It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The S.C. Report on JOE BIDEN's Illegal Theft of Highly Classified Documents is Complete.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

(e)Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

18 USC 793 (e)

What they are charging Trump with.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

(e)Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

18 USC 793 (e)

What they are charging Trump with.

I'm aware of that.

Still waiting for the "intent" qualifier.

ETA, oddly enough nobody talks about this...

18 U.S. Code § 1924-Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Is this the left's "intent" argument?

Did Biden do that?

Yes, Biden did.

edit on 100000002America/Chicago2pmWed, 07 Feb 2024 20:40:53 -060040 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You actually found the correct statute. Please note the use of the words "knowingly" and "intent."
edit on 7-2-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Neither is found within the above statute......

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh, there's "intent to retain" in yours!

Now, if we can only prove somehow that anywhere from 5-50 years, depending on the documents date, can be construed as intent....

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

You actually found the correct statute. Please note the use of the words "knowingly" and "intent."

So Biden didn't "knowingly" remove the documents and didn't "intend" to keep them?

They just fell in his briefcase and he didn't know what they were so he just threw them in the garage?

This is your argument?

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OK then.

I was told a long time ago that if I wanted to have a rational discussion with someone, I should first find out if the person I was having the discussion with was rational as well, otherwise I would just be wasting my time.

You have a good night sweety.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Getting blind in your old age?

link   

Getting blind in your old age?

I didn't see her edit until after I posted to you.

mea culpa

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

His offices were packed up by staffers and there's no indication the boxes were opened once shipped. Hur doesn't have the evidence to show Biden knew those documents were there until they were turned over to the feds.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

His offices were packed up by staffers and there's no indication the boxes were opened once shipped.

Oh, like by the GSA for example?

(more of your intent assignments in action)

Hur doesn't have the evidence to show Biden knew those documents were there until they were turned over to the feds.

Got a link to Hur's report?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

His offices were packed up by staffers and there's no indication the boxes were opened once shipped. Hur doesn't have the evidence to show Biden knew those documents were there until they were turned over to the feds.

So, let me get this straight. You're saying that top secret documents, which should have been stored in a secure location, were just lying around Biden's office, when he didn't have the proper clearance to even have them in his possession, and these "staffers," who probably had no top secret clearance of their own, just picked up unsecured top secret documents and put them in a box and shipped them to a couple locations of Biden's in an unsecure box with no protection to keep them secure. Is that what you're saying? Because that sounds like what you're saying.

Can you hear yourself when you talk?
edit on 7-2-2024 by Station27 because: Corrected two "justs" in a row. Only needed one.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh, like by the GSA for example?

Yep. Like GSA.

Got a link to Hur's report?

Simply speculation on my part based on what's being said about Hur's findings.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I am glad you think a two tier system of justice is a good thing.

Nobody attempted to turn anything in till they decided trump shouldnt have anything.

That shows a form of intent, or they would have returned it YEARS ago.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yep. Like GSA.

Yet you've not given Trump this latitude, why?

Simply speculation on my part based on what's being said about Hur's findings.

So not only are you speculating intent, but you're also speculating evidence on a report that isn't out yet?

Bold. I mean it's a little bit better than "no reasonable prosecutor" but not by much.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Yet you've not given Trump this latitude, why?

I've said many times Trump wouldn't be in trouble if he had complied with the government's requests. Failing to comply with the subpoena is what pushed his actions into the criminal realm.

So not only are you speculating intent, but you're also speculating evidence on a report that isn't out yet?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the report says.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

How could they turn in what they didn't know what was there?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I've said many times Trump wouldn't be in trouble if he had complied with the government's requests. Failing to comply with the subpoena is what pushed his actions into the criminal realm.

You forgot to source said subpoena again....

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the report says.

That would be wise...

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Station27

EEOB & RSOB are secure locations. Senators and VPs have access to classified documents.

Unfortunately, Biden's situation is not unique. Countless elected officials have unknowingly left office with classified documents in their possession. The only one that hasn't turned over upon discovery or upon request is Trump. The only one that's tried to hide them from investigators is Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The big deflection we will see is about Hunters "access to" the material, and anybody else that had "access to" the materials in that UPENN office.

I think there some emails with Hunter conveying classified docs to some foreign recipient. Boy-ing-ing-ing.

"Intent" plays full with the classified material in the office(s).

⚠️

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Station27

EEOB & RSOB are secure locations. Senators and VPs have access to classified documents.

Unfortunately, Biden's situation is not unique. Countless elected officials have unknowingly left office with classified documents in their possession. The only one that hasn't turned over upon discovery or upon request is Trump. The only one that's tried to hide them from investigators is Trump.

Still waiting on that subpoena you keep leaning on, if you get to it please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join