It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $150 million in defamation case

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I'm just very disappointed that after America's Mayo said he would present all this evidence that he didn't. I was hoping that someone would finally have the goods on all the fraud.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The only logical thing is that it is so very damning that it must never see the light of day.

No, the only logical thing is that the "evidence" had already been dismissed by other courts or never existed except as political campaign material.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: frogs453

I'm just very disappointed that after America's Mayo said he would present all this evidence that he didn't. I was hoping that someone would finally have the goods on all the fraud.

The same reason Mob Boss Rudy was ordered to pay $150,000,000 .

It just a farce mate , There are more trials to Come . He and his attorneys know this so they wait until they get in front of a Judge who isn't in Left Field and then they Present what they have .

Or perhaps He has nothing , Perhaps he was just running his mouth about two random woman and was ordered pay a ridiculous amount of money for hurting there feels. But I doubt it .

Every corner we turn in this Election Fraud Fiasco the DOJ is shutting it down and making examples of people who refuse to let it go. Without question or reservation the 2020 election was Fraud and I'm not saying that because I wanted Orange man to win . I say that from a purely Objective stand-point .
edit on 23-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Without question or reservation the 2020 election was Fraud and I'm not saying that because I wanted Orange man to win . I say that from a purely Objective stand-point .

What is your evidence. Please also include the chain of custody and your sources.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

Without question or reservation the 2020 election was Fraud and I'm not saying that because I wanted Orange man to win . I say that from a purely Objective stand-point .

What is your evidence. Please also include the chain of custody and your sources.

You have eyes , A Brain and Freedom of Choice.

How you choose to use these gifts is up to you but expecting me to explain/convince you of something that you refuse to even consider is an exercise in Futility .

The Evidence is out there , It's linked all over ATS and the WEB . But you see that is the thing I don't need any of that and neither should you . I witnessed the exact same Election night that you witnessed along with every thing leading up to said night as well as the theater of crap that followed.

and yet we come to different conclusions ? You do because the DOJ and MSM tells you what to think and how to think .

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I am not sure how you are confusing. Despite claims of having evidence, none was admitted, leading to a questionable $150,000,000 judgment, while the focus shifts to Giuliani's financial struggles, raising concerns about the Department of Justice's approach.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

How you choose to use these gifts is up to you but expecting me to explain/convince you of something that you refuse to even consider is an exercise in Futility .

The Evidence is out there , It's linked all over ATS and the WEB . But you see that is the thing I don't need any of that and neither should you . I witnessed the exact same Election night that you witnessed along with every thing leading up to said night as well as the theater of crap that followed.

and yet we come to different conclusions ? You do because the DOJ and MSM tells you what to think and how to think .

There is also evidence all over 'ATS and the Web' for the flat earth, big foot and Elvis being alive and owning a Subway in New Jersey.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

There is also evidence all over 'ATS and the Web' for the flat earth, big foot and Elvis being alive and owning a Subway in New Jersey.

1,500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

The world is full of people who think they know something , Who think they have a grasp on everything . Those people are the ones who are the most blind .

FYI Big Foot is almost certainly real

and to the minds of ancient man the Earth was flat ... Until it was made Round by the minds of other Men .

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

and equally the same could be said, You do because fox and truth social tells you what to think and how to think

I find it quite hypocritical that you think people who disagree with you are so easily influenced yet you never consider the opposite could be true

I like to think both sides who engage in politics make there own conclusions regardless of what talking heads parrot, myself I think ALL politicians are lying, cheating, scum of the earth, whats the betting im nearer the truth without the need for MSM or truth social

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

and equally the same could be said, You do because fox and truth social tells you what to think and how to think

I find it quite hypocritical that you think people who disagree with you are so easily influenced yet you never consider the opposite could be true

I like to think both sides who engage in politics make there own conclusions regardless of what talking heads parrot, myself I think ALL politicians are lying, cheating, scum of the earth, whats the betting im nearer the truth without the need for MSM or truth social

A fair assessment and I agree for the most part .

Do you think both sides are peddling Lies or are both sides peddling half Truths ? In my 35yrs on this earth I've learned to Trust my instincts .

Are Republicans the saviors of America ....? Buwaahahahahah nope they are not .

I don't have cable which means I don't watch FOX and Truth Social is not even on my radar . I listen to talk Radio and ATS and I get my information from other people out and about .

