It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Holocaust survivor: Israel is turning Gaza into a 'death camp'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Israel is only doing what is nassary the violence will never cease unless wiped out . If a mexican cartel came into America killed over 200 Men women and kids and took hostages and started shooting missiles into our cities - WE would do the same as israel ....

Start murdering everyone in Mexico? Really? You really think we would do that, or that it would be warranted?

# me you guys are just plain stupid .

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

Egypt, Jordan, Israel.

3 borders. And the sea.

What open-air prison?

You seem to be confused about reality.

Egypt, Jordan and Israel are formally recognized nation States. Their Citizens have passports, and the Right to go where they want when they want.

Those unfortunate enough to be born and grow up in Gaza are not and do not. They are trapped in a hell that no one here can likely even imagine (I know I can't).

So, yes, open-air prison.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Maybe act like civilized people and not support a terrorist state? And not use foreign aid to support terrorist activities?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

And who makes Gaza a prison. I wonder what date night for twenty year olds is like under Hamas? Or being homosexual under Hamas. Or being Jewish? Or Christian? Or Buddhist?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

And who makes Gaza a prison. I wonder what date night for twenty year olds is like under Hamas? Or being homosexual under Hamas. Or being Jewish? Or Christian? Or Buddhist?

I watch the live cam from gaza Ashdod and most days it's a nice beach day flying kites and hanging at the beach no one's getting shot or oppressed .

So not much oppression going on at the beach Sederot is also quiet So israel is not destroying everything or genociding anything . I also see videos that photaghers are set up net to buildings that are bombed now how on Earth would you know to set up your cameras on tripods to photo a building that's about to be bombed in Gaza ?

edit on 15-11-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I watch the live cam from gaza Ashdod and most day it's a nice beach days flying kites and hanging at the beach .

So not much oppression going on at the beach Sederot is also quiet So israel is not destroying everything or genociding anything .

Like to sugar coat everything?

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — This summer, Maisara Abu Shamala, a painter, organized two trips with her friends to a vacation property she had rented. “The trips were fun,” she told Al-Monitor. “We swam the entire day without an abaya or veil. Women feel comfortable in these private rentals, which usually consist of several bedrooms, closets, a bathroom, a kitchen and a small garden with a big swimming pool for adults and another small one for children.”

Read more: www.al-monitor.com...

Mohammed Ahmed is among the men who does not allow his wife and sisters to swim at the beach when there are men around. “I went to the beach [the other day] and waited for the sunset to allow my wife and sisters to swim, but a group of men were near us, and they only left the place when we were about to leave,” he told Al-Monitor. “Therefore, my wife and sisters couldn’t swim, and we went back home.”

On a more serious note..

Palestinian women demand legal protection after suspected 'honor killing

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I watch the live cam from gaza Ashdod and most day it's a nice beach days flying kites and hanging at the beach .

So not much oppression going on at the beach Sederot is also quiet So israel is not destroying everything or genociding anything .

Like to sugar coat everything?

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — This summer, Maisara Abu Shamala, a painter, organized two trips with her friends to a vacation property she had rented. “The trips were fun,” she told Al-Monitor. “We swam the entire day without an abaya or veil. Women feel comfortable in these private rentals, which usually consist of several bedrooms, closets, a bathroom, a kitchen and a small garden with a big swimming pool for adults and another small one for children.”

Mohammed Ahmed is among the men who does not allow his wife and sisters to swim at the beach when there are men around. “I went to the beach [the other day] and waited for the sunset to allow my wife and sisters to swim, but a group of men were near us, and they only left the place when we were about to leave,” he told Al-Monitor. “Therefore, my wife and sisters couldn’t swim, and we went back home.”

On a more serious note..

Palestinian women demand legal protection after suspected 'honor killing

www.reuters.com...

Wasn't my point that would happen even without war , Religion is bane . Please go back and quote my whole post or at least read it . There's nothing we can do about Muslim women being oppressed , Its religion and belief nothing you can do to change these minds unless the oppressed fight back . It's not the same on the other side women are beautiful and can do as they please .

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

Egypt, Jordan, Israel.

3 borders. And the sea.

What open-air prison?

You seem to be confused about reality.

Egypt, Jordan and Israel are formally recognized nation States. Their Citizens have passports, and the Right to go where they want when they want.

Those unfortunate enough to be born and grow up in Gaza are not and do not. They are trapped in a hell that no one here can likely even imagine (I know I can't).

So, yes, open-air prison.

Apparently some members think that everyone else is either naive or misinformed about the situation in Gaza.

The idea Gaza is a place where anyone can enter and leave whatever time they want is just beyond ridiculous.

