It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

You like to talk about "proportional response" a lot.

If Israel sent a few thousand soldiers hopped up on amphetamines to rape Gazan women and execute 1,400 Palestinians would that be considered directly proportional and therefore by your logic not a war crime?

I'm really just looking for a yes or no here. Would that be ok?
edit on 30-10-2023 by newyawkpolitics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Where is your condemnation of the palestinians who have murdered babies and have raped women?

In my threads and posts when I said that war crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

The only difference is that the war crimes by Israel are keep going and as a result many more Palestinian civilians have died.

War crimes by palestinians.

You know…some people did some things

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeonKnights

Where is your condemnation of the palestinians who have murdered babies and have raped women?

In my threads and posts when I said that war crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

The only difference is that the war crimes by Israel are keep going and as a result many more Palestinian civilians have died.

War crimes by palestinians.

You know…some people did some things

They are the religion of pieces.

Pieces here, pieces there.

Pieces everywhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Precedence has been set as to what is acceptable under the war crimes agreements.

Or are the Western Nationes the only ones that get to play in Israel’s back yard?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Precedence has been set as to what is acceptable under the war crimes agreements.

Or are the Western Nationes the only ones that get to play in Israel’s back yard?

The war in Iraq was illegal

From a simple Wikipedia search

In September 2004, then-United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan stated, "I have indicated that it is not in accordance with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal

There is precedence and that's true. But for a range of war crimes committed...
edit on 30-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The same UN that's giving the human rights chair to a country that kills women for not having covered hair?

That's exactly who I look to for guidance.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: newyawkpolitics

You like to talk about "proportional response" a lot.

If Israel sent a few thousand soldiers hopped up on amphetamines to rape Gazan women and execute 1,400 Palestinians would that be considered directly proportional and therefore by your logic not a war crime?

I'm really just looking for a yes or no here. Would that be ok?

You don't make sense. What will be considered not a war crime?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The same UN that's giving the human rights chair to a country that kills women for not having covered hair?

That's exactly who I look to for guidance.

The UN and Amnesty International are not governed by Jihadis and their conclusions on the war in Gaza are sound.

Someone said about the war in Iraq. Serious crimes have been committed against its people. The war was illegal and war crimes committed against Iraqi civilians.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I am asking if you would deem it ok for Israel to retaliate by using the precise method that was used against them.

If Israel sent thousands of raging meth heads into Gaza to rape and burn and murder that would be exactly the proportional response you advocate for. Would it not?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I am asking if you would deem it ok for Israel to retaliate by using the precise method that was used against them.

If Israel sent thousands of raging meth heads into Gaza to rape and burn and murder that would be exactly the proportional response you advocate for. Would it not?

I don't believe in retaliations where civilians are targeted. Only lunatics believe that a Nation or a group of people can and have the right to retaliate by killing thousands of innocent civilians including women and children.

You may want to target those who committed these crimes. But so far the IDF has proven how successful they are in destroying buildings and kill as many women and children as possible...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I think it’s safe to say that there are fewer Hamas doing this than there were on October 7th.

If it wasn’t for the IDF operations that have wiped out Hamas and their sites of operations they would have probably doubled down.

Many people don’t realize how many fronts Israel is defending at the moment.

The IDF has mostly killed innocent civilians. Mainly women and children.

What the heck did Hamas and their many supporters expect would happen after their display of brutality?

Or was their intent to hide behind women and children from the get go?

That has been the Hamas M.O. since day 1

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So you think I am the only one who supports ceasefire and it's against the war?!

I think everyone would support a cease fire if both sides actually honored the agreement.

But since Hamas and militant Palestinians treat cease fires as an opportunity to plan more attacks like barbaric cowards, I'd say Israel is not in the mood to entertain those whims.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IOKOBOS

literally every cease fire in history

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The war in Iraq was illegal.

Oh brother! The UN, the same idiots that put Iran in charge of Human Rights, said it was illegal. Pffft.

they are in destroying buildings and kill as many women and children as possible...

Hey genius ... you've been told this many times but it just doesn't sink in so here it comes again ... if Israel was 'trying to kill as many women and children as possible', a hell of a lot more of them would be dead. Supposedly only a few thousand are dead. Israel has the firepower to kill every person in Gaza so the death toll would be much higher if they were trying to kill them. Obviously they are not trying to kill civilians. HAMAS is though. They love the numbers and, even though you continually deny it and apologize for Hamas, which is bizarre, Hamas uses them as human shields.

