It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Terribly so, women and children do die in war.

A war crime is when they are targeted.

Are these experts from the UN etc. in the IDF situation room? How do they know what Israel is and isn’t targeting?

As far as displacement, I guess Israel is damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

Wasn’t there a cry for warning Gazans prior to running bombing missions?

So they could get out of the way?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Too true.

And they fail to see that in the Middle Eastern mindset, compromise, cease-fires, are a show of weakness in their culture.

They dont "get" or refuse to understand, that these terrorists actively USE the fact that they know people will protest and give bad optics, and they can use that to continue what they do , unrestrained, while other countries are forced placate the masses........

Its exactly why we didnt win Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc........we werent allowed to do what we needed to there or what were going through right now wouldnt be happening, at least on the scale that it is here.

I have a photo of Hamas setting up one of their artillary attacks, and have KIDS surrounding it as their actively launching attacks.

Ill see if i can find it........but this happens all the time.

I havent told a lot of people about this but my and my boys were ran at by a child a mother gave a hand grenade to in Fallujah, this # is NOT rare.

These people venerate death, but they damn sure fear what can happen before it......and we need to be using that

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There are people actually posting at the horror of people dying in a war.

Where TF did we go wrong in the west? We've got candy-asses that shriek at the horror of people getting harmed in an actual war.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Me and my whole shop were targeted by LN's who planted an IED in a ventilator ready to be shipped back to us in Germany.

They messed up the timer and blowed themselves all up.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

There are people actually posting at the horror of people dying in a war.

Where TF did we go wrong in the west? We've got candy-asses that shriek at the horror of people getting harmed in an actual war.

the worst part of that whole thing is SOME OF THEM ARE ENLISTED lol......

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Me and my whole shop were targeted by LN's who planted an IED in a ventilator ready to be shipped back to us in Germany.

Thats effing insidious , and then at the same time a just end for them.......

It really blows my mind how much weve forgotten with all of this and what theyre willing to do. The fact they "vented" themselves though makes me smile

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Thats effing insidious , and then at the same time a just end for them.......

It really blows my mind how much weve forgotten with all of this and what theyre willing to do. The fact they "vented" themselves though makes me smile

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whats the last thing that goes through a terrorists head?

Depends on where he strapped the bomb

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whats the last thing that goes through a terrorists head?

Depends on where he strapped the bomb

I was going to say, "his spine".

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

THIS is targeting civilians.

hamasisisis.co...

But give it a pass because war is awful?

Hamas kicked a lion in the nuts knowing full well what would happen.

The Gazans who celebrated this massacre, crossed the border and looted the homes of the murdered, and abused dead bodies in their streets knew damn well also, they were just so caught up in the moment and blood lust that it didn’t matter to them.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Most Palestinians have nothing to do with Hamas

They put 'em in power as the PLO was winding down.
Why ?
The PLO was "turning soft" and taking too much time.

edit on 10/30/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Leviathan4
In addition you don't need an investigation 'on the ground' by independent experts ...

If you don't need independent investigators on the ground in Gaza to confirm supposed Israeli war crimes because it's supposedly so obvious .. then no 'independent investigators on the ground' are needed for that hospital that had the rocket fall in it's parking lot because the evidence is OVERWHELMING that Israel didn't hit the hospital. To say anything otherwise is HYPOCRISY.

You don't need investigators to confirm a fact such that the order given by the Israeli Army to millions of Palestinians to move South. This is forced expulsion and it's a war crime.

You don't need independent investigators when it's a fact that Israel has cut off water supply and electricity to Gaza. This is a form of collective punishment and it's a war crime.

You do need independent investigators when rockets or missiles are fired and it's highly disputed by both sides on who attacked the hospital.
edit on 30-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Are these experts from the UN etc. in the IDF situation room? How do they know what Israel is and isn’t targeting?

As far as displacement, I guess Israel is damned if they do and damned if they don’t.

The war crimes have already been recorded

1) Complete siege of Gaza
2) Incitement to genocide
3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion
5) Disproportional aerial bombardment of the civilian population
6) Attacks on civilian structures, hospitals, and humanitarian workers

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Where is your condemnation of the palestinians who have murdered babies and have raped women?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"In addition you don't need an investigation 'on the ground' by independent experts when Israel has ordered millions of Palestinians to move South, i.e forced expulsion which is war crime. This is a fact."

The fact is, you apply double standards to others and different standards to your own anti Jew claims?

Goebbels would be proud.

Seems none of you can hold an argument like this before you find refuge to anti-Jew and antisemitism claims. A clear sign you haven't done well in this debate.

As I said above

You don't need investigators to confirm a fact such that the order given by the Israeli Army to millions of Palestinians to move South. This is forced expulsion and it's a war crime.

You don't need independent investigators when it's a fact that Israel has cut off water supply and electricity to Gaza. This is a form of collective punishment and it's a war crime.

You do need independent investigators when rockets or missiles are fired and it's highly disputed by both sides on who attacked the hospital.

These are not double standards by the way.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Where is your condemnation of the palestinians who have murdered babies and have raped women?

In my threads and posts when I said that war crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

The only difference is that the war crimes by Israel are keep going and as a result many more Palestinian civilians have died.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion

Ya, almost like Hamas read the document and are gaming it.

Their six point defence plan.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion

Ya, almost like Hamas read the document and are gaming it.

Their six point defence plan.

These are the war crimes committed by Israel. Well documented by the UN, Amnesty International, Human Rights Lawyers and some Politicians.

You may not like it but that's the reality of war.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

In my threads and posts when I said that war crimes committed by Hamas cannot be answered with war crimes committed by Israel.

The only difference is that the war crimes by Israel are keep going and as a result many more Palestinian civilians have died.

War crimes by palestinians.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join