It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Comingback2024

The site can't be reached.
I missed the second No. from #2222.

No.309383< This one is different from the others. I don't see [17] but [3+8+3=14] 9= Sep- Phoebe Gates BD. 3rd child, C= Catastrophic Contagion. [33 bookends= CC].
Since everything means something there are 6 numbers in the number. Phoebe.
3+9+3+8+3= '26.

Now to circle back to the first No. 3094236.
[3+9+4=16]
[2+3= May] Rory BD May 23. Also 5= Gates.
Taking some creative liberties here- using the 3 again [3+6=9] September.

Now using the logic from yesterday this should take us to #22.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

#22 Nov 1, 2017 12:57:15 No. 14744581

Who controls the NG? [4 words] April [16 letters] Bill=4.
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? [12 words]- Solar Eclipse. [12+4=16] Bill & Melinda Gates. N=14 G=7.

Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? [8] W=23.
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? [8]...[16] Phoebe's BD.
What former President used the military to save the republic? [10]...'26.

and what occured exactly? [4] April.

Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The [11] Phoebe Gates,
masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. [12] Solar Eclipse ...[23]

Clean and swift. [3 words] [13 letters]...[26] 23+3.
[13] letters. [3+13=16] 16= Bill & Melinda Gates.

The P in "President" should not be capitalized. P=16.
Grammer Rules.

9 sentences= September, Bill Gates.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation =26. 4 words- April. 6-2=4.

I have set up charts with Billy and family important dates because all roads lead to them.
---
Rumors are that Bill and Melinda were hung from a tree in India. What if they have been replaced by aliens?

The reason I ask is looking at the timestamp 12:57:15 isolating the 17 [12+5] that leaves 7+15=22.
V is the 22nd letter. This post is #22.
VRIL?
Circling back to #2222.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

We have some more weirdness-
Biden's Executive Orders

Scrolling to the end there is 117 and then it skips to 126. That means 8 are missing. 126-117=9. Bill Gates and September.

EO #14047 September 22 is rather odd. "Adding measles to the list of quarantinable communicable disease."

And #14022 April 2, 2021. International Criminal Court terminates EO 13928. Maybe I'm not reading this right.
-----
Checking in with the FDA- I seriously can't make this up.
Contagion Live? Mirror of Live=Evil.
A new EUA for an at home rapid test to differentiate between influenza A + B [13] and SARS-COV-2.
Why would someone test a 2 year old unless they are playing with numbers 2024+2='26.

Okaay 2 applications over 3 days=23.

----
Russia State of Nuclear Contamination

"Astonishingly, the potentially lethall radiation leak in Khabcrovsk was known for one week before action was taken on it, or the public alerted..."

So this state of emergency is going to last for 3 days, lining up to the Solar Eclipse.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Brook Jackson's lawyer Robert Barnes must be incredulous by now.
War on Food Edition

Wow- Pennsylvania trying to amend the constitution so that they can stop people transporting food through the state.
"can be stopped, searched, seized, fined, enjoyned, penalized and imprisoned." They mean business.

More Corrruption- Conflicts of Interest
Erin Colleran needs to have her name in the spotlight. Pfizer is prepared to do anything to prevent Brook from winning that lawsuit.
----
Arson Attack- Bernie Sanders Office.
This is the second one I believe.
-----
EO#13303-Iraq-Revaluing currency

"Prevents Iraq from revaluing its currency." Down to the wire $115 billion.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So it looks like Neo-Epstein (aka Sean Combs) is trying to use the Hunter Biden defense to gather support from the public.

Sean “Diddy” Combs appears to be facing a cash crisis as hefty legal bills mount and income from lucrative partnerships dries up, analysis of Diddy’s finances by The Post shows.

Diddy, 54, still lives the expensive lifestyle of a high-profile rap star despite the FBI raid — which he called a “witch hunt” — on his home in a sex-trafficking probe amid a series of civil suits.

He was about to board one private jet in Miami when SWAT teams stormed into his homes in Miami and Beverly Hills last month — while the Gulfstream he owns was last spotted in Antigua.

The Post’s analysis puts Diddy’s total annual bills conservatively at $35m per year — without the impact of his secret settlement with Cassie. His reps declined to comment.

Let's see how far Neo-Epstein gets with this Hunter defense. Also we should note that in the article it points out;

And in another financial threat, his son Christian “King” Combs was sued in Los Angeles Thursday by a woman who claims that he sexually assaulted her in 2022, when he was 24. He denies what he calls a “lewd and meritless” claim.
So I wonder where he learned that behavior?

One thing this article paints, and we really should think about this, is how much of a shill Sharpton is.

He enlisted Rev. Al Sharpton to paint his fight as one that would help the entire black community, “It’s like a slave master beating a slave” Sharpton said of Diageo’s relationship with Combs.

So if you're black and want to push a racial narrative, you can apparently call on Al Sharpton to push it for you. I guess this explains why and how he shows up for people like Mike Brown's Family, but all those kids in Chicago that got gunned down around the same time got crap coverage due to him hogging the media.

Interesting reveal there. Back to Combs though, I doubt we're going to get anything good about this coming out, as I pointed out in the beginning of this exposure, that Combs and Hunter have a connection that the Biden Administration will end up using the DoJ to hide this connection. Watch, just watch.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
At what point does this disgrace of a human being get what the Jan6 folks did?

