It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Holocaust survivor: Israel is turning Gaza into a 'death camp'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why cant they get passports?

And nobody has a right to go where they want. You need permission to enter many foreign countries, in the form of a visa.

What would happen if they got on a boat and sailed off to someplace else and requested asylum?

Why arent they recognized by Egypt and Jordan? Why cant they cross those borders either?

If you are under occupation you have almost zero rights. Gaza is an open air prison and a concentration camp or a death camp as Mrs Weiss said. Speaking of rights and privileges is just absurd.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Lazy88

Maybe act like civilized people and not support a terrorist state? And not use foreign aid to support terrorist activities?

You also appear to be confused...

The poor people stuck in limbo there are totally clueless and unsophisticated. How in the frack do you expect them to know anything about anything except what they live day to day? What they do know is that Israel keeps them locked up in limbo. Hamas almost certainly fills their heads with hopes and dreams - lies, to be sure, but how are they supposed to be able to discern anything?

Alas, you appear to be as confused as they no doubt are, but at least they have a valid reason. You, on the other hand, do not.

You should be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

And nobody has a right to go where they want. You need permission to enter many foreign countries, in the form of a visa.

What would happen if they got on a boat and sailed off to someplace else and requested asylum?

Why arent they recognized by Egypt and Jordan? Why cant they cross those borders either?

If you are under occupation you have almost zero rights. Gaza is an open air prison and a concentration camp or a death camp as Mrs Weiss said. Speaking of rights and privileges is just absurd.

Hamas can’t have their cash cow international aid they steel from and human shields run away.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Palestine govt can issue passports. Seems like nobody is imprisoned

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Palestine govt can issue passports. Seems like nobody is imprisoned

It's better if you come to terms with reality on this.
We call it a concentration camp and rightfully so but a holocaust survivor said it's a death camp. It doesn't leave much space for interpretations. In concentration and deaths camps people don't usually have many rights if none at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I bet those Jews in the German death camps would have loved to be able to get a passport and go someplace else.

You need two things: a dictionary and an encyclopedia

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I bet those Jews in the German death camps would have loved to be able to get a passport and go someplace else.

You need two things: a dictionary and an encyclopedia

Let's see this again

We call it a concentration camp and rightfully so but a holocaust survivor said it's a death camp. It doesn't leave much space for interpretations. In concentration and deaths camps people don't usually have many rights if none at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
When is the last time a Israeli soldier cut off a baby's head ?

I've seen ZERO proof that any babies' heads were cut off. You, on the other hand, believe everything you see in the MSM that supports your blind support for Israel.

I'm done with this nonsense

We can only hope...

If Palisinen and their people want peace then rid the radicals.

You mean the people who are trapped in limbo, have no education, no resources, and only want to live? The people who know only pain and anguish due to the actions of Israel and others in the region? The people who are almost certainly being lied to by terrorists who are actually there on the ground with them?

I've seen it first hand brutality women shot in the head for talking to a man

You've seen it first hand? While that is possible, I question the veracity, or at the very least the association, without any background and/or details.

I'm done cant talk to radicals.

Now I'm a radical? Just because I disagree with your blind support for Israel in this tragic situation?

Interesting that you would refer to those of us who freely admit that HAMAS is a terrorist organization that does horrific things and at the same time point out that Israel is also doing horrific things in retaliation, as radicals.

Have at it, Neanderthals are extinct religion is a product of location . There's no room for prehistoric violence in today's world .

And yet you are supporting it, but apparently cannot see that you are. Sad, really.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
These people have been oppressed by their own leaders for centuries.

Leaders chosen for them... by whom?

Blaming it on Israel is nothing but a lie and propaganda.

Israel has always stood in the way of the only viable solution. They in fact are the originators of the 'from the river to the sea' meme that some here are trying to pawn off on those living in gaza..

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Gotta link?

Dont need to 'pawn off ' anything. Isnt that exactly what the pro-terrorist protesters are shouting?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Because they are people without a State. You don't even understand the simple reality of this?

And nobody has a right to go where they want.

When traveling with a valid passport and visa? Yes, my friend, they do. If you actuallyu believe these words coming from your mouth.

You need permission to enter many foreign countries, in the form of a visa.

Which you cannot get without a valid passport, which t hose living in the open-air prison known as gaza do not have, because they are a people without a State.

