It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Vigilant Fox- Monkeypox- Tom Renz

Same playbook. The burning question is how are they going to disrupt the presidential election?

Here's a perfect example of how faulty those pcr tests are.
Man tests positive for three

EEE, West Nile and St Louis Encephalitis. I don't know enough about how these pcr tests work but it is rather strange that they are unable to pinpoint which he has. Testing positive for all 3? No one could be that unfortunate. In other words trust issues.

The election is in November so most musky toes will not be flying about terrorizing
the public. I suspect that these skin conditions appearing may be the result of the Covid jabs. Shingles- mpox?
Tom Renz is on to Billy the Gates

Just wait until he wades into the numbers- Billy's favorite [17]. I imagine he won't go there because no one would believe that he is that nutters.
Chief Nerd- why bother with human clinical trials

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Florida Attorney General Sues Biden-Harris Administration Over Release of Criminal Illegal Aliens into US Communities

Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against the Biden administration, demanding accountability for its failure to respond to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

The request, which was originally submitted by the Attorney General’s office back in March, seeks documentation regarding the Biden regime’s policies that allow dangerous criminals to be released into U.S. communities straight out of prison.

Attorney General Moody expressed her frustration with Biden’s regime, stating, “In addition to flat out refusing to secure the border, reports indicate that President Biden and failed Border Czar Kamala Harris refuse to deport dangerous illegal immigrant prisoners once they are released from prison…” She continued, “This administration has made it clear they will not turn over documents showing this dangerous and unlawful scheme in a timely manner. Now, American cities are suffering in a very public way. I will not stand idly by and allow this dereliction of duty, that is why I filed suit today.”

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Weirdness alert.
What's Next? The Future with Bill Gates.

Netflix series. Reptilian Lol. Well he has moved on from Microchips. This is going to be aired September 18th.
I have suspicions that this may be confessions brought to us by 'Watching a movie."

#[3635] Nov [25], 2019 4:34:40 No 7371992
Sometime a good 'movie' can provide a lot of truth.

President Trump - Georgia prosecution case - Seeking to undo the 2020 election results

This case has been delayed until September 18th. Movie #2?

It gets weirder.
Actor LeVar Burton to accept the ethics award on behalf of Fauci

The Symposium is on September 19 so I suspect that this award would be on September 18. Ethics award, seriously?

September 18 - HIV/AIDS Awareness

Just messing around - there are 261 days from January 1- September 18th.
#261 Dec 5, 2017 12:31:00 No 35048

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Australia- Investigation begins in federal Court Judge Helen Rofe.

Marianne Demasi has brought this situation up in the past so it is great to move from darkness to light. It appears Pfizer has its' tentacles everywhere. The burning question is what is going on with Brook Jackson and her whistleblower case against Pfizer. Could that judge have been compromised by Pfizer as well or intimidated in some manner?

The fact that she was fired within hours of reporting the clinical trial problems would merit at a minimum some monetary compensation. Her account has gone silent so I guess we will have to wait.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

We have another September 18th...
Republican-led House panel subpoenas Tim Walz over $250 million Covid Relief fraud

Subpoena deadline is September 18th.
----
September 10th-
Cuomo to testify before the Covid Select Subcommittee

The same day as the debate between Trump and Kamala. Mr. Pool had posted 1,2,3- The interview will be on ABC.

Vance on ABC-
Ht Wallstreet Apes.

#123 Nov 6, 2017 5:07:57 No 14 [828] 9594
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++

Dan Scavino Tweet- Trump's hands

This was posted at 8:28 [18] September 5, 2024.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Update

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I see Putin endorsed Kamala today. What a laugh. My wife's head is spinning over the whole "situation".

edit on 777Vam06America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 00:10:00 -0500 by 777Vader because: a reply to: Thoughtful3

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Chinese Agents Infiltrating US Institutions

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), in the first three months of this year, 24,376 Chinese nationals were apprehended crossing the U.S. Southern Border, while about 1,000 have been crossing the northern border monthly. Under the National Intelligence Law of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), all Chinese citizens and entities are required to assist the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in intelligence gathering. The threat from China is real, pervasive, and growing, as Beijing exploits America’s open borders and freedoms to plant spies within the U.S. government, military, research labs, and institutions.

