It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Holocaust survivor: Israel is turning Gaza into a 'death camp'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Is that why Hamas uses schools and Hospitals? To keep the citizens of Gaza captive as human shields.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Is that why Hamas uses schools and Hospitals? To keep the citizens of Gaza captive as human shields.

They use all of Gaza as a human shield, that's why Israel bombed/flattened almost everything lol, except the hospitals but made it as hard as possible to treat patients (no water, energy, or foreign aid). And where is the real proof, yea I saw some photo's with a few old AK-47 weapons laying in a room inside a hospital, what proof is that? The Israeli army very well could put them there and making a nice photo of it after.

Palestine doesn't got an army, just some extremist movement (which came because of Israel!), no wonder with all that Israel has done for decades, but the army being proud bombing them to hell, houses, everything... being proud putting there a flag of Israel/victory and after they will stay there like forever guarding any movement. And in the end settlers settling there where there simply ain't Palestine ground left... at last peace!
edit on 17-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugit

originally posted by: Lazy88

They use all of Gaza as a human shield, that's why Israel bombed/flattened almost everything lol, except the hospitals but made it as hard as possible to treat patients (no water, energy, or foreign aid). And where is the real proof, yea I saw some photo's with a few old AK-47 weapons laying in a room inside a hospital, what proof is that? The Israeli army very well could put them there and making a nice photo of it after.

Palestine doesn't got an army, just some extremist movement (which came because of Israel!), no wonder with all that Israel has done for decades, but the army being proud bombing them to hell, houses, everything... being proud putting there a flag of Israel/victory and after they will stay there like forever guarding any movement. And in the end settlers settling there where there simply ain't Palestine ground left... at last peace!

Yep!

They should be very proud of themselves that they managed not to destroy the hospital. It could have been much worse by the way given what has happened until now. But putting the Israeli flag how there shows how brave they are!

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: Daughter2v2

From your source:

"a growing number of Israelis are blaming their own prime minister for security lapses that may have made the country more vulnerable".

Seems they want a harder line. Not a softer line.

Security lapses.

I think the main security lapse to which the free-thinking Jewish community in Israel are referring is the indiscriminate violence against the people of another religion residing in the vast regions of Earth surrounding little ole' Israel and the resulting revenge violence guaranteed for generations to come.

From the speech by Suzanne Weiss in Toronto sourced in the topic post:

Palestinians are called ANIMALS. Jews were called sub-human.

Have you called Palestinians animals recently?

We both know the answer to that.

It fit's perfectly with the perspective you give as highlighted by my signature.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Yes.

A pair of classified C.I.A. intelligence reports issued in the days ahead of a major Hamas attack on Israel warned about a potential escalation in violence but did not predict the complex, multipronged attack that Hamas gunmen launched against Israel, according to U.S. officials.

The first of the intelligence reports, dated Sept. 28, described the possibility that Hamas would launch rockets into Israel over a period of several days.

Since William J. Burns became director of the C.I.A. in 2021, he has warned, publicly and privately, that violence between Israelis and Palestinians could escalate, echoing comments by other American officials who work in the region.
www.nytimes.com...

My goodness, is this a thread already? I want this thread to exist, please. It's what ATS is really about!

Because it sure is hard to swallow that free-thinking peoples anywhere in the world would deny that the mass murder of noncombatant civilian Palestinians in Gaza is a direct result of the method of response by IDF military, as described by Susan Weiss with her speech in Toronto.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Yes.

A pair of classified C.I.A. intelligence reports issued in the days ahead of a major Hamas attack on Israel warned about a potential escalation in violence but did not predict the complex, multipronged attack that Hamas gunmen launched against Israel, according to U.S. officials.

The first of the intelligence reports, dated Sept. 28, described the possibility that Hamas would launch rockets into Israel over a period of several days.

Since William J. Burns became director of the C.I.A. in 2021, he has warned, publicly and privately, that violence between Israelis and Palestinians could escalate, echoing comments by other American officials who work in the region.
www.nytimes.com...

My goodness, is this a thread already? I want this thread to exist, please. It's what ATS is really about!

Because it sure is hard to swallow that free-thinking peoples anywhere in the world would deny that the mass murder of noncombatant civilian Palestinians in Gaza is a direct result of the method of response by IDF military, as described by Susan Weiss with her speech in Toronto.

I don't think there is much doubt of what has happened regardless the propaganda by the Israeli State and the IDF. The whole world has reacted to the mass murder of tens of thousands of innocent civilians by condemning these war crimes and crimes against humanity.