It isn't rocket science, but it does require an honest evaluation of the situation.

I guess that depends on where they arrive. It would also require permission from the local 'officials', some resources (bribes) and supplies that most of those people simply do not have.

Why arent they recognized by Egypt and Jordan?

Good question. I've never claimed that Israel is solely responsible for the situation there.

Why cant they cross those borders either?

Again, good questions...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ive posted the information about obtaining a Palestinian passport issued by the Palestinian Authority already 3 times.

Should I do it once again to prove to you how incorrect your claim that they cannot get a passport is?

And no.... a passport does not give you freedom to enter any other country you please. Its a way to validate who you are when you request entry into a foreign country. Why am I explaining this?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Gotta link?

Do you?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Ive posted the information about obtaining a Palestinian passport issued by the Palestinian Authority already 3 times.

I haven't seen it, so by all means, post it again in a response to me, but I would have to ask...

Are they recognized by all other Nations as valid (seeing as the PLA is not a State and all)?

Are they obtainable by anyone living in Gaza, or, as is far more likely, are they only provided to the special class(es)?

A PLA 'passport' that only allows you to go to one place - Israel - to do menial work they don't want to do themselves, is not a Passport.

Should I do it once again to prove to you how incorrect your claim that they cannot get a passport is?

Please do...

And no.... a passport does not give you freedom to enter any other country you please. Its a way to validate who you are when you request entry into a foreign country. Why am I explaining this?

Did I say one needs only a Passport? No. I also said one would need to get a Visa for whatever country you wanted to visit - but unless you are on some kind of terrorist watchlist or something, pretty much anyone and everyone with a Passport can get a Visa to go wherever they want.

Why am I explaining this?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well, I posted it TO YOU in a response. So here is a google term for you: Palestine Passport

Visa questions for all other countries in the world have nothing to do with Israel.

edit on 11/16/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Well, I posted it TO YOU in a response. So here is a google term for you: Palestine Passport

Well, I didn't see it, unless it was just a generic response like this one...

That said, I submit to you that the average person living in Gaza cannot get one, and wouldn't have permission or even the resources to be able to leave even if they could get one.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Palestinians regard the passport as a 'crucial symbol of nationhood.'[8] The recognition of the passports by other countries has been cited as evidence of recognition by them of the State of Palestine and/or Palestinian nationality and citizenship.

As of 1997, Palestinian passports were not issued in the name of the State of Palestine.[9] Some countries, including the United States, recognize Palestinian Authority passports as travel documents, though the recognition of the passports does not imply recognition by them of citizenship, since they are not issued by a government which they recognize.[1] Egypt, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates have indicated only (in May 2002) that the passports, along with valid visas or other necessary papers, would allow their holders to travel to their countries.[1]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Palestinians regard the passport as a 'crucial symbol of nationhood.'[8] The recognition of the passports by other countries has been cited as evidence of recognition by them of the State of Palestine and/or Palestinian nationality and citizenship.

As of 1997, Palestinian passports were not issued in the name of the State of Palestine.[9] Some countries, including the United States, recognize Palestinian Authority passports as travel documents, though the recognition of the passports does not imply recognition by them of citizenship, since they are not issued by a government which they recognize.[1] Egypt, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates have indicated only (in May 2002) that the passports, along with valid visas or other necessary papers, would allow their holders to travel to their countries.[1]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

What passport and rights are you talking about when in reality Gaza is an open air concentration camp or to describe it better, as Mrs Weiss said, a death camp.

People in concentration camps or death camps have very few rights or no rights at all.

It's better if you take a look at what Mrs Weiss said who is a holocaust survivor.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Well, I didn't see it, unless it was just a generic response like this one...

That said, I submit to you that the average person living in Gaza cannot get one, and wouldn't have permission or even the resources to be able to leave even if they could get one.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

There doesn't seem to be much debate on this. Nobody is willing to argue against a holocaust survivor who describes the situation precisely as it is: a death camp

And says the following (from the OP)

Death chambers and ovens have been replaced in Gaza with tons of bombs that destroys all in their path. Gaza has become a death camp,” Weiss said, condemning Zionism as racist colonialism.

“Conflating Zionism and Judaism is an unforgiveable crime to the Jewish people, to the Palestinians and to humanity,”

edit on 17-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join