It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Phil Godlewski said, on one of his lives, that he doubted the Mickey Mouse clock would ever get fully decoded by Anons because there are so many layers to it.

He also said that the use of Mirrors was one layer of the decode... Which my decode above uses.

The use of month translations appears to be another layer, toowhit; 7 becomes September.

Notice how the numbers I highlighted also form a butterfly shape? This ties into Nightflight's find of the four numbers forming Sept 15th in a cross... So the attempted assassin was MKUltra (butterfly)?

T3 linked the 8 red second dots to a Q post... another layer.

However the 8 red dots also signify Oct(ober) and hence 10th month... and since they are to the left of the 2 o'clock position, they also denote TEN TO TWO... The same as Mickey's hands.

So we have 2x TEN TO TWO = TWENTY TO TWO... and (wouldnt you just know it) the Ripple CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, posted an XRP riddle using a TEXT CLOCK that says TWENTY TO TWO!

Moving on to 10 to 2 = JB... Many, including myself, assumed this meant Joe Biden. Phil Godlewski has recently confirmed that this is NOT the case... So what DOES JB represent?

Well... the two key riddlers at Ripple are the CTO, David Schwartz, a.k.a. @JoelKatz on twitter... and the CEO Brad Garlinghouse:

J(oel) + B(rad) = JB
K(atz)+G(arlinghouse) = KG... or KanG... the XRP riddlers discord community owner is KANGSPACEs (also on twitter here @KANGSPACE)

A great example of how everything is connected; Q posts, XRP, Mr Pool, etc.

edit on 17-9-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Wow... Noice catch!

So many layers to that Mickey Mouse clock post.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply t)o: 777Vader

Actually three POOL tweets re movie... I haven't had time to fully decode them but note the DIFFERENCES in curtains, lighting and floorboards, as well as audience size.

For example the five spotlights with one blue represent BRICS. (xref Blue brick that appears in several XRP riddle pictures).

The people on stage are three different people and notice the napoleonesque mason hand in jacket.

Also different numbers of stars...

Also Blue spotlight + White pocket square + red pocket square gives Russian Flag... OR RED WHITE AND BLUE?

Lastly the SECECE is, I believe, Latin for follow or successor? It could also stand for SEC (that is just ending litigation with Ripple/xrp).

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
More second assassination attempt info: tweet

Also saw reporting that Hannity knew Trump would be golfing there that day as he turned down an opportunity to be playing golf with Trump... Since the decision to play golf was a late change, someone had to have leaked the info... DHS or Hannity?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Looks like Trump's son Eric.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Personally I was thinking more Ezra Cohen Watnick?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Add a P to the end JBP
Those initials align with a governor w/a
Very interesting background
Off to work

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Some of this is so complex it makes my head spin.
The Mr Pool post with the spotlight and then the lights on the side of the man reminds me of the smaller alien spacecrafts from the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."
There is a new post from this morning.

Mr Pool tweet
His mind is blown. Timestamp 3:09

Maybe it connects to this-
#309 Dec 9, 2017 1:28:04 No 60244
Justice.

However he looks so shocked I'm inclined to believe the alien angle.
Wow look at this Rel-
#2222 No [309] 3831.!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Brownstone - Robert Malone- Mental Health Data Collection-iphone

This is as bad as it gets. "iphone has developed their mental health assessment with an "educational grant" from Pfizer!
Probably has nothing to do with certain antidepressants that are manufactured by Pfizer.
This had me circling back to

#777 February 15, 2018 3:47:34 No 388588
Why is Big Pharma essential?
Expand your thinking past cures. < They don't cure anything in fact they cause harm.

Looking at this new development what if data is being collected and they are able to identify which individuals are really vulnerable- ie a perfect target to carry out shootings. They match the individual to a specific psychiatrist who provides the perfect cocktail.
The question I have been asking is how are these shooters triggered? Could there be a specific ringtone or vibration that acts as a trigger? Maybe a text message with a certain trigger word.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Sean Diddy Combs Arrested

We have some weirdness. "authorities had planned on arresting him on Tuesday, but something happened that cause federal officials to take him into custody earlier than planned."