After almost 6 weeks in the conflict it's clear what Israel wants to do in the long term and what they are currently doing, just as Mrs Weiss said.
edit on 18-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

From your source:

"a growing number of Israelis are blaming their own prime minister for security lapses that may have made the country more vulnerable".

Security lapses.

I think the main security lapse to which the free-thinking Jewish community in Israel are referring is the indiscriminate violence against the people of another religion residing in the vast regions of Earth surrounding little ole' Israel and the resulting revenge violence guaranteed for generations to come.

It fit's perfectly with the perspective you give as highlighted by my signature.

A very wise person to describe things the way they are. Condemning all sides for the crimes they have committed and not afraid to condemn Israel for their war crimes and crimes against humanity. Well done to Mrs Suzanne Weiss.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Do you know she isn't the only Holocaust survivor who has spoken against Israel and against the policies by the Israeli State. It's easy to find online many others who speak against the way Palestinians have been treated so many years. It's just not very convenient at this moment to be on the mainstream or to get attention...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes, it's very easy to find stuff that feeds your confirmation bias, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes, it's very easy to find stuff that feeds your confirmation bias, isn't it?

The war crimes committed by Israel doesn't comfirm anything else other than what they ve done and regardless of what I may say.

It's the other way around. Mrs Weiss confirms what many of you don't want to hear i.e the mistreatment of the Palestinians in the last 70+ years and the crimes committed by Israel.

It's very difficult to argue with someone who is a holocaust survivor and their testimony is so damning against the Israeli State.

I say the 'bait' did work and you were expected to come up with such an argument.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So, you admit to baiting?!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So, you admit to baiting?!!!!!

It' wasn't a bait but a 'bait' i.e invitation for discussion but it works as usual. On topic and it was directed for another poster but it is expected you will reply with such a bogus argument.

Mrs Weiss confirms what many of you don't want to hear i.e the mistreatment of the Palestinians in the last 70+ years and the crimes committed by Israel.

It's very difficult to argue with someone who is a holocaust survivor and their testimony is so damning against the Israeli State.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It's difficult to argue with an automaton, too.

Personally, I prefer to debate rather than argue.

Especially when the argument is endlessly repetitive and circular.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's difficult to argue with an automaton, too.

Personally, I prefer to debate rather than argue.

Especially when the argument is endlessly repetitive and circular.

I know it's difficult to argue with a holocaust survivor who describes matters the way they are. She confirms what many of you don't want to hear i.e that it's Palestine that is under occupation and not Israel. It's the people of Palestine who are mistreated over 70+ years and it's not the people of Israel. I mean this this is a fact but needs to be reminded and a holocaust survivor is the best possible option to remind to Israelis what is to be under occupation and what happens when the occupier goes wild.

Gaza is like District 12 in the Hunger Games.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Oh, so Hamas didn't mistreat the people of Israel on October 7th?

Or by launching all those rockets at them?

Which they vow to continue.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I wonder whether you have listened to what she said or her other speeches before making the same argument again and again.

She does condemn the violence from all sides. But she has spoken against the Israeli State and the way they have treated Palestinians the last 70+ years. I know you want to take the conversation to what Hamas did on the 7th of October but that's a very different conversation.

Mrs Weiss confirms what many of you don't want to hear i.e the mistreatment of Palestinians over 70+ years and the fact that Gaza is under occupation. Coming from a Holocaust survivor is a very powerful argument and difficult to argue against.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

I wonder whether you have listened to what she said or her other speeches before making the same argument again and again.

She does condemn the violence from all sides. But she has spoken against the Israeli State and the way they have treated Palestinians the last 70+ years. I know you want to take the conversation to what Hamas did on the 7th of October but that's a very different conversation.

Mrs Weiss confirms what many of you don't want to hear i.e the mistreatment of Palestinians over 70+ years and the fact that Gaza is under occupation. Coming from a Holocaust survivor is a very powerful argument and difficult to argue against.

It is of the utmost importance listening to a holocaust survivor and they will all agree that because of their experiences, and this is key, that if a town in Germany was firebombed they would say and feel that "good take as many of them too as they take of us".

That is the reality of genocide.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Leviathan4

It is of the utmost importance listening to a holocaust survivor and they will all agree that because of their experiences, and this is key, that if a town in Germany was firebombed they would say and feel that "good take as many of them too as they take of us".

That is the reality of genocide.

The issue with Mrs Weiss is that she is balanced and understands perfectly well what is to be under occupation and that's why has criticised Israel and the treatment of the Palestinian people over the last 70+ years.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

From your source:

Security lapses.

When there is so much hatred and dehumanisation of others then what follows can be easily seen in the current conflict.
edit on 27-11-2023 by Maximus3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join