It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There should be a ceasefire and both sides need this time to find a way to live together.

If I came into your house and killed your family and raped your wife would you look at me and say "Both sides need this time to find a way to live together"

You are downplaying the sheer level of evil Hamas is willing to do, and then cheer it on. How do you find a way with that?

No I am not downplaying the evil of what Hamas did and the response by Israel which is also evil. They need to find a way to live together and there must be talks with several other member states of the international community before the situation becomes non reversible with the engagement of other Arab countries and Iran or Turkey.

I can't tell you how they will negotiate but I can tell you what is NOT a solution. And this is the mass killings of innocent civilians on both sides. Israel has now created another generation of Jihadis and other militant groups all over middle east with their 'approach'

Do you condemn Hamas for the October 7th attack?

You have asked me in the other thread and I have answered you the same.

War crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

It's clear what I am saying and have been saying in all of my threads. Crimes against civilians are to be condemned always.

Do you condemn the war crimes committed by Israel?

That's a question with a simple "yes" or "no" response. So, I'll try this again.

Do you condemn Hamas for the October 7th attack? Yes or no?

I think my answer was clear. I don't know whether you have reading comprehension issues but yes I do. Just as I do condemn any attacks against civilians.

Do you condemn the war crimes committed by Israel since the 7th of October.

Your answer is never clear. You just cut and paste your same responses to every thread.

Do you condemn Hamas for the October 7th attack.

Yes or no?

Without bringing anyone else into it. Just Hamas.

Hamas is the ONLY ones that attacked.

And NO I do NOT condemn Israel for retaliation.

My answer is very clear and it's yes regardless of your disingenuous statement.

So you don't condemn Israel for the war crimes they have committed. That's all I needed to know.

I won't even condemn Israel if they choose to wipe Gaza off the map.

See? That was easy.

Yes I have realised that you don't have any issues with ethnic cleansing, war crimes, and crimes against humanity when Israel is committing them. It's very clear from what you said.

But you expect others to condemn the war crimes committed by Hamas.

Lev, are you in the U.S.? I just saw a news excerpt about the terror cells we have planted around the country. Some are Hamas. They are waiting for the "go-ahead" to start attacking here.

Who's "side" will you be on when the paragliding soldiers start flying into the next game or concert you attend?

Got kids? These terrorists love to torture them, while you watch.

Can we depend on you, to support a "cease-fire"?

Yes I am in the US but just like the people in London and many more millions in the world I do support ceasefire and peace.

I am really concerned that you don't condemn the war crimes committed by Israel and you don't have any issue with the mass killings of innocent civilians.

You said that

I won't even condemn Israel if they choose to wipe Gaza off the map

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Benjamin Netanyahu is using the wrong weapons to win this war.

He is killing thousands of innocent women men and children who should not have to die.

The first week after the attack on Israel, he vowed to get rid of the five top Hamas leaders, no matter where they tried to hide.

That was the correct strategy. Instead, he has chosen the bloody horrific way of achieving his goal of getting rid of the Hamas organization.

It's tragic and criminal and downright stupid!

Very much agree with you.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Also Israel are not forcing anyone to go anywhere.

Israel has ordered millions of people to move south. Forced expulsion i.e a war crime.

You need to be realistic before making these statements of yours

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

If Hamas sent soldiers paragliding into a U.S. music venue, shooting it up and taking women to torcher and rape, I'd 100% support bombing Gaza into the sea.

I don't mix words. I say what I mean.
edit on 31-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Who's "side" will you be on when the paragliding soldiers start flying into the next game or concert you attend?
Got kids? These terrorists love to torture them, while you watch.
Can we depend on you, to support a "cease-fire"?

Good questions all!

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Israel has ordered millions of people to move south. Forced expulsion i.e a war crime.

I applaud 👏 Israel for giving the civilians warnings. Most countries wouldn't do that.

Too bad Palestine doesn't do the same.

That's not a war crime, btw.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

But you expect others to condemn the war crimes committed by Hamas.

How about the same level of energy opposing Hamas as we do opposing Israel's act of self-defense, but we don't even see that.
There have been no anti-Hamas rallies put on by the Muslim community.
Why is there such an obsession with leaving a terrorist government in power instead of calling for its downfall?

The Muslim community is unlikely to march against the Palestinians. But most sane people condemn Hamas as much as they condemn the State of Israel. They have both committed atrocities.

