It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
How many have been indoctrinated at school, college, media, social pressure etc
Eastern World domination is not solely communism.
Think how Caste systems work

a reply to: NightFlight

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

God’s Favorite Band’s new record Saviors is out now. The Saviors Tour is coming Summer 2024biblicl

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Green Day my first unchaperoned concert.
Mind you growing up I wasn't allowed to a Stryper concert cause Devil music.
Imagine their surprise listening to new CD on break

edit on 2024/15/9 by Crazierfox because: for entertainment purposes only

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Just noticed this re MICKEY MOUSE clock, so made a graphic:

Simple gematria:

MICKEY MOUSE CLOCK = 183 = CHECKMATE TO REMEMBER
edit on 15-9-2024 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful3
a reply to: 777Vader

I would love to enjoy the show but right now I am dealing with some very seriously asleep friends and family and I am very concerned about them. At this point I don't know what to do.
I am considering the strategy of bringing to their attention some of President Trump's great ideas that would benefit them like no tax on overtime hours, no tax on tips or social security. The TDS is strong in these ones.
Being in a sanctuary city one would expect that they may be concerned about how bad things are getting but nope.

Some of them were in a pAnIc to find the latest jab and yet when traveling still wear a N-95 mask. In fact it was suggested I should wear 2.

Meanwhile they have caught Covid repeatedly while I the unjabbed, unmasked, untested have not.

This is willful denial at this point. I've been informed that the border should be open so all these young men can pick our crops.
and that everyone has a right to come here regardless of mental health or criminality. Can you imagine?
It doesn't matter what information I provide no one will read it.
You can't imagine how frustrating this is. I believe some of them are up to 7-8 jabs. I've warned them about Paxlovid and what happens- that's right they rush and get some.
I've suggested doing their own research- but no- that's the government's job.

I can point out that we have had an unusual number of deaths and turbo cancers... oh well these things happen.
Until the NG shuts things down my words are floating in the wind.

If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.

As painful as it may be, might stop trying and try and be at peace with whatever wicked their way comes. Sounds harsh sure, but I’ve been there… there’s nothing you can do. Only pray they can somehow finally come to self revelation.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I don't understand how 17 + 7 = 17 September, when September is the 9th month.

Maybe it's over my head?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

In the old calendar "Sept"-ember was the seventh month ... IIRC.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Rel I just wonder. If we start from the #10 mark, then there are the 8 red seconds ending in 2. What if this is pointing to a ku post?
#1082 April 8, 2018 2:15:14 No 952 [9/14]
POTUS & JFK JR
Relationship
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The "Start".
Enjoy the show.

At the same time as this [1999] the William H Gates Foundation and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation were consolidated. 2000 was the start of the B&M Gates Foundation Operations.
The endowment increased to $17 billion.
Details

The use of the Mickey Mouse has given me odd vibes.
[M] [M]= '26.
His left hand and foot point to '25.

annual report 2000

The 10 and 2 might be #1012 which would tie in.
There are 32 lines-
10+2=12
7+5=12...24 then add the 8 seconds= 32.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Mr Pool-
We are watching a movie?

Catturd meow, meow
Pinned-"How does someone who's from [N]orth [C]arolina and lives in Hawaii know where to be in Florida, at the exact location, at the exact golf course where Trump made a last minute decision to play golf."
Susieq- Time Magazine 911 prediction

North Carolina again. NC=17. Don't you find this odd? NC over and over again. Chapel Hill, Ralph Baric, Pfizer manufacturing facility- tornado, Mandy K Cohen from NC made Director of the CDC.

Time to check in with Trust Us Cohen-
Trust Us- Please Trust Us

Folic Acid and pregnancy- seriously she recommends enriched bread, rice and mesa flour. How about these foods -
15 healthy foods
17 likes is all we need to know.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just noticed this re MICKEY MOUSE clock, so made a graphic:

Simple gematria:

MICKEY MOUSE CLOCK = 183 = CHECKMATE TO REMEMBER

If two lines are drawn, one between the 10 and 5, the other between the 7 and 2, you get 9 (September) 15. That is much more scarier than July 17, since President Trump had an attempted assassination at his golf course, yesterday, September 15. And, with an "X" on Mickey Mouse, a target...?

