It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: quintessentone

Where are all the other employees backing up her claims?

They are probably all in on it and are happily supporting it.

Or they are afraid of getting fired.
edit on 4-9-2023 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Was this employee fired for speaking out?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Don’t know

Do you?

And since I work in the healthcare industry it is always a concern.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: AlienBorg

Wow Fox news as a source... Impressive... Not

Welcome to our local transphobe propaganda outlet, sit back relax and enjoy the lies.

So CNN is 100% trustworthy?!

All btw bought and paid for by Soros etc.

The truth matters and the truth is that they are pushing this agenda wherever they can, including preschools and libraries etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Kids aged 3 can be made to believe literally anything-all you have to do is tell them "its true,honest." and they will believe it-because they think adults know stuff..

Example:
When my little bro was around that age,I caught him squashing bugs-woodlice,in our garden.
I pretended I was really sad,because I told him that now the 8ft tall giant mother woodlouse who lives behind the oak tree will be on the lookout for him and will eat him as punishment for squashng her children!

The poor kid would not go within 20 meters of that tree until years later-he fully believed my threat,and never again squashed bugs.

Another example-pre WW2 how many young kids do you think blamed the jews for all their problems and saw them as less than human?
Maybe just a few,who had been indoctrinated by their anti semetic parents-then after the Hitler youth comes along and all the kids must attend-guess what happens?
Suddenly all German kids hate the jews and believe society can be fixed if they are all killed.

My point is kids minds are malleable by nature-what "growns ups" tell them,they believe is truth.

It does not matter if that "truth" is an outlandish lie.
Kids can't tell-because they are kids.

That is why we (used to) have laws to protect children.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

originally posted by: OdinsPath
It's called covering your tracks...obviously you agree with this sick and twisted agenda

It's called finding out the truth for yourself.

No it's More like pushing a false narrative, like you always do.

I am still trying to find out the truth here, where is the evidence OP? Pushing a narrative without proof is called _______. What?

It's only you and a few other gender ideologues and trans activists who don't see where the 'evidence' is it who pretend to have doubts...

I am not a trans activist, I am seeking the truth and not anti-trans activists biased opinions and fear mongering.

Find the employee training program materials and let's go through it with a fine tooth comb then we can have an intelligent discussion about this and determine if this 'horrified' employee was just someone with a fear-based bias who jumped to a conclusion. Where are all the other employees backing up her claims?

You're not seeking the truth but openly trying to support and push a debunked ideology.

First you made a strawman argument that was refuted in regards to medical interventions encouraged at this age group. But nobody made such claim.

Then you made another strawman argument in regards to the employees brainwashing the kids. But nobody has made such argument.

Now you're desperately trying something to hold on.

Anyone can see these are desperate attempts only made by gender ideologues and trans activists.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

certainly not denying that things are moving in a direction.
but that this movement is a nefarious agenda to destroy the world is where those not joining the hate train differ.

This fear is just a projection of the dichotomous mind seeing their world crumble in the face of inclusive ideas.
Those Ideas that unite opposites are unfathomable and dangerous to their world view.

But the world really doesn't care one way or the other, we'll just move on.

Actually, I think most just like to give second opinions, and ATS deserves a second opinion.

It's a big procedure, getting a second opinion is never wrong

A group of people are pretending to be something they are not, that’s fine…..God bless them, if that’s what they really want.

Nobody else should be forced to pretend along with them though.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Back to page 1, to square one... your post

It can't get anymore twisted in the minds of very delusional adults who try hard to push this debunked ideology to 3-year old kids. It needs to be stopped with the appropriate legislation.

You are claiming these adults (I presume employees at the hospital, because this is the topic of the thread) who try hard to push this ideology... your words, man.

Prove this claim of pushing this ideology on 3 years olds.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

...your words again...

The 'transition' doesn't start with surgeries or hormones but with indoctrination and brainwashing. You start at a very young age pushing absolute nonsense to unsuspected kids.

Prove brainwashing is occurring.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

it's not new, there are other ideologies that are as damaging to the psyche of a kid as this crap, and even have unnecessary body mutilation as part of their lore, but we don't care at all...

It's called freedom, and it should immediately be taken away from all parents to protect the kids from those sikos, did I get that right?

now I'm curious...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Don’t know

Do you?

And since I work in the healthcare industry it is always a concern.

Don't you think fox news would have jumped on any type of pushback from the hospital?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

what's with the drama?

tell us, how are you being forced?

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

..but..but...that isn't transgender related and it's gotta be transgender related before we get angry.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Silcone Synapse

it's not new, there are other ideologies that are as damaging to the psyche of a kid as this crap, and even have unnecessary body mutilation as part of their lore, but we don't care at all...

It's called freedom, and it should immediately be taken away from all parents to protect the kids from those sikos, did I get that right?

now I'm curious...

If you refer to male circumsicion-you are not seriously telling us you believe that is as consequential to a child as the removal of genitals/breasts/wombs..
I hoped you are more intelligent than that.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

More sensationalism from you.

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.
They are still busy wasting time/effort on this crap instead of seeking some universal cancer cure.
Priorities ? Also 3-4 year olds ?

I always think that too, so many other priority issues humanity needs to focus on, but here we are.

I was criticizing those pushing the transgender agenda onto 3-4 year old kids, in case you didn't understand.
Because I'm sure you don't agree with me. They rather see kids brainwashed, then focus spent on finding cancer cures.
Which they have btw, but are supre$$ing.
edit on 4-9-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

this statement is true and applies to ATS, a small internet echo chamber...

It tells you everything you need to know about reality
we're actually doing you a favor...

And yet here you are busying defending some kids trans agenda.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

its not those who are the issues its the allies and those who are piggy backing this as a vehicle for change that wouldn't make it past a polling booth.

of all the intersecting issues this is the real biggy as like the rc church it provides cover to those who would harm women and kids either as a thrill or as a consequence of their thrill seekings..

the plus point is it has passed its highs words like transphobia have lost all meaning and the movement is now on the declining side.. but it'll still take until the current cohort is in their mid 20s for the scale of issues created will pass into the distance like lobotomies as another bout of pseudosciences trying to unravel the empire of the day.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.
They are still busy wasting time/effort on this crap instead of seeking some universal cancer cure.

I always think that too, so many other priority issues humanity needs to focus on, but here we are.

I was criticizing those pushing the transgender agenda onto 3-4 year old kids, in case you didn't understand.
Because I'm sure you don't agree with me. They rather see kids brainwashed, then focus spent on finding cancer cures.

Of course I misunderstood because as of yet I can find no proof of anyone pushing an agenda onto children, rather DEI education from what I have seen instructs does not indoctrinate. I am asking for proof and nobody can provide any pertaining to the subject of this thread.

As for spending time and effort finding cancer cures that is happening it's just NOT a topic of interest to most of the people here on ATS.
edit on q00000034930America/Chicago5959America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

this statement is true and applies to ATS, a small internet echo chamber...

It tells you everything you need to know about reality
we're actually doing you a favor...

And yet here you are busying defending some kids trans agenda.

Terpene and I are not defending we are pointing out some truths.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

From your source:

Of course I misunderstood because as of yet I can find no proof of anyone pushing an agenda onto children, rather DEI education from what I have seen instructs does not indoctrinate. I am asking for proof and nobody can provide any pertaining to the subject of this thread.

As for spending time and effort finding cancer cures that is happening it's just NOT a topic of interest to most of the people here on ATS.

Ah yes!

Nobody is pushing an agenda onto children. It's all a misunderstanding and a mistake on behalf of 'confused' adults.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join