It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ancientlight

a reply to: AlienBorg

More sensationalism from you.

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.
They are still busy wasting time/effort on this crap instead of seeking some universal cancer cure.
Priorities ? Also 3-4 year olds ?

I always think that too, so many other priority issues humanity needs to focus on, but here we are.

I was criticizing those pushing the transgender agenda onto 3-4 year old kids, in case you didn't understand.
Because I'm sure you don't agree with me. They rather see kids brainwashed, then focus spent on finding cancer cures.
Which they have btw, but are supre$$ing.

Of course I misunderstood because as of yet I can find no proof of anyone pushing an agenda onto children, rather DEI education from what I have seen instructs does not indoctrinate. I am asking for proof and nobody can provide any pertaining to the subject of this thread.

As for spending time and effort finding cancer cures that is happening it's just NOT a topic of interest to most of the people here on ATS.

Ah yes!

Nobody is pushing an agenda onto children. It's all a misunderstanding and a mistake on behalf of 'confused' adults.

Prove they are pushing an agenda, I've been asking you for a thousand pages now.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Back to page 1, to square one... your post

It can't get anymore twisted in the minds of very delusional adults who try hard to push this debunked ideology to 3-year old kids. It needs to be stopped with the appropriate legislation.

You are claiming these adults (I presume employees at the hospital, because this is the topic of the thread) who try hard to push this ideology... your words, man.

Prove this claim of pushing this ideology on 3 years olds.

Your presumption is wrong.

3 years old don't know anything about trans nonsense. They have to be indoctrinated and brainwashed by definition. Nobody said anything about employees brainwashing the kids. That's another strawman of yours that has been refuted.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: RazorV66

what's with the drama?

tell us, how are you being forced?

Nobody is “forcing” ME to do anything, I have willpower.

But plenty of others have been ostracized for speaking out about the subject like it’s blasphemous.

If people don’t pretend and go along with it, they take a lot of hits.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It can't get anymore twisted in the minds of very delusional adults who try hard to push this debunked ideology to 3-year old kids. It needs to be stopped with the appropriate legislation.

You are claiming these adults (I presume employees at the hospital, because this is the topic of the thread) who try hard to push this ideology... your words, man.

3 years old don't know anything about trans nonsense. They have to be indoctrinated and brainwashed by definition. Nobody said anything about employees brainwashing the kids. That's another strawman of yours that has been refuted.

Who then are these 'adults' that are brainwashing the 3 year olds, you post vague opinions and remarks then blame others for being mistaken.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.
They are still busy wasting time/effort on this crap instead of seeking some universal cancer cure.

I always think that too, so many other priority issues humanity needs to focus on, but here we are.

I was criticizing those pushing the transgender agenda onto 3-4 year old kids, in case you didn't understand.
Because I'm sure you don't agree with me. They rather see kids brainwashed, then focus spent on finding cancer cures.

Of course I misunderstood because as of yet I can find no proof of anyone pushing an agenda onto children, rather DEI education from what I have seen instructs does not indoctrinate. I am asking for proof and nobody can provide any pertaining to the subject of this thread.

As for spending time and effort finding cancer cures that is happening it's just NOT a topic of interest to most of the people here on ATS.

Ah yes!

Nobody is pushing an agenda onto children. It's all a misunderstanding and a mistake on behalf of 'confused' adults.

Prove they are pushing an agenda, I've been asking you for a thousand pages now.

It's already proven there is a trans agenda pushing nonsense to kids. That's why several states have outlawed 'gender affirming care' for minors.

The 'transition' doesn't start with hormones and surgeries.

I see you deny the evidence and proof as always and asking for 'proof'. But is this what denialists do?!

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Who then are these 'adults' that are brainwashing the 3 year olds, you post vague opinions and remarks then blame others for being mistaken.

I can't tell you the names but surely 3 year old kids font come up with thus nonsense themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

From your source:

Ah yes!

It's already proven there is a trans agenda pushing nonsense to kids. That's why several states have outlawed 'gender affirming care' for minors.

I see you deny the evidence and proof as always and asking for 'proof'. But is this what denialists do?!

Who do you think is pushing this agenda?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I can't tell you the names but surely 3 year old kids font come up with thus nonsense themselves.

I didn't ask for names, I asked for clarification for the term 'adults' you used in accusing these 'adults' of pushing the ideology on 3 years olds. Which people or group were you referring to?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I didn't ask for names, I asked for clarification for the term 'adults' you used in accusing these 'adults' of pushing the ideology on 3 years olds. Which people or group were you referring to?

I wasn't referring to the employees btw.
But 3 year old kids don't know anything about that trans nonsense. So it can be deduced adults are trying to influence these kids. It doesn't matter who they are but you're trying so hard to take the argument to all directions.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

But 3 year old kids don't know anything about that trans nonsense. So it can be deduced adults are trying to influence these kids. It doesn't matter who they are but you're trying so hard to take the argument to all directions.

