It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: AlienBorg
Who do you think is pushing this agenda?

Right now in this case, you and people like you.

Your biased opinion is noted, however I was asking the OP a direct question that he won't answer for a thousand pages so far.

That has been answered long time ago. You made strawman arguments that have been refuted and you are further exposing your arguments by supporting openly the trans ideology.

If you want to find who these adults are then ask the whistleblower. I don't work for them. But the push for the agenda is there.

Deflection. You were the one who identified 'adults' as pushing. Show us proof of these adults pushing the ideology.

Yes because it's adults who are pushing the trans agenda to minors. 3 year old kids don't know about 'trans' issues....

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They are probably all in on it and are happily supporting it.

Probability is an actual branch of mathematics not something to express your fantasies...

The probability of your scenario is close to zero.

While the probability, that this whole transphobe rhetoric is the doing of some reactionary political branch, is close to 1.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Spot on!

Constant denialism and more exposure of their arguments.

Have you seen how many strawman arguments have been thrown?!

Now they're looking to find who the adults are who are pushing this agenda...

I am asking you for proof that the DEI video is pushing 3 year olds identifying as transgender (as per your title)...where is the video? Where is the proof to your claim of this 'pushing' in the title?

I want to see how this 'pushing' is done.

You need to ask the whistleblower and not me. I am not working there.

By the way, even if the story didn't happen at all the agenda is there. That's why so many states made 'gender affirming care' illegal. Don't try to defend the trans ideology and child mutilations.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: quintessentone

so you don't believe kids should transition anymore than I do, that's great.
Rather than try to pick apart every discussion on it, why not state your intentions right away, so you don't have to be so defensive. I'd wager most here don't give a rats ass what over 18 folks do, we seem to be trying really hard to make sure nobody is #ing with the kids. If you are also against that, then what are you trying to accomplish?

If you are for hacking up children, you should state that as well, so we all know who and what we are dealing with.

I did state my intentions immediately...see page 1 my first post and posts thereafter.

There is a big difference finding the truth behind these sensationalized (always fox news) stories and advocating for a cause. I don't think it's any of my business telling parents and medical professionals how to handle this phenomenon because like everyone else on this site, I don't have the experience nor knowledge, they do.

So stop filling in the blanks with your biases and I won't have to defend my position. You see how it works, right?

It's only you who thinks it's sensationalism.
The phenomenon of 'gender affirming care' has been dealt properly by several states who have outlawed it for minors.

You were keen to call these laws unconstitutional if you remember trying to support child mutilations, hormones and 'puberty blockers' for minors. Then you backed off after you couldn't make your point.

This story is how it starts. It starts with indoctrination and brainwashing of kids who as time passes they start to believe boys can become girls and the opposite and probably they're in the wrong body.

I see you have spent your day creating a range of strawman arguments, trying to go off topic, trying to cast pseudo-doubts, and asking for 'evidence' and 'proof'. The fact several states outlawed child mutilations proves beyond any point the agenda you keep supporting.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The only one I've seen defending child mutilation are those that defend some barbaric procedures on newborn genitals...

Carry on

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The only one I've seen defending child mutilation are those that defend some barbaric procedures on newborn genitals...

Carry on

Untrue.

You keep on the strawman and the comparisons between 'gender affirming care' and circumcisions. But that has been refuted.

Anything to say about the story and the trans ideology trying to indoctrinate and brainwash kids to believe they're in the wrong bodies.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Anything to say about the story and the trans ideology trying to indoctrinate and brainwash kids to believe they're in the wrong bodies.

So far I only see definitive proof of one person, being either victim or peddling, indoctrination and brainwashing techniques.

Unfortunately this thread indicates it's the OP!

Maybe you show proof of your claims, and show us the field guides for this indoctrination?
edit on 4-9-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Common practice to record psychiatric patients for academic purpose

It's a video of kids talking about their feelings, you know that 1st amendment stuff

The immediate hostile reaction from people here is laughable, everyone has demonstrated a clear double standard

Free speech is to be protected at all cost unless it means kids talking about gender to their qualified physician, how else do you diagnose your patient

🙄
edit on 4-9-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

pm

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Untrue..........that has been refuted.

Stating untrue, does not make it so. What you do is called "argumentum ad lapidem"

You'd have to adress the points and elaborate on why they are untrue, otherwise you admit that you can't actually refute what's been said.

