It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The S.C. Report on JOE BIDEN's Illegal Theft of Highly Classified Documents is Complete.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If you are president you can remove documents that are going into your library.

The PRA also stipulates those documents must be handed over to NARA at the conclusion of your time in office. Did Trump do that?

The prosecutor has to prove mens rea. He can't. There's no two tier system. At least not the way you're implying. Hur is adhering to the law as written.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Trump was ordered to bring all documents marked with classified markings to the courthouse by May 24, 2022. Trump's lawyers made a deal that instead of bringing them to the courthouse the FBI could come pick them up by that date.

The subpoena was still in effect.

Did Trump turn over all documents bearing classified markings by May 24, 2022?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I don't get why you keep bringing this up. Maybe if I use all caps like your messiah it will sink in.

NONE OF THOSE DOCUMENTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE CASE AGAINST TRUMP.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

the way I am implying is anyone not in politics does what him or hillary did would be in PRISON.

That is pretty much the definition of 2 tiers of justics, 1 goes to prison the other gets the "intent" argument.

In case you missed it every other time I and others have said it, I will repeat it one more time.

If I (and I verified this with intel, and the security manager) did what sleepy joe did, I would be in prison.
edit on 40Wed, 07 Feb 2024 22:40:08 -060040081010pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yet the responding letter was June 3.

If you wanna harp on this fine, but it's not in the massive list of charges.

Keep going, it's finally getting good.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Right. A Senator or Vice President cannot Remove Secret/TopSecret documents, except to take them to a meeting. Then, they must be returned ASAP. (Maybe 12 years was ASAP for sleepy Joe?)

From the Government Rules on Handling Classified Information...

Are there any circumstances when I might be allowed to take classified documents home with me?

No. Classified material must be safeguarded in accordance with the requirements in E.O. 13526, Part 4, Safeguarding; and 32 CFR 2001, Subpart E, Safeguarding.

You must not remove classified material from official premises except to conduct official meetings or conferences, and the material must be returned to safe storage facilities immediately upon the conclusion of the meeting or conference.

Residences are not considered official premises, and you must not remove classified material for reasons of personal convenience or keep it overnight in personal custody.
Source: www.archives.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I don't get why you keep bringing this up. Maybe if I use all caps like your messiah it will sink in.

NONE OF THOSE DOCUMENTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE CASE AGAINST TRUMP.

HOW DO YOU KNOW? (Don't tell me MSNBC or CNN says so.)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Lumenari

(e)Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

18 USC 793 (e)

What they are charging Trump with.

I'm aware of that.

Still waiting for the "intent" qualifier.

ETA, oddly enough nobody talks about this...

18 U.S. Code § 1924-Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Is this the left's "intent" argument?

Did Biden do that?

Yes, Biden did.

BIDEN did that numerous times, over a 12 year span! Remember, Garland would not have upgraded the investigation from DA John Lausch, to Special Counsel Robert Hur, unless something BIG was uncovered.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Oh boy ya gottem this time CWM!
I knew if ya stuck to it for many years it would happen!
I don't care what other users say about you, you alright in my book CWM!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I've been telling you guys since this investigation started that the law requires intent to be shown. Don't act all shocked and indignant when Biden is cleared of criminal charges because intent could not be shown.

Intent has no bearing on this level of Felony. Having them where they were found is proof of intent all by itself..

Like writing a big check with no money in the bank is in itself proof of intent to commit fraud.

Violating any and all rules about secret/top secret document handling or storage is always punishable and there is no valid excuse. You have to sign documents that you understand this before getting a clearance.

They used this same trick with Hillary saying she had no criminal intent in the hopes that ignorance on your part and so many others and parroted in the left wing news would strengthen this excuse as if it was valid. It never was, but you bought it.
And you never learn from your mistakes.

When it comes to classified materials, INTENT does not matter. You screw up, you go to prison. Criminally negligent putting America's secrets at risk regardless of intent is still a crime, there are no get out of jail cards. That's the law.

Biden might be able to get away with it like Hillary did using MSM propaganda that parrots the same false statements you are now parroting.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Some red meat for you.

Thank-you! Bookmarked, for use when Joe Biden is let off the hook by Garland-Hur. There will not be any shortage of damning items to use in further demonstrating how incompetent and careless Joe has been over the decades.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Oh boy ya gottem this time CWM!
I knew if ya stuck to it for many years it would happen!
I don't care what other users say about you, you alright in my book CWM!

You're referring to the old me, before ATS was zapped by the CIA.

If you listen to ABC-CBS-NBC-MSNBC, you know that BIDEN is his own worst enemy. His process of self-destructing continues to make the media avoid mentioning his name more than 1 time per hour....if that.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Oh I don't tune into any news networks these days. Hell the onion seems more legit then the ones people usually think of.
And Biden.....well what can one say about that bag of bones....nothing good I imagine. He is his own enemy at this moment.
I don't think I will be voting this time around. I am still confused about what happened with my ballot last time.
for some reason my previous 2 times I voted doesn't seem to be showing..
I am probably going about it wrong trying to figure this out and I really didn't spend much time doing so earlier. AT&T stores always take forever when I have to go in for whatever reason.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
The big deflection we will see is about Hunters "access to" the material, and anybody else that had "access to" the materials in that UPENN office.

I think there some emails with Hunter conveying classified docs to some foreign recipient. Boy-ing-ing-ing.

"Intent" plays full with the classified material in the office(s).

⚠️

At least one e-mail found on Hunter Biden's laptop contains information which could have come from the stashes of classified documents stolen and taken home by "the big guy".

The Impeachment Investigation Committee is looking into the possibility that Joe Biden used the classified documents to generate income for the family.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer says he is now pressing the Justice Department and Special Counsel Robert Hur, who is investigating the Biden classified documents, to reveal to Congress the subjects and nature of the memos.

The Biden White House has refused to give Congress any detailed information about the documents, and frustrations are growing.
Source A: justthenews.com...

Source B: nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
GARLAND says:

"Prior to submitting his report to me, Special Counsel Hur engaged with the White House Counsel’s Office and President’s personal counsel to allow comments on the report," Garland wrote.

"That included review by the White House Counsel’s Office for executive privilege consistent with the President’s constitutional prerogatives."

Garland, though, said the White House’s privilege review "has not yet concluded."
www.foxnews.com...

Sounds like a white-wash is in progress, due to the dementia guy's "constitutional prerogative" to conduct a "privilege review". Is there a Senator and Vice-President privilege rule that's applicable to Joe Biden, when he was stealing the documents under those 2 capacities?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Treason is defined in the constitution.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

As for Biden opening the border....

www.washingtonpost.com...

Nearly 18,000 of those deported were parents and children traveling as family units, surpassing the 14,400 removed under the Trump administration in fiscal 2020.

He's deported more than Trump.

www.pewresearch.org...

gaslighting isn't a very good look.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I've been telling you guys since this investigation started that the law requires intent to be shown. Don't act all shocked and indignant when Biden is cleared of criminal charges because intent could not be shown.

Trump thought he was allowed to keep his papers. He didn't have intent to do anything bad or illegal, his intent was acting within his legal rights.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He was informed by his lawyers that he was likely breaking the law by keeping the documents. He was subpoenaed by the government to turn over the documents. He was informed by his lawyers that he would definitely be breaking the law of he didn't comply with the subpoena.

He still chose to retain the documents.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

but he didn't "intend" to break the law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join