It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani ordered to pay $150 million in defamation case

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

We will see if these "girls" will be spilling it all, "drunk" at "some party".

Considering Rudy admitted he lied, Trevian even after pretending to be a Fed and trying to coerce a confession, no actual statements, or facts were found that they committed any fraud, you may be in for a long wait.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

We will see if these "girls" will be spilling it all, "drunk" at "some party".

Actually no we won't , that is where the fixer comes in .

Considering Rudy admitted he lied, Trevian even after pretending to be a Fed and trying to coerce a confession, no actual statements, or facts were found that they committed any fraud, you may be in for a long wait.

He never admitted to lying . He admitted to attacking them in the press and hyperbole but he never said he lied.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ohhh sorry. He admitted the statements were false. "does not contest that, to the extent the statements were statements of fact and other wise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false,”

False:
1. not according with truth or fact; incorrect.
2. appearing to be the thing denoted; deliberately made or meant to deceive.
"a false passport"

Sorry for using the word lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Heard Rudy Giuliani on his radio show yesterday. He didn't seem defeated in anyway. Almost as if non of this really maters. He played politics and lost ... assuming you count the countless people who will be voting for Donald Trump in 2024 because they feel the Democrats cheated with secret overnight illegal battle counting as a loss ... to me it seems Giuliani got exactly what he was after with his political stunt.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ah , Happy New Years ya Old..............B....hic.... rd !

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Trump has the friendliest judge he could have in Cannon. So why is he trying so hard to delay the case?

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ohhh sorry. He admitted the statements were false. "does not contest that, to the extent the statements were statements of fact and other wise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false,”

False:
1. not according with truth or fact; incorrect.
2. appearing to be the thing denoted; deliberately made or meant to deceive.
"a false passport"

Sorry for using the word lie.

Yeah, funny how the trumpites don't mind when he and his standins lie...er...make intentional false statements, which are clearly not the same thing right...

And most of them are evangelicals. Funny how they don't call him out for breaking one of the Ten Commandments (bearing false witness). Guess they are just showing their pastor that he has successfully turned their brains to mush and eliminated all those threatening critical thinking skills.

Seriously though, politicians can freely lie about and defame each other. That is perfectly legal. But they must remember they can't do that to private citizens even when they want to discredit something government employees do. I've already said I think the judgement is excessive but I think the verdict is correct. Rudy was bankrupt before the verdict. Other politicians need to be scared sh1t3ss about telling lies about private citizens. Conservatives should be especially assertive about this as they claim a vast deep state conspiracy against them. I truly don't understand their position on the matter. This is a huge win for conservatives!

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Trump has the friendliest judge he could have in Cannon. So why is he trying so hard to delay the case?

I hear Mr. Trump is a HUGE Staller......................LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I hear Mr. Trump is a HUGE Staller......................LOL

Yeah. He's an idiot but he hires smart lawyers. But usually they lose.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

All stall until the window of time statutes expire. Hunter/Joe mastered it. The classified national security documents Senator Biden illegally took home 12 years ago, might no longer be a chargeable offense.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Yeah mate I get that it was a Jury Trial ,

Do you? Because you keep seeming to think judge shopping was the issue when the judge isn't the one making the decision in this case.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well, let's be honest, it's nowhere near what Alex Jones owes.

I wonder how far down the rabbit hole have we gone with the whole thought police coming after you now. We have a tape of these women doing something extremely suspicious and I don't think it was ever explained why they did it that way, or where the ballots came from, or why was it done when monitors were not there. Then we have Rudy saying the tape shows them doing something wrong and BAM! 150 million.

Alexis is a little different in he called Sandyhook crisis actors and so not real. You and both know that is an extremely stupid remark as it would be very easy to check, but Alex wasn't calling anyone out by name or attacking parents. So we have an opinion, a very bad one, but still just an opinion, and once again the very weak civil court can get you. I think it was Alex's case that opened the door in using civil court as a weapon. In the last few years, the liberals have really perfected it too.

edit on x31Mon, 01 Jan 2024 09:27:39 -060020240America/ChicagoMon, 01 Jan 2024 09:27:39 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Remind me again who is indicted on 91 charges and is trying to delay his cases into oblivion.

Remind me again of 7+ years now of that crap where they throw spitballs at the wall to see if something sticks. You know what really bothers me is you and other liberals saw nothing wrong with the whole Russia hoax event. A fake dossier paid for by Hillary/DNC then used in front of the FISA court, knowing it was falsified, then wiretapping the leading candidate that makes Watergate look like child's play, then use all that for two years weaponizing the FBI to get him, on anything they could. What this means is the sitting President was deeply involved and so was the leading candidate and DNC, plus a large number of bureaucrats within many areas of the government all wanting to get Trump.

So please excuse me if I see your posts like this and it just makes me shake my head and laugh as you still are trying to get him. I tell you what, it will be fun to watch you all freak out all over again, going to Costco to get the big popcorn.

edit on x31Mon, 01 Jan 2024 09:38:21 -060020240America/ChicagoMon, 01 Jan 2024 09:38:21 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: liberalskeptic

Yeah, funny how the trumpites don't mind when he and his standins lie...er...make intentional false statements, which are clearly not the same thing right...

I do hope you're not painting me with that Trumpy Brush . I'm no Trump supporter . But I have eyes and I see what they are doing to him , I've seen it since he came down that escalator.

Such Fear of a single human being is not normal .

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah mate I get that it was a Jury Trial ,

Do you? Because you keep seeming to think judge shopping was the issue when the judge isn't the one making the decision in this case.

The DOJ is the issue .

But to your point , yes it was a Jury trial but the next trial in a Higher court will not be and then the next one after that and after that and so on.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The DOJ is the issue .

It's a civil case, the Department of Justice was not involved.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The DOJ is the issue .

It's a civil case, the Department of Justice was not involved.

Ohhh Augustus how Naive of you
. I'm sure you think Biden Never discussed Hunters Over-Sea dealings as well ...

Mob Boss Rudy is Trump light , I assure you the DOJ was involved.
edit on 1-1-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Joe Pardons Hunter , Trump when Elected in the Present Favorable Time Frame Pardons Himself . PUSH .
edit on 1-1-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Such Fear of a single human being is not normal .

While his four years were good outside of the TDS. Just someone working his way through his campaign pledges. It is interesting how the left played their freakout game while everything was good and now they say everything is good as the whole damn world has gone somewhat crazy... geez.

edit on x31Tue, 02 Jan 2024 07:46:44 -060020241America/ChicagoTue, 02 Jan 2024 07:46:44 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: liberalskeptic

I'm not religious at all, but always cracks me up when commie pieces of sh!t try to lecture religious people on what they should think.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join