It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $150 million in defamation case

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Evidence has been brought fourth and rejected many times over so...

It appears you only like the legal process when it confirms your bias. In the real world Rudy hasn't won. In baseball terms he's batting .000%.

the problem was the order. I don't know legally, but find facts, organize facts, prove the fraud, AND THEN scream from the rooftops would have been the prudent move, but that ship already sailed and was attacked by the Kraken.

I still think there was fraud, but totally agree that the way they did this was idiotic.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
It's totally going to be in the next case. If not that one, definitely the one after that. But also we want to delay the trial until after the election for...reasons.

It makes total sense to sit on exonerating evidence until just the right moment, decades from now, when you can tick-tock that out for the big win. It's a brilliant legal strategy because you never have to back it up in court. Ever.

In fact it does make sense to sit on evidence . and I'm not just talking about Rudy at this point I'm talking about Trump ,Rudy or who ever is bringing the evidence forward.

Why present Evidence to a Judge that is simply going to ignore it ? Now of course sitting on evidence for decades is not prudent .

But I'm not drawing my conclusions until Ol Biden is out of office .

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why present Evidence to a Judge that is simply going to ignore it ?

This was a jury trial. Sitting on exonerating evidence is what a moron would do.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I still think there was fraud, but totally agree that the way they did this was idiotic.

When you look at the people 'presenting the evidence' it was a who's who of cretins.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

"In fact it does make sense to sit on evidence".

Well, it didn't work out too well, did it?

What "evidence?

Oh, he's keeping it up his sleeve until....never?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Oh, he's keeping it up his sleeve until....never?

It's been pretty well reported by people who know him that Rudy has become a serious alcoholic. Take whatever he says with an Everst-size grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Why present Evidence to a Judge that is simply going to ignore it ?

This was a jury trial. Sitting on exonerating evidence is what a moron would do.

Yeah mate I get that it was a Jury Trial , $150,000,000 verdict .

And I'll bet you in the end he doesn't have to pay a dime , in the end if he keeps his mouth shut the massive $150 Million Verdict will disappear.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Freeman and Moss were awarded more than $16 million each for defamation, $20 million each for emotional distress and $75 million total in punitive damages.

What did Rudy do? Wipe out their entire family? Be careful you don't tell someone at McD they make crappy fries, that would be at least 20 million.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Trump has the friendliest judge he could have in Cannon. So why is he trying so hard to delay the case?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He essentially put a hit out on both of them.

When your fries are so bad that the fry cook gets death threats and has to change their entire life because of your review then you can make a comparison.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

He essentially put a hit out on both of them.

When your fries are so bad that the fry cook gets death threats and has to change their entire life because of your review then you can make a comparison.

I don't believe it at the level suggested. Well, their lives will change now for sure...

“On that day, lies were spread about me and my mom, saying that we weren’t doing our job, that we were committing fraud. All these crazy lies were spread about us that day, publicly, everywhere,”

Of course, the racists were after her...

Wasn't she in the video of election workers pulling suitcases out from other the table after election monitors left for the day? Let's say she wasn't trying to do anything wrong... it's not like they randomly pulled her name out of a hat and said, Let's pick on this person. I remember seeing the video and it was extremely suspicious and completely outside of what the vote-counting process was supposed to be.

Boo hoo hoo...

twitter.com...
edit on x31Sun, 31 Dec 2023 16:38:59 -06002023364America/ChicagoSun, 31 Dec 2023 16:38:59 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Boohoo is correct.

In intense testimony on Wednesday, Georgia volunteer election worker Ruby Freeman revisited how she sought help from the police twice, thinking people inspired by Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign may try to kill her.

She sought help from the police twice. O M G.
Drama queens gonna drama queen.
They better be careful prematurely running up those credit cards.

Kyle Rittenhouse had to have 24 hour security for years.
Now thats a real threat from a real political enemy.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Boo hoo hoo... Rudy owes them $150 million.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That is how the left is operating they can't get anyone on criminal charges so they do civil court, or they just keep running the tap up in a never-ending investigation. It is quite a brilliant move to take people out by destroying all they have while never really needing to convict anyone of anything.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Remind me again who is indicted on 91 charges and is trying to delay his cases into oblivion.
edit on 31-12-2023 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

In intense testimony on Wednesday, Georgia volunteer election worker Ruby Freeman revisited how she sought help from the police twice, thinking people inspired by Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign may try to kill her.

I guess it wasn't the weekend with non-stop guns a blazing there...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

and they'll never see a dime of it .

That is hush money , But not the kind you're thinking of . It's to keep Rudy Quiet.

Think about it ... If those two girls were just two innocent victims then numbers like $150 million wouldn't be thrown around so casually . When has a verdict like that in a similar case even come close and I'm sure you know the answer , You are after all the resident ATS Lefty Lawyer.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well, let's be honest, it's nowhere near what Alex Jones owes.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The FBI recommended Ruby leave her home, which she did for months. She couldn't continue with her business, Shaye only left her house for work. The FBI stated there were threats to execute her, suicide her, hang her, put 2 bullets in the back of her head. One Capitol rioter had a list of people to be executed. Ruby was one of them. Shaye's child received death threats and racial harassment. Trevian Kutti pretended to be a federal officer and put her in prison for a very long time unless she confessed. That she was "in danger" and "had 48 hours" until "unspecified people would come to her home". Upon finally returning home she had to install numerous cameras and motion sensors.

Gateway Pundit,Fox,Jenna Ellis,Trump, all called them "crooks".
And then, Rudy admitted he lied about it all, that his "statements were false" after he called her a “professional vote scammer,” a “hustler” and a “known political operative” who “stuffed the ballot boxes.”

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Vermilion

The FBI recommended Ruby leave her home, which she did for months. She couldn't continue with her business, Shaye only left her house for work. The FBI stated there were threats to execute her, suicide her, hang her, put 2 bullets in the back of her head. One Capitol rioter had a list of people to be executed. Ruby was one of them. Shaye's child received death threats and racial harassment. Trevian Kutti pretended to be a federal officer and put her in prison for a very long time unless she confessed. That she was "in danger" and "had 48 hours" until "unspecified people would come to her home". Upon finally returning home she had to install numerous cameras and motion sensors.

Gateway Pundit,Fox,Jenna Ellis,Trump, all called them "crooks".
And then, Rudy admitted he lied about it all, that his "statements were false" after he called her a “professional vote scammer,” a “hustler” and a “known political operative” who “stuffed the ballot boxes.”

you know what the Funny thing is Frogs ?

Is that these two Girls Ruby and Shaye Probably are in real Danger and God Bless their souls for not realizing it , but not from some Capital Rioter or White Supremacist or Rabid Trump supporter . No .

You see some Fixer on the Left ' A Fixer being a political proponent that Fixes unforeseen problems for the Left ' will realize that two years from now these two girls will be Drunk at some party and they will start running their mouths spilling the beans and someone will get it all on video.

It's the Left that will silence these two girls loooooooong before they get the chance to open their mouths . But of course again they don't realize that.
edit on 31-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join