It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The S.C. Report on JOE BIDEN's Illegal Theft of Highly Classified Documents is Complete.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
25th Amendment time.

It's just been validated.

Everyone?

Say hello to President Harris.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: network dude

Like I said, in 12 months Biden will be brought up on Treason charges, for so many Americans dying, due to him intentionally keeping the US-Mex border open. NAZI's who were 90 years old were tried and put to death. Biden being 81 years old, means nothing, when evidence and proof exists, as it does.

Can we bring back Public hanging ..... Would be a nice pay per view event

President Trump anticipated being President again after Biden screwed up the economy. So before leaving office, he directed his DOJ to re-implement forms of execution that are traditionally for traitors, like Joe Biden and his people.

SEE: slate.com...

Firing Squads, Gas, etc.. As you can tell from the article, the media was/is too stupid to figure out why a "Lame Duck" would implement new execution methods.

But Brennan, Biden, Obama, Hillary, etc.. know exactly what's coming, which is why they are so irrationally angry over a Trump 2.0.

edit on 822024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Glad you're sticking around to see this through.

Turns out, Hur found evidence of intent....

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

a reply to: WeMustCare

I've been telling you guys since this investigation started that the law requires intent to be shown. Don't act all shocked and indignant when Biden is cleared of criminal charges because intent could not be shown.

As quoted. There is no “intent” in the statue. There is only knowingly. Please quote from the statue citing any intent.
edit on 8-2-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

They're correct. Hur's job was to present the facts of the case. Not comment on Biden's mental acuity.

It's an attempted political hit job but I'm sure you guys will cheer it on.

Hell yea I will cheer it on!!

Know why? Because for the last 10 years this has been your game, and I'm not to proud to say, that it's a winning strategy apparently.
edit on 8-2-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
25th Amendment time.

Everyone?

And that my friend, I fear has been the goal all along.

Joe Bye'den
Kamala Heiress

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Like I said, in 12 months Biden will be brought up on Treason charges, for so many Americans dying, due to him intentionally keeping the US-Mex border open. NAZI's who were 90 years old were tried and put to death. Biden being 81 years old, means nothing, when evidence and proof exists, as it does.

President Trump anticipated being President again after Biden screwed up the economy. So before leaving office, he directed his DOJ to re-implement forms of execution that are traditionally for traitors, like Joe Biden and his people.

Firing Squads, Gas, etc.. As you can tell from the article, the media was/is too stupid to figure out why a "Lame Duck" would implement new execution methods.

But Brennan, Biden, Obama, Hillary, etc.. know exactly what's coming, which is why they are so irrationally angry over a Trump 2.0.

Sad thing is I'm against the death penalty , But Holy crap where do you draw the line this is blatant smiling giving the public the middle finger .

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Well this answers a few questions about the release of the report.....

Link

“Poor Biden is too old, feeble and his mind isn’t right, but he’s still totally super fit to serve as CIC”- Every Biden ball licker

“We don’t think a jury would convict him so let’s just skip the trial” makes just as much sense as “We don’t think a jury would acquit him so let’s just skip the trial”.

Is a grand jury even necessary anymore?

link   
Oh, look.

Biden "found" the documents in 2017...

Link

link   

They're correct. Hur's job was to present the facts of the case. Not comment on Biden's mental acuity.

Some opinions are that they needed to publish that for a "reason" to not Indict. The idea is Biden would be unable to aid in his own defense if indicted and arrested and go to trial. 🤤😀

Toast Butter Jelly

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Evidence was delete by Joe's "ghostwriter"

Link

ETA:

And of course, the coup de grace, we have the "no reasonable prosecutor" version from Hur:
Link
edit on 8-2-2024 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yea present the facts not judge if he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Willfully retained and showed the documents once out of office.

Means charges should be brought down won't so I'm going to give the ole political pass.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sad thing is I'm against the death penalty , But Holy crap where do you draw the line this is blatant smiling giving the public the middle finger .

We just need to be patient another 12 months, assuming everything continues working normally during the process of Americans choosing Donald Trump to be the next President. There are Democrat election fraud attempts being mounted, but they are not getting the support and funding they did in 2020.

Of course, if someone knocks Donald Trump off the ballot, the entire dynamic changes for the worse. We're all doomed then.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 2/8/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I hope they release it in full.

It almost looks like there is an analog for everything they claim Trump is doing.

Yet, no charges.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If this is not the nail in the coffin for people to wake up I do not know what is.

The report says the investigation “uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen” but does not establish guilt “beyond a reasonable doubt.

On the other hand, you have a former POTUS who is indicted for things he was allowed to see. The government is beyond corrupt at this point.

We need a real insurrection.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
25th Amendment time.

Everyone?

Gawd Help US All !

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

amazingly enough, he also wasn't supposed to decide what a jury may or may not say, yet he did. Just as long as he didn't bring any charges, because you can't charge a sitting president. But as soon as we know for sure, and you have argued, once they are out, book em Danno.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Oh, look.

Biden "found" the documents in 2017...

Link

that sure does sound like something I heard once.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Former/Next President Donald Trump reacts...

On Thursday afternoon, Special Counsel Robert Hur has declined to charge President Joe Biden for his handling of classified documents.

One particular takeaway is that Biden is considered too old and forgetful to charge, although he meanwhile insists he's still running for reelection.

-----------

Former and potentially future President Donald Trump, who has been charged for his handling of classified documents, released a statement expressing particular outrage.

"THIS HAS NOW PROVEN TO BE A TWO-TIERED SYSTEM OF JUSTICE AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL SELECTIVE PROSECUTION!

The Biden Documents Case is 100 times different and more severe than mine.

I did nothing wrong, and I cooperated far more," Trump's statement read.

"What Biden did is outrageously criminal - He had 50 years of documents, 50 times more than I had, and “WILLFULLY RETAINED” them.

I was covered by the Presidential Records Act, Secret Service was always around, and GSA delivered the documents.

Deranged Jack Smith should drop this Case immediately. ELECTION INTERFERENCE."

His statement included a photo of classified documents about AFGHANISTAN, stored in Biden's garage!
Source:
townhall.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join