It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

There should be a ceasefire and both sides need this time to find a way to live together.

If I came into your house and killed your family and raped your wife would you look at me and say "Both sides need this time to find a way to live together"

You are downplaying the sheer level of evil Hamas is willing to do, and then cheer it on. How do you find a way with that?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think Lev realizes they will slice his/her eyelids off, so they can see their children raped and torchered and
grandchildren cooked or beheaded.

These animals want you to WATCH as men run trains on your 14 year old daughter.

Hopefully, someone will come along and yell, "ceasefire" before dragging you to death.

Reminds me of the hippie woman in the beginning of Cocaine Bear, that gets eaten.

Lev would be the one posing with the bear.
edit on 31-10-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think th OP should edit his headline. Just in from the MET (denying ignorance) there wasn't half a million people demonstrating, there was just under 100,000.
Also Israel are not forcing anyone to go anywhere. What they have done and are still doing is informing (not forcing) innocent Palestinians to leave certain areas because Hamas has their bases there and they want to bomb this area so they tell the Palestinians to "evacuate for their safety. Only yesterday the Israelis told them to leave a certain hospital that had an underground Hamas base under it.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
I addressed this scenario in another thread. NO large nation has ever beaten a guerrilla army and that includes all your wars you mention but also Russia tried with Afghanistan and lost. All guerrilla armies have absolutely no code of decency or war. Their biggest "weapon" is they blend in with the population so that you literally cannot tell friend from foe. AND that in itself means civilians getting killed for them.

As I put before, there is ONLY one way to win against a guerrilla army and you can win, is the method that seriously frightens and appals people, the only way is to kill everybody, innocents as well as combatants. So like Hamas they know that this will not happen so more innocents die. Hamas chooses this not Israel.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There should be a ceasefire and both sides need this time to find a way to live together.

If I came into your house and killed your family and raped your wife would you look at me and say "Both sides need this time to find a way to live together"

You are downplaying the sheer level of evil Hamas is willing to do, and then cheer it on. How do you find a way with that?

No I am not downplaying the evil of what Hamas did and the response by Israel which is also evil. They need to find a way to live together and there must be talks with several other member states of the international community before the situation becomes non reversible with the engagement of other Arab countries and Iran or Turkey.

I can't tell you how they will negotiate but I can tell you what is NOT a solution. And this is the mass killings of innocent civilians on both sides. Israel has now created another generation of Jihadis and other militant groups all over middle east with their 'approach'

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

No I am not downplaying the evil of what Hamas did and the response by Israel which is also evil. They need to find a way to live together and there must be talks with several other member states of the international community before the situation becomes non reversible with the engagement of other Arab countries and Iran or Turkey.

I can't tell you how they will negotiate but I can tell you what is NOT a solution. And this is the mass killings of innocent civilians on both sides. Israel has now created another generation of Jihadis and other militant groups all over middle east with their 'approach'

Do you condemn Hamas for the October 7th attack?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

You have asked me in the other thread and I have answered you the same.

War crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

It's clear what I am saying and have been saying in all of my threads. Crimes against civilians are to be condemned always.

Do you condemn the war crimes committed by Israel?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Perhaps you haven't taken the time to look at my threads. That's the truth or fourth time you have asked me the same question

They usually start with the following phrase

War crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

I think that says it all.

Most of conversation in these threads involves emotionally charged Jewish supporters who can't or don't want to admit that both sides have committed war crimes but Israel has broken all records.

You have tried unsuccessfully to create some impression, false impressions I would say, where anyone who has been arguing for ceasefire and peace is somehow a Hamas and terrorism supporter or even a Nazi sympathiser as it was claimed yesterday.

But these arguments have been debunked.

edit on 31-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's clear what I am saying and have been saying in all of my threads. Crimes against civilians are to be condemned always.

That's a question with a simple "yes" or "no" response. So, I'll try this again.

Do you condemn Hamas for the October 7th attack? Yes or no?

Edit to add: I'm asking about October 7th. Israel attacked nobody on that day.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: SourGrapes

Perhaps you haven't taken the time to look at my threads. That's the truth or fourth time you have asked me the same question

They usually start with the following phrase

I think that says it all.

Most of conversation in these threads involves emotionally charged Jewish supporters who can't or don't want to admit that both sides have committed war crimes but Israel has broken all records.

You have tried unsuccessfully to create some impression, false impressions I would say, where anyone who has been arguing for ceasefire and peace is somehow a Hamas and terrorism supporter or even a Nazi sympathiser as it was claimed yesterday.

But these arguments have been debunked.

Yes or no?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That's a question with a simple "yes" or "no" response. So, I'll try this again.

I think my answer was clear. I don't know whether you have reading comprehension issues but yes I do. Just as I do condemn any attacks against civilians.

Do you condemn the war crimes committed by Israel since the 7th of October.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I think my answer was clear. I don't know whether you have reading comprehension issues but yes I do. Just as I do condemn any attacks against civilians.

Your answer is never clear. You just cut and paste your same responses to every thread.

Do you condemn Hamas for the October 7th attack.

Yes or no?

Without bringing anyone else into it. Just Hamas.

Hamas is the ONLY ones that attacked.

And NO I do NOT condemn Israel for retaliation.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Your answer is never clear. You just cut and paste your same responses to every thread.

Yes or no?

My answer is very clear and it's yes regardless of your disingenuous statement.

So you don't condemn Israel for the war crimes they have committed. That's all I needed to know.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yes or no?

So you don't condemn Israel for the war crimes they have committed. That's all I needed to know.

I won't even condemn Israel if they choose to wipe Gaza off the map.

See? That was easy.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yes or no?

See? That was easy.

Yes I have realised that you don't have any issues with ethnic cleansing, war crimes, and crimes against humanity when Israel is committing them. It's very clear from what you said.

But you expect others to condemn the war crimes committed by Hamas.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yes or no?

See? That was easy.

Yes I have realised that you don't have any issues with ethnic cleansing, war crimes, and crimes against humanity when Israel is committing them. It's very clear from what you said.

If you aren't condemning the palestinians for their actions, then you are condoning them.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

How about the same level of energy opposing Hamas as we do opposing Israel's act of self-defense, but we don't even see that.
There have been no anti-Hamas rallies put on by the Muslim community.
Why is there such an obsession with leaving a terrorist government in power instead of calling for its downfall?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Benjamin Netanyahu is using the wrong weapons to win this war.

He is killing thousands of innocent women men and children who should not have to die.

The first week after the attack on Israel, he vowed to get rid of the five top Hamas leaders, no matter where they tried to hide.

That was the correct strategy. Instead, he has chosen the bloody horrific way of achieving his goal of getting rid of the Hamas organization.

It's tragic and criminal and downright stupid!

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yes or no?

See? That was easy.

Lev, are you in the U.S.? I just saw a news excerpt about the terror cells we have planted around the country. Some are Hamas. They are waiting for the "go-ahead" to start attacking here.

Who's "side" will you be on when the paragliding soldiers start flying into the next game or concert you attend?

Got kids? These terrorists love to torture them, while you watch.

Can we depend on you, to support a "cease-fire"?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes or no?

See? That was easy.

If you aren't condemning the palestinians for their actions, then you are condoning them.

I do condemn Hamas for their actions. They are Palestinians too. But I differentiate between militants and civilians. The same is true for Jewish people. The Israeli Army has committed war crimes and the have to be condemned.

It seems that the other member doesn't want to do it and he/she is only interested in one side of the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join