Linky

They are all scumbags, not all satanic but all of them are scumbags.

scum

I had a female friend once, her left leg was longer than her right leg, her name was Eileen, make of that what you will.

I should get back on track.......said the Train Driver,

This is a good question...

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MetalThunder

The concept involves shooting substances such as aerosols into the sky to reflect sunlight away from the Earth

Bolded part mine.
Weren't we all told to stop using aerosols a few decades back because they were making the hole in the ozone bigger?
Rainbows
Jane

As an Env Chemist I was calling BS on that stuff. For some reason the whole "Sun driven Climate" fact they taught in my education of higher levels and were in the Journals and literature are now scrubbed. Cycles like the moon being there for 13 trips during the year, but we honor 12 months are part of someone wiping out history we learned through geological discoveries earlier last Century.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Yes exactly. Achieving balance is in constant flux because it requires continuous recalibration.

It appears to me that a Utopian existence is an aspiration not a true destination

I agree, I think the idea of Utopia isn't so much a physical destination as it is a state of mind or a state of being...an essence to strive for. I don't know what a perfect world would look like... I can't imagine a world without darkness or pain. Is that really what we want, anyway? There's meaning in pain...

Perfect world could only be a state of mind, it would be different for me and you etc. However, there's a faction of people who are trying to make it a 'perfect world' on how they view it. There's no one size fits all, but they think there should be.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I find mself wondering who is taking down the pedophile/se trafficing rings the elite are rumored to enjoy so much? They've gone on for decades with all gov. agencies having the info on them.

Has Obama's DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc. been compromised by people with an actual conscious? That doesn't make sense since top leadership hasn't changed. Why would the elite players allow them to be exposed and disbanded?

And who would be above those Alphabets? The military is the only way...

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Yes exactly. Achieving balance is in constant flux because it requires continuous recalibration.

It appears to me that a Utopian existence is an aspiration not a true destination

I agree, I think the idea of Utopia isn't so much a physical destination as it is a state of mind or a state of being...an essence to strive for. I don't know what a perfect world would look like... I can't imagine a world without darkness or pain. Is that really what we want, anyway? There's meaning in pain...

Perfect world could only be a state of mind, it would be different for me and you etc. However, there's a faction of people who are trying to make it a 'perfect world' on how they view it. There's no one size fits all, but they think there should be.

Please explain further, for the good folks. As for your last post, how many times does it have to be said, you can't vote your way out of a Spiritual War. The floor is yours.

Truths baby

Thanks for the PM Ektar, I replied.....above maybe.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I should probably drop this here without further comment. 1min 24 secs.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So this state of emergency is going to last for 3 days, lining up to the Solar Eclipse.

I'm glad you brought it up.

While folks are discussing whether they should look at it or not I'm thinking what's this distracting us from? For what it's worth I'd look straight damn into it, that's just me.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ditto

United States produces more crude oil than any country, ever.

Run-on sentence much yeesh

The United States produced more crude oil than any nation at any time, according to our International Energy Statistics, for the past six years in a row. Crude oil production in the United States, including condensate, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019. Average monthly U.S. crude oil production established a monthly record high in December 2023 at more than 13.3 million b/d.

Third
edit on 2024/6/4 by Crazierfox because:

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I once asked Troy for lyrics in this thread, it's my time to return it Troy. I know , I really know.

BIBLICAL

Goodbye folks, I won't be going the other side. It's been a blast but future proves past.

You all have given so much.

PEACE

edit on 6-4-2024 by Imbackbaby because: Future, past, whatever.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

When we imagine our version of a perfect world, you're right, each perception will be unique and personal. That's where our authenticity and sovereignty are expressed. If you close your eyes and draw up an image of your perfect world or even a single moment of happiness or bliss, that imaginal act carries a resonant frequency that puts your bodily system in
equanimity and homeostasis. This dynamic state of equilibrium is what will unify us as we each learn to hold this state over longer and longer periods of time through persistent practice. When enough of us are able to stabilize this state, the resonant frequency it carries will become the new, collective "vibe" and it will serve as the template or the framework for the new world. We are returning to our true state of being which unlocks our capacity for infinite potential.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Amazing lyrics

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: nugget1
I find mself wondering who is taking down the pedophile/se trafficing rings the elite are rumored to enjoy so much? They've gone on for decades with all gov. agencies having the info on them.

Has Obama's DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc. been compromised by people with an actual conscious? That doesn't make sense since top leadership hasn't changed. Why would the elite players allow them to be exposed and disbanded?

And who would be above those Alphabets? The military is the only way...

After Obama gutted the top patriot leaders? I won't be holding my breath-they're Woke, too, you know.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Watch the water???
Dam bursts in Russia, displacing thousands
Video at link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Watch the water???
Dam bursts in Russia, displacing thousands
Video at link
Rainbows
Jane

I think, more broadly, the container ships..supply chain and interdependency upon the shipping industry/ other countries for our food and other goods is a real problem. I cannot beleive the USA hasn't made the neccessary changes that came to light during the whole covid scare. The MAD, mutually assured destruction system I've heard about seems crazy. We need to change that, countries need to learn to be as self reliant as possible. Watch the water, to me, refers to shipping, supply chain vulnerabilities playing out.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join