It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder what could have happened in Hollywood tonight that would have Woods all excited.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The following line is a cross reference to a David Schwartz tweet and is therefore to do with the rise of the new financial system and XRP "To the Moon"...

Rel - sometimes these things are just meaningless comments meant to be funny. The guy sleeping is Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day and if you look at the date of the original tweet - October 2nd, the joke is probably referring to a song he released in 2004 about his dad's death in September 1982 called "Wake Me Up When September Ends". I'm not really a big fan of Green Day myself, but I heard this song on the radio last year shortly after my mother died and I thought it sounded like a song dealing with the death of a parent - so I had to look it up. That's really the only reason I know anything about this song. It makes me think about my mom, and I still can't listen to it now without getting a little weepy.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe Wood is just trying to promote his new song-
Hollywood Kills Everything

Oddly the LA Cannibal Club is cropping up-
Cannibal Club- Red Pill Drifter

Mofabian chirp
At this point nothing would surprise me- Clinton's and a Haiti Cannibal Club. It could be that there are different chapters all over the world. As for Hollywood; maybe they are planning an event to be held post Emmy's at that club?

This may be a coincidence but with so much focus on #23- Hollywood's area code just happens to be #323 and #213

LA area code

#213 Nov 23, 2017 12:33:39 No 150565710
The world cannot swallow the truth.

This past week has been packed with Haitians eating pets, so maybe just laying the ground work to bring up this topic.

What the Clintons did to Haiti
Ht-Bad Kitty Unleashed

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

There's literally no way we can cover all of the aspects of the Great Democrat Downfall, even in the narrow way we could trace every little subject back to Q. We all sorta know it when we see it now. Explaining this back to Normies or debating Goofball Shills online is old hat
My new format is: lrony, Cornedy and Told Ya So.
Enjoy The Show

edit on 777Vpm14America/ChicagoSat, 14 Sep 2024 12:51:00 -0500 by 777Vader because: It's a frame

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Replying to self.
More about Billy's obsession with #25. The 911 Porsche sold for $80,000 and the lowest price for auction was $55,000 which is a [$25], 000 difference.

Today is a BIG day. Phoebe Gate's birthday- September 14th. Normally Billy and Melinda hit social media wishing her a happy birthday, sharing special memories. Crickets.

A quick recap-
- Nayl Nassar, Jennifer's husband claimed his horse had a minor injury so he backed out of the Olympics.
- Phoebe, according to Billy, has been the subject of some strange conspiracy theories.

- Billy has gone on the defensive claiming I know nothing ... nanobots, best investment he has ever made, tracking, musky toe breeding farms to spread disease and to give unwanted jabs to the population, dim the sun, bury trees, removing carbon dioxide from the air, mangling the food supply, buying up farmland. I can't imagine where people come up with these strange ideas.

- Melinda fleeing from the marriage. Always nice to split the assets- just in case.
-Melinda resigning from the Gates Foundation.
-Warren Buffett no long BF and is not planning to leave $$$ to the Gates Foundation.
-And now no birthday wishes for Phoebe. Harsh...that is harsh.

Big question is he still communicating with Fauci 'san' like he was during the plandemic? Fauci may be somewhat upset with Billy since he contracted West Nile and Covid-19 at least 3 times.

Shadow of Ezra- Now tracking Bill Gates
It appears that the censor gods are displeased.

Why is he obsessed with #25?

Number facts-25
"25 is a deficient number, since it is larger than the sum of its proper divisors [6]. It's deficiency is [19]."

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I would love to enjoy the show but right now I am dealing with some very seriously asleep friends and family and I am very concerned about them. At this point I don't know what to do.
I am considering the strategy of bringing to their attention some of President Trump's great ideas that would benefit them like no tax on overtime hours, no tax on tips or social security. The TDS is strong in these ones.
Being in a sanctuary city one would expect that they may be concerned about how bad things are getting but nope.

Some of them were in a pAnIc to find the latest jab and yet when traveling still wear a N-95 mask. In fact it was suggested I should wear 2.

Meanwhile they have caught Covid repeatedly while I the unjabbed, unmasked, untested have not.

This is willful denial at this point. I've been informed that the border should be open so all these young men can pick our crops.
and that everyone has a right to come here regardless of mental health or criminality. Can you imagine?
It doesn't matter what information I provide no one will read it.
You can't imagine how frustrating this is. I believe some of them are up to 7-8 jabs. I've warned them about Paxlovid and what happens- that's right they rush and get some.
I've suggested doing their own research- but no- that's the government's job.

I can point out that we have had an unusual number of deaths and turbo cancers... oh well these things happen.
Until the NG shuts things down my words are floating in the wind.

If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

T3, tell them they are communists and walk away from them. The democrat party is fully funded by the chinese communist party plus what they manage to beg, borrow and steal from the American people and government. If the people you reference can't see the obvious ramifications of the dem communist party and the goal of breaking our republic down into a chinese communist party state (not a birthday party, either!), you do not need their friendship, association or acquaintances and if they are kin, remember what happened in soviet Russia; kin people turned on one another, turning their friends and family into the politburo so as to garner favor or even save their own asses.