Logic is Logic and Woke ridiculous hyperbole is not Logic . Are Republicans Swamp creatures like all the rest ? YES they are but they don't care about skin color or gender or any of it . They care about what you can contribute and that is why I'm drawn to them.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It just a farce mate , There are more trials to Come . He and his attorneys know this so they wait until they get in front of a Judge who isn't in Left Field and then they Present what they have .

Is that how it works? Get sued until you're bankrupt and let the time tick-tock away until you find just the right judge to unleash the Kraken?

When in a hole, bro.....

Oh, and....Pssst! It was a jury trial, they're the ones who are present to decide if the evidence is legit or not.

edit on 30-12-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk yer election

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

not just both sides but anyone in power is peddling lies, a half truth is still a half truth, there is zero truth to anything out of a politicians mouth thus all lies

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Is that how it works? Get sued until you're bankrupt and let the time tick-tock away until you find just the right judge to unleash the Kraken?

Perhaps , but the decision was appealed which means he isn't paying anything .... At least not yet .

Oh, and....Pssst! It was a jury trial, they're the ones who are present to decide if the evidence is legit or not.

Funny thing about Juries , They are chosen based on Previous Biases .

I've been called for Jury Duty Twice in my life I Assure you there will not be a Third. Both times I was called for Jury duty the Case ended up with a Dead locked Jury and the DA had no choice but to drop the charges.

Coincidence ??
We shall never know my lips are sealed.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Funny thing about Juries , They are chosen based on Previous Biases .

They are chosen based on voir dire which both sides participate in.

Regardless, America's Mayo didn't show everyone all the evidence he had because, this might be a shock, he doesn't have any.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

To quote the infamous Rudy to Rusty Bowers:

We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
To quote the infamous Rudy to Rusty Bowers:

We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.

I don't believe that Rudy, I believe the Rudy who profusely sweated brown stuff while standing in front of the landscaping place who said he had the evidence. That version of Rudy would never lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The problem was that people saw 82 million votes, 13 million more than the anointed one Obama, and done out of a bunker. So of course the first thing was to suggest the NEW voting machines were hacked, as that made sense to achieve unreachable numbers. Then it was a shopping list of things all trying to tally up what could possibly create 82 million votes.

In the end, it came down to our good old "Occam's Razor" of just flooding the country with mass mailings mixed with Voter Registration Rolls that have never been scrubs in the past. It wasn't a big deal when people physically went to vote, but now when an official ballot is created whether correct or incorrect it is a game changer. 140 million ballots mailed out with 30% or more being incorrect.

This also turned the liberal "Grassroots" into a massive game changer too. That term is what they call vote harvesting and in many places it is legal, but when you add in the mass mailings you get "grassroots" X100 in the power it had. Collecting and buying ballots became very easy to do. The density of big cities helped a good deal too as people could collect a lot of votes per day and dump them into the many drop boxes that were not monitored.

In the end, we have a crazy number of 82 million. I don't see 2024 going the same way, so this was a lucky one time event.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Unfortunately Rudy and co had no evidence to substantiate their Boss' wild claims.

Do you have any evidence for yours?

Seems the Kraken was a no show.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Unfortunately Rudy and co had no evidence to substantiate their Boss' wild claims.

Do you have any evidence for yours?

Seems the Kraken was a no show.

There is no evidence to be had unless one went back to match up each ballot with the person, wait ballots are gone after 2022, oh well...

We have 82 million votes, We have mass mailings of close to 156 million cast (updated), We know what the Registration Rolls are like in each state, I have seen grassroots in action, and there are many layers to it, we know ballot boxes were not monitored...

Back in the day I watch the liberals drive around Little Rock AR in school buses picking up the homeless and poor to drive them to vote. On the bus, they "helped" people to know who to vote for and if they voted correctly they would get "lunch" money as a favor.

This is the liberal Grassroots in action, so now take this to the next level where they do not need to physically pick people up and just go door to door and collect ballots, help people fill them out, and even buy them if people were willing to collect them for cash.

I'm just saying how we can get to a crazy number of votes, I'm not here to prove anything, but if you think 82 million people filled out their ballot and mailed it in correctly and legally then you live in a pipe dream. What we know is if it can be scammed then people will try. I think the conspiracy is more in the liberals pushing extremely hard to get all this new stuff in place knowing good and well how they could take advantage of it all, and boy did they.

edit on x31Sun, 31 Dec 2023 11:53:49 -06002023364America/ChicagoSun, 31 Dec 2023 11:53:49 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join