Your thread is about the hospital's DEI employee training module as being judged by one employee as pushing the notion that 3 year olds identify as transgender, correct? And your response is that 'adults' are pushing this ideology. So who are these adults, if not employees who made the DEI program, or are we now discussing all 'adults' out there in the big bad world?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Children shouldn't even be thinking about this when they are only 3 - something is off here!

Can't we just let children be children, please?!

Grown ups responsibility is to protect children from harm, and at the same time let them be children.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, its called the signs of the time.
60 years ago you'd have been surprised by the hits you take when using homophobe rhetoric, and now we know that it was their own doing, this is no diffrent. Just another sexual topic that triggers the repressed and suppressors.

Unreflected critique is never going to help if you have honest concerns...

It's a bit of conundrum...
Reflected critique would force one to adress the issues that actually scare one.

Adressing those things has great potential to deconstruct biases so most people revert back to their denial and projection...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Supposedly the DEI video has transgender adults/parents who are speaking and stating that either they knew they were transgender early on in life or the parents were stating that their child behaved in such a way as to reveal they were not binary. Nowhere does it state 3 year olds are telling us that they are transgender.

C'mon people. Get with the facts.

The employee reported being "horrified" by the video, according to Libs of TikTok. Staff is reportedly required to watch a 45-minute video, which includes a trans person explaining they knew they were transgender at age 3.

A mother in the video also says her trans child was "a girl in her heart and brain" by the age of 4.

"Many transgender people have always known their true gender," the video said.

"My name is Rose. I'm a transgender girl," one child in the video said. "I was born a boy, but I always knew that I was a girl."

Rose's father said the child would write letters to Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy asking to be turned into a girl.

themessenger.com...

ETA

"While the video includes two children speaking about how they view their gender identity, the video does not speak to any adolescent transgender care or treatment plans. Kaiser Permanente does not provide hormone treatments or gender-affirming surgery to 3 and 4-year-olds," the statement said.

Nowhere does it state the ages of these children and as all studies show at the age of 7 yrs. children have a good handle on how they feel.
edit on q00000058930America/Chicago4040America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

From your source:

Ah yes!

when you look at it dispassionately the worst offenders tend to be parents or family some with other motivations like fearing a homosexual child so opting to trans them instead.. children left alone will imagine themselves anything the issues is with adults interpreting that within strict sex stereotypes which is what happens,

Its very similar to iran only in ours they target the proto homosexuals, lesbians and bisexuals, the autistic, the abused and the paraphile's where only getting gender affirming care will turn into a killer.

you'll find the most ardent defenders of this often have a child or family member in those pots hence the investment in fighting even when it obviously wrong.. .

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
Children shouldn't even be thinking about this when they are only 3 - something is off here!

Can't we just let children be children, please?!

Grown ups responsibility is to protect children from harm, and at the same time let them be children.

children don't adults do that's where the safeguarding is turning into gatekeeping abuse

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Your thread is about the hospital's DEI employee training module as being judged by one employee as pushing the notion that 3 year olds identify as transgender, correct? And your response is that 'adults' are pushing this ideology. So who are these adults, if not employees who made the DEI program, or are we now discussing all 'adults' out there in the big bad world?

My thread is about a whistleblower. You have got this wrong.

The DEI program has to be approved by adults and not by 3 year old. We don't know who proposed the program and who has approved it. But certainly it wasn't 3 year olds...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

My thread is about a whistleblower. You have got this wrong.

The DEI program has to be approved by adults and not by 3 year old. We don't know who proposed the program and who has approved it. But certainly it wasn't 3 year olds...

Your whistleblower is one employee out of how many that don't find this video horrifying?

Did you even read your own fox news article?

Transgendered adults and their parents were the ones commenting on the knowing early on in life.

Two children were on the video, what were their ages, it did not mention that? What did the children say?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Oh look it applies to circumcision too, well spotted.

a little mutilation on kids is a OK... I get it now...

I guess you should actually grow a pair and stand up against that which is wrong, instead of showcasing your hypocrisy on the internet....

I'm so sick of you child mutilation apologists.

Get over yourself, if some parents can have the freedom to mutilate their babies on a religious base others can too on a psychological base.
That's the society you choose to live in, now deal with it.

edit on 4-9-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

And your response is that 'adults' are pushing this ideology. So who are these adults, if not employees who made the DEI program,

there are quite a few making a buck off of DEI Training courses, just take a look. and most cover every aspect under the sun.

DFI Training

then here is one i picked out of the list,

Clinical Interventions with Transgender Children How to work with younger transgender and gender expansive children through education on child development stages, how children express their gender identity and offer clinical interventions for supporting transgender children.
CEU: Clinical Work with Young Transgender Childre

so yeah there are companies / people out there pushing and affirming this sh@@. you can not claim there isn't.
edit on 4-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

so you don't believe kids should transition anymore than I do, that's great.
Rather than try to pick apart every discussion on it, why not state your intentions right away, so you don't have to be so defensive. I'd wager most here don't give a rats ass what over 18 folks do, we seem to be trying really hard to make sure nobody is #ing with the kids. If you are also against that, then what are you trying to accomplish?

If you are for hacking up children, you should state that as well, so we all know who and what we are dealing with.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join