It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

"Health issues"?

How charming.

I don't know. I don't claim to be an expert in such matters.

Paperwork?

I don't know exactly what paperwork dockworkers might have access to.

Do you?

Perhaps you can enlighten me?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Health issues"?

How charming.

Paperwork?

Do you?

Why do you need someone to tell you or prove to you that shipments come with paperwork?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Wasn't my question.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Wasn't my non-sensical question.

Fixed it.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

"Non-sensical"?! That term seems to be made up.

On topic and makes sense.

Care to tell me what paperwork dockworkers might have access to, like you claimed they do?

I don't know, you claim to.

So, do enlighten me, please?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Care to tell me what paperwork dockworkers might have access to, like you claimed they do?

It's time to stop derailing and deflecting this thread, carp.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

If you can't or will not answer a straight and on topic question about something you posted I will choose not to engage with you about it any further.

Have a great weekend.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

If you can't or will not answer a straight and on topic question about something you posted I will choose not to engage with you about it any further.

Have a great weekend.

Thank you, I appreciate you stopping this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

It's time to stop derailing and deflecting this thread, carp.

Deflection is quite common in the absence of any valid and convincing arguments. We meant to find evidence that there were arms shipments from Belgium to Israel because Carpy couldn't find any evidence so the whole thing was somehow invented by the Belgian unions....

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Have a great weekend.

Thank you, I appreciate you stopping this nonsense.

No I don't think it has stopped given he is still trying to engage you in a very bizarre conversation.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Leviathan4

a reply to: Leviathan4

Not really. I have repeated it quite a lot

I'll do what you usually do here, where's the evidence that you've posted that a lot?? Please post the proof!!

'cricket churps'

It's irrelevant to the thread and off topic.
Not going to post off topic conversations but you can take a look at my posts. You tried to argue that I somehow don't condemn Hamas but I told you that I do. You can't ask me for 'evidence' just like you can't ask me for evidence the sky isn't blue..

It remains the fact this conversation about arms shipment that are non existent is one of the most absurd I have ever seen.

Utter fail from you.
Could you not even find one more? Does that show your bias here? If the tables were turned you would now be demanding proof in every post you made.
I can ask for evidence for you to prove what you've posted and so your arguement fails.
And it's not of topic, as you've posted many threads about your distain for Israel and I'm just showing that this is just another one.

No you have asked me a question and I have answered you. If you don't believe it then it's up to you and you can look at my posts. What you can't do is ask me to repost for you to see what I have posted in other threads. It's off topic and irrelevant.

The bias is yours I am afraid. You have insinuated that somehow I don't condemn Hamas without any evidence and despite the fact that I have done it in this thread and other threads.

So you still argue that we somehow have to show there is evidence that arms shipments did arrive in Belgium and were heading for Israel because Carpy believes there are none.... It's one of the most weird arguments ever.
edit on 25-11-2023 by Leviathan5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

for that to happen a MUST is the need to know all product details.

As long as it details things like if its flammable or toxic etc. Then it doesn't really need show much more.

So it is a matter of belief after all?! The unions believed there were arms shipments heading to Israel and created a story that doesn't exist. If anyone claims there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel and the whole story is a fabrication then they can prove it.

Well as I've stated since page 1....

Belgian Unions are well within their rights to refuse.

Do you really believe American arms shipments are going to have a picture of a missile on the side like something from Acme!! Get real.

It's not a debate of what me or you believe. And the topic of this thread is not whether there have been arms shipments to Israel. Apparently they have been and the unions didn't just invent the story.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Leviathan4

If anyone knows how a unions' main priority is to protect their workers, they will know that everyone puts safety first and for some members here to suggest these union workers don't know what they are handling so as to know how to handle it safety, or where the shipment comes from or where it is going to are just trying to derail this thread. Handling any shipment involves extensive training and the implementation of safety protocols, for that to happen a MUST is the need to know all product details.

Yes, it's a weird argument that has been invented yesterday so to argue something out of nothing. The unions and their workers don't know what they are handling and in this case there is no proof there are arms shipments from Belgium to Israel so there are none. They must have imagined the whole thing...

It's because they have no ability to debate the true subject matter, that being the rising solidarity of ordinary people from all countries, labour unions, youth movements, and especially the Arab nations working with the European Union and the U.N. General Assembly to try and get other complicit countries to stand up with them for a ceasefire and then find a way to end this conflict once and for all.

Absolutely!

Trying to deflect with the real issue of solidarity people have with the ordinary Palestinians who are getting slaughtered. This is an issue that a few members don't want to discuss.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan5

As long as it details things like if its flammable or toxic etc. Then it doesn't really need show much more.

So it is a matter of belief after all?! The unions believed there were arms shipments heading to Israel and created a story that doesn't exist. If anyone claims there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel and the whole story is a fabrication then they can prove it.

Do you really believe American arms shipments are going to have a picture of a missile on the side like something from Acme!! Get real.

It's not a debate of what me or you believe. And the topic of this thread is not whether there have been arms shipments to Israel. Apparently they have been and the unions didn't just invent the story.

Well Lev if the Belgians invented the story, then so did all the other labour unions and others disrupting arms and other resources going to Israel that would help them continue in their goal to massacre civilians. It's beyond absurd.
edit on q000000581130America/Chicago0505America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well Lev if the Belgians invented the story, then so did all the other labour unions and others disrupting arms and other resources going to Israel that would help them continue in their goal to massacre civilians. It's beyond absurd.

Yes, it seems there is a massive conspiracy around where workers suddenly and inexplicably decided there are arms shipments that are heading to Israel.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yes, it seems there is a massive conspiracy around where workers suddenly and inexplicably decided there are arms shipments that are heading to Israel.

I have to laugh, there is nothing else that can be done with this absurdity.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

"Health issues"?

How charming.

Paperwork?

Do you?

Apart from the Bill of Lading, which details the consignor and the consignee as well as exact details of the contents, there will be the confirmation that the contents has been checked and passed by whatever customs and exise regulators that it is subject to. If it is an arms shipment, that's going to be a fair bit. Most of that would be electronic, the Bill of Lading may be attached to a sealed container but it is as likely that that information is available to the port authorities and dockworkers electronically via the container number.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Thank you for answering my question.

That's all I asked for.

Duly noted.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yep! It's just laughable but needs to be discussed if they're still insisting there are no arms shipments from Belgium or Spain to Israel. Or from wherever else.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yep! It's just laughable but needs to be discussed if they're still insisting there are no arms shipments from Belgium or Spain to Israel. Or from wherever else.

I disagree as I see it as blatant derailing from the thread's main topic.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join