It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Starmageddon... ROFL.

Made me think of anagrams for Armageddon:

DON MEGA RAD
DON AGED RAM
DON MAD RAGE
DON ARMED GA
(Great Awakening)

To save SPACE (ironically):

The POLARIS DAWN spacewalk starts at:

2:23 EDT... 322 Skull&Bones MIRROR

Bonus round:

Phil Foden = 89 (Q) = Mr POOL in simple gematria

Lucky you... That'll make for some interesting fence convos!

edit on 12-9-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I may have found a connection to
#[3][14] Dec 09, 2017 1:45:57 No 603[82]
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the break.
Godspeed, Patriots.
13 words...Melinda French.

What if this is about Melinda French Gates divorce from Billy? [603] [9]
May 3, 2021 they announced that they would get divorced. The divorce was finalized August 2, 2021.
Frankly the whole set up of their marriage was strange. Billy was very, very wealthy and he didn't have a prenup?
That doesn't make sense unless it was to leave the opportunity open to split the assets, just in case the plandemic ran into some difficulties.

First letters of each sentence spells BIG.

Now Melinda can fly under the radar.
Melinda French Gates makes BIG donation to the Harris- Walz campaign

I checked her twitter account and I didn't find any comment about this.
"Pivotal Ventures as a limited liability company which, while typically not tax-exempt and lacking the mandated transparency of a foundation, can lobby and participate in partisian activity..."

She has close connections to Kamala and Michelle Obama. She also made that questionable donation to New Zealand P.M Jacinda Arden. This explains why she was invited with Rory to the Whitehouse dinner.
Melinda French Gates Timeline

Also I find her tweet dates interesting- August 14, August 23, 3 days ago, 2 days ago.

Rory Gates- Congressional Analyst

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I've come across something super weird.

Tedros chirp chirp

Pinned "Don't be afraid to start over again. This time, you're not starting from Scratch.
You're starting from experience. Anon."

I'm wondering-
US House Passes bill to Require Senate Approval of any international agreement on pandemic preparedness to be subject to Senate ratification.

Try- try- try again.

In short the WHO Plandemic Treaty and Billy's Dream of the Germ Team are in trouble. That may explain in part Melinda's big donation to Kamala and Walz campaign.

"Would Kamala's handlers dare for her to cast the deciding vote against it before the lection. Against U.S sovereignty over health."

The S is capitalized= 19 and there are 19 words.
1919- The year that changed America
If we leave off the Anon- 1918 was the year of the Spanish Flu.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Moderna stock crashes

$1.1 billion cut in R & D to focus on 10 products.
#1011 April 4, 2018 8:28:25 No 89 44 67

Microsoft was founded April 4, 1975. That is how he was able to amass the fortune to start the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
-----
Mr Pool profile update

X=24.
X= twitter, Space X, Disease X.
Signal for help
Walk a large X.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Original Mr POOL is telling us we have CLEARED STAGE 1 and STAGE 2 INITIATED:

Tweet 1 @ 3:02pm UTC:

Tweet 2 @ 3:31pm UTC:

a) 29 minutes between the tweets giving 911,

b) Second tweet has a SHADES theme... Lamp shade + color shades on sign

edit on 12-9-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Who Can Sleep

Not about Politics

GOOD vs EVIL

Michigan Secretary Of State Refuses To Tell Congress Whether Dead People Are On Voter Rolls

SYMBOLISAM

edit on 12-9-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
CNN flipping.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

crankyoldman pointed out that POOL's Stage 1/Stage 2 posts likely refer to Q4620

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Post Q4686 relevant today and for Sat to Wed for next two weeks...

The following line is a cross reference to a David Schwartz tweet and is therefore to do with the rise of the new financial system and XRP "To the Moon"...

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Are we watching a movie?

x.com...

edit on 777Vam13America/ChicagoFri, 13 Sep 2024 00:45:37 -0500 by 777Vader because: Freudian Slip

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This was earlier today. It was weird coming out of this guys mouth but is telling if mainstream Democrats are questioning things.

Senators from both parties said Thursday that they were “appalled” by the security failures that led to the assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump July 13 and want more information from the Department of Homeland Security ahead of an expected report on the near-tragedy.

Members of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee met with acting Secret Service Director Ronald Rowe for a closed-door briefing about the shooting in Butler, Pa. that killed Trump rally-goer Corey Comperatore and wounded the 45th president and two others.

“I think the American people will be shocked, astonished and appalled by what we will report to them about the failures of the Secret Service in this assassination attempt of a former president,” said Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), who chairs the panel’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations.

“But I think they also ought to be appalled and astonished by the failure of the Department of Homeland Security to be more forthcoming, to be as candid and frank as it should be to them in terms of providing information,” he added after exiting the briefing.

If that information is released, I think a lot of people's attention will be tuned into that report and might miss other news going on. I also think that if this news gets released, a lot of demands for heads to be chopped will be coming out of the silent majority.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Good question.
HR 1425- Role Call- WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty with Senate Approval Interesting #.

