It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I'm capable of drawing my own conclusions on what someone said.

I don't need you as an interpreter, thanks...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: DBCowboy

meh...
you're not advocating a lord of the flies' scenario, which could make half sense... are you now?
No
All you are advocating is that parents should be the only ones to indoctrinate their kids with their fads and whatever method they choose...

funny thing is, that right has not been infringed on!
maybe our old fart fads are not appealing to them anymore...

Children haven't changed. They are the same children that have been children for millenia.

It's the adults who have changed and have foisted their sickness onto innocent children.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Clearly you do, your "conclusion" was not even close to what was said.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

This thread isn't about 11 year olds

Try again

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

This thread isn't about 11 year olds

Try again

Your words:

"it's the adults that are manipulating children, they are grooming children. The adults that promote this fad of gender fluidity are the real dangers to children."

That reads as the adults are the problem, let kids be kids and make their own decisions. Everyone else needs to stay out of it.

I am replying to your generalization of who is grooming who.

Did you read any comments from actual parents of transgender children and their experiences of having this thrust upon them?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Your only wrong assumption is that parents didn't foisted their sickness onto children before the change...

They had their time, no one cared.

Now it's time for the new sick, and the old sick suddenly sees all the sick behavior, they wouldn't admit to....

Funny how that goes...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Your only wrong assumption is that parents didn't foisted their sickness onto children before the change...

They had their time, no one cared.

Now it's time for the new sick, and the old sick suddenly sees all the sick behavior, they wouldn't admit to....

Funny how that goes...

Word salad.

The only thing missing from your post is bleu cheese crumbles and bacon.

The adults are creating this "change" and it is sick!
edit on 4-9-2023 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Not my words, quote from another poster

Try again

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Here I'll give you some dressing but don't overdo it ...

Sick parents is a new phenomenon?

That's great to hear, just confirms your white bread denial accompanying your salad .

If we heat it long enough we'll get ourself some nice child mutilation apologetic croutons...

That'll round up your salad... Enjoy

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Again with blather.

It is adults driving this, not children.

Are parents responsible for this? Yes.

But the hospitals and schools promoting this are also run by adults who want to mess with children.

All we've ever asked is to leave children alone and yet people refuse to do it.

Groomers gotta groom.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Not my words, quote from another poster

Try again

Ah yes but your involvement implied you agree with DBcowboy's opinion that being:

the adults are manipulating the children...

I then offered up an actual case where parents of a transgender or non-binary child did not want this but had to deal with it as best they could.

So this is the thread posting breadcrumb trail as it stands now.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: AlienBorg

You haven't answered my questions.

Whistleblowers are safe because they can be anon, so can all the other employees at that hospital, yet nobody else came forward.

You made the claim right after posting about the DEI video from the hospital, the 'adults' are pushing an agenda and you won't own up to who those 'adults' are that you were referring to because that's what you do, deflect.

So you don't think the 'adults' are the ones that created the DEI employee training video? The 'adults' are just out there somewhere with no tie to the DEI video that that one employee had issue with?

We need to view the video and then go from there, but that video will never be found now will it?

It's not a claim but a reality which you refuse to accept. If there was no agenda then several states wouldn't have gone all the way to outlaw 'gender affirming care' for minors. .

You need to try better.

I am not the whistleblower btw. But whistleblowers don't have the legal protection you may think they have.

And it's of course adults who push this agenda unless you think 3-year old are able to grasp the meaning of being 'trans' or the ideas they belong to the wrong body. Only denialists can make such claims.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Who do you think is pushing this agenda?

Right now in this case, you and people like you.

Spot on!

Constant denialism and more exposure of their arguments.

Have you seen how many strawman arguments have been thrown?!

Now they're looking to find who the adults are who are pushing this agenda...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Whether it tacitly endorses medical intervention is beyond the point. To even implicitly endorse the ideology is wicked enough.

:

Absolutely correct!

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so you don't believe kids should transition anymore than I do, that's great.
Rather than try to pick apart every discussion on it, why not state your intentions right away, so you don't have to be so defensive. I'd wager most here don't give a rats ass what over 18 folks do, we seem to be trying really hard to make sure nobody is #ing with the kids. If you are also against that, then what are you trying to accomplish?

If you are for hacking up children, you should state that as well, so we all know who and what we are dealing with.

I did state my intentions immediately...see page 1 my first post and posts thereafter.

There is a big difference finding the truth behind these sensationalized (always fox news) stories and advocating for a cause. I don't think it's any of my business telling parents and medical professionals how to handle this phenomenon because like everyone else on this site, I don't have the experience nor knowledge, they do.

So stop filling in the blanks with your biases and I won't have to defend my position. You see how it works, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Your biased opinion is noted, however I was asking the OP a direct question that he won't answer for a thousand pages so far.

That has been answered long time ago. You made strawman arguments that have been refuted and you are further exposing your arguments by supporting openly the trans ideology.

If you want to find who these adults are then ask the whistleblower. I don't work for them. But the push for the agenda is there.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

Spot on!

Constant denialism and more exposure of their arguments.

Have you seen how many strawman arguments have been thrown?!

Now they're looking to find who the adults are who are pushing this agenda...

I am asking you for proof that the DEI video is pushing 3 year olds identifying as transgender (as per your title)...where is the video? Where is the proof to your claim of this 'pushing' in the title?

I want to see how this 'pushing' is done.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

Your biased opinion is noted, however I was asking the OP a direct question that he won't answer for a thousand pages so far.

That has been answered long time ago. You made strawman arguments that have been refuted and you are further exposing your arguments by supporting openly the trans ideology.

If you want to find who these adults are then ask the whistleblower. I don't work for them. But the push for the agenda is there.

Deflection. You were the one who identified 'adults' as pushing. Show us proof of these adults pushing the ideology.
edit on q00000012930America/Chicago5858America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Are you familiar with the book lord of the Flies?

Do you leave your kids alone?

should we take away the right for parents to indoctrinate their kids with the their favorite ideology?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so you don't believe kids should transition anymore than I do, that's great.
Rather than try to pick apart every discussion on it, why not state your intentions right away, so you don't have to be so defensive. I'd wager most here don't give a rats ass what over 18 folks do, we seem to be trying really hard to make sure nobody is #ing with the kids. If you are also against that, then what are you trying to accomplish?

If you are for hacking up children, you should state that as well, so we all know who and what we are dealing with.

I did state my intentions immediately...see page 1 my first post and posts thereafter.

There is a big difference finding the truth behind these sensationalized (always fox news) stories and advocating for a cause. I don't think it's any of my business telling parents and medical professionals how to handle this phenomenon because like everyone else on this site, I don't have the experience nor knowledge, they do.

So stop filling in the blanks with your biases and I won't have to defend my position. You see how it works, right?

It's only you who thinks it's sensationalism.
The phenomenon of 'gender affirming care' has been dealt properly by several states who have outlawed it for minors.

You were keen to call these laws unconstitutional if you remember trying to support child mutilations, hormones and 'puberty blockers' for minors. Then you backed off after you couldn't make your point.

This story is how it starts. It starts with indoctrination and brainwashing of kids who as time passes they start to believe boys can become girls and the opposite and probably they're in the wrong body.

I see you have spent your day creating a range of strawman arguments, trying to go off topic, trying to cast pseudo-doubts, and asking for 'evidence' and 'proof'. The fact several states outlawed child mutilations proves beyond any point the agenda you keep supporting.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join