It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... just thinking out loud.....
The 7 aid workers killed by the IDF missile attacks..... 3 attacks on 3 seperate vehicles almost 2 miles apart.....which the IDF had been told about.
Now Aid organisations are stopping/leaving/'downing tools' fearing for their safety.
Was this Netenyahu's plan all along, to stop aid packages?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Pretty sure he ain't a legit Pope. He -is- an agent. For whom, not sure, but definitely not acting on behalf of the faithful.

Cheers

drive.google.com...

As predicted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
IT is you missing the simple idea I am trying to politely share. I am thru with this circular argument but will give you two words to live by on this if you want to truly understand my position and the common sense of it all

"Sun Tzu".

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you're mixing up your "awakenings" by attributing what I said about the breaking down of the fourth wall leading to an awakening to whatever you think Q is selling.

In the post linked above the person I originally responded to clearly states that they were not talking about Q's plan.

I really don't understand why you are having such a hard time grasping that simple idea.

edit on 2000000563020244America/Chicago04pm4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

IT is you missing the simple idea I am trying to politely share. I am thru with this circular argument but will give you two words to live by on this if you want to truly understand my position and the common sense of it all...

I get Sun Tzu's idea that a plan must be kept secret, but we were not talking about any plan, therefore it doesn't apply in the conversation I was having with this other person. How does that keep going over your head?

@FreedomTrain,
I see you meant the email you dropped in the last thread and now realize who you are. We have talked before and from those past back and forths, I have to say I'm not interested. Still, thanks for the invite.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

www.google.com...

Along the way, he acquired a Rolodex littered with boldface names: He partnered with billionaire investor Ron Burkle; was “mentored” by hedge fund guru Ray Dalio; had his fashion line sold in Macy’s and Dillards; went into business with alcohol giant Diageo; opened the New York Stock Exchange with Estée Lauder heir William Lauder; struck deals with Zac Posen and Liz Claiborne; 50% owned his own TV channel, Revolt; launched a water range with Mark Wahlberg; and teamed up with Salesforce’s Marc Benioff to launch a black business marketplace.

theathletic.com...

Court documents released Thursday said Burkle “has knowledge of (Epstein’s former girlfriend) Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual trafficking conduct.”

edit on 2-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Winner of inteenet

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Government Gone Wild

Skip to 7m

edit on 777Vpm03America/ChicagoWed, 03 Apr 2024 12:29:32 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We have talked before and from those past back and forths, I have to say I'm not interested.

Ouch.

Those were just games and you're no Charlie Bucket.

Anyway... Thanks for letting me down gently.

I'm here as a conduit to Gnosis.
(in case you change your mind)

There is stuff I can post and some only for the seeker.

Here's a dark one:

Operative Satanism, Sacrifice, Education and Law Enforcement
(snippets from Hostia Volume I, Hostia Volume II, Hostia Volume III)

edit on 3-4-2024 by FreedomTrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
en.as.com...

On Diddy’s official Facebook page it was written: ‘Kristina aka KK keeps everything in my life and my business running. She’s been my right hand for the last 8 years and has consistently proven to execute and get # done. Don’t know how I’d function without her.’

According to Lil Rod, Khorram was the one who arranged sex workers for Combs and allegedly directed her staff to spike Champagne, DeLeon tequila, and Ciroc liquor bottles with ecstasy and other illicit substances. Other claims have pointed to the soft drinks, rather than the alcoholic ones, being spiked too.

The lawsuit also claims that all employees, from butlers to chefs to housekeepers, had to carry pouches or “fanny packs” containing coc aine, GHB, ecstasy, and other drugs.

This description of Khorram, who is yet to speak publicly on the matter, has had her compared to Ghislaine Maxwell, who received a 20-year prison sentence for sex trafficking offenses working for Jeffrey Epstein.

www.google.com...

Diddy has hired Ghislaine Maxwell‘s lawyer to fight his 2003 rape case. According to legal affairs journalist Meghann Cuniff, the disgraced mogul enlisted the help of Bobbi Sternheim for the case.

If that name rings a bell, it’s because Sternheim was previously the president of the New York Women’s Bar Association. Additionally, Bobbi is known for repping several high-profile clients over the years. One particular instance saw the attorney defend Khaled al-Fawwaz, Osama Bin Laden’s aide, in 2015. The New York Post reports that Sternheim aided him in the case for the role he played in the infamous 1998 bombings of two U.S. African embassies that claimed over 200 lives.

Her legal document also claims that she was trafficked across state lines and given “copious amounts of drugs and alcohol.” Doe alleges that she was picked up at a Detroit private lounge and transported on a private jet to the East Coast, where the disturbing incident took place.

The victim claims to have been transported back to Michigan, with “very limited recollection” of the return flight.

edit on 3-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FreedomTrain

I was reading through that thread and the issue of the missing "G" is discussed. President Trump does leave out certain letters as clues. I have my suspicions that this is about Gates. Assuming that G=7 that would be July.
Doing a reverse search of the Gates Foundation happenings in July over the last few years.

July 2023- grant #061244 Next Chapter[17]

As RFK Jr has stated in his book "The Real Anthony Fauci" Billy likes to play weird word games as well as the #'s.

This is definately weird. $75,000 grant to Tacoma Washington, which just happens to be the 2nd largest city, the 3rd most populous and had the Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapse in 1940.