I did not know about the CCPs National Intelligence Law, but now that I do, I can't help but think that the US should be doing more to protect themselves from this threat.

Further compounding the issue, the House Committee on Homeland Security reported an 8,000% increase in the apprehensions of Chinese nationals illegally entering the U.S. via the southern border, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data. This surge raises additional concerns about potential espionage risks as part of China’s broader infiltration strategy.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Some while back 10 Chinese 'immigrants' came over to UK on one of the 'small boats' that keep crossing the English Channel from France. They were nailed and apparently were known to our 'security services' as spies for the CCP.
It's happening everywhere.
In your quote....

Under the National Intelligence Law of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), all Chinese citizens and entities are required to assist the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in intelligence gathering.

This is why for a long time now, I believe the population figures for China are NOT just for those living within its borders. I truly believe they include every single Chinese person world wide. Since I first heard of 'Chinatowns' when I was a teenager, and I've walked through 3 of them here in the UK, I've often wondered WHY the Chinese have been allowed to have these towns in major cities all over the world. The very first one was established in Manila, Philipines in 1594!!!
Here in the UK, the oldest one for the whole of Europe is in Liverpool.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'm wondering how this fits in.
Branding Dreams- compliments of Wikileaks

Somehow this targeted Dream Incubation is going to be misused by advertisers. But then why stop there?
What are the chances that certain organizations are already taking advantage of this.

There are a few posts that hint at Jason Bourne-[C.I.A/ Dream]

"77% of 400 companies surveyed plan to experiment with dream advertising by 2025."

Makes me wonder about these school shootings. Perhaps a combo approach because something must activate the shooters.
Just an opinion of course. Somehow I can see Siri and Alexa lending a helping hand.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Billy is starting to get worried.
Bill Gates wants to know who we are

This is rather ironic since he is the one who has put himself out there and has set himself up for target practice. After all vaccines were the best investment he has ever made.

#459 Dec 25, 2017 3:57:38 N0 [17] [33]82

CONF_WHITE_WHITE

I just wonder if this refers to the Gates Foundation White Papers that provide everyone with guidance on what to do.
Polio Whitepaper
Feb 2011.

BBC- WHO exceeds polio immunizations in Gaza.

161,030 [11] children under the age of 10 and the first child to catch polio in 25 years was 10 months old. #1010, 1011.

Gates Foundation Covid-19 and Preventing Plandemics White Paper
September 20, 2021= [16]=P

Reminder #459
4> April Jennifer Gates birthday.
5> May Rory Gates birthday.
9>September Phoebe Gates birthday.

3:[57:38] 3 children...[5+7+3+8]=23 /all connected to 23.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

National Weather Service- Nationwide Emergency Alert scheduled for October 4th [14]

@ 10:20...making a guess but
#1020 April 4, 2018 6:46:41 No 896621
>>896546
Used against them.
NG now active.
Refer to old drops RE:SA/NG
The WAVE.

Facts about October 4th

88 days remaining in the year...
Ten days.
Darkness.

DEFCON Alerts tweet

1 PING.
#[18]74 Aug 14, 2018 7:03:30 N0[26]0[14]76
SEC TEST
[PING]
DEFEND_B720-1A

ht- Susieq

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Just to add on. 31 days in October- 4= 27. Then add 5 days [Presidential election Nov 5, ]=32

#32 Nov 1, 2017 2:44:10 N0 [14] 745 [4631]

Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast. [14 words]
and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and [11 words]
you'll see the the tide turn [not even the MSM can hide and rest as- [14 words]
sured some will be jailed as deep cover agents. [9 words]

....September 14th Phoebe Gates BD. 14+11=25 when she will be 23.
----
Canadian provinces ordered to destroy existing Covid-19 jabs

[B]ritish [C]olumbia is going to continue to give them until the new supply for the current strain arrives.
ht General McNews
----
President Trump is heading back to court to deal with E. Jean Carol.
Shadow of Ezra tweet

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Speaking of China- Tim 'Walz'son has some explaining to do.
Tim Walz promoted research facility that partners with China's Wuhan lab

Just when we thought it couldn't get any stranger.
The Hormel Institute collaborating with the WIV and linked to the Chinese military backed company Beijing Genomics Institute. I imagine we have some DNA tinkering ahead.

