It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If it's about transgender detestation, you've come to the right, same, sad place

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AlienBorg

a reply to: AlienBorg

Back to page 1, to square one... your post

It can't get anymore twisted in the minds of very delusional adults who try hard to push this debunked ideology to 3-year old kids. It needs to be stopped with the appropriate legislation.

You are claiming these adults (I presume employees at the hospital, because this is the topic of the thread) who try hard to push this ideology... your words, man.

Prove this claim of pushing this ideology on 3 years olds.

Your presumption is wrong.

3 years old don't know anything about trans nonsense. They have to be indoctrinated and brainwashed by definition. Nobody said anything about employees brainwashing the kids. That's another strawman of yours that has been refuted.

Who then are these 'adults' that are brainwashing the 3 year olds, you post vague opinions and remarks then blame others for being mistaken.

I can't tell you the names but surely 3 year old kids font come up with thus nonsense themselves.

I didn't ask for names, I asked for clarification for the term 'adults' you used in accusing these 'adults' of pushing the ideology on 3 years olds. Which people or group were you referring to?

I wasn't referring to the employees btw.
But 3 year old kids don't know anything about that trans nonsense. So it can be deduced adults are trying to influence these kids. It doesn't matter who they are but you're trying so hard to take the argument to all directions.

Your thread is about the hospital's DEI employee training module as being judged by one employee as pushing the notion that 3 year olds identify as transgender, correct? And your response is that 'adults' are pushing this ideology. So who are these adults, if not employees who made the DEI program, or are we now discussing all 'adults' out there in the big bad world?

My thread is about a whistleblower. You have got this wrong.

The DEI program has to be approved by adults and not by 3 year old. We don't know who proposed the program and who has approved it. But certainly it wasn't 3 year olds...

Your whistleblower is one employee out of how many that don't find this video horrifying?

Did you even read your own fox news article?

Transgendered adults and their parents were the ones commenting on the knowing early on in life.

Two children were on the video, what were their ages, it did not mention that? What did the children say?

Whistleblowers tend to be only a few. Not everyone wants to get in trouble with the management.

I am afraid it is you who hasn't read the article and tried a number of strawman arguments from the beginning.

You're not seeking the truth as you said earlier but openly trying to support and push a debunked ideology.

First you made a strawman argument that was refuted in regards to medical interventions encouraged at this age group. But nobody made such claim.

Then you made another strawman argument in regards to the employees brainwashing the kids. But nobody has made such argument. Certainly not the employee who is the whistleblower and not low ranking employees who aren't taking part in decision making.

Now you're trying to find who these adults are. Extending your argument even further trying to go away from the main topic of the thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It's already proven there is a trans agenda pushing nonsense to kids. That's why several states have outlawed 'gender affirming care' for minors.

The 'transition' doesn't start with hormones and surgeries as I said earlier.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
By age 3, most children can identify themselves as a “boy” or “girl”. This term may or may not match their assigned sex at birth.

Good article.

caringforkids.cps.ca...#:~:text=2%20to%203%20years%20old%3A&text=By%20age%203%2C%20most%20child ren,their%20assigned%20sex%20at%20birth.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

More sensationalism from you.

From your source:

"Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group."

Yes, so, only brainwashing, and eventually puberty blockers, then and only then will they start pushing gender mutilation surgeries...

Yes, pure sensationalism.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

More sensationalism from you.

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.
"Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group."

Of course Kaiser are going to say that. But if they don't endorse it, then why did they have it made up and made part of training in the first place? Because they DO endorse it and make employees see it. They just deny it publicly.

It doesn't take a genius to see that.
edit on 4-9-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You haven't answered my questions.

Whistleblowers are safe because they can be anon, so can all the other employees at that hospital, yet nobody else came forward.

You made the claim right after posting about the DEI video from the hospital, the 'adults' are pushing an agenda and you won't own up to who those 'adults' are that you were referring to because that's what you do, deflect.

So you don't think the 'adults' are the ones that created the DEI employee training video? The 'adults' are just out there somewhere with no tie to the DEI video that that one employee had issue with?

We need to view the video and then go from there, but that video will never be found now will it?
edit on q00000036930America/Chicago5151America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Whether it tacitly endorses medical intervention is beyond the point. To even implicitly endorse the ideology is wicked enough.

:
edit on 2023 9 04 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66
The brainwashing has yet to be proven by the OP from this hospital. So until that is proven it's sensationalism as per usual.

The brainwashing is self-evident by virtue of the fact of the existence of the video.

Of course, it does require one to possess a brain that hasn't been washed to recognize the reality of these kinds of facts.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
By age 3, most children can identify themselves as a “boy” or “girl”. This term may or may not match their assigned sex at birth.

Good article.

caringforkids.cps.ca...#:~:text=2%20to%203%20years%20old%3A&text=By%20age%203%2C%20most%20child ren,their%20assigned%20sex%20at%20birth.