Myself and most others who are not Jews or Arabs can see what is going on without emotions running high.

Hamas' crimes on the 7th of October have been answered with continuous crimes by the State of Israel.

Something that needs to be explained but you may not have understood it well. When it comes to the Israel - Palestine issue (not the recent events) a large number of Americans and Europeans are not in favour of Israel because it's Palestine that is occupied and not the other way around.

Israel has achieved maximum isolation with the way they have tried and trying to resolve this issue.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I applaud 👏 Israel for giving the civilians warnings. Most countries wouldn't do that.

Good that you applaud Israel for giving warnings. How humanitarian this is! Together with their Humanitarian bombs that have killed thousands of women and kids.

Remember what you said?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This is what the IDF warning flyer read….

“"The terrorist organisation waged a war against Israel. Gaza City has turned into a battlefield. You have to leave your homes immediately and head south of Wadi Gaza. For your safety: Don't return to your homes until further notice from the Israeli Defence Forces."

NOT a war crime.

Care to post the flyers hamas sent to the innocent Israeli civilians?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Look what your compatriot said

No problems with war crimes and crimes against humanity or the mass killings of innocent civilians. Do you agree with him?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

This is what the IDF warning flyer read….

“"The terrorist organisation waged a war against Israel. Gaza City has turned into a battlefield. You have to leave your homes immediately and head south of Wadi Gaza. For your safety: Don't return to your homes until further notice from the Israeli Defence Forces."

NOT a war crime.

Care to post the flyers hamas sent to the innocent Israeli civilians?

Forced expulsion is a war crime.

That's what your compatriot said

Do you agree with him?

The participation by some accounts in these threads has made it infinitely more worse for those who try to defend Israel and the way it has retaliated.
edit on 31-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Good that you applaud Israel for giving warnings. How humanitarian this is! Together with their Humanitarian bombs that have killed thousands of women and kids.

Remember what you said?

I stand by what I said.

Btw, I'm a "her", not a "him".

[snipped by staff]
edit on Tue Oct 31 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I stand by what I said.

You are talking to a guy who actually states that Hamas doesn't use human shields.
He has said it. There is 'no proof' according to him.
But he's got the audacity to be upset because you say Israel has a right to defend itself.
PFFFFT. RIDICULOUS. Ya' just can't take him and his bias seriously.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I stand by what I said.

You are talking to a guy who actually states that Hamas doesn't use human shields.
But he's got the audacity to be upset because you say Israel has a right to defend itself.

I think it's "they/them".

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I think it's "they/them".

OMFG ... that's hysterical!

Bottom line - these 100,000 people (NOT a half million like the title claims) are just useful idiots for Hamas. They want to take away Israels right to self defense, and give HAMAS time to reload. Hamas won't ever stop. The destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews is their whole purpose in life. They have been offered a two state solution five times and have rejected each time because they say Israel can't exist. There is no talking to them. The 100,000 protestors are either regular morons, or anti-Semitic morons. Either way ... they are morons.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"Israel has ordered millions of people to move south. Forced expulsion i.e a war crime."

"Forced"? How so? Were they rounded up at gunpoint and forced onto buses or something?

Not a "war crime".

Cue usual deflection.

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I stand by what I said.

Never said that.

You seem not to have any valid arguments and be emotionally charged again.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Israel has ordered millions of people to move south. Forced expulsion i.e a war crime."

"Forced"? How so? Were they rounded up at gunpoint and forced onto buses or something?

Not a "war crime".

Cue usual deflection.

Carry on.

Ordered - it's the correct word.

It amounts to forced expulsion which is a war crime.

The UN, Amnesty International and Human Rights Lawyers have already pointed out this is a war crime.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Never said that.

You have said it over and over .. there is no proof of Hamas using human shields .. you continually say it.

You seem not to have any valid arguments

ALL of my arguments are valid and solid.
You saying they aren't is desperation on your part.

and be emotionally charged again.

Again with the desperate off topic personal insult trolling.
No junior, YOU are the one obviously emotionally invested in this.
And it's really pathological.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Good that you stand by your principles!

Mass murders, extermination, and the complete destruction of Gaza as you said.

Unfortunately for you there are millions of people who argue for peace and ceasefire. It seems you have no arguments at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join