Voting along party lines.
Yea 219
Nay- 199
Not voting 13? This makes me suspicious. They should all have to vote because surely they must have an opinion on this one way or another.
219-199= 20 +13=[33]

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

MJTruthUltra tweet

I have to say this is really weird.
The DHS is demanding that the SS NOT COMPLY with document requests from Congress about the assassination attempt. This has me wondering who ordered what?

More from NYC.
Breaking 911- Brooklyn Bar Owner alleges a NYPD 'shakedown'.

Just one after another. I wonder how long before the Clinton Foundation gets dragged through the mud.
Haitian community asks President Trump - Where's the money and wants investigation into the Clinton Foundation
They want an audit- how long before the missing children are brought up.

Haiti has really been in the news this week- cat & dog eating, ritual sacrifices, eating ducks and now this.
22 posts connected to Haiti.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

The Grand Impact of the Gates Foundation.

The article is somewhat dated but the point is that the Gates Foundation has more influence over the NIH than we realized.
It is really strange that they would allow funding to the NIH Foundation. Far too much influence.

"We found that the NIH supplemented the Gates Grand Challenges for Global Health with increased funding of approximately $1 billion for global issues at a time that the overall budget experienced little growth."

In other words hijacked.

Funding for the NIH Foundation - Vaccine for HIV
Just one example.

Such a weird amount.
$14, 746 [17], 793?
I have been suspicious of the cross over with both parties using the ku posts for their own purposes.
What if this is linked to

#793 Feb 18, 2018 9:11:55 No 107
GO WITH GOD.
THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED.

Bill Gates Porsche 911 sells for $80, 000 at auction
The low for the auction was $55,000.

This is kind of weird.
Bill Gates buys Porsche 959

What good fortunate that Billy was able to get the laws changed.

Sooo he had to wait 25 years for a car that costs $250,000... would he?

G=7
A=1
T=20
E=5
S=19.

I have something new to add to the all things Billy charts.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: Guyfriday

MJTruthUltra tweet

I have to say this is really weird.
The DHS is demanding that the SS NOT COMPLY with document requests from Congress about the assassination attempt. This has me wondering who ordered what?

From the link:

this agent was in charge of Donald Trumps entire trip! —— she was known not to be a top-quality agent. —— despite her not being of top quality, SS Director promoted her to this detail. Why?

The cute one? Probably because she's cute.

I've been happily keeping myself distracted in a mostly productive manner and staying away from doing much research, but from the little I've come across regarding the attempt on Trump, I think an under-skilled agent is the least shocking or concerning thing I've heard.

With all the craziness in the world right now, all that is known, and the rapid advances being made with technology, I'll mostly just be sitting back and enjoying popcorn for a while.
edit on 13-9-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
2024 EMMY AWARDS are on Sunday, Sept 15th, at 20:00 to 23:00 hrs, from the Peacock Theater in L.A.

Post Q1304 states this is the RED CARPET EVENT:

I have highlighted that the timestamp encodes Sept 15th!

Posts Q1258 and Q1260 equate the RED CARPET to either the MOAB or precursor to it...

All three posts have a YELLOW left edge; which relates them to financial events.

NOMINATIONS details are interesting:

SHOGUN x 25 = 5x5 = EYES ON
a) A Shogun was one of a line of military governors of Japan thru to 1727.
b) Japanese stock markets open one hour after the Emmys finishes.
c) The LOOP telegram account often posts images of Shoguns)

THE BEAR x 23 = PAIN
a) The Bear = Russia; a key leader in financial changes being brought about thru BRICS, moving from FIAT currency to CRYPTO.
b) BearableGuy123 is a central figure in the riddles around the XRP crypto stablecoin; which BRICS is using to avoid the US Dollar for international payments.

NETFLIX x 107 = 17 = Q
I wonder if the Obamas will attend with their production company?

Now here's an interesting line of forebodings from James Woods on twitter that seems related; predicting some impending doom for Hollywood:

Let's see what transpires Sunday evening through Monday... Perhaps this will be the RED CARPET?

edit on 13-9-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Let's talk about XRP for a minute.

It's privately owned and controlled, unlike Bitcoin which is decentralized.

If you understand the difference, you realize it's huge.

One of the reasons Bitcoin was created, and was created as a peer to peer decentralized network and ledger, was because the US dollar is created and controlled by the private entity the Federal Reserve Bank.

Bitcoin solved a problem, then Ripple (XRP) reverted back by creating a crypto-currency that would be created and controlled by a private entity.

If people want to hold a crypto-currency that's controlled by a private entity, that's up to them, but personally I won't go anywhere near XRP.

edit on 13-9-2024 by IndieA because: Added Context

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Watch bitcoin go down shortly after Evergrande and Three Gorges Dam.... and ask yourself why BRICS is using XRP.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A quick reference guide for tonight thru Sep 25th:

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join