It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Holocaust survivor: Israel is turning Gaza into a 'death camp'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Exactly.

The suggestion that Hamas are somehow justified in using their unguided crude rockets because they are being targeted at IDF JDAMS (not remotely possible) gave me a laugh until it sunk in how desperate and sad that was.

A new low.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: Leviathan4

As you could listen to the voices from the other side.

But you don't. So why should I?

There is no side that says it's ok and fine to commit war crimes.

Or maybe there is?! Just listen to Mrs Weiss as her opinion as a Holocaust survival has some more weight when compared to an ordinary ultra right wing fascistoids that make up the Government of Israel.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What if some of those 'ultra right wing fascistoids that make up the Government of Israel' are also survivors or relatives of survivors of the Holocaust?

Seems like what I said about opinions is proven true, once again. Everybody has one.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Are you not going to use the very successful 'human shields' argument?

Did you ever answer is it false radar data shows that Hamas launches thousands of terror rockets, where hundreds land in Gaza killing civilians, from residential areas and in the vicinity of schools and hospitals?

It’s such a simple and apparent proof Hamas has changed cities into terrorist rocket bases.

Israel is attacking and killing people at a rate of 250 civilians per day and it's unknown whether they get anyone from Hamas. So it's clear what is going on at least to those who don't unequivocally support Israel.

When you kill 250 civilians per day that's not collateral damage as someone said earlier but mass murder.

I see you started again the same story but you have completely forgotten to address the topic of this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

What if some of those 'ultra right wing fascistoids that make up the Government of Israel' are also survivors or relatives of survivors of the Holocaust?

Seems like what I said about opinions is proven true, once again. Everybody has one.

Unlikely the person who is the topic of this thread resembles anything like it. The opposite is true in her case.

Her words

Conflating Zionism and Judaism is an unforgiveable crime to the Jewish people, to the Palestinians and to humanity,” Weiss added.

edit on 15-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Israel is only doing what is nassary the violence will never cease unless wiped out . If a mexican cartel came into America killed over 200 Men women and kids and took hostages and started shooting missiles into our cities - WE would do the same as israel ....

Same I guess after 9-11, war against terrorism (no prove for weapons for mass destruction but.. they had to do something right!??).. You had an explosion of terrorist coming out of destroyed Iraq (ISIS) and others like from Libya. Never mind the trillions of dollars those wars costed and lasted, like over 20 years.. So kill and destroy and be happy with your revenge!? Under every bridge homeless ppl living in the US but no money for them! Only for death and destruction is good & and the Military defense industry, the most important industry left in the US bar none.

The whole Muslim world are getting united, even Turkey against Israel, and Israel is ready to use nukes.. nice result! Only more but then like 100 maybe I forgot a few zero's worse with destroying Gaza is the result! Causing even way more suffering many many times worse what Hamas did! and where it all ends, wait and see, but it won't be good for sure!

edit on 15-11-2023 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

link   

Did you ever answer is it false radar data shows that Hamas launches thousands of terror rockets, where hundreds land in Gaza killing civilians, from residential areas and in the vicinity of schools and hospitals?

It’s such a simple and apparent proof Hamas has changed cities into terrorist rocket bases.

Israel is attacking and killing people at a rate of 250 civilians per day and it's unknown whether they get anyone from Hamas. So it's clear what is going on at least to those who don't unequivocally support Israel.

When you kill 250 civilians per day that's not collateral damage as someone said earlier but mass murder.

I see you started again the same story but you have completely forgotten to address the topic of this thread.

Then don’t back a government that does nothing to differentiate its soldiers from the civilians and integrates its military assets into civilian infrastructure.

And still see you can’t even accept simple radar data.

link   

But, there is a "side" that says Israel is conducting a war not war crimes?

Palestine is "governed" by Hamas which is widely regarded by the West, including the UK, as a proscribed terrorist organisation.

As for your shouting about alleged Israeli "war crimes", according to your good self, surely we must await an independent investigation, by independent investigators, who need to be on the ground?

Ah, no. That standard you only apply to war crimes committed by Hamas. I forgot.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So what’s the published deaths of Hamas “soldiers”?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You didn't catch what I said at all.

You never do.

You just drone on.

You give this one Israeli holocaust survivor's opinion more weight bc holocaust survivor.

It never ever occurs to you that there are opposite opinions held by other holocaust survivors.

Bye.
edit on 11/15/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Exactly.

The suggestion that Hamas are somehow justified in using their unguided crude rockets because they are being targeted at IDF JDAMS (not remotely possible) gave me a laugh until it sunk in how desperate and sad that was.

A new low.

You're still unable to address the topic of this thread and you are discussing about Hamas and their rockets when at the same time the IDF has slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent civilians and when a holocaust survivor (among many other Jews) has condemned Israel for doing so.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Exactly.

A new low.

You're still unable to address the topic of this thread and you are discussing about Hamas and their rockets when at the same time the IDF has slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent civilians and when a holocaust survivor (among many other Jews) has condemned Israel for doing so.

So? You say Hamas doesn’t use human shields? But somehow fighting intensifies around hospitals where only civilians are killed? Do go one…..

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It was another poster who made that risible claim about Hamas rockets.

I have addressed the topic but I didn't agree with you, my apologies.

So, as I and others have asked you, how many of those killed were Hamas terrorists?

Please answer using one of the following:

1. None. They were all innocent civilians.
2. Maybe a few.
3. Quite a substantial number.
4. Don't care. I will just carry on blaming Israel for
everything as usual.
edit on 15-11-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Exactly.

A new low.

Sure, the Palestinian people and their fighters have no right to fight back to gain freedom from occupiers of their lands when all political avenues have been shown to have been a BS campaign all along by those imperialists that want all that land for their own interests.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hamas ain't saying.

So, we all have to go with those who claim they are all innocents, because..."Israel! BAAAAD"!?!!

And so on.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

But, there is a "side" that says Israel is conducting a war not war crimes?

Palestine is "governed" by Hamas which is widely regarded by the West, including the UK, as a proscribed terrorist organisation.

As for your shouting about alleged Israeli "war crimes", according to your good self, surely we must await an independent investigation, by independent investigators, who need to be on the ground?

Ah, no. That standard you only apply to war crimes committed by Hamas. I forgot.

IDF is staying aboveground on the beaches and attacking infrastructure and civilians, bombing tunnels on top of their people/hostages, bombing buildings that were already bombed by air, shooting at civilians and doctors at and in hospitals, IDF runs to the safety of their tanks, etc. how is that fighting a brave war when Hamas is in the tunnels? This is not a war, this is ethnic cleansing leading to genocide, that is the order from the top.
edit on q000000101130America/Chicago3434America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Dodging your dodgy point trying to justify those Hamas rockets, I see?

"Fighters"? "Terrorists". They seem more keen on murdering Jewish civilians rather than wearing uniforms and fighting like actual soldiers.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Dodging your dodgy point trying to justify those Hamas rockets, I see?

"Fighters"? "Terrorists". They seem more keen on murdering Jewish civilians rather than wearing uniforms and fighting like actual soldiers.

By addressing you how am I dodging anything? Are you losing it man?

As for those Hamas rockets, you ain't seen anything yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You continue to parrot Hamas propaganda if you like.

Me? "Deny Ignorance".

Especially when it is willful.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's a sorry situation in Palestine at the moment. It seems if people speak out against Israel they are instantly labelled anti-Semitic, so much for freedom of speech. The actions of Hamas cannot be condoned by anyone and the initial retaliation by Israel was justified but to me this now smells of another land grab by Israel.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join