Plus the "X" crosses Mickey's groin area below his two white buttons. That would have been painful and potentially fatal.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

As far as the golf course and time, it doesn't take too much logic to expect Trump to play a round on his own course on a Sunday.

And I've seen reports that cell phone data shows he had been camped out in that tree line along the fence since 2am.

If you were going to find a time and place most likely to get a chance.

It would be there on a Sunday.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

CF do you remember when "Trust Us" changed her twitter handle from Mandy Cohen to Mandy K Cohen?
11 letters and the K=11.
Billy's 11 Rules of Life

#11 "Be nice to Nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one."

December 11, 2020 was when Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA jabs were given EUA.
Wide Awake Media- Bill Gates- 61,0000 low-altitude satellites

Kymeta

Billy's father was born 11/30/1925. 11.3? All these dates are really important to him.
Billy's Notes- William H Gates 111

President Xi meets Bill Gates, calls him an old friend

X1=11.
We may need to keep a close watch for more on the horizon.

Today 9+16=25
Tomorrow 9+17=26.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

But that is what I don't get.
People are reporting that that is where the reporters hang out to get a picture of him.

So A) where were any reporters?
B) Wouldn't that be a known spot for the SS to keep an eye on?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

The P00L Tweet is gone. Do you have a snap of it or a description?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Those are good questions.

Yeah, you would think the SS and any other security would be doing regular sweeps through there.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Just amazing that he could be out there and no security personnel noticed?

Ry an Routh camped outside Trump's golf course

This article states it was almost 12 hours, which means 11 and September= 9.

Santa Surfing tweet-cats and ducks

Doesn't that white cat on President Trump's lap remind you of -Spectre?
James Bond- Dr Blofeld's cat

The cat "also had a brief appearance in Spectre, where it jumps onto a captive James Bond lap..."
This Spectre was a global criminal enterprise- which is what we have right now.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Really?

Timestamp was 3:52. It showed a shadowed man standing on a stage. Red curtains open on either side. Bright colored lights of different sizes shining down on him. I think that the colors were red, green, blue maybe pink. He was standing before a live audience. That left me with the impression we are watching a live show/ movie.
Hopefully Rel caught it.

I just checked again and there is a new one.
Mr Pool Timestamp 10:41

Okay this time [in case it disappears] has the curtains closing. 2 yellow spotlights to the left, one to the right. The figure is black like a shadow and there is a bright light behind him with some blue in the background. He is waving his right hand and his left is gripping the curtain edge. His fingers look really weird- maybe 4 web like. The odd part is that only half of his body is above the stage floor.
There are people seated in the audience watching.
On the floor boards there are 11 illuminated by the overhead spotlights. I see 1111 in vertical lines on the curtains and on the floor boards.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Cavv's response is correct.

This method is used in a lot of timestamp comms too:

September (9) can be July (7),
October (10) can be August (8),
November (11) can be September (9),
December (12) can be October (10).

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I wonder if this was done today so as not to distract from the Emmys.

Embattled rapper and hip hop mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs was arrested at a New York City hotel Monday night amid a federal sex trafficking investigation, officials said.

The fallen star voluntarily traveled to the Big Apple in anticipation of his arrest on federal charges stemming from a grand jury indictment, according to prosecutors and sources.

Combs, who was photographed walking through Manhattan with his son Christian “King” Combs earlier in the night, was taken into custody at the Park Hyatt New York by Homeland Security Investigations, which typically handles sex trafficking probes, the sources said.

It was not immediately clear Monday what charges Combs is facing. He is expected to be arraigned at Manhattan federal court Tuesday morning — at which point the indictment with the charges against him will be unsealed.

So, I wonder if those fleeing's he did that last time he was under investigation will be discussed?
I also wonder if the team behind Taylor Swift will also get exposed as being part of this sex trafficking group?

To be clear, I don't think Taylor Swift is directly involved in the actions of human trafficking but given the people that herd her around like a prize cow, I wouldn't be surprised if her international concerts aren't really fronts for trafficking people in the sex trades. She might know or she might not, it's hard to know until the evidence comes out.

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join