With over one million un-uniformed chinese soldiers here in the USA, ready to follow orders, obtain arms (if not all ready) and take over our country for the dem communists. Everyone should stock up on arms and ammo and never acknowledge what you have or what you will do.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Video posted in a Georgia Election Integrity Facebook Group

This video is of an assistant police chief in Tennessee. He claims that they were investigating massive corruption on a national level which includes election and mortgage fraud and human and drug trafficking.

He claims foreign forces are behind this multifaceted attack and that local officials are being paid off.

He says that they were raided by The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and they seized all of their evidence regarding their multi-state investigation.

Would anyone be surprised at this point, if all of this is true?

After the 2020 election fraud evidence cover-up, I certainly wouldn't.
edit on 14-9-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

I would love to enjoy the show but right now I am dealing with some very seriously asleep friends and family and I am very concerned about them. At this point I don't know what to do.
I am considering the strategy of bringing to their attention some of President Trump's great ideas that would benefit them like no tax on overtime hours, no tax on tips or social security. The TDS is strong in these ones.

If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.

Tell them none of Kamala's Trump copy-cat ideas will see the light of day, because the House is controlled by Republicans, and is staying that way, at least until 2027. They might as well vote for the originator of the ideas that will help them financially.

President Donald Trump has already met with House Speaker Mike Johnson. His MAGA-AF programs will sail through the House, and the Senate too, if Americans also give Republicans control of that chamber.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I have trouble believing anyone who says large scale things (election frauds, child abductions, Govt did 911, etc.) happened, or are happening, but there is no 1st hand material evidence, like videos, audio conversations, e-mails, text messages, etc..

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You just addressed one of my biggest concerns. Copycat Special K-Harris.
They have all been lied to repeatedly and just go ho- hum, it is what it is. It just strikes me as odd that they just accept this and don't want to push for change.
I keep trying in a positive way. Round 100 today.

I have so many books, tons of written documentation and they look at it, are impressed but that's it. However on the positive side I'm hearing the words I never believed I would hear- I need to do some research on this.

BTW have you seen any Walz- Harris yard signs or bumper stickers? Some of them have some very strange wording and I have not seen any bumper stickers at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Easier said than done when it is family members and long time close friends. I continue to drip-drip information which at some point I hope will push them to a tipping point. What is strange is that some of them simply do not want to know- which means they know things are not normal but simply can't cope.
Anyway I'm not giving up on them, even if that means I am going to have to drag them kicking and screaming through this.

This week should prove interesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I checked in with Phoebe's birthday celebrations. She started a day early- which would be Friday the 13th.
Phoebe Gates Birthday Celebration

Gematria blue cake phoebe gates
Make America Great Again, Barrack Hussein Obama, Twenty Three, Jeffrey Epstein, One Zero Seven, Alice in Wonderland.

Bill Gates Instagram

Why has she deleted her Instagram stories?

This must be a nightmare for them. They need social media to spread their 'abortion' advocacy and at the same time they don't want us following them.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is madness, is there anywhere with good info dumps anymore or is that a thing of the past? Such chaotic vibes right now. I remember when supposed insiders used to post stuff in obscure places but I don’t see none of that anymore. Are there any whistleblowers anymore?!!? Or just inactive Manchurian candidates waiting in the shadows.

Maintaining composure and rationality but can’t say I’m not deeply disturbed….

Where will October/November take us..

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

edit on 15-9-2024 by MetalThunder because: LET ME GET MY SHOES

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I was wondering if this recent Trump shooting had any relevance to what Woods was talking about.

Former President Donald Trump narrowly survived yet another assassination attempt after a sniper with a scoped AK-47 rifle got within a few hundred yards of him as he played golf at his West Palm Beach, Florida club on Sunday.

It is the second time a madman armed with an assault rifle has tried to kill the 45th president in two months.

I say this do to the inclusion of the AK-47 being used. As I stated in the shootings thread:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Where did he get an AK-47 from? I'm remembering back to the whole Christopher Dorner affair when he told the news and public about how weapons that were supposedly destroyed in Afghanistan were getting shipped into the US via Mexico and handed out to gangs and criminals.

An AK-47 is an odd weapon to use in this recent Trump shooting given that an AR-15 styled weapon are everywhere.

Just seems to me that there was something odd is up. So, who wants to think it's the FBI, Secret Service, or both?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm waiting to find out what happened in Hollywood too... Even wondering if today's assassination attempt was a "Look here - not at Hollywood or the Emmys or the Golden Gate Bridge"

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thetallcool1

I can understand that perspective TTC1... However the xrp community has latched on to that post for two years now.

A twitter search of "@joelkatz wake" will bring up a hundred or so tweets.

When September ends is also relevant as only couple weeks away.

Obviously there are tie-ins to the Great Awakening too.

Everything is connected.

Green Day was one of my son's fave bands; so I had it blasted down my eardrums for a decade - I tend to wince at the mention of them now.
Sorry to bring memories of your Ma's death.

edit on 15-9-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join