Not acknowledging child mutilation when you see one is denial, and it doesn't refute anything either...

edit on 4-9-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Your biased opinion is noted, however I was asking the OP a direct question that he won't answer for a thousand pages so far.

That has been answered long time ago. You made strawman arguments that have been refuted and you are further exposing your arguments by supporting openly the trans ideology.

If you want to find who these adults are then ask the whistleblower. I don't work for them. But the push for the agenda is there.

Deflection. You were the one who identified 'adults' as pushing. Show us proof of these adults pushing the ideology.

Yes because it's adults who are pushing the trans agenda to minors. 3 year old kids don't know about 'trans' issues....

How does this pushing relate to the DEI video from Kaiser hospital? Nobody here has seen it and this is what your thread is all about.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared
Common practice to record psychiatric patients for academic purpose

It's a video of kids talking about their feelings, you know that 1st amendment stuff

The immediate hostile reaction from people here is laughable, everyone has demonstrated a clear double standard

Free speech is to be protected at all cost unless it means kids talking about gender to their qualified physician, how else do you diagnose your patient

🙄

I don't think coaching children to accept gender roles to satisfy Cultural Marxist ideology is enshrined in the Constitution.

I could be wrong though. . . .

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There is a transgender agenda. It's obvious. The left even brags about it.

Far Left Feminist Professor Praises Transgender Agenda for Frightening People

The Berkeley professor said the movement's agenda to change the reality about gender is going to be 'very frightening'.

A gender studies professor at the University of California at Berkeley said the transgender agenda is supposed to make people "uncomfortable" and has aims at "changing reality."

Butler further acknowledged that the transgender agenda – to redefine the terms sex and gender – is designed to make people uncomfortable, "even among progressive and liberal people".

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are right and you also answerd the question as to why such a thing would keep going on.

It's really simple... Actually

coaching children to accept gender roles to satisfy Cultural Marxist ideology

is not what's going on.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So far I only see definitive proof of one person, being either victim or peddling, indoctrination and brainwashing techniques.

Maybe you show proof of your claims, and show us the field guides for this indoctrination?

Hmmm...
Your attempts have been noted but it's very few of you who try to push the trans agenda. You keep getting refuted, unless you haven't noticed.

Imagine what kind of ideology you're supporting when you're ok with 'gender affirming care' for minors and at the same time the fact it happens through indoctrination even at a very young age doesn't seem to bother you at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hmmm...
Your attempts have been noted but it's very few of you who try to push the trans agenda. You keep getting refuted, unless you haven't noticed.

Imagine what kind of ideology you're supporting when you're ok with 'gender affirming care' for minors and at the same time the fact it happens through indoctrination even at a very young age doesn't seem to bother you at all.

Show us this 'pushing' in action...video?...youtube? Sure I'll even take a field guide or manual.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Untrue..........that has been refuted.

Stating untrue, does not make it so. What you do is called "argumentum ad lapidem"

You'd have to adress the points and elaborate on why they are untrue, otherwise you admit that you can't actually refute what's been said.

Not acknowledging child mutilation when you see one is denial, and it doesn't refute anything either...

Because they're untrue.
You have been trying to make comparisons between the 'gender affirming' child mutilations and circumcisions. Only the fact you tried to draw parallels shows how desperate your arguments are. And...I didn't notice anyone trying to make threads supporting circumcisions.

This argument has been refuted so many times.

To the point of this conversation.
How else can child mutilations happens in the trans scene? First you need to indoctrinate and brainwash little kids who may think they're the other gender and they're probably in the wrong body.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hmmm...

Show us this 'pushing' in action...video?...youtube? Sure I'll even take a field guide or manual.

The agenda doesn't come down to a video.
Several states have banned child mutilations. Why do you think they did it?

Better come with better arguments rather than trying to connect the entire trans ideology with a video.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hmmm...

The agenda doesn't come down to a video.
Several states have banned child mutilations. Why do you think they did it?

Better come with better arguments rather than trying to connect the entire trans ideology with a video.

Yes, your 'pushing' transgender agenda, ideology is supposedly in an employee DEI training video at Kaiser, so it does come down to a video in relation to your claims to Kaiser.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You are right and you also answerd the question as to why such a thing would keep going on.

It's really simple... Actually

coaching children to accept gender roles to satisfy Cultural Marxist ideology

is not what's going on.

If this was initiated by children then this would have been going on since time started.

But it hasn't. Adults with an agenda are initiating this.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join