It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The S.C. Report on JOE BIDEN's Illegal Theft of Highly Classified Documents is Complete.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When the statue spells out knowingly is the criminal intent?

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Biden and his attorneys say it's okay for the public to see the report without any redactions. It is going to be released to the public very soon.

www.foxnews.com...

We don't know if any addendums will be kept secret.

Given their predisposition to lying and cheating, how can we confirm the report released is actually "the full report"? Hmmm😃

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
As has been mentioned many times, the documents were packed by staffers and there's no indication they were ever touched once moved.

And also as has been mentioned, top secret documents aren't just left lying around. That is illegal. And was also mentioned, "staffers" don't have top secret clearance to handle top secret documents. How come you never addressed that issue? I'm pretty sure I know why you keep ignoring that point.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

Biden and his attorneys say it's okay for the public to see the report without any redactions. It is going to be released to the public very soon.

www.foxnews.com...

We don't know if any addendums will be kept secret.

Given their predisposition to lying and cheating, how can we confirm the report released is actually "the full report"? Hmmm😃

After staging a silent insurrection and coup to get into the White House, Biden probably went honest after that.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If he was unaware of the existence of the documents how can you show he was intentionally retaining them?

It isn't important since he was negligent because he did have them where they were not authorized, so he is in breach of his security agreement, and he violated a long list of "what to never do". He could not be unaware of them and that is not an excuse that works for all those in prison who did the same thing, or even much lesser violations.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Biden is above the law Special counsel just said no charges will be filed for mishandling Classified Doc's ........ Bullshyte
edit on 8-2-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As expected a political decision, kept them when he should and stored improperly.

Willfully retained and disclosed classified information after his time as vp.

Hur said the evidence does not establish guilt beyond a reasonable doubt... Thought that was the juries job, not the investigators job.

Yea political decision 100%.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So what we have between Biden and Trump from Prosecutors is Biden lets find a reason not to file charges . Trump Lets find a reason TO fill charges ... I'm at a loss for any comprehension of how this could play out in front of the public/politicians without anyone challenging it .

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Biden is above the law Special counsel just said no charges will be filed for mishandling Classified Doc's ........ Bullshyte

I heard them speak about page 6. I called it. The "no reasonable prosecutor" angle was used. The DOJ is a sad pathetic joke.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

There is a young sailor in prison right now, because he e-mailed a photo of his submarine workstation home to Mom.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

I've been telling you guys since this investigation started that the law requires intent to be shown. Don't act all shocked and indignant when Biden is cleared of criminal charges because intent could not be shown.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"Elderly Man with a Poor Memory" says Special Counsel HUR.

Source: nypost.com...

This was when Biden was Senator and VP, LOL.

BIDEN IS FINISHED!

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

I've been telling you guys since this investigation started that the law requires intent to be shown. Don't act all shocked and indignant when Biden is cleared of criminal charges because intent could not be shown.

of course. He didn't "intend" to steal top secret documents from a SCIF when he was a senator, they fell into his pants and when he got home, he was going to return them but had to do a quick line with Hunter and forgot.

You didn't intend on that being mentioned I bet.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

"Elderly Man with a Poor Memory" says Special Counsel HUR.

Source: nypost.com...

This was when Biden was Senator and VP, LOL.

BIDEN IS FINISHED!

that's the 'no reasonable prosecutor' aspect.

eta:

The 388-page report by Hur, a former Maryland US attorney, cited the longstanding precedent against indicting sitting presidents — before suggesting that if Biden, 81, were to face trial, he “would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

almost sounds like he had plenty of "intent", just no prosecutor with a pair.
edit on 8-2-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
LOL they say Biden couldn't remember the dates he became VP and when he ended being VP.

When he was interviewed by The SC.

Ring Circus 🤣

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Right now, all we Trump supporters want is DAMAGE to Biden's Character, as this report is now delivering.

Trump's DOJ will take care of the rest, about 12 months from now.

edit on 822024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Like I said, in 12 months Biden will be brought up on Treason charges, for so many Americans dying, due to him intentionally keeping the US-Mex border open. NAZI's who were 90 years old were tried and put to death. Biden being 81 years old, means nothing, when evidence and proof exists, as it does.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Like I said, in 12 months Biden will be brought up on Treason charges, for so many Americans dying, due to him intentionally keeping the US-Mex border open. NAZI's who were 90 years old were tried and put to death. Biden being 81 years old, means nothing, when evidence and proof exists, as it does.

Can we bring back Public hanging ..... Would be a nice pay per view event
edit on 8-2-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well this answers a few questions about the release of the report.....

Link

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They're correct. Hur's job was to present the facts of the case. Not comment on Biden's mental acuity.

It's an attempted political hit job but I'm sure you guys will cheer it on.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join