Maybe the unexpected was if they arrested him today September 17th that would have lined up with

#[3]717 Dec 17, 2019 5:03:45 No 7538263
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction....17 words
They will fight but you are ready.... 7 words.
Marker 9.

Sean Diddy=9
He goes by 3 different names. Puff Daddy, Sean Diddy & P Diddy.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

North Carolina- severe flooding

North Carolina again.

qalerts is down?
---
More weirdness-
Shadow of Ezra chirp

This would be assassin really gets around. Now having his picture taken with Jose Andre in Ukraine.

Jose Andre speaking at the Clinton Global Initiative

36 mark. Okaaay this World Central Kitchen has been operating for 14 years and we just happen to be in September.

Goalkeepers 2024 Gates Foundation

The focus is on food as well. Suddenly Billy likes cows? Somehow, someway he is going to foist the fake meat and Apeel coated produce all for the cause.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Collin Rugg tweet:

Alert Channel tweet

Initial reporting on Aljazeera suggested that a shipment of pagers used by Hezbollah, from Iran, had been somehow intercepted in the manufacture process to insert 1 to 3g of powerful explosive that was triggered by a page message.

The incident is reported to have injured 1200 Hesbollah members as well as the Iranian ambassador to Lebanon; implying he had a Hesbollah pager.

Why have I posted in this thread?

Because there are two Q posts that show pallets of technology about to be shipped... Were these the pagers???

ETA- Is this a LOOK HERE NOT THERE narrative change? What else is happening elsewhere?

Remember that tonight is a HARVEST MOON.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hum... Maybe the real purpose of that Obama Phone give away. Now I kind of want one to tear apart to see if this is the case.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Consider also the free phones given to all the illegal immigrant gang members over last few years...

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Mossad 100%. Similar to what they did with conventional telephones to blow up Palestinians who were part of the massacre of Israeli athletes in Munich in 1972.

Whatever else the Israelis are, they understand how to establish psychological dominance over their enemies.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

This is as bad as it gets. "iphone has developed their mental health assessment with an "educational grant" from Pfizer!
Probably has nothing to do with certain antidepressants that are manufactured by Pfizer.

Expand your thinking past cures. < They don't cure anything in fact they cause harm.

Looking at this new development what if data is being collected and they are able to identify which individuals are really vulnerable- ie a perfect target to carry out shootings. They match the individual to a specific psychiatrist who provides the perfect cocktail.
The question I have been asking is how are these shooters triggered? Could there be a specific ringtone or vibration that acts as a trigger? Maybe a text message with a certain trigger word.

The new Airpods are designed to measure brainwaves a number of ways.

Just-publi shed Apple patent signals aim to measure brain activity using AirPods sensor system

Today the US Patent & Trademark Office published a patent application from Apple that relates to a next-generation of AirPods Sensor System wherein the housing and tips of AirPods could include a number of active and reference electrodes configured to measure biosignals and electrical activity of a user’s brain. The biosignals measured by AirPods could include, but are not limited to, an electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), electrooculography (EOG) and more.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton Says Americans Should Be Criminally Charged and Jailed for Spreading “Misinformation” (VIDEO)

Hillary Clinton immediately launched an attack on President Trump and said he is a danger our country and world just one day after a second assassination attempt against him.

“The press needs to create a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is,” Hillary Clinton said.

“He is a danger to our country and world,” Clinton said.

She should start by jailing herself then, since she's spreading misinformation.

How should the government and media be treated when they spread misinformation on a massive scale, I wonder?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3

Ever seen the movie The Kovac Box? 2006. It may pique your interest. While the movie sort of peters out, the subject matter certainly does not.
edit on 17-9-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Darn phone erase erase….
edit on 17-9-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It's better to say that a leak might have come through someone, not necessarily from them. Hannity is a great example, he was probably surveilled already ...maybe even with a FISA warrant, since you know, his job is to report stuff.

edit on 777Vpm17America/ChicagoTue, 17 Sep 2024 17:26:27 -0500 by 777Vader because: Trust the Plam

<< 129  130  131    133  134 >>

join