AS FOR THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD ... ONCE AGAIN ... My statement stands. The protestors want to take away Israels right to self defense so Israel will get hit by terrorists again and again and again. That makes them useful idiots for Hamas. Nothing more. Anyone who agrees with the protestors is a useful idiot Hamas propagandist and not very bright.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IOKOBOS

So you think I am the only one who supports ceasefire and it's against the war?!

I think everyone would support a cease fire if both sides actually honored the agreement.

But since Hamas and militant Palestinians treat cease fires as an opportunity to plan more attacks like barbaric cowards, I'd say Israel is not in the mood to entertain those whims.

There should be a ceasefire and both sides need this time to find a way to live together. I know it's hard but it can happen as they're the only ones that can solve the problem. The continuation of hostilities leads nowhere. The only definite result are the deaths of many innocent civilians.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The war in Iraq was illegal.

Oh brother! The UN, the same idiots that put Iran in charge of Human Rights, said it was illegal. Pffft.

they are in destroying buildings and kill as many women and children as possible...

Hey genius ... you've been told this many times but it just doesn't sink in so here it comes again ... if Israel was 'trying to kill as many women and children as possible', a hell of a lot more of them would be dead. Supposedly only a few thousand are dead. Israel has the firepower to kill every person in Gaza so the death toll would be much higher if they were trying to kill them. Obviously they are not trying to kill civilians. HAMAS is though. They love the numbers and, even though you continually deny it and apologize for Hamas, which is bizarre, Hamas uses them as human shields.

AS FOR THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD ... ONCE AGAIN ... My statement stands. The protestors want to take away Israels right to self defense so Israel will get hit by terrorists again and again and again. That makes them useful idiots for Hamas. Nothing more. Anyone who agrees with the protestors is a useful idiot Hamas propagandist and not very bright.

Nothing more than word salad and more emotionally charged talking.

The UN and Amnesty International are not governed by Jihadis and their conclusions on the war in Gaza are sound.

Someone said about the war in Iraq. Serious crimes have been committed against its people. The war was illegal and war crimes committed against Iraqi civilians the same way war crimes are committed against the Palestinians.

Unfortunately for you, the UN, Amnesty International, the Red cross, and many independent observers and doctors verify the dire situation in Gaza and the mass killings of civilians as well as the destruction of the infrastructure.

As for the protestors you're wrong. Millions of people don't want to take away the rights of Israel. They want ceasefire and a free Palestine.
edit on 31-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Nothing more than word salad and more emotionally charged talking.

You have no clue what 'word salad' means. None of that was word salad. And as far as your bizarre continued off topic personal attack of 'emotionally charged' ... that's not me, that's YOU.

They are notoriously anti-Israel and anti-Semitic. That is their history and their opinions are irrelevant.

As for the protestors you're wrong.

No, I'm dead on right.

Millions of people don't want to take away the rights of Israel. They want ceasefire and a free Palestine.

A 'cease fire' takes away the right of Israel to self defense. A 'cease fire' is nothing more than disarming of Israel to protect itself and giving Hamas a chance to RELOAD.

Just like a flat earther.

edit on 10/31/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The antisemitic card doesn't work well and has never been a good argument.

Then why are the Jews in all these areas attacked? If the so-called narrative is "Oh we just hate Zionists, not Jews". Even the term Zionist is used as a degrading label while somehow they are mysteriously controlling the world as evil overlords.

You don't see a similarity to how the Nazies labeled Jews to push their agenda. They are evil they must be wiped out, and so many cheer it on...I see the same thing today disguised as pro-Palestine.

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Millions of people don't want to take away the rights of Israel. They want ceasefire and a free Palestine.

A 'cease fire' takes away the right of Israel to self defense. A 'cease fire' is nothing more than disarming of Israel to protect itself and giving Hamas a chance to RELOAD.

In the Middle East, an eye for an eye is still seen as a form of justice. With the sheer brutality of their unprovoked attack planned on a holiday is not a "cease-fire" situation. It's OK Israel stop fighting now as the country lies in shock...There is only one sentence for this level event...

As ISIS marched across Iraq killing, raping, and destroying 4000-year-old buildings was there ever a talk for a "cease-fire"? Its OK guys just go home now... It was a kill every one of those evil bastards moment, and Hamas just entered that category too.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join