Careful you may horrify some people here with the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: RazorV66
The brainwashing has yet to be proven by the OP from this hospital. So until that is proven it's sensationalism as per usual.

The brainwashing is self-evident by virtue of the fact of the existence of the video.

Of course, it does require one to possess a brain that hasn't been washed to recognize the reality of these kinds of facts.

Mayo clinic:

Most children between ages 18 and 24 months can recognize and label gender groups. They may identify others as girls, women or feminine. Or they may label others as boys, men or masculine. Most also label their own gender by the time they reach age 3.

However, society tends to have a narrow view of gender. As a result, some children learn to behave in ways that may not reflect their gender identity. At age 5 or 6, most children are rigid about gender and preferences. These feelings tend to become more flexible with age.

It's important to remember that gender identity and gender expression are different concepts. A child's gender identity doesn't always lead to a certain gender expression. And a child's gender expression doesn't always point to the child's gender identity.

www.mayoclinic.org...#:~:text=Most%20children%20between%20a ges%2018,time%20they%20reach%20age%203.

If nothing else read the last paragraph...a child's gender expression doesn't always point to the child's gender identity. Where is the brainwashing?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

can you apply this to all ideologies that have child mutilation as an integral part?

I hope so, because as of now it just smells like a lot of hypocrisy...

imagine how honest and serious that concern for kids would be seen when it would also address other sick practices that are practiced by a majority of the US parents.

Yes, that would actually convince many that you are seriously concerned about the wellbeing of the kids.
now it just sounds like the child mutilators are deflecting and being apologists...

edit on 4-9-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Whether it tacitly endorses medical intention beyond the point. To even implicitly endorse the ideology is wicked enough.

No it is the point because it is claimed here the medical intention, or as some here like to call it 'brainwashing' throughout the transition period/treatment. This is not an ideology, this is tried and true science and it's been around for quite a while now - not experimental - and to do nothing is not only unethical but medical malpractice depending upon the diagnosos.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Who do you think is pushing this agenda?

Right now in this case, you and people like you.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is just my opinion,

I see adults having issues with gender and not the children. Children have always been children, it's the adults that are manipulating children, they are grooming children. The adults that promote this fad of gender fluidity are the real dangers to children.

They dress up their grooming as "caring" and "support" while they manipulate and outright lie to children.

They are as dangerous as a pedophile hired to be a babysitter, in my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

meh...
you're not advocating a lord of the flies' scenario, which could make half sense... are you now?
No
All you are advocating is that parents should be the only ones to indoctrinate their kids with their fads and whatever method they choose...

funny thing is, that right has not been infringed on!
maybe our old fart fads are not appealing to them anymore...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'd wager most here don't give a rats ass what over 18 folks do, we seem to be trying really hard to make sure nobody is #ing with the kids.

^^ That. Absolutely. Adults can screw up their bodies any way they want. That's on them. Just leave the kids alone. Why are they always after the kids? Something is seriously wrong with these people and the trans-activists that support them. They are obsessed with kids genders and gender bending. Now they are after the three year olds. SICK SICK SICK. Thank God for whistleblowers.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That is not what they said at all.....maybe try reading his comment again.

"it's the adults that are manipulating children, they are grooming children. The adults that promote this fad of gender fluidity are the real dangers to children."

That reads as the adults are the problem, let kids be kids and make their own decisions. Everyone else needs to stay out of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Who do you think is pushing this agenda?

Right now in this case, you and people like you.

Your biased opinion is noted, however I was asking the OP a direct question that he won't answer for a thousand pages so far.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Terpene

That is not what they said at all.....maybe try reading his comment again.

"it's the adults that are manipulating children, they are grooming children. The adults that promote this fad of gender fluidity are the real dangers to children."

That reads as the adults are the problem, let kids be kids and make their own decisions. Everyone else needs to stay out of it.

Why not read what actual parents of a transgener child have to say?

At age 11, my child Neo told me he was a boy and not a girl, as assigned at birth. Despite my training as a child and adolescent psychiatrist, I struggled to accept his declaration and had to learn how to best support him.

Regarding medical treatments, I learned that many youths benefit from hormone blockers, and we agreed with trepidations to his starting them. Six months later, however, Neo flipped it on us:

“I don’t want to get the shot anymore,” he said.

He told the pediatrician that he was comfortable being a male with some female characteristics: “I feel like I have the resources now. I’m comfortable enough with my gender and I don’t feel like I have to look totally like a boy.”

I have learned since then that many gender-creative people choose different ways to physically express their gender—some choose not to take hormones or get surgeries, while others do benefit from them. It may be easy to mistake this comfort with different expressions as ambivalence with one’s gender identity. When I asked him about this, Neo rolled his eyes, “I’ll always be a boy, mama,” he said.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It looks to me like its a transition not an indoctrination.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join