Gaza it's not just an open air prison but a real concentration camp and as Mrs Weiss said a death camp.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I watch the live cam from gaza Ashdod and most days it's a nice beach day flying kites and hanging at the beach no one's getting shot or oppressed .

So not much oppression going on at the beach Sederot is also quiet So israel is not destroying everything or genociding anything . I also see videos that photaghers are set up net to buildings that are bombed now how on Earth would you know to set up your cameras on tripods to photo a building that's about to be bombed in Gaza ?

Yes you're right there only destroyed the North of Gaza after killing over 10,000 civilians and are about to do the same with the Southern parts.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm just pointing out the stupid things you're saying...

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Maybe act like civilized people and not support a terrorist state? And not use foreign aid to support terrorist activities?

You also appear to be confused...

The poor people stuck in limbo there are totally clueless and unsophisticated. How in the frack do you expect them to know anything about anything except what they live day to day? What they do know is that Israel keeps them locked up in limbo. Hamas almost certainly fills their heads with hopes and dreams - lies, to be sure, but how are they supposed to be able to discern anything?

Alas, you appear to be as confused as they no doubt are, but at least they have a valid reason. You, on the other hand, do not.

You should be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

And who makes Gaza a prison.

Israel, and the fact that the people their have no State, no passports, no life, no way to go anywhere or try to make a better life. Again, they are in limbo.

Or being Jewish? Or Christian? Or Buddhist?

There are many many Jews and Christians there... but yes, their lives are probably pretty miserable - and you appear to be blaming them? How ... despicable.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Maybe if hamas didnt funnel the billions thrown that way into the hands of a few and to make weapons, and say we want to wipe out israel and everyone that lives there, they could have built something.

Or if Arrafat had not rejected peace maybe they could have built something..

Much like if we had helped the afgan people after the soviets left they could have rebuilt the country.

Instead they have destroyed anything resembling education so all they have is young people growing up and becoming martyrs while the old guys sit in qatar and live a privileged life.

See if you leave out all the money stolen that turned the leader of hamas into a billionaire you are only pushing propaganda for 1 side rather than looking at the entire picture.

Yea israel has been wrong on a number of occasions, they are not wrong now if Hamas is left intact peace will never happen, cannot happen with someone controlling an area on the border of israel swearing to not stop fighting till the jews are wiped out.

edit on 37Wed, 15 Nov 2023 19:37:49 -060037490707pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm just pointing out the stupid things you're saying...

When is the last time a Israeli soldier cut off a baby's head ?

I'm done with this nonsense - If Palisinen and their people want peace then rid the radicals.

I've seen it first hand brutality women shot in the head for talking to a man - I'm done cant talk to radicals . Have at it, Neanderthals are extinct religion is a product of location . There's no room for prehistoric violence in today's world .

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

the fact that the people their have no State, no passports, no life, no way to go anywhere or try to make a better life. Again, they are in limbo.

These people have been oppressed by their own leaders for centuries.

Blaming it on Israel is nothing but a lie and propaganda.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If you condone what Hamas has done, you are complicit. I am still waiting for Isreal to start raping women and cooking babies in ovens ( sarcasm). Isreal should defend itself. If Palestine wants to rise above, they should topple the cowardly hamas

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Why cant they get passports?

And nobody has a right to go where they want. You need permission to enter many foreign countries, in the form of a visa.

What would happen if they got on a boat and sailed off to someplace else and requested asylum?

Why arent they recognized by Egypt and Jordan? Why cant they cross those borders either?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

They can get passports.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Yea israel has been wrong on a number of occasions, they are not wrong now if Hamas is left intact peace will never happen, cannot happen with someone controlling an area on the border of israel swearing to not stop fighting till the jews are wiped out.

Exactly how are mass bombings going to make Palestinians suddenly pro-Israel?
Haven't you heard the saying the most dangerous enemy is one that has nothing to lose?

Again, so many people hate the US and we pretty much anyone in who want to come over. (Even after a 20 year war - shockingly it didn't make people like the US more)

Are we 100% safe no and we will never be but most people on ATS believed at one time understood that freedom is worth more than a little safety. They also understood that taking away rights rarely ever result in more safety and just adds to control.

The only thing different here is it isn't YOUR freedom - you're totally cool if other people lose their freedom.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the Oklahoma Federal building bombings?

All those kids killed?

Would you have been ok with all white anti-government families being rounded about and forced to live in a gated part of the country.

Will you go peaceful manner. Are you fine to kill families if guns are found in their homes. Just go in and drop a bomb so no law enforcement gets hurt.

Be very careful of your answer.... Biden recently claimed this group was the greatest threat. What you are accepting for people not "like you" will be applied to you some day.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join