing 23.
Some very interesting questions being asked by the judges. #20 is a zinger on page 13

"So your argument is that it doesn't matter if FDA flagrantly violated the law, it didn't do what it should have done, and endangered women, it's too bad- nobody can sue in court?"

And since 23
"Okay, is there anybody who can sue and get a judicial ruling on whether what FDA did was lawful? -Shouldn't somebody be able to challenge in court?"

April showers me thinks. Speaking of April, Jennifer Gates birthday is in 25 days- April 26.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel,

Tristan (and Isolde) being one of Arthur's knights of the round table brings to mind Camelot, and the Kennedys.

I wonder who play Tristan and Isolde in the current Q team/Kennedys version of the story?
Trump and Melania perhaps?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Interesting timing from LOOP.... "This profile will self-destruct at midnight"

This cross-references Q post 596 about Q's last posts leading to their self-destruction.

596 = 5+9, 6 = 1/4, 6 = April 1st, six o'clock (can be dangerous).

...and the Q post encodes 123/321 in its timestamp; which is a riddle in the XRP riddlers community!

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Illuninatibot tweet- Mark Zuckerberg at Epstein's Island

Why would he tweet this? June 16 @ 2:14 p.m.
Pinned tweet- "Although many humans find participating in and observing sexual congress to be both pleasurable and fufilling, I sometimes find it challenging to observe removal of adrenochrome from the smaller participants as illustrated in the photographer below.
Ingesting adrenochrome, however, is as enjoyable activity as an I have yet engaged in."

55 words [5X5].

#55 Nov [2], 2017 2:44:21 No. [14]7647154
Look to twitter:
Exactly this "My fellow Americans, the Storm is
upon us.......
God bless.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

#1007 April 3, 2018 10:17:28 No. [88]6[26]519

Bunker
Forest
Blue
t tt ttt
APRIL SHOWERS.

"t tt ttt" is actually "+ ++ +++"

They are crosses.

Also, qofficial.net has stopped updating and is static on "APRIL SHOWERS".
edit on 1/4/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why not just make the predictions out here in public and we can all see if you get it right or not?

These aren't predictions. Revealing oneself in public is risky business.

I'm trying to show you without being censored.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3
The pic is originally from christmas in hawaii in 2012. Adrenochrome is BS.

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and wife Priscilla Chan celebrate first Christmas as married couple with surfing lessons in Hawaii

edit on 1-4-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FreedomTrain

The "fourth wall" is breaking down, leading to an awakening.

Doesn't mean I'm happy or like what comes next.

Is a prediction.

I honestly don't think you know. Saying "what comes next" isn't revealing yourself in public.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Rel Mr. Pool's post has 34 words in it and is posted on April 1 which could lead us to
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad [specific locations classified]
while these operations are conducted due to the nature of entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again.
At the end it has the numbers 4,10,20. = 34 the same number of words. The last line "See you around guys" has 4 which is the first number. A nice loop.

#34 Nov 1, 2017 10:56:16 No. 147567[888]
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days
you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country [the land of the free] from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy our last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS order, we have initiated certain fail safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 [3+1=4 4/1?] upon the arrest of Mr. Podesta.

On a side note didn't Mr. Pool post a picture of crocus flowers in some melted snow? Could be a link to the terrorist attack in the Russian city named Crocus. The attack took place March 22- 322 Skull + Bones.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Sun Tzu means nothing to you apparently. Nothing.

Apparently finding out what was actually being talked about means nothing to you.

You almost get it. Almost.

That next leap to logic might do. I do know what that means on more than one level, literally. Until the war is over all of that is Sun Tzu 101...No other way to be or the Team who FAILS to practice that logic WILL be the loser.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You almost get it.

You don't.

What I was talking about has nothing to do with keeping the plan as dark and impenetrable as night, it had to do with someone's claim about what happens if, and that is a big if, the awakening happens.

You know, you could have just traced the posts back to figure that out.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're losing me... What did I predict now?

I said the fourth wall is crumbling, leading to an awakening from folie à deux.

Honestly, I'd be willing to say you don't even know what comes next.

You made that assumption and I'm willing to say it's impossible for you to know that.

Instructions have been given.

All are welcome.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join