Someone must have dropped him on his head at an early age because after Covid one would expect him to distance himself- but nooo he doubles down. Can you imagine him as VP?
h/t Bad Kitty Unleashed

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I have suspicions.
Kamala - Fact Checkers Unite

She has claimed this more than once that 220 million Americans died from Covid-19. One doesn't have to be a genius with numbers that this makes no sense but what if? I have wondered for awhile if there are people that are using the ku posts for their own communication purposes.

#22 Nov 1, 2017 12:57:15 No[14] [74] [45] [68] 1
Who controls the NG?

I remember awhile back that Cranky and Rel were delving into Maritime Law. I'm not sure how this fits it but Dr Dave Martin is going there on Monday.
Tweet- The sinister use of maritime law to subvert constitutional protections of liberty and human rights

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Replying to self because of #459.

President Trump tweet

Pinned "I can't believe the NFL is effectively
getting rid of the always exciting Kick
Off Return. Such an exciting part of Football. What are they doing?
BEGINNING OF THE END.[17]"
30 words> 2030.

Timestamp is 4:59 on Truth Social.
Mirror of 459-
#954 Mar 17, 2018 8:44:01 No 701978
Next week.
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM.

The "F' in Football is capitalized which may lead us to #2187 & #2085.

Fojack tweet #69

This may be a coincidence but yesterday's post
#1874 Aug 14, 2018 7:03:30 No 26 0 14 76
>> 2601407

2601476- 2601407= [69]

#69 Nov 3, 2017 5:56:13 No [14] 78 [197] [33]
Yin and Yang

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

We have some serious weirdness from Tedros.
Tedros Chirp Chirp

Why would he put up such a strange walk & conversation with his daughter?
Gematria -which way behind you

Sounds like comms. The timestamp is 2:59
#249 clip
Hidden message.

Tedros- Great News

Mpox jabs for the DR Congo.
I don't like the looks of this.
Quotes 25
Bookmarks 9
Likes 413-[17]
Reposts 153 -[11]

#259 Dec 5, 2017 12:09:40 N0 34917
RED RED 9/11
Funds raised vs distributed
Oversight?

Moderna- RNA based mpox jab to the rescue

-----
Kathy Hochul- Come and get'em

She claims it took 3 minutes and 14 seconds to get her jab. I have trust issues.

#314 Dec 9, 2017 1:45:57 No 60382
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots. [13 words]

We're back to It's about the BREAK.
Congress-It's about the BREAK
13 days.

Billy has a connection to BREAK-
Breakthrough Energy Wiki

B=2
R=18
E=5... BRE='25
A...1...BREA='26
K...11 EAK=[17]

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Decontamination....drill?

edit on 777Vpm07America/ChicagoSat, 07 Sep 2024 22:44:08 -0500 by 777Vader because: Better watch the Rand Paul video....

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that interview with Rand Paul.

Just as I suspected that Fauci gave grants to U.S. based labs who then in turn partnered with WIV. Who knows what they have developed.

Pfizer mural honoring scientists up for sale

BREAKTHROUGHS THAT CHANGE PATIENTS' LIVES

I imagine that Pfizer may want to distance themselves from that 'change'.

Never improving, never curing.

Gematria- The War is Over

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Pfizer Mobile Trailer to teach children about the ABC's of Pandemics and Vaccines

"Students enter the Pfizer mobile trailer for a "fantastic, interactive, escape-room-like experience", where they work with Pfizer employees to solve a mystery about a pandemic with people showing up in Doctor's offices with scaly, lizard-like skin."

The robo dogs look creepy.
Pfizer school of science mobile trailer

It is odd that this is starting in [N]orth [C]arolina again.

Looking at all of this it reminded me of the tv series Defiance.
Definace

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join