It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The S.C. Report on JOE BIDEN's Illegal Theft of Highly Classified Documents is Complete.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Because I've read the indictment.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The actual relevant statute has been posted multiple times in this thread and the parts that say intent is required have been highlighted.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He knowingly and intentionally retained the documents after being told it was illegal. That's mens rea.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

he didn't intent to do anything wrong, he thought he was allowed to keep them. Now Joe Biden on the other hand, stole documents from a SCIF when he was a senator. Sure he didn't "intend" to steal them, a strong wind must have blown them into pants all while he was totally unaware. Watching you try to twist this to fit your narrative is comical. But your ability to sense intent from great distances and time is quite impressive.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

How do you unintentionally violate a court order when your lawyer is telling you you must comply with it completely or you will be breaking the law?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

He kept the documents. Nobody is disputing that. He believed he was allowed to keep them. So his intent wasn't nefarious. He had the best of intentions. Better intentions than anyone else. But Joe Biden had bad intentions. See, it's all about intent.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I don't think you understand how subpoenas work.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

and I don't think you can tell someone's intent by a news article.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I just find it interesting that so many people find it perfectly accessible for their chosen political leaders to mishandled classified material based on their preserved intent.

Mishandled of classified material is expected to "cause exceptionally grave damage to national security" as told to anyone who is trianed to handle classified material... yearly.

And here Americans quibble over why it's perfectly acceptable for their chosen president to repeatedly cause exceptionally grave damage to national security.

It's pretty sick how these guys lead you around by the nose... anything to win an election aay, who case about exceptionally grave damage to national security when you can rub the other tribes nose in it.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Good thing I've read the indictment and superseding indictment then.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I was talking about Biden, but you knew that.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
I just find it interesting that so many people find it perfectly accessible for their chosen political leaders to mishandled classified material based on their preserved intent.

Mishandled of classified material is expected to "cause exceptionally grave damage to national security" as told to anyone who is trianed to handle classified material... yearly.

And here Americans quibble over why it's perfectly acceptable for their chosen president to repeatedly cause exceptionally grave damage to national security.

It's pretty sick how these guys lead you around by the nose... anything to win an election aay, who case about exceptionally grave damage to national security when you can rub the other tribes nose in it.

if you watched this, Trump is guilty of keeping the documents, no question. he admitted to it many times. The only argument to be had is if he had the rights to keep them. common sense says he should have made copies of what he wanted to keep and give the originals back.

But to see the double standard used to ignore Biden stealing documents from a SCIF, then have some DERP claim, he didn't have bad intent, so he's innocent, is large piles of bullsh!t. I'm sure others will argue that Trump did nothing wrong, but on this one, he did it just like they said.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Here's the thing, I never said Biden never intended to take those documents. I said there's no evidence of intent. He very well clos be guilty of a crime. But if Hur was unable to dig up any evidence of intent then he's unable to charge Biden with any crimes.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

And you firmly believe that Joe Biden's DOJ would be totally above board when looking into things HE did, as opposed to how they are looking into things Trump did. See, that's where the issue lies. Everyone can see the double standard, it's called a BAMN never Trumper. You are one. It's a problem. You can't have integrity and in the same breath claim that all this is fair and not politically driven.

Trump had been out of office over 2 years before any charges were brought. It seems justice needs to be done before the election to keep him from winning the election. totalitarian much?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

They are amazed that Trump is strengthed by what Bidens DOJ and Dem judges do to him.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Having a big stack of secret and top secret documents in Joe's garage for many years is clearly showing intent, a complete lack of concern or care as if Joe was immune to responsibility or had to follow even an inkling of the law. That is prison time for anyone else, even life in prison. Lots of people are in that boat, but so far not Joe.

Your use of intent is tossed around one way for one guy, and totally another for the other guy. Like NWD said above, your double standard shows an unprecedented amount of insolence, proving your intent to never have an ounce of credibility.

And up until Hillary no one had any success mishandling classified docs saying "I didn't intend to do that" to any judge. They usually go to prison. Because negligence doesn't need intent.
edit on 8-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Robert Hur is a lifelong Republican that was named US Attorney for Maryland by Trump. Following his time in that position, he had been working in the private sector.

The whole point of a special counsel is that they exist outside the DOJ hierarchy. He can't be fired by the President. While the AG can technically fire him, he has to explain his rationale to Congress. Once his investigation has wrapped up, Hur won't be moving into another position in the DOJ, he'll return to being a partner at Gibson Dunn.

So what motivation does he have not to report his findings exactly as he sees them?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If he was unaware of the existence of the documents how can you show he was intentionally retaining them?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

If he was unaware of the existence of the documents how can you show he was intentionally retaining them?

unaware my ass, they were in the garage were he kept his vette.
don't play ignorant. i know everything that suppose to be in my garage, i might not be able to lay hands on them /it from the time i start looking for them, but i know they are there and will find them / it. then there's the fact that he kept them in a place with something that was his prde and joy and he felt it was safe there.

It was a not-the-Onion moment in an otherwise increasingly serious story for President Biden: Shortly after Biden’s lawyer Richard Sauber confirmed a set of classified documents had been discovered in the garage of Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware home, the President acknowledged the find—and revealed they had been locked up alongside his beloved Corvette.

The revelation came from Biden’s appearance at an event on the economy in the White House’s South Court Auditorium. Fox News’ White House correspondent Peter Doocy asked the president, “Classified materials next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?”

“My Corvette’s in a locked garage, OK? So it’s not like they’re sitting out on the street,” Biden responded. “People know I take classified documents and classified materials seriously.”
President Biden, His Corvette, and the Latest Stash of Classified Documents

and you can bet he knew about the other the batch in the penn biden center.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

As has been mentioned many times, the documents were packed by staffers and there's no indication they were ever touched once moved.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join