Tacoma, Washington Wiki

7-5=3- March.
The DALI container ship hit the bridge on March 26. Playing with 75...75-26=49...4+9=13.

Jennifer Gates=13. Birthdate April 26th--The time of collapse was 1.30 a.m.

Update on Francis Scott Key Bridge

I wonder what happened to the 13 CDC containers headed for Sri Lanka?
----
Moving right along-
July 13, 2022-Increasing annual payout by 50% over prepandemic levels, to $9 billion annually by ...2026

---
July 7, 2020 -$15 billion in new resources to Deepen & Accelerate the foundations work World- Wide
---
July 2020- Collaborating against Covid-19: A timeline
---
I find something very curious about July 2018- the year that he met Ugur Sahin, CEO of BioNTech.

Gates unveils biotech- within-a-charity

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FreedomTrain
It is funny how what you posted says "In contrast, the dabblers, the psueds, keep themselves secure in their imaginary and fantasy 'Satanic* worlds..."

Seems to be a clear case of pot/kettle.

Same thing has happened here, the anons think they are awake and the "sheeple and normies" are so in the dark.

In both cases I don't see much gnosis going on, other than the delusion of some who think they are holding some higher truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

EO# 13527- Obama- Establishing Federal Capability for the Timely Provision of Medical Countermeasures Following a Biological Attack< 17,000,000 results in .40 seconds.

1+3=4
2+7=9

If I key in the date of the EO- Dec 30

#610 January 26,2018 6:43:27 No. 62
Read slowly and carefully.
Will become critically important in coming weeks.
Continue to track those who are resigning across all platforms.
Where there was once darkness, there will be LIGHT.

There are 30 words. Obama signed this on the 30th.
Also 2020-2016=4
Line 1=4 words.
Line 2+3= 17.
Line 4=9.

No.62 mirror is 26.
The timestamp can be connected to the Gates clan.
2+6=9 Bill Gates, and September [Phoebe]
6+7=13 Jennifer Gates.
4=April
April 26th her birthday.

World Economic Forum Wiki Timeline

I am especially interested in January 26, 2010 when Billy announced The Decade of Vaccines.
2000, January 26- Feb 2- [7 days]-"Decade of Vaccines: making a difference". [6+7=13]

President Trump was sworn in January 20th [12], that would be [21] days after the signing of the EO.
December was when the jabs received EUA. The first jabs started Dec. 14, 2020 [30]
30-14=16, the year 2016, signing of the EO.

HHS- Covid-19 Vaccines

Mr. Pool December=12...123.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Now for a few words about

#459 December 25, 2017 3:57:38 No. 173382.
10, [10-9]
Operational_window [5-6]_ F Delta c25-26.
Secured.
Floor is yours.
Twitter FW_
Twitter [kill- rogue]
CONF_WHITE_WHITE_

The White - perhaps White Coat Waste.org. although the numbers are interesting.
W=23
H=8
I=9
T= 20
E=5.
5 letters in White= May. Rory Gates birthday is May 23rd. In 2025 he will be 26.

The No. 173382 17- tick.
33- Catastrophic Contagion.-Tick
March 3 the WHO declared Covid-19 a pandemic. Tick.
8+2= 10- October, mirror 28... Bill Gates birthday is October 28. Tick.

Timestamp December 25, 2017 3:57:38
3=March
March 3- CDC reports 60 cases of Covid. [57+3=60]
P[l]andemic was announced March 11. [ 3+8=11]
March 17- Moderna started their first human trials.

7 lines. Covid-19=7 characters.

Covid-19 Timeline Museum

quick recap #459
4=April- Jennifer Gates BD
5=May- Rory Gates BD.
9=September- Phoebe Gates BD.
9=Bill Gates.

December 25- 12+7=19, 2019 the start of the P[l]andemic.
25-12= 23.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Fauci is back on the radar.
Fauci and PEPFAR

They are in their horrors that it has only been extended for 1 year.
At the 3.19 mark one of the pills is shown and it has 123 on it. Mr. Pool connection.

PEPFAR gets one year extension.

I'm not really clear as to why abortion is co-mingled with this program. Isn't it supposed to be for HIV/AIDS?
The funding is through March 2025. 32...25.
Apparently this program saved 25 million lives.

I don't know how they come up with numbers that just seem to fit.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I always found him suspect after this plea.

He is a one of the worlds biggest actors deeply embedded in Hollywood which is known for all forms of sexual abuse and his app which he had created never caught anyone of his colleagues? Or he wasn't aware of what goes behind the scenes in Hollywood and the entertainment industry? Yeah I don't think so, so most likely he kept quite despite it all.

He also never exposed Weinstein or pdiddy . Yeah, I don't buy his pleas as being sincere. I think his app was to keep attention away from his buddies and focus on the OTHER scumbags.

edit on 03430America/ChicagoWed, 03 Apr 2024 16:03:13 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Redpill Drifter- the Art Edition

Some really awful art by Lena CronQvist.

Meet Damian Hirst.
For the Love of God

It has been on display from October 26, 2023- January 28, 2024 at the Museum of Urban and Contemporary Art in Munich, Germany. It seems to have been scrubbed from the net but Pope Francis, if I recall, was going to display some of his art and met some stiff resistance.

More- They are crossing the line.
Immersion [Piss Christ